Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8842538 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) (10026) (10027) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

Please explain to me better, all I hear is stuttering.
Lol.
Stuttering.

Is that all you have?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
Also, nobody according what I know was against Ole being sacked as long as a better manager will take his place. What was being said that Ole shouldn't be sacked for another rookie coach whereby the process will become longer and also he's not justifiable to sack him since his meeting the ambition of the team for making top 4 only to be replaced by another average coach.

Actually, most rookie is not all about age but experience and sense at top level. Ole and guardiola no be mates just cos ole started before guardiola. Else someone like allardyce will be more revered than klopp or zidane.
This is Ole 2nd top job in England and if man u board feels he can't take you guys any further, then he should be sacked and replaced with a better coach (since most people here agree to the fact that the squad is good enough). If this happens, I assure you no supposed "oleiin" fans will bat an eyelid about his sack

Mehn!!!!!!
Why are you an arsenal fan ? angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2021
hoopLA:

Lol.
Stuttering.

Is that all you have?
You tried this time, practice with "My nnnnammmme isss hhoopppla", I promise you will get better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2021
hoopLA:

You came to troll abi?

Now that your foolishness has been exposed, it has turned to just trolling.

But you will later accuse people of having an agenda.

Abeg free me of this your early morning amnesia/lunacy.

Please tell your co-olephobe to help you out, my time is important.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

No need.
I'm pretty sure even if they do, you won't get it.
You are that thick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

You tried this time, practice with "My nnnnammmme isss hhoopppla", I promise you will get better.
Yawn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2021
hoopLA:

No need.
I'm pretty sure even if they do, you won't get it.
You are that thick
Do they all stutter like you?, If yes, they can't be that bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mehn!!!!!!
Why are you an arsenal fan ? angry angry angry
Lol... Why are you a man u fan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

Call your olesexuals and recite thr progress mantra.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Why are you a man u fan?
I was born a red cheesy grin
This thread don tire me.
The entertainment I seeked from this thread, has reached ground zero, I think I will just go on a sabbatical at Chelsea's thread or arsenal, at least I will troll when necessary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2021
hoopLA:

Call your olesexuals and recite thr progress mantra.
Till you can control this stutter, try demonstrating more with your hands, until then, enjoy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2021
hoopLA:

Elder,
If my memory serves me here, people were laughing at Nagelsmann when we won that game with a freaky flukey scoreline.
A scoreline that was rubbished when they dumped us out of the champions league.
[b]Now those same guys are complaining about Bayern "poaching" him.
[/b]Now one person is talking about "rationality flying out of thr window".

Abeg judge the matter.

Is that not foolishness?

Someone has got mail. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
eph12:

You can just see the energy in the team. That's what a nagelsmann would have guaranteed us. The other day, they matched City without packing the bus. Very impressive

I’m not very sure about Nagelsmann defensive capabilities tbh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

I was born a red cheesy grin
This thread don tire me.
The entertainment I seeked from this thread, has reached ground zero, I think I will just go on a sabbatical at Chelsea's thread or arsenal, at least I will troll when necessary.
Toh me too. I was born an arsenal fan. My popsie sef na arsenal fan cheesy so it's in the blood cheesy

Who you wan troll for arsenal thread? We weh dey troll ourselves for there? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
This is exactly what most people here have been misunderstanding what you guys have been meaning since. It's like hiring guardiola and he is winning only carabao cup grin. Truly fans will be happy but as a top club, what is needed is more. Some people here are even alluding pep time at Bayern as failure cos he didn't win the champions league. Even the board of Bayern might feel pep underachieved but did that stop them from celebrating the double he is winning at Germany almost every year?
Even arsenal fans then was still trending #arseneout# then even with the back to back fa cup we won.

Sha, everybody with their agenda. Na here we bin dey when people call klopp bottler for Liverpool before he carried his champions league and then other trophies followed. I remember how that argument been swallow pages here.

