Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (106269 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by nyabinghi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06
ifyalways:
Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians.

When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man.
is he now a saint

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tflex01: 1:11am On Apr 07
nyabinghi:
is he now a saint

Sure he is by Igbos' people logic. πŸ˜‚

"The worst governor" in 2012, "saint and messiah" in 2023. πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tflex01: 1:21am On Apr 07
Nairaland is too pro Obi.

If this thread is about Tinubu I'm sure it would have seen a front page again. πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by richibrotherhoo: 1:22am On Apr 07
WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.
Join the Illuminate cult online today where
ever you are and get instant sum of 10,000,000,00 USD [dollars] with a free home
any where you choose to live in the world and many other benefit as follows.
we make your business grow faster and empower you…
Joining the Illuminati brings you into the limelight of the world in which
you live in today your financial difficulties are brought to an end.
And we will support you both financially and materially
to ensure you live a comfortable life in comfortable slacks You can join
from wherever you are,any part of the world [country] you are..from the
UNITED STATE down tothe most remotes part of the earth we bring you
all you want, it dose not matter being Literate OR Illiterate Rich or
Poor. If you are interested contact us now for all you
seeks in life will comes to Reality. email us now:
richbrotherhoodi666@gmail.com
OR WHATSAPP> +2347041743262 or call

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 8:38am On Apr 07
Tflex01:
Nairaland is too pro Obi.

If this thread is thread is about Tinubu I'm sure it would have seen a front page again. πŸ˜‚

grin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 4:47am On Apr 09
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 4:48am On Apr 09
Tflex01:

Sure he is by Igbos' people logic. πŸ˜‚

"The worst governor" in 2012, "saint and messiah" in 2023. πŸ˜‚
we thank God he came distant third

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 6:50am On Apr 11
Following
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 2:01pm On Apr 13
Best award winning thread

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Slytiger: 2:59pm On Apr 13
Peter Obi is a fuktard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Slytiger: 3:32pm On Apr 13
Softmirror:

EVEN THE SOUTH EAST IS NOT SURE FOR PETER OBI. grin
Well, he won the SE due to tribalism of Ibos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Slytiger: 3:33pm On Apr 13
chuksikem:

u hv said it all, sentiments played a major role whenever we elect our leaders, Obi is a monumental failure in all aspect, am sorry to say but its true, God bless our state.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 3:34pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love this thread die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13
okoro:
I love this thread die

grin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by garykoeman: 4:48pm On Apr 13
He is busy investing State fund in fidelity bank.

And also opening burukutu joint in Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 6:10pm On Apr 13
garykoeman:
He is busy investing State fund in fidelity bank.

And also opening burukutu joint in Anambra.
we really dodged the bullets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 5:40am On Apr 19
πŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎ
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 5:41am On Apr 19
nyabinghi:
is he now a saint
πŸ˜†
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Appletek: 6:53pm On Apr 19
siobahn:
He's a media governor that blows his own trumpet even when it's obvious that he hasn't done anything, puts up billboard that he's the best governor in the country. Useless man! When i visited Awka, i wept cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lmaoooo

E don tay wey Peter Obi dey do him social media gbajue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Easternmind(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19
Why resurrect thread of about 12 years ago..
Just to prove what point exactly?
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Dream25: 7:09pm On Apr 19
Easternmind:
To prove that Peter Obi was a failure Ibo is trying to sell to us as Messiah.. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Easternmind(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19
Dream25:

To prove that Peter Obi was a failure Ibo is trying to sell to us as Messiah.. shocked
My thing is that what ever you even as governor you will still have criticism and nay sayers,but we were talking about three candidates that came out to contest who would do better...
And you can't tell me your APC is your best option for Nigeria...
I pity for people supporting failure since past presidential regime,till this one,are those ones redeemable?
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 7:24pm On Apr 19
Easternmind:
kindly show us a thread where Peter Peter Obi was praised for the β€œgood” job he did as the Governor of Anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 7:28pm On Apr 19
Easternmind:

My thing is that what ever you even as governor you will still have criticism and nay sayers,but we were talking about three candidates that came out to contest who would do better...
And you can't tell me your APC is your best option for Nigeria...
I pity for people supporting failure since past presidential regime,till this one,are those ones redeemable?
this what your fellow Obidi0t said about him 12 years ago
πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Nonybb:
It wasnt secret. We All knew Peter Obi is not sanctimonious as being portrayed by the media. Obi is deeply corrupt, inept and an incompetent leader. Anambra is backward in infrastructre due to reckless abandonment of Obi in the administration order to chase frivolities. Obi is never a dynamic leader, always siding one christian religious belief against the order. Catholic against Anglican. Obi should be warned or he will ended up in jail like Ibori

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Easternmind(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19
okoro:
this what your fellow Obidi0t said about him 12 years ago
πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

With all the person you quoted for me wrote,we all know no government will be perfect,but do you know they are people of other state in same south east who wished for Peter Obi to be their governor compared to theirs..
And again when you choose failure twice,and expect people to do same and follow your root,don't you think something is seriously wrong with such people?
Or do you love the way things are with the current administration, they where the same people asking is N216 to dollar ok,while moving it up worst than they met it, while celebrating mediocrity, are agbadorians redeemable or is there something we don't know?
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by okoro: 9:09pm On Apr 19
Easternmind:

With all the person you quoted for me wrote,we all know no government will be perfect,but do you know they are people of other state in same south east who wished for Peter Obi to be their governor compared to theirs..
And again when you choose failure twice,and expect people to do same and follow your root,don't you think something is seriously wrong with such people?
Or do you love the way things are with the current administration, they where the same people asking is N216 to dollar ok,while moving it up worst than they met it, while celebrating mediocrity, are agbadorians redeemable or is there something we don't know?
have you agreed that Peter Pandora is never a saint?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Spybradd: 9:05am On Apr 20
okoro call the mods nah,since he doesn't agree 😁:
have you agreed that Peter Pandora is never a saint?
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GenSpecifics: 9:20am On Apr 20
Easternmind:

The bolded only shows how lacking good leadership is in your region that they will prefer a failure like Peter Obi to be their governor .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 9:40am On Apr 20
GenSpecifics:

The bolded only shows how lacking good leadership is in your region that they will prefer a failure like Peter Obi to be their governor .

grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Noerection: 12:47pm On Apr 21
GenSpecifics:

grin grin cheesy angry grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22
chuksikem:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

grin I can never forget

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Noerection: 6:18pm On Apr 22
donbrowser:

grin I can never forget
myself too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.