Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (106026 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2022
mycar:

Those with high IQ understand what is called figurative expression. For those with low IQ, Obi was trying to say that he sees wisdom in everybody irrespective of age and appearance.
Maybe, you have never heard of these adages; " A madman does not lack wisdom", The madman often tells the truth and A madman drops a stone in a well, but forty wise men cannot take it out.

After taking the advice, he left the madman on the street grin

Does he enjoy seeing the man being mad?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2022
mycar:

There is a level of inferiority complex in Tinubu supporters I think, You asked a question about human capacity development with respect to Obi and when I provided same to you, you are bringing Tinubu.
The truth is that I don't stand to gain anything directly from either Tinubu or Obi but Obi is much younger and energetic. we don't want another Buhari again and by the way, APC as a party has failed Nigeria.
You need to be sincere to yourself to agree to this.

This thread shows he's a failure grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DAVE5(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

So you will leave Tinubu with a track record of performance and vote Obi silently despite knowing fully well he is an established failure! Oh! I forgot, he is Igbo like you. Cheers

Somehow you're able to "figure" out I'm igbo, if you were a magician, you would be a failure
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kaysalas(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2022
DAVE5:

Somehow you're able to "figure" out I'm igbo, if you were a magician, you would be a failure
grin grin one doesn't need be a magician to figure you guys out. A bit of common sense is all that is required. And why e be say na Una dey always deny Una tribe to score cheap baseless points. Now, check the attached pictures to see what gave you out. Nwannem, chineke gozie gi, inugo? grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin one doesn't need be a magician to figure you guys out. A bit of common sense is all that is required. And why e be say na Una dey always deny Una tribe to score cheap baseless points. Now, check the attached pictures to see what gave you out. Nwannem, chineke gozie gi, inugo? grin grin

Na their way grin

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DAVE5(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

Monk, your common sense didn’t tell you there are people that understand more than English and their native language?
For the record, I understand and speak Igbo, yoruba and I understand maybe 10 words or more in Hausa

I’m not igbo, I’m not yoruba and I’m not Hausa either tongue
想一想,你是个小丑,所以人们不能用谷歌翻译

Maybe you’ll say I’m Chinese as well, vote wisely man, vote tinubu if nah who dey your mind but God forbid I vote such a despicable person to lead my country
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

@GeneralDae, see wetin I dey talk wink
Tinubu increased IGR from 600 million to 7 Billion naira not 40 Billion naira. Today IGR is 51 Billion naira monthly.
Also worth noting, is that although Tinubu made great efforts, the economy was opening up just after the military rule, so new investments were bound to flow into Nigeria, with Lagos getting the fair share. Tinubu however, should be applauded for his work on the Lekki Free Trade Zone investment.
Finally, it is not correct to say allocations were ceased in Tinubu's time, rather local Government allocations were ceased because Tinubu created new local Governments in defiance of Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kaysalas(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
GeneralDae:

Tinubu increased IGR from 600 million to 7 Billion naira not 40 Billion naira. Today IGR is 51 Billion naira monthly.
Also worth noting, is that although Tinubu made great efforts, the economy was opening up just after the military rule, so new investments were bound to flow into Nigeria, with Lagos getting the fair share. Tinubu however, should be applauded for his work on the Lekki Free Trade Zone investment.
Finally, it is not correct to say allocations were ceased in Tinubu's time, rather local Government allocations were ceased because Tinubu created new local Governments in defiance of Obasanjo.
Very true, reason why you, I and majority of us, should vote him in. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kaysalas(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
DAVE5:

Monk, your common sense didn’t tell you there are people that understand more than English and their native language?
For the record, I understand and speak Igbo, yoruba and I understand maybe 10 words or more in Hausa

I’m not igbo, I’m not yoruba and I’m not Hausa either tongue
想一想,你是个小丑,所以人们不能用谷歌翻译

Maybe you’ll say I’m Chinese as well, vote wisely man, vote tinubu if nah who dey your mind but God forbid I vote such a despicable person to lead my country
Keep denying your heritage and ancestry! Na you Sabi! grin

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ribbit: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

Keep denying your heritage and ancestry! Na you Sabi! grin
awon omo ale denying their heritage cos of politics. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kaysalas(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
ribbit:
awon omo ale denying their heritage cos of politics. grin
Bros! Isn't this too harsh? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ribbit: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros! Isn't this too harsh? grin grin grin
nothing harsh there o my brother.