Sha for the sake of my beloved arsenal, I hope you guys lose to Roma and we win the Europa tongue.
You guys can think of trophy next season abeg grin grin. After all, some guys here no even want the Yoruba cup

Arsenal fan giving advice to Man Utd fans about expectation from their manager.

Irony of life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2021
afrodoc:

This was my main fear from time. The same way we missed out on a good replacement for Fergie when Klopp and Pep were potentially available, we might lose out on good managers again.

Every time we mentioned Tuchel and Nagelsmann here OleInners with their thin skin would come out and ridicule them. 2 managers that were available and are far better than what we have presently. We want to upgrade players and upgrade owners but we don't want to upgade manager. It is a makanaki something.
We already know upgrading owners is the toughest of the lot and then the players. Change of manager is the easiest tweak for any team that is not performing to their standard from time immemorial. Whilst we might not win the league, we should at least win a couple of cup competitions...Winning trophies is a mental boost for players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2021
larride:

Arsenal fan giving advice to Man Utd fans about expectation from their manager.

Irony of life.
grin cheesy cheesy

It happens. Even the Israelites never believed Jesus will come from Nazareth tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
grin cheesy cheesy

It happens. Even the Israelites never believed the savior will come from Nazareth tongue

Take your mediocrity expectation back to your Assnal thread. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
larride:

Take your mediocrity expectation back to your Assnal thread. angry
grin grin grin.

I'm not Ole sir. No carry him vex for my head grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
That's exactly where you missing it boss. We didn't say he should lose it. We said while that's good that he should win it, that's not the expectation you guys should have of him. Mou is a serial winner and he was expected to bring the glory back to man u by winning the league and doing well in champions league which was lost when Moyes and van gaal was employed. So why everyone is happy for winning the Europa, everyone is looking at the bigger and main price that you guys felt you deserve (EPL and cl) as the top dog of epl. The Europa is just like "make we use this one hold body first"

I can liken it to pochetinno at spurs. When poch was employed, spurs was in turmoil and their standings among the top 6 team(which was the achievement then) was in jeopardy. Poch was employed to restore their pride back, which he did exceedingly. He wasn't a high profile coach like mou or guardiola that he's expected to lead Spurs to challenge for the league. But then he overachieved. He not only challenge for the league, he made spurs a constant top4 material, which was way above their expectations while also playing good football. Notice, those two attributes are one of the standards of a top club (playing good footie and going far in competitions)
Now he took them to final of UCI while also making top 4 and levy thought "this team is good enough to rub shoulder with the best" since he sees poch(who isn't a serial winner BTW) as someone who can't win trophy but has made the team "tropjy-worthy". What he needs to do is to bring a serial winner like mou into the team.

Now Mou expectation during his appointment and Poch expectation during his appointment are two different things. And here is the reason why mou was sacked at his 2nd season and why poch still retained his position at his 2nd season.

I know it's a bit lengthy but I just want you to see where we are coming from
This Spurs team is not the best in recent times so I expected Mou to struggle couple with the fact that they didn't add enough quality during the Transfer Window.

In summary, Mou needs to up his game to get back to the top of football management because money is quite evenly spread among top teams thus he can't spend his way to the top (Arguable if you look at Pep and City) and most teams won't warm up to his methods in today's football...

My own is that Mourinho did his best whilst he was here and anytime the talk of those trophies are subject to discussion, his name will be mentioned. It's Ole that's here now, away from qualifying for the UCL, he needs a couple of trophies to edge his name in the club’s managerial history else he'll be forgotten in no time...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2021
hoopLA:

Have you said your chant this nothing?
Hehehe My own definition of progress doesn't end in moving position from 3rd to 2nd, it goes beyond that, involving a couple of trophies (Caraboa or FA Cup or UEL) and then further (Consistently challenging for and winning the EPL & UCL)...It's Spurs fans and Leicester City fans that should be celebrating moving from 6th to 5th to 4th to 3rd...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2021
GloryIsaac:

How do you feel comfortable using the word ‘Olesexual’? Wow

Well, if the Europa League is won, everyone should finally stfu while we focus on cups that truly matter. After all, that’s the peak of your MCMs time here, even though he chose finishing 2nd as his greatest achievement with United.

