Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (17850 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / . / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by SkyRider1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
Guys, Guys!!! Pls let this thread run. There are people who are waiting to learn from this thread, may be the so called les,,, and their guys. By derailing, all gain nothing.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by switosman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
so much crap here.

soon we will see people come up from the closet to proclaim "I am created to have sex with animals". then they will force us to accept them.

what a fine deceit?
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
sammirano:

I can see that 95 percent of the replies are from unbelievers, you have forgotten what is called morality and holiness you all are saying crap about personality who cares if it hurts her with a man then she she become a sister in catholic and not marry, that settles the case, and not hide under that excuse and perform immorality that you can't come out clean with even in the USA.
Oh I believe in God alright. I just think the bible is utter rubbish.
But if there's anything worth reading in the bible, worth following, worth paying a second glance, it's the Golden Rule.
_
Forget 'bout fasting, forget 'bout killing a ram and rubbing the blood all o'er your door-post. Forget 'bout preachings of prosperity. 'cause happy shall he be who does good just 'cause. In spite of reward, in spite of reprieve.
_
Forget 'bout 'actively' seeking the face of God, 'cause see that beggar 'round the corner, that's your God; see that little boy walking past your house every morning on his way to school, without shoes, that's your God; see that widow that'll soon be made to drink her dead husband's bathe water, that's your God.
_
"Who cares if it hurts her?" You sound like the type that violation their wives.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by ochiaha1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
Mavor:

Men I tire for nairaland censorship ooo. Complete rubbish, Wetin come be precipitate? embarassed
[/quote

grin grin grin grin] Na the earth moving feeling. You understand now?

@poster, I feel for you. If she hurts too much during sex, then try to apply extensive before the act play or use some lubricants to wet the road for easy passage. cheesy

I had a friend whose wife was a lesbian and he only found out after they got married, they have since gone their separate ways due to irreconcileable differences.

The friend above confided in me that, he once caught the wife, late one night, with one of her lady friends in the act in one of their spare rooms. Men !!! He said if you heard the noise they were making and the strength they were both putting into the act, that you will be scared out of your pants shocked He said they were like two large Jungle cats entangled together.

You are lucky you found out on time about your girl-friend's sexual preference. If you feel comfortable with her, then go ahead with the relationship, if not, please back out at once. I must also warn you that the lesbian lady might want to push you to make love to her lesbian lovers, like my friend's ex-wife tried to do after being caught in the act, so think very well and decide if you will like to have a party act, from time to time. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Chookym(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ Poster all the same u still need to keep talking  to her and treat her sexually the way she wants that the other lady does And if u cant help her out , move on oo because she chose that part. They are so many in PH , rich women luring small girls into it
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by kambili190: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
@sammirano the "holy", "highly moral" person wink

“Do not judge so that you will not be judged” Matthew 7:1
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dancewith: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
This is a product of nurture and not nature. When young females keep bad company this is the result. Bestiality was once proclaimed as a product of nature. It is interesting various scientists are now disputing this. Ask yourself, if bestiality is NOT a product or nature, why would homosexuality be any different. Even pedophiles have claimed they were born that way!

You can argue it whichever way you like, but the word unnatural connotes something wrong. And just because some people are thrilled doing something unnatural does not make it any less evil
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
dancewith:

This is a product of nurture and not nature. When young females keep bad company this is the result. Bestiality was once proclaimed as a product of nature. It is interesting various scientists are now disputing this. Ask yourself, if bestiality is NOT a product or nature, why would homosexuality be any different. Even craddle-robbers have claimed they were born that way!

You can argue it whichever way you like, but the word unnatural connotes something wrong. And just because some people are thrilled doing something unnatural does not make it any less evil
Actually the word 'un-natural' does not apply to you in the same way it does me.
"One man's food is another's poison," they say.
And it's wrong of you to force your food unto another to whom it's poison.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by tttonero: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
Poster, you are confusing friendship with sexual feeling.
I hope you are not using this information against her, just so you can get in her pants.

When you have finished saving her, try and convert me.
You will be extremely busy
1 luv, Tony.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Yeske2(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
@OP, the best you can do is bleep her and move on. Met this lady some years back who told me on our second date that she's a lesbian,all i did was do my thing twice or so and moved on because i knew i couldn't change her. You said you don't want to get emotionally attached to her so bleep and move on.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by MrsChima1(f): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yeske!:

@OP, the best you can do is bleep her and move on. Met this lady some years back who told me on our second date that she's a lesbian,all i did was do my thing twice or so and moved on because i knew i couldn't change her. You said you don't want to get emotionally attached to her so bleep and move on.

He don't need to bleep her, he need to move on.  Simple.  Don't complain about someone's sexuality and then exploit them.  WTF.   
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dancewith: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2012
SimonAndal:

Actually the word 'un-natural' does not apply to you in the same way it does me.
"One man's food is another's poison," they say.
And it's wrong of you to force your food unto another to whom it's poison.

