Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? (5491 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by lifestyle1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
She doesnt love you, don't worry the guy will dump her soon and there you go with a second hand babe. Im taking with experience.
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
Me, I've moved on oh! And funny enough, I just realised I was depriving 'others' the attention and time I ought to have given them. See life!? Anyways, I can now say the logs of wood has been removed from my eyes.

@Nikknjazz
Yes luumbion2 is Noibmuul spelt backwards but it's not me. He's anoda annoying friend! LoL
Nice observation, nice.
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by rosefleurs: 2:52am On Feb 23, 2012
NOIBMUUL:

. . .Next week will be exactly one year, yes, 365days that she's been playing this game with me and frankly, I don't know if I'm silly or she's just playing hard to get. Yes she accepts my invite for a date whenever I ask her and she's even invited me over to her family's gathering (naming celebration of her cousin's baby) and yet, I don't know what she has for me.

. . .Personally, it seems to me like she's trying to mend her relationship with her present boyfriend who's already anticipating a break-up but she doesn't want to let go of him because she's invested her time in the relationship. Meanwhile, she's keeping me on stand-by just in case. . .

Wow!  That's too bad she treated you like that.  Why were you sticking around and sniffing on some chick that's (sleeping) with another dude anyway?  Jeez!  You deserve better.

NOIBMUUL:

wow!!! I have been enlightened.

*what exactly do ladies want gaan sef?*

It depends on the lady.  Someone will fall in love with you and, hopefully, you with her - at ther same time.  It just seems like one one person is always more in love than the object of their affection or, even worse, "all alone in love."  Best wishes, mate.
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by pedestal82(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
still calling and i've been ignoring her calls. sad good or bad?
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by Bisjosh(f): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
Pick it and give her a piece of ur mind dat U̶̲̥̅̊ ve moved on
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guys, still contemplating a new thread on this one...

This babe never actually had a bf ooooo. Imagine!!! All were actually schemes to get me to prove myself for her. Kai!!!
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by Saraha1(f): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
At last am happy for you oh
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by Onegai(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
I really want to say "congrats, this is gonna be great" but I'm concerned. One of my brother-in-laws swears that you can tell the kind of person one is by observing the little insignificant things. Be careful and watch for the small things, because people can fake the big stuff, but they cannot hide the small things. So, shall we proceed?

You meet a girl, you tell her you like her and are serious. She smiles but doesn't trust you (normal and smart) and decides to watch and see. For a year (not a problem) until you factor in the fact that she lied to you for a full year, and the lie was a bad one (it looks small, but it wasn't). If your friend came and told you "there's this girl I like who had a bf, but she was encouraging me for a year (so I was kinda willing to cheat with her on her fake-bf and she was cool with this) and posting me and just when I vexed and had most likely subconsciously started to withdraw from her, she noticed this and Hey Presto! She is single", would you tell him to chop knuckle and plan wedding or would you not wonder why she couldn't test him without lying, like SO MANY women have done in the past and found good men??
How do you know this was a test, because she went on dates and you met her family and she said so?
I lied for a year to test if you were serious about me

If you have to resort to doing something wrong to get something right, then what you want isn't good for you. Go read your bible.
My ex never needed to beat me or cheat, he found wonderful ways to hurt me (like once letting me check in for my flight then telling me not to come, and switching off his phone, all because I didn't pick up his calls for 2 days before then and we were NOT even dating). He also liked to set tests for me to pass. He never changed. And whenever I got tired, Surprise! it was a test, or he would laugh. Manipulative people are the worst, because you're not sure what's going on.

Do you get me?

btw, after I and my family and friends had frantically searched for a hotel and couldn't find one, and I cancelled my non-refundable ticket, 30 minutes to takeoff he called and said it was a joke. Then he acted shocked when I burst into tears.

1 Like

Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
^^^I think it just belies deep low self-esteem issues. I've come to realise that manipulative people aren't as comfortable in their skin as they try to paint. Personally, I have no time for such people male or female.

1 Like

Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by gbengaola: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
U are promising to marry a girl,this is the biggest promise from a man to a woman,and she still acts strange,hmm,and there are enough bad boys in her life hurting are always right?from ur story she does not like u,yet she does not hate u with passion,haha,but if she says yes she has only settled for less in her view,if u like this no problem I understand how it feels to be in love,but I prefer when my girl makes me her best,peace.

1 Like

Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by Oliseloke(m): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2013
say no to friend zoning...
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 24, 2013
Mr Poster,ur a second choice. Never be someone's second when u can b another's first,peace out! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
hmmm...
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by lifestyle1(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2013
NOIBMUUL: So it happens that I'm marrying this babe in November this year. cool finally!

which babe ?
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
life_style:

which babe ?

Can you read? angry
Re: Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 2:32am On Sep 21, 2013
oluafolabi:

Can you read? angry

LOL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox / She Is Disturbing My Life / Wizkid Beautiful Baby Cought On Came Dancing And Tweakin Badly (18+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.