Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? (9029 Views)

Do Babies Enjoy Being Backed? / Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning / Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Mayflowa(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2012
DrummaBoy:

Thank you ada for the advice. I could use google true. But you know how this search engines can cough up so much infos and now you get to begin to peruse through them. I was hoping women here could help with both facts and fables on the issue.

You havent done anything wrondg brother by coming here. I hear google google everytime. Google is not an authority. Google is not a set stone source. Everythin u find through google is writtrn by you and me.

What we are saying now can be picked up by google and other search engine.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Mayflowa(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2012
fleps:

Even NAIRALAND na google on its own o! Theres noting i search on nairaland dat i dont get. Even google wil give u at least one reference or search result from nairaland.

Thank you joor. We where just thinking alike. Google isnt a concrete source because it picks up anything! An experienced Nairalander may even better! and you have the opportunity to ask question, discuss issues and disagree with others with good reason
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Yeske2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
xynerise:

undecided. Well if she stares too much she is an imbeci'le.
Shuooo,na wetin na?
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by topsy1971: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
Babies have undeveloped brain and do most things by instincts. They need long staring time to register events on their brains.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by zayhal(f): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
OMG! See funny answers. Nairaland is filled with orisirisi characters. Lol.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by emmatok(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2012
ada24:

u do know that a newborn only has about an approx 10cm viewing range and its mostly black and white, they don't see things properly until about 6 months I think.

let google be ur friend and do a quick search for the answer - sometimes its not by force to start a topic (i mean that in the nicest way possible)

HMMM.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Virick(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2012
blank
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by dasparrow: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
Virick:

@DrummaBoy

As far as im aware, babies have a range of vision that exceeds an adult human's and this ability carries on with kids till they are successfully "indoctrinated" (not a complement to all parents) into what or how they should think, what to believe, what is right or "wrong". A child is able among other things, to perceive the aura of living things around it.
Do note that the area just above ur your head is a spot of particular interest. Our Auras, for kids who can and do see it; adults who have retained the natural human psychic abilities aka (so called "witches" and "possessed" people   ) as well as now invented machines that have proved the existence of and capture Auras on pictures, are able detect the subtle changes of Auric light intensities and colours that accompany human moods, and intentions. I'm saying, you are being read like a book! Children are also able to see their personal guides or "destiny guardians", they do perceive what we like to call spirits (a term very misunderstood and mistaught by religion).

They also perceive what i will label semi-spirits or "mid-wayers", who if i recall the detail right, are very much humans but with bodies that vibrate at higher frequencies clean out of the range a typical human (invisible). **The midwayers are in service to this planet and have lived on this planet and assisted human evolution for long. there are 2 groups of midwayers, the primary midwayers that existed just around the time of the establishment of a galactic government representative on this planet, the then planetary prince called Caligastia who along with the planetary princes of other planets in our local system of satania, participated in the most heart breaking rebellion led by Lucifer in this local universe's history, the then system head of Satania in this local universe, Nebadon**. I have deliberately put that extraneous, 'by the way info' that should be enough for u to do ur own research, the type they don't tell in the churches, my apologies in advance wink

Back to the topic, the ability to see into higher "frequencies", if i may persist in the use of that word is called clairvoyance.  Those of u who have kids that tell u that they can see or saw someone just passed or entered into ur space or rooms need to listen to them and not stifle their abilities, they have just seen helpful entities that are always around us, watching over and guiding us through our lives, for instance. Please do away with the utter silliness of demons and dragons for such are naught more than the product of concepts grossly mis-taught and mis-understood by religion and fear of the unknown as well as the movies.

Your children, especially the ones being born today are also very much telepathic and are in constant communication with entities unseen. Get used to it! Let ur children grow up teaching u much of the subtle, unperceived realms of existence and maybe u might learn something. Just a thought.

Ur baby is seeing what u cannot see dear friend, the fact that she doesnt cry is proof positive of the complete absence of danger or threat from these unperceived but very real entities. Take care.

smiley that is true too.