Oh yeah, and while we are at it please learn that it is not all food or poison that is acceptable. Bestiality for instance, which refers to humans sleeping with animals, is one unacceptable food or poison. People like you once claimed bestial folks were born that way. That has been disproved by recent studies. Peod.o.philes also claimed they were born that way. That has been shown to be bullocks. Gay people can't wait to proclaim their natural and God-given orientation.

In my opinion, these are all forms of deviant behaviors born out of improper upbringing and associations.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
dancewith:

Oh yeah, and while we are at it please learn that it is not all food or poison that is acceptable. Bestiality for instance, which refers to humans sleeping with animals, is one unacceptable food or poison. People like you once claimed bestial folks were born that way. That has been disproved by recent studies. Peod.o.philes also claimed they were born that way. That has been shown to be bullocks. Gay people can't wait to proclaim their natural and God-given orientation.

In my opinion, these are all forms of deviant behaviors born out of improper upbringing and associations.
Oh c'mon there're things that are just plain wrong. Pedophilia, now that's hurting the kids. Bestiality, when, pray tell, has that EVER been seen as natural? It's a different species for Gaga's sake.
Now gays, They're not hurting anybody, and they're definitely not doing another species. So, ? And please don't claim it's 'un-natural' 'cause it's been found in the animal kingdom.
_
@Mrs. Chima, those are my nuts. Dingoes ate 'em and deuced 'em out.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dancewith: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
SimonAndal:

Oh c'mon they're things that ate just plain wrong. Pedophilia, now that's hurting the kids. Bestiality, when, pray tell, has that EVER been seen as natural? It's a different species for Gaga's sake.
_
@Mrs. Chima, those are my nuts. Dingoes ate 'em and deuced 'em out.

Ha, you mean you haven't heard bestial people saying they couldn't control the urge? This is the same thing said by phedo, philes. That they have this "natural' attraction to kids! Compare this to a man wedding a man, kissing him all over in public, proclaiming they were born that way. Honestly, could there be any difference amongst the three cases?
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Now gays, They're not hurting anybody, and
they're definitely not doing another species.
So, ? And please don't claim it's 'un-natural'
'cause it's been found in the animal kingdom
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Out of those three, which has/ve been classified by the UN as (a) criminal offence(s)?
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
SimonAndal:

Now gays, They're not hurting anybody, and
they're definitely not doing another species.
So, ? And please don't claim it's 'un-natural'
'cause it's been found in the animal kingdom
which animal kingdom
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by pelezico: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
What does the bible say about Lesbianism ?  The bible in Leviticus Ch 18:22 ‘Do not have intimate relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable' 23 'Do not have intimate relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have intimate relations with it; that is a perversion.'  I quoted  verse 23 purposely

For those who think that this is some old testament law that does not apply today please read

Romans 1:26 - 27

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural intimate relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So homosexuality is perversion and needs to be repented of, if not then that person (as well as the adulterer) will face Gods reasonable justice which is hell.

However for those Christians who unjustly condemn homo and lesbians please read 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate[homosexuals], nor abusers of themselves with mankind[could be a reference to sodomy],
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners shall inherit the Kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you. But ye are washed, ye are sanctified, ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

So homosexuals can be saved as i have witnessed in my church.

The reason why Paul confronted the issue of homosexuality was because it was rife in much of the Hellenised world of that time.  Child molestation was quite normal, bestiality was quite normal and necrophilia (sex with dead things) were quite normal.  These things were praciticed openly by much of the Roman world.  I say thsi painfully but we are quite quickly heading back to a Roman state rule governance world wide.

To the poster my conviction would be to leave her alone.  The bible says that when you fornicate you are joined to that person.  Make no mistake you will curse yourself.  Run for dear life.  Unless you both repent and embrace Godly theology how on Earth will you deal with issues of HEALING.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
@OP, I also need to convince u that fornication is wrong, correct urself first, then u can think bout correcting the girl
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by tttonero: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
Homosexuality, is found in a wide range of animals.
Africa is hundreds of years behind the rest of the world.

But when the begging bowl comes out, they accept the gay and lesbian dollar.   grin grin
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Mascotlawman: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
@op, the truth is that u as a guy can never satisfy her. They will always tell u that they don't enjoy sexx with a guy, so why bonding with a guy. My advice is she can change only if she decides to change not that u can change her. Maybe she loves u, but make sure u don't fall in love deeply with her. Because u will end up hurting urself always. The truth is even if she stops, she will always have that affection for the same sexx. they respect, fear, love, & listens to there lesbian friends than u as a guy. Finally, try to talk to her but u can't make her stop until she decides to stop.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by pelezico: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
tttonero:

Homosexuality, is found in a wide range of animals.
Africa is hundreds of years behind the rest of the world.