Yoruba adage says, only bastard uses left hand to describe his home..
So, I'm just saying it as it is..

And it seems we have plenty bastards from that part of the country..
I'm honestly not shocked though, if you consider how baby factory business is booming over there.

And yoruba adage also says, a settled home means the bastard is still an infant.

Nairaland used to be settled place until baby factory people invaded it. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kaysalas(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2022
ribbit:
nothing harsh there o my brother.

Yoruba adage says, only bastard uses left hand to describe his home..
So, I'm just saying it as it is..

And it seems we have plenty bastards from that part of the country..
I'm honestly not shocked though, if you consider how baby factory business is booming over there.

And yoruba adage also says, a settled home means the bastard is still an infant.

Nairaland used to be settled place until baby factory people invaded it. grin
Chai! You just dey serve am as e dey hot! Respect!

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Munamoqel: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Kaysalas:

Very true, reason why you, I and majority of us, should vote him in. Cheers!
if the foundation is not laid how will the IGR grow !

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kaysalas(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Munamoqel:
if the foundation is not laid how will the IGR grow !
wink
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by FirstSon01: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Echoban:

Don't u think u LL need to push this to FP again??

Let's see the fraudulent these people are trying to shove our throat.

No wonder wen u ask them what are the Archievement of PO, they turn violent or rather start telling u he left 75B, shared laptop, shared school bus and some petty local govt type of arxhievement.

Chai.

Lalasticlala . FP abeg.

Trues, nothing truer.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Ayk8: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Doyou2019:

All these mediocre achievements and Lagos still sits at the bottom of world city ratings - all hail second worst city to live in the world. grin Ordinary dirt, your Tinubu-inspired Lagos cannot even manage in the 21st Century, despite running things for 23years! Bow o, to the one-eyed king in the land of the blind! All hail a so-called smart city that is still struggling with water problems, inadequate schools, housing deficits, good roads. Biko, hail a smart city that can't even compete with lowly Casablanca, Tunis and Joburg!

Shior! You must think everyone is as stupid as those you deceive in your stupid party of ne'erdowells.
Oniyeye!

I see you are an Obidient. Tell me you reside in Anambra, if not, and you reside in Lagos, then you are the real oniyeye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Hotfreeze: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
People like Kobojunkie who condemned Obi as Governor are promoting him to be President.

They want to export their misfortune with Peter obi to other parts of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hotfreeze:
People like Kobojunkie who condemned Obi as Governor are promoting him to be President.

They want to export their misfortune with Peter obi to other parts of Nigeria.
Stop trying to drag me into what is your Nigerian foolishness abeg! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Evil Peter obituary
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Only a Zombies will support him

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
You have heard from the horses mouth

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
I have had cause to pass through Onitsha and Awka (even spending a night in the former), and all I could do was shake my head.
and some Idiots will come back and say he is better than Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
dozai:

I laugh in swahili. That man na my brother but i no go vote for am lai lai. Chai instead after Peter Obi make Orji Kalu step in. We go take am. ANDY? Uba!!
this is how much Ananbarians dispice P Obi

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Peter fraud Peter Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obidients see your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obedients see your life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by rusher14: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obidients, see your life outside.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by rusher14: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wintertime:
Nawao .... If you believe this crap then you are not IT or computer oriented

You are a compound fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Wintertime: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

You are a compound fool.

You mean in your compound fool lives there,

Sorry you must have mistaken me for someone else, I don't live in your compound.

Eehya looks like only fools live in your compound, and you are a famous fool to know every fool in your compound

Take care
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by rusher14: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wintertime:

You mean in your compound fool lives there,

Sorry you must have mistaken me for someone else, I don't live in your compound.

Eehya looks like only fools live in your compound, and you are a famous fool to know every fool in your compound

Take care

You are a fool.

Imagine your thoughtless position on a thread.

Please avoid having children.

The world doesn't need more of your kind.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Wintertime: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

You are a fool.

Imagine your thoughtless position on a thread.

Please avoid having children.

The world doesn't need more of your kind.

Oh am looking forward to more of my great grandchildren.

The advice is for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.