Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! (12041 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kevin Muiruri displays whip lashes at the Nyeri Provincial General Hospital Wednesday. He was allegedly attacked by his wife at Jeti Village in Sikuta,Nyeri. Husband beating is common in this county lately

Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
The women there apperently are tougher than their men. or just too stubborn
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kenyan women please teach us Nigerian women how to beat up our men too

Central Kenya ‘top husband-beaters’

, this is another man recovering in the hospital after he sustained dip machete cuts. He narrowly escaped death in the hands of his wife!!!

Maendeleo ya Wanaume Organisation claims 460,000 cases of domestic abuse were reported in central Kenya, last year.

Of these, 150,000 had reported undergoing emotional abuse while 300,000 cases had been physically assaulted.

Mr Njoka, the NGO chairman claims 300,000 men in Central Kenya were battered by their spouses, making the region the worst place in the country for men in wedlock.

The provincial hospital now plans to start a gender violence section due to the rising cases of men abuse at home.

Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ah ah that is not the trend and shouldn't be emulated!!
LMAO Onila he wasnt beaten by the wife but some hired goons. The wife refused to intervene. grin

The story was,the man refused to take care of kids he claimed weren't his yet he married the woman with child. How old is the dude? 27!
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
I read he was beaten by his wife

1 Like

Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
Where is the story?
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
but it looks like Kenyan men deserved to be beaten . .the men are idiots

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4lTabc03E?version=3&amp[/flash]
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
Yes that is what the media said but while narrating the story  live he told the viewers that some guys came and called him out.As soon as he opened the door the hired goons landed on him with whips and blows leaving him for dead. He tried calling his wife to come to his aid but she refused. Thats when he suspected she had a role to play in it.  grin grin
The men's rights organisation is handling the case. And he's only 27. undecided

Onila you are too funny. Lol at deserve to be beaten.The wives will be arrested and go to jail.The law is something else and protects the rights of men to the full. Equality in law call it.
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Killz3(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=15pt]Kenyan women please teach us Nigerian women how to beat up our men too[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foolish girl! grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]but it looks like Kenyan men deserved to be beaten . .the men are idiots[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
HMMM i AM loving Kenyan women. .they dont take shi-t

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQu__0lwgw0?version=3&amp[/flash]
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Yield:

Where is the story?

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/news/
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Gosh Onila are you advocating for domestic violence?? undecided undecided undecided

Its criminal u know and besides don't ask women to beat  their husbands cz many will end up dead instead.It's evil and immoral!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by xynerise: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
onila:

Kevin Muiruri displays whip lashes at the Nyeri Provincial General Hospital Wednesday. He was allegedly attacked by his wife at Jeti Village in Sikuta,Nyeri. Husband beating is common in this county lately
see 4k up undecided
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by claremont(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
It seems Kenyans still enjoy some aspects of their barbaric culture; married couples resolve issues by fighting with each other, thieves get burnt to death for stealing bags of potatoes, witches get routinely burnt to death, and g-ays are publicly humiliated and molested. These are barbaric acts which seem to be commonplace in Kenya.
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foolish girl! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

you once told us you can take a bullet for your wife.Am sure you can endure a good beating from her too?? on a serious note would you react if she raised her arms at you? A man can easily kill if he decides to u know?
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
claremont:

It seems Kenyans still enjoy some aspects of their barbaric culture; married couples resolve issues by fighting with each other, thieves get burnt to death for stealing bags of potatoes, Wrong! they get shot at very easy by cops you have no idea!!That was a sickening incident that haunts me to date.witches get routinely burnt to death,Yes it was a common occurence among a tribe called the kisii in western kenya.They got people practicing it and the villagers got fed up,formed vigilantes to eradicate them.and [b]g-ays are publicly humiliated and molested. [/b]

ok its always good to keep up with news updates instead of dwelling in the past. I dont support gays AT ALL!!
http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2012/02/homosexuals-seek-refuge-in-kenya/

Until a new anti-homosexuality bill caused a wave of homophobia in Uganda, John and Paul could hold hands in the streets of the capital Kampala and kiss in night clubs.
Then the nightmare started — people began insulting and then assaulting them, and then they had to run away to Kenya. The couple have been in Nairobi since May of last year.Like other lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people, they came to this urban jungle seeking anonymity, explained the official running a programme that looks after these refugees.
His organisation, which last year alone looked after 67 LGBT cases in Kenya, did not want to be named for fear of endangering its refugees.
Some have fled a strict application of Islamic law in Somalia, others are running from general intimate violence in the Democratic Republic of Congo and yet others have fled a climate of growing hostility elsewhere in east Africa.

