Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (106364 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kusu12: 11:02pm On Mar 29
The Agulu fake messiah of obirodents. A serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State. Obingo is a failure in all ramifications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 5:07am On Mar 30
Kusu12:
The Agulu fake messiah of obirodents. A serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State. Obingo is a failure in all ramifications
we dodged the bullets
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 7:47am On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:
@ Poster, he is doing exactly what the people elected him to come do again. I mean for a man with meagre list of accomplishments during his first time, why else would he had been re-elected if not to continue the same?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by victorDanladi: 7:56am On Mar 30
Oilwell:
@ lexylaw40kuti you no get work oh. once in a while you will go and type something so the tread will surface.

Joblessness at its peak.

You want to hide the truth?
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pray4Nigeria: 8:18am On Mar 30
Hmmm
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GoldenCircle: 9:07am On Mar 30
Lol
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:51am On Mar 30
I can't believe that the Peter Obi being talked about here is the same as that now being adjudged the messiah of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30
Deadlytruth:
I can't believe that the Peter Obi being talked about here is the same as that now being adjudged the messiah of Nigeria.

We saw things during election grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 2:08pm On Mar 30
donbrowser:

We saw things during election grin
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by RenaissanceGuy: 3:52pm On Mar 30
Seun, can I pay you N500m for you to delete this thread?? This thread contributed to Obi's loss last year. Peeelease gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Alexis11: 4:00pm On Mar 30
Deadlytruth:

šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

E shock me too. The first time I saw this thread I opened mouth for 10 minutes I forgot to close it. cool

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Alexis11: 4:10pm On Mar 30
RenaissanceGuy:
Seun, can I pay you N500m for you to delete this thread?? This thread contributed to Obi's loss last year. Peeelease gringrin

Most people didn't see it before 2023 election. More Nairalanders will see it before 2027 if not deleted. šŸ˜‚

But I think it will soon be deleted because all the recent recruited mods are all Obidients and one of the threads that exposed Obi's bad governance (where all the state union workers went on long strike) has been deleted.

I can't see that 2013 Nairaland thread about the protest of Anambra retirees again as well. grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Deadlytruth(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30
Alexis11:

šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

E shock me too. The first time I saw this thread I opened mouth for 10 minutes I forgot to close it. cool

When I first saw the link to this thread posted in another recent thread, I thought the monicker who posted it was just trying to make up a story hence I initially ignored it. But something just kept on telling me to open it and I did. Till this moment I still have this feeling that I am in a dream because the very monikers who took Obi to the cleaners here for failing in Anambra are the very ones now saying to him, 'Hossana, Hosanna Hosanna....'
This is terrible!

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Deadlytruth(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30
RenaissanceGuy:
While not missing your sarcasm, I say no to any suggestion to pull down this thread. It must be left standing at least to expose the hypocrisy behind this Obidient movement.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30
Deadlytruth:

When I first saw the link to this thread posted in another recent thread, I thought the monicker who posted it was just trying to make up a story hence I initially ignored it. But something just kept on telling me to open it and I did. Till this moment I still have this feeling that I am in a dream because the very monikers who took Obi to the cleaners here for failing in Anambra are the very ones now saying to him, 'Hossana, Hosanna Hosanna....'
This is terrible!

Some of them are even editing comments in the first page grin

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Putindbutt: 6:23pm On Mar 30
Obi don buy market.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 7:29pm On Mar 30
Alexis11:

Most people didn't see it before 2023 election. More Nairalanders will see it before 2027 if not deleted. šŸ˜‚

But I think it will take soon be deleted because all the recent recruited mods are all Obidients and one of the threads that exposed Obi's bad governance (where all the state union workers went on long strike) has been deleted.

I can't see that 2013 Nairaland thread about the protest of Anambra retirees again as well. grin
that Ferguson001 moderator may delete this thread Seun should watch out

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Alexis11: 9:25pm On Mar 30
okoro:
that Ferguson001 moderator may delete this thread Seun should watch out

Nlfmod guy is even worse than fergie. He once banned me for insulting Obi. šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by KingKO22: 9:31pm On Mar 30
Pandora is most useless and desperate politicians in the world

A youth at 62 according to our IPOBidients šŸ˜šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

He is about to jump to another party and scatter them again before moving to another party šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by KingKO22: 9:34pm On Mar 30
This thread should be printed on all national papers so everyone can see the fraudster that our IPOBidients wants to package for us šŸ˜„šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 4:37am On Mar 31
grin cheesy grin cheesy
KingKO22:
Pandora is most useless and desperate politicians in the world

A youth at 62 according to our IPOBidients šŸ˜šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

He is about to jump to another party and scatter them again before moving to another party šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by raumdeuter: 6:21am On Mar 31
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Noerection: 5:48pm On Mar 31
raumdeuter:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kusu12: 8:06pm On Apr 01
chuksikem:

Bia, watch your mouth, don't go spewing insults you obviously cannot defend, nobody here is your mate, 90% of those that commented are bonafide ndi Anambra who are very passionate about their state and want the best for her, sad

You obviously know someone that works for the state govt no doubt , ask them if they have been paid?? or you are just arguing blindly??

What new development has AWKA the state capital witnessed in the last 6years?? or you dont see the huge refuse dump that the state has been turned to?? what of onitsha??or nnewi??

You obviously stay in one dingy cyber cafe in arroma or worst case unizik junction and spew jargons, calling patriotic minded Anambrarians deluded minds. angry angry .Bia kpachal anya gi there, undecided

See one of the critics comment who later turned Obirodent.
Everyone knows Obingo is a serial party defector and a failure. Obirodents turned him to messaih overnight.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kusu12: 8:15pm On Apr 01
chuksikem:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

Another one. May of them deleted their comments and left Nairaland in shame when their fake messiah yansh was opened

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kusu12: 8:18pm On Apr 01
chuksikem:

u hv said it all, sentiments played a major role whenever we elect our leaders, Obi is a monumental failure in all aspect, am sorry to say but its true, God bless our state.

Take the deluded obirodents serious at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kusu12: 8:21pm On Apr 01
siobahn:
He's a media governor that blows his own trumpet even when it's obvious that he hasn't done anything, puts up billboard that he's the best governor in the country. Useless man! When i visited Awka, i wept cry cry cry cry cry cry

Obingo is a serial party defector, failure, fraudster and pretender

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01
Kusu12:

Obingo is a serial party defector, failure, fraudster and pretender

grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Idun2024(f): 8:20am On Apr 02
Hehehe
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 6:42am On Apr 04
Iā€™m alive
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06
okoro:
Iā€™m alive

Good grin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by BondRiv: 9:30pm On Apr 06
A lot of people have been asking the same question. Soludo captured it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.