Carling, Community Shield etc. are all being mentioned because the team is starved of real trophies.

However, if you feel the need to drag it on, by all means do so. Hopefully you guys take this thread to 20k pages repeating the same thing everyday.

Disliking Ole won’t change anything. Y’all take your L on Mou and have a seat lmao
All this shalaye doesn't change the fact that Olesexuals downgraded this trophies just to defend Ole's failing at the time, would they now turn round to celebrate a trophy their vehemently downgraded? They called Mourinho a failure for not winning the EPL, what should we call Ole if he does not win the EPL? And for the record, i don't hate Ole (I no be Nani and others), infact i love him as a club Legend, i just hate that he is not winning trophies for me to celebrate as a devoted fan. I was a Mourinho fan until he was rightly sacked for poor performance, and also trying to damage the image of the Club. I also celebrated the trophies he won during his short stay we us, am very sure you also did....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2021
GloryIsaac:

I rarely come here, but whenever I do, it’s the same content, nothing new. Win, lose, draw.. doesn’t matter.

Everyone claims not to haul insults when conversing, but feel very comfortable using ‘Olesexual’ repeatedly. So much for ‘maturity’.

As ChristineC opined, even robots break down at some point.

P.S: Anyone pushed to quote me should please do it with something smart, not regurgitated content.
For your mind now you are smart kwo grin. So it was ok for Olesexuals to rubbish Mourinho's achievement in his short stay here, but we should all clap for Ole for achieving absolutely nothing so far. The CL qualification Olesexuals calls progress, no be Glaziers dey enjoy the money. Since winning Europa League is not progress according to Olesexuals, Ole should win the EPL to atleast surpass Jose's achievement. Any other shalaye will not be accepted shineka.....

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
weedtaker:
none of dis will happen if Ole wins the Europa league, all Manchester united fans will celebrate it, you guys take dis fake fans and real fans thing to serious.

Winning the EL will be a welcome development Micky mouse trophy or not, it will instill a winning mentality to the team, and also gives us another shot to win another trophy in the super cup.

Una fit use super cup brag since Jose never win that one before cheesy

Actually forgot the possibility of winning the Super Cup through backdoor.

Well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Let them beat Roma first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
Toh me too. I was born an arsenal fan. My popsie sef na arsenal fan cheesy so it's in the blood cheesy

Who you wan troll for arsenal thread? We weh dey troll ourselves for there? cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin
Na Rolan.d17 I wan troll, the guy get short circuit grin grin
Anything but this thread mehn!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
patrickmuf:
This Spurs team is not the best in recent times so I expected Mou to struggle couple with the fact that they didn't add enough quality during the Transfer Window.

In summary, Mou needs to up his game to get back to the top of football management because money is quite evenly spread among top teams thus he can't spend his way to the top (Arguable if you look at Pep and City) and most teams won't warm up to his methods in today's football...

My own is that Mourinho did his best whilst he was here and anytime the talk of those trophies are subject to discussion, his name will be mentioned. It's Ole that's here now, away from qualifying for the UCL, he needs a couple of trophies to edge his name in the club’s managerial history else he'll be forgotten in no time...
Mou really needs to up his game which is what I wholly agree, reason why I felt he underachieved with Tottenham. Tottenham isn't as bad as mourinho is making them to be. So even if I agree that they need to strengthen their squad, but I feel it's not past its best, cos a better coach will surely do better with same squad.

And as for the bolded, I agree with you. Reason why as a football fan, I'm not against the sacking of Ole as long as he doesn't win trophy. But then, you'll agree with me that it's not justifiable to sack ole during the season when he's at 2nd position right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
KingAlabi:
grin grin
Na Rolan.d17 I wan troll, the guy get short circuit grin grin
Anything but this thread mehn!!
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
That's exactly where you missing it boss. We didn't say he should lose it. We said while that's good that he should win it, that's not the expectation you guys should have of him.

