Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? (4689 Views)

She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by itiswell1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
you as confused as your story. Yes you can marry her.

Shei, that kognomi strong well well.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
I don't know what's funnier: the OP or the replies. LOL.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Tosinville(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
rosefleurs:
OP, you're silly. kill yourself. better
still, wait for her to do it to you.
she's going to use that kitchen
knife to cut off your johnson while
you sleep. . . . . . . R.I.P
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Tosinville(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
kelz88:
I have never come across anyone
as stup!d as you.

No be small
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
Am a free man now, the battle is over grin
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Wislet(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
johnwell:
The pains is unbearable, where do I go frm here? how do i start over? will i ever love again? well, even though my heart is broken there's aways a sollution to every problem.
are you a smal boy? Are u sure u are a man?
U sound like a child that was given birth to yesterday.
If u were my brother(which is nt possible) I'll slap that love comot from ur face. What nonsense..
Maybe when she kills u in her anger or sleeps around with other men after u become unfortunate enough to be the one to take her to the altar, your eyes will clear.
You know why she wants to marry you??
Because, according to you, you are: the faithful type!
She wants someone she will be sure will not carry ther girls around while she herself follows other men around.
Why hasn't any of those guys she sleeps around with asked her to marry them? Because they see her for what she is. A runs girl.
So, anytime u go broke/don't have money, your wife will become the town's prostitute?
You better wake up from that dream that will take you nowhere.
It is one thing to ask for advice, it is another to take the advice.
Hope u're not one of those guys that will discover they were very stu.pid by not listening to advice before allowing so-called 'love' lead them to make the biggest mistakes of their lives.
Who told you that you will not find a woman that will respect you, and who you will love more than this one??
Marriage is not a joke. You better not allow her tears cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by yemstok(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
It's soo evident ure dumb! ahan! can't you read the signs on the wall (infact na paper the girl write the signs)

You needed not to have posted this crap......Leave her for gud and move on with your precious life.
Ahan! so guys like this still dey?
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by jellyface(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
grin Learn from dis mistake- Never settle for second best. That was the first mistake you made. Now its complicated, undo it urself and be brave about it. Thats the only way you can return from the underworld.e
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
Is lyk u wnt to live short on earth,pls n pls dnt marry her bcoz shes not urs. Move on carpish us ur head,they re many girls out there y her?
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Saintsquare(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
Seems you love dis girl more than u love yourself,a girl that drew out a knife at you.Please run for your dear life while you still have the chance.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nadoson: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mr poster, 4rm wot u posted, ur life rimens one bar 2 finish, c u c grave. Remba dat chamelion can neva change its magestic mowement no mata wot hapuns, so run 4 ur dear lif cos dis 1 na jezebel.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by mideeniafe(f): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
If u marry her, she's going to end up killing you
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ALL,
The relationship was over grin
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by qualified(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
@op, plss run for dear life. The girl does nt deserve u. Truly go through everything u wrote, sure u couldn't write all u have been thru n you ll realize u need to break off from her.

She might come crying n begging, if u love ur life, dont take her back even if na blood dey comot as tears! Run n dont look back

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
qualified: @op, plss run for dear life. The girl does nt deserve u. Truly go through everything u wrote, sure u couldn't write all u have been thru n you ll realize u need to break off from her.

She might come crying n begging, if u love ur life, dont take her back even if na blood dey comot as tears! Run n dont look back
. Am out of the relationship but she's still in trying to reconcile with herself. It's a serious issue on ground now.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
qualified: @op, plss run for dear life. The girl does nt deserve u. Truly go through everything u wrote, sure u couldn't write all u have been thru n you ll realize u need to break off from her.

. Am out of the relationship but she's still in trying to reconcile with herself. It's a serious issue on ground now.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by bendazum: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2012
@ OP I FELT LIKE INSULTING YOU BECAUSE YOU FALL MY HAND WELLA.YOU SAW FIRE AND YOU WANT TO JUMP INTO IT.DON'T YOU BRING IN INNOCENT CHILDREN INTO THIS WORLD WITH THAT SLUT!DAMN. cry

YOU HAVE TRIED FOR HER.LET HER GO.OTHERWISE YOUR 'MARRIAGE' WILL BE OVER BEFORE IT STARTS.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by 190theclown: 5:12am On Aug 09, 2012
He said d relationship is over
Make una rest
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by zannie(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2012
J
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
johnwell: I met my wife-to-be early 2010 in Eket; she told me she is schooling in UNICAL, after some months I told her my plans of visiting her in Calabar, & she accepted but with conditions. The condition was: she said she is staying with her aunty, when I drive to a particular point in calabar, I should call her so that she can come & meet me there, which I did.
November 2010 something terrible happend: A man used her line to call me & told me the she is his GF & the most funny thing is that they're staying together; I was shocked to hell,  After few days she visited me, I asked her "why didn't you tell me?" her answer was "you're the best that has ever happend to me, I didn't want to loose you". she pleaded I should not quit the relationship. Well, as a man, I played my own part but the wound was still in my heart. The most painful thing was her line was always barred from receiving calls or switched-off, even when she visit me, she either puts her phone on silence or she switched it off completely. One day I called her & she told busy the call, later send me a text and said "pls why can't you let me go? it was fun why it lasted" JESUS! I shouted, I tried all I could to contact her but to no avail. well, I was in the middle of nowhere. early 2011 I travelled to Cuba, there she start communicating again, she ask me to send money to her to enable her secure accomodation that she want to seperate from her guy; I refused to send the money, few months later she told me she's homeless, her relationship colapse because of me. she keeps on sending me sms sometimes MMS her pics to me.
Ending August 2011, I returned from Cuba, I called her & we reconcilled. September we meet, something terrible happend; I looked into her hand bag, I saw more than 5 etisalat lines, a pack of condom, etc. "holi-moses", I was speechless. I travelled to Ghana, getting there I called her & asked her indirectly but she denied, I then open up & told her the whole thing & she was ,  December 2011 we met & she introduced me to her mom as her husband to be, she even introduce me to her pastor in calabar too. weeks later i visited her in calabar; a  man called & I intercepted the call; she faught me & brought her kitchen knife & said if I don't gve her the phone she'll kill me. she said "it can never happend, he is my helper, when he helped me where were you?". hours later she came & opologize & said "I don't know what came on me, its the hand work of the devil, please forgive me", after weeks, another man called & she rejected the call. well, I asked her to terminate all hanging  relationships by sending text message to all her share-holders if she really want me, she accepted, but she asked me to give her a new line with phone which I did, but uptil now Feb 14, 2012 ,  8:39am, she has not sent it. I asked her this morning why she has not send the message, she asked me if I have send to all me EXs the she should send. the question is: Can I change her? can I go ahead to marry her? what should I do?
my problems are:
1,  I don't double date
2,  I don't beat/fight  women
3,  I love her,
please what should I do?
Akwa Ibom idoho OK!

dump her now, or be prepared for 6ft
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by 190: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
190-the-clown:
He said d relationship is over
Make una rest

undecided undecided
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Youngpo413: 12:26am On May 30, 2015
IjogzK:
You need heavy deliverance, U are sure under a spell, shocked

She's way above your class, Confirm runs gurl, she would kill you and sort herself out, angry
very true.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Youngpo413: 12:29am On May 30, 2015
0p you are under her clucthes, juju is at work just stay away from her
don't underestimat the power of pusy.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Youngpo413:
don't underestimat the power of pusy.

I tireooo
Even the next one I get sef resemble her
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Youngpo413: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
johnwell:

I tireooo Even the next one I get sef resemble her
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / . / How Do I Become Caring???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.