But when the begging bowl comes out, they accept the gay and lesbian dollar.   grin grin

I live in the West and can see the damage that homosexuality does to the individual - dont believe the Liberal hype because its nothing but propagandist hype.  There lifestyle is deeply depraved and violent.  
They are doing a good job using the media (the gay lobbyist is very powerful) and they are forcing Governments worldwide to stop people from critiquing there lifestyle thru threat of jail time and financial penalties

It comes down to this - the homo simply wants all sexual mores to be done away with completely so they can openly practice what they do behind close doors.  There are groups in Europe and the US who want the institution of the family to be done away with.  They see nothing wrong in child sexual molestation or incest.  

So the African knows what he is up against while the West is drifting morally into oblivion.  When good men say nothing evil prevails.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by tttonero: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
Good luck, and my offer still stands, come and convert me honey.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

My dear, stop acting like you don't have any sense. Women who are lësbians are still considered 'homos'. Just because you personally don't like the men doesn't change the fact that they're still within the LGBTQIA community.

Schwepps!! angry

As in how na?! angry

Ogini kpata this nonsense?!

O.K!! I'll rephrase, "Kill all faggo'ts, but lat my fellow lesbians be" tongue . . .

Na by force to like man!!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by tttonero: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
[/O.K!! I'll rephrase, "Kill all faggo'ts, but lat my fellow lesbians be" .quote]
You are a very brave man, Boko Haram are homos, go and kill a few of them. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
You don't have to like 'em (I'm sure they don't like you either), but if you're a christian (which I'm sure of judging by the tone of your arguments), ya have to 'tolerate' 'em. Afterall, can you, in all honesty (truth to God), tell me you can control who you fall in love with?
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by ceejayluv(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
I, i feel, i feel like gatherin all transexuals, le.s.bians and G.a.ys, stuff dem into a vacuum chamber and bombard dem wit Uranium Rays,
flip on the cynadine gas switch: CHOKE EM ALL TO DEATH!!
Homophobic holocaust, baby: I JUST WANNA CLEANSE D EARTH!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
SimonAndal:

You don't have to like 'em (I'm sure they don't like you either), but if you're a christian (which I'm sure of judging by the tone of your arguments), ya have to 'tolerate' 'em. Afterall, can you, in all honesty (truth to God), tell me you can control who you fall in love with?

Erm;

No sir, you are wrong on two things;

1. If you were to judge by my user name and not my comment, I sure you would draw a different conclusion about my religious affiliation.

2. Secondly, I'm so sexy handsome that all those gays all wanna Bleep me, but thank God, my yansh too strong for them.  grin

Seriously, I really do not give a Bleep about lesbians and homos. I'm very homophobic (especially towards faggo'ts) , but I have learnt to keep that s'hit on the low low and I am now starting to get more tolorant as I have lived abroad and have had to work with some of them before. That said, my initial comment was said in a lighthearted manner, without any real intent at malice but apparently Inked nerd dosent seem to be amused by gay-bashing jokes.  undecided

So to all faggo'ts in the house, I apologise (but my a'ss is still off limits to y'all). . . . To all my lesbian sisters out their, please endeavour to show a fellow lesbian brother some loving.  wink
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Erm;

No sir, you are wrong on two things;

1. If you were to judge by my user name and not my comment, I sure you would draw a different conclusion about my religious affiliation.

2. Secondly, I'm so sexy handsome that all those gays all wanna Bleep me, but thank God, my yansh too strong for them. grin

Seriously, I really do not give a Bleep about lesbians and homos. I'm very homophobic (especially towards faggo'ts) , but I have learnt to keep that s'hit on the low low and I am now starting to get more tolorant as I have lived abroad and have had to work with some of them before. That said, my initial comment was said in a lighthearted manner, without any real intent at malice but apparently Inked nerd dosent seem to be amused by gay-bashing jokes. undecided

So to all faggo'ts in the house, I apologise (but my a'ss is still off limits to y'all). . . . To all my lesbian sisters out their, please endeavour to show a fellow lesbian brother some loving. wink
I'm confused. Are you male, female, lesbian (if female)? What are you?
You know, calling a gay guy a f***t is identical to the white man calling you a n**ga. It's hurtful.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by tttonero: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
[quotI, i feel, i feel like gatherin all transexuals, le.s.bians and G.a.ys, stuff dem into a vacuum chamber and bombard dem wit Uranium Rays,
flip on the cynadine gas switch: CHOKE EM ALL TO DEATH!!
Homophobic holocaust, baby: I JUST WANNA CLEANSE D EARTH!e][quote][/quote]

Poster, go and seek medical help.
This is the result when brother and sister  inbreed.
Retarded human being, full of hate.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
SimonAndal:

I'm confused. Are you male, female, lesbian (if female)? What are you?
You know, calling a gay guy a f***t is identical to the white man calling you a n**ga. It's hurtful.

I am a dude, and a lesbian because I only sleep with women. Get it!! grin

And its cool for a white guy to call me a nigger, just the same way its cool for me to punch his lights out. wink Freedom of speech meets freedom of expression.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Aaah! So you're one of them man-bitches. Lol. Suggest you meet with Mrs. Chima. And please when you see her, ask her to give me back my nuts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Men You Should Never Date / A Thread For Faithful Partners / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.