Are you a man utd fan? I dont get it..

You spend your time here on this thread defending ole..

So tell me, why the disguise?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
That's exactly where you missing it boss. We didn't say he should lose it. We said while that's good that he should win it, that's not the expectation you guys should have of him. Mou is a serial winner and he was expected to bring the glory back to man u by winning the league and doing well in champions league which was lost when Moyes and van gaal was employed. So why everyone is happy for winning the Europa, everyone is looking at the bigger and main price that you guys felt you deserve (EPL and cl) as the top dog of epl. The Europa is just like "make we use this one hold body first"

I can liken it to pochetinno at spurs. When poch was employed, spurs was in turmoil and their standings among the top 6 team(which was the achievement then) was in jeopardy. Poch was employed to restore their pride back, which he did exceedingly. He wasn't a high profile coach like mou or guardiola that he's expected to lead Spurs to challenge for the league. But then he overachieved. He not only challenge for the league, he made spurs a constant top4 material, which was way above their expectations while also playing good football. Notice, those two attributes are one of the standards of a top club (playing good footie and going far in competitions)
Now he took them to final of UCI while also making top 4 and levy thought "this team is good enough to rub shoulder with the best" since he sees poch(who isn't a serial winner BTW) as someone who can't win trophy but has made the team "tropjy-worthy". What he needs to do is to bring a serial winner like mou into the team.

Now Mou expectation during his appointment and Poch expectation during his appointment are two different things. And here is the reason why mou was sacked at his 2nd season and why poch still retained his position at his 2nd season.

I know it's a bit lengthy but I just want you to see where we are coming from
I don't think fan here said Mourinho over-achieved as our manager, he won the trophies in front of him and we celebrated it as fans. He failed to win the EPL and other off field behaviour, he was rightly sacked. Ole hasn't won a spoon in almost 3 seasons, if the owners are happy cos he is making money for them by qualifying for CL, should fans also be happy or call for his sack? Anytime we are having a legitimate go at Ole for his team poor performance in certain game, Olesexuals quickly bring in the Mourinho comparism by letting us know Ole is ahead of Mou in the League. Mou has been sacked, Ole should win us a trophy....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
hoopLA:

Elder,
If my memory serves me here, people were laughing at Nagelsmann when we won that game with a freaky flukey scoreline.
A scoreline that was rubbished when they dumped us out of the champions league.
Now those same guys are complaining about Bayern "poaching" him.
Now one person is talking about "rationality flying out of thr window".

Abeg judge the matter.

Is that not foolishness?

The bolded is an understatement grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jodera:
Mou really needs to up his game which is what I wholly agree, reason why I felt he underachieved with Tottenham. Tottenham isn't as bad as mourinho is making them to be. So even if I agree that they need to strengthen their squad, but I feel it's not past its best, cos a better coach will surely do better with same squad.

And as for the bolded, I agree with you. Reason why as a football fan, I'm not against the sacking of Ole as long as he doesn't win trophy. But then, you'll agree with me that it's not justifiable to sack ole during the season when he's at 2nd position right?
Maybe if I was a fan of Leicester City I'd have said yes without thinking twice but as a fan of Manchester United, the only reason I'll accept a 2nd place finish is when it comes alongside the UCL (UEL in this case) or the FA Cup...It's hard to see Barcelona/Madrid/Bayern/City keep faith with a coach that goes trophy less not because they don't know what the word progress means but because they have set a standard that must be met and when it's not met, they fire the coach just to set a precedence that it's either the top or nothing...

Second place finish and the UEL will be welcomed by me, anything less means the season is a total failure...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
I wish Uefa can revert the Champions League to the old Champions Cup format, where only league winners are qualified to participate. Make we see wetin Olesexuals go hold on to as progress cool...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) (10026) (10027) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.