I can't believ I posted that.I hate homosexuality not the homosexuals.
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Killz3(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
pendo89:

you once told us you can take a bullet for your wife.Am sure you can endure a good beating from her too?? on a serious note would you react if she raised her arms at you? A man can easily kill if he decides to u know?
I also said the two things that'll make me get a divorce are Infidelity an threat to life! grin If it goes more than slaps. . . It's over. I wont bother retaliating. The exit door will do just fine! cheesy
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
pendo89:

Gosh Onila are you advocating for domestic violence?? undecided undecided undecided

Its criminal u know and besides don't ask women to beat  their husbands cz many will end up dead instead.It's evil and immoral!!!

idiotic african men need to be beaten__ angry

Kenyan women has shown us the way
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
onila:

lol @ the way.I know ur joking.
Try beating up a fully grown nigerian man ! shocked Dint you read about that fellow who smashed his wifes head on concrete after she refused to cook his favorite fufu with bush meat?? You want that?
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

I also said the two things that'll make me get a divorce are Infidelity an threat to life! grin If it goes more than slaps. . . It's over. I wont bother retaliating. The exit door will do just fine! cheesy

nope its never slaps but pans and pots! so if it goes more than 2 pots ul be out? nope just sit and say,for better for worse! grin grin in Injuries and in shame.
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
pendo89:

lol @ the way.I know ur joking.
Try beating up a fully grown nigerian man ! shocked  Dint you read about that fellow who smashed his wifes head on concrete after she refused to cook his favorite fufu with bush meat?? You want that?

if we are trained by Kenyan women we would be able to stand any Nigerian man. if Kenyan women can  why cant we? grin tongue
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Chnges(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
^happily signing a death warrant.

Try it with a Nigerian man, skinny/fat and stand a chance being at the same level with the floor.
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by onila(f): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ch@nges:

^happily signing a death warrant.

Try it with a Nigerian man, skinny/fat and stand a chance to be at the same lever with the floor.

oh plllss hiss*
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Killz3(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
pendo89:

nope its never slaps but pans and pots! so if it goes more than 2 pots ul be out? nope just sit and say,for better for worse!  grin grin in Injuries and in shame.
Pots? shocked That's Violence! And a form of arms grin
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by pendo89(f): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^ oh and a slap is not violence?

onila:

if we are trained by Kenyan women we would be able to stand any Nigerian man. if Kenyan women can  why cant we? grin tongue

Get off it onila! its not a kenyan women thing.Its called domestic violence and its bad. No excuse even if the partner is a Pigmy.

Violence has never solved any problem, be it domestic,political or religious!
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Chnges(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
onila:

oh plllss hiss*
can't imagine what you'll look like while exhibiting your oh plllss . Smh
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
wtf? Did they tied the man hands?
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by jmaine: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
Try that with a Nigerian and get dealt with . . .Husband beating women bawo
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by LaParisienne(f): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

So you can actually take slaps from a woman? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are a weak man.

Btw, if you can takes slaps, why should it stop there? You should take it all for love.
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by drnoel: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
onila:

words of a child
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Killz3(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
pendo89:

^^ oh and a slap is not violence?

Like i said earlier if it goes more than slaps, it becomes violence. Unless you are suggesting i can die of slaps! undecided
Re: Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! by Killz3(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
La Parisienne:

So you can actually take slaps from a woman? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are a weak man.

Btw, if you can takes slaps, why should it stop there? You should take it all for love.
Weakness? What if she was rightfully angry? I should start exchanging blows with a woman? I wasnt brought up that way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.