Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (106257 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by seunjungle1(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Now you think you can bring this failed man to us in Nigeria as our president..yeeboos failed on this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Ogakaycce(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
lexylaw40:
Obedients see your life

I will vote for PETER OBI

PETER OBI is your next president

Dig more and cry me a river

Urchins.. Hahahahahahahaah
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ogakaycce:

Why will you vote for Peter Obi?

Is it because of Eba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tflex01: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ogakaycce:

Nobody is telling you not to vote for your failure Obi.

Just know that your Obi is not better than Tinubu or even Atiku. You Zombidients are just unnecessarily loud and mentally weak.

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thank God for the internet

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by justified007: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
seunjungle1:
Now you think you can bring this failed man to us in Nigeria as our president..yeeboos failed on this.
Nigeria don't need a failure as a president in this trying times...Peter Obi thank you . ..WE NO BUY

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lagos all the way

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
lexylaw40:
Thank God for the internet
internet no dey forget anything

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
They forever avoid this tread

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Inasmuch as there have been concerted efforts over the decades by the Bastards that've controlled gov't at the centre to deny Ndigbo an enabling economic environment that will give us the tools to develop and improve our lot, i'm of the opinion that -the pitfalls and diabolical scheming notwithstanding- we ought have progressed far better in all indices than is presently the case.

What we as a people have done is to rest on our battered oars, and be content with progressing at a pace dictated by the centre: a centre that until recently didn't give two shi*ts about tapping into the relative strengths of the human and material resources that abound in the region. I'm no Nostradamus but i can tell you for nothing that this nonsense WILL CONTINUE for as long as we collectively refuse to take our destiny in our hands, and chart a developmental course driven, managed and funded mainly by Ndigbo at home and in diaspora.

We have not been too bright (putting it mildly) in electing Sons/Daughters into public office that have the vision, zeal and mental capacity to take their respective constituencies to a higher enviable level. Of the five states in the South East, i can honestly say (and i'm entitled to my opinion) that i have a positive feeling for the state leadership in only two (Imo and Enugu), and i'm sure any nuetral observer will agree with me. The rest states just seem to have clueless gov'ts that haven't got the faintest idea how to manage and bring out the best in their people/resources. They seem to have no vision on where to take their states and it seems they ran for office just to be called 'Your Excellency'.

Also, our representatives in Assembly and Federal Gov't seem to be there just for what they can get out it, and it seems they're afraid to take the President to task on promises yet unfulfilled: like the Onitsha River Port that we were told would be commissioned in Oct' last year. Yet you hear of private and gov't projects being planned and commissioned almost on a fortnightly basis in other regions.

One of our problems seems to be the fact we don't have a 'leader'; someone that can knock heads together, tell it as it is and get things done; someone that would enable us think and speak with one voice, with everyone pulling in one direction.

Oh well!!! God dey.
all you want is BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
No comments from obidients still....nawa oo

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ImperialYoruba: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obi is a freak. A liar.

A governor that builds alcohol plant to get people drunk is nothing but a freak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Obi is a freak. A liar.

A governor that builds alcohol plant to get people drunk is nothing but a freak.
no his people drink mkpomiri , they still can't afford his cheap beer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2022
We reject a CURSE like Obi for Nigeria.

Corridon say Amen
ifyalways:
Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians.

When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Corridon: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We reject a CURSE like Obi for Nigeria.

Corridon say Amen
So you are now using your alternate moniker to spew trash and then use your main moniker to validate it? Na so madness de start. Nigerians have already decided to vote for Peter Obi.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Corridon:
So you are now using your alternate moniker to spew trash and then use your main moniker to validate it? Na so madness de start. Nigerians have already decided to vote for Peter Obi.
sorry u mean to say Igbos have decided to go with obi.... please don't make that mistake of generalizing BIAFRA surpot for obi as Nigerians surport

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Obi is a freak. A liar.

Peter Pandora

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Sparrk007(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Must you mention peter obi..just try to sell your dieing candidate and leave obi alone
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sparrk007:
Must you mention peter obi..just try to sell your dieing candidate and leave obi alone
I only sell truth... But I guess people like you don't like it bitter

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
lexylaw40:
I only sell truth... But I guess people like you don't like it bitter

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
See how Zombies runaway from this thread

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obidients now so quiet

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obisilent

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by seanwilliam(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omo , I had to read from the first page to the last and thank God most commenters are no more active , most would have modified their comments. Na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Mariory(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
lol grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Awon obisilents

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
seanwilliam:
Omo , I had to read from the first page to the last and thank God most commenters are no more active , most would have modified their comments. Na wa o
Some of them are supporting Peter Obi today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralDae:

Some of them are supporting Peter Obi today.
what's really their rational ?? ... I don't understand those people oo

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lhordspy: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omo!

Just read the first page and you will see that this present day yiibos are all bunch of hypocritical nonentity.

Can you imagine the same Chuks that criticise obi in 2012 is now singing his name like a new messsiah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Omo!

Just read the first page and you will see that this present day yiibos are all bunch of hypocritical nonentity.

Can you imagine the same Chuks that criticise obi in 2012 is now singing his name like a new messsiah. Anything antiyoruba is what they want

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kingozymandias(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Omo!

Can you imagine the same Chuks that criticise obi in 2012 is now singing his name like a new messsiah.

What the hell?!! NO NO NO

this is unacceptable!! You can't just abuse people or their tribe!!!!

Rule 2
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4J nlfpmoɗ

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.