Hmmmm, interesting.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Koikoi(m): 12:45am On Feb 12, 2012
Babies cannot turn their heads on their own, so they tend to stare at a particular spot where their heads are turned to. You may try to turn their head to another direction and see if they will insist on turning their head back to that same position. Remember that when babies are lying down one side, you will haveto turn them to another side after a while

Please stop imagining things and believe that they are just trying to start recognising things around them
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by 4teelaw(f): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2012
This thread got me rolling in the deep! You guys catch think far shaaaa, and all the weird answers not even let me think of answer, just laughing till tears fall out of my eyes!
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Konnektions146(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2012
babies re fragile, they cant really turn their neck to look around so they stare at a direction their eye has focus on and as such tryin to understand whats around better,

its just normal for babies.
guess op never stayed close to babies until God gave him one, congrats man
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by simps(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2012
Babies don't see well until like three months after birth. What they stare @ is blur colours dat dances be4 them. Forget d spirit bullshit.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by JimmyBoy1: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
They are just catching their fun jare, their minds not burdened with rate race that occupies the minds of adults
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by DrummaBoy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Virick:

@DrummaBoy

As far as im aware, babies have a range of vision that exceeds an adult human's and this ability carries on with kids till they are successfully "indoctrinated" (not a complement to all parents) into what or how they should think, what to believe, what is right or "wrong". A child is able among other things, to perceive the aura of living things around it.
Do note that the area just above ur your head is a spot of particular interest. Our Auras, for kids who can and do see it; adults who have retained the natural human psychic abilities aka (so called "witches" and "possessed" people   ) as well as now invented machines that have proved the existence of and capture Auras on pictures, are able detect the subtle changes of Auric light intensities and colours that accompany human moods, and intentions. I'm saying, you are being read like a book! Children are also able to see their personal guides or "destiny guardians", they do perceive what we like to call spirits (a term very misunderstood and mistaught by religion).

Thank you Virick for that inciteful piece. I also thank everyone who made a contribution. My wife and I had wondered. I can't wait to show her the responses on this thread.
I do I agree with Virick on the ability of to see beyond what Adults see. When I come back from the office, and I have missed her so much. I want to go and play with her, but my wife insists I should take a bath. By the time I am through and I want to pick her up, she is sleeping. But If I wait a minute or two around her pram, she begins to move and if I wait long enough she actually awakens (to the annoyance of my wife, who has to breastfeed again). I would happily carry her and rock her till she returns to sleep or till Wify have to feed her again. Even when she was in the womb, when I return from the office, my wife says she begins to jump and somehow is excited.
I wonder how one can still help them retain this "supernatural" ability and not "indoctrinate" them totally.

Thank you again everyone. Your contributions has been so helpful. And for those who said so, I am very happy to be a father. @35yrs, having my first child now is a blessing I do not take for granted at all.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Virick(m): 1:19am On Feb 14, 2012
blank
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Outstrip(f): 3:14am On Feb 14, 2012
DrummaBoy:

Thank you Virick for that inciteful piece. I also thank everyone who made a contribution. My wife and I had wondered. I can't wait to show her the responses on this thread.
I do I agree with Virick on the ability of to see beyond what Adults see. When I come back from the office, and I have missed her so much. I want to go and play with her, but my wife insists I should take a bath. By the time I am through and I want to pick her up, she is sleeping. But If I wait a minute or two around her pram, she begins to move and if I wait long enough she actually awakens (to the annoyance of my wife, who has to breastfeed again). I would happily carry her and rock her till she returns to sleep or till Wify have to feed her again. Even when she was in the womb, when I return from the office, my wife says she begins to jump and somehow is excited.
I wonder how one can still help them retain this "supernatural" ability and not "indoctrinate" them totally.

Thank you again everyone. Your contributions has been so helpful. And for those who said so, I am very happy to be a father. @35yrs, having my first child now is a blessing I do not take for granted at all.

Your wife should hurry up and have a boy because it seems that your daughter is trying to overthrow her. We no go gree grin
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by DrummaBoy(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2012
@Outstrp
LOL!
I believe she shares those sentiments too. She wanted a boy. Next will be a set of identical twin boyz.
Re: What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? by Outstrip(f): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Amen o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband? / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Why Do Some Parents Insult Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.