Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796013 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10336) (10337) (10338) (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
izzou:

The bolded is the truth undiluted.

Bike.man, you should be ordained a prophet immediately.

Your seat should be close to Skimpl.edawg, who is adjacent to Otem.

cheesy
grin grin grin

If I deck you Izu

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bikeman, airmark and all the sons of the Prophets doing the lord's work.

Keep it up brothers!

We make jah proud by spreading the gospel against 'em scumrades

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

If I deck you Izu

Since this thread has been abandoned, you can use this space for your crusades, and deliverance programs.

Airmark has been paving the way like John the Baptist.

Doing the work with all strength and vigour.

May the good Lord continue to strengthen him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
The loss pained Afrodoc2 o....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Trevor012:

It's called stupidity cheesy. It's like Arsenal winning the champions league and their fans coming here to post it up and down. Only tinpot club with agbero fans does that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin. What a description.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
nitrogen:
The loss pained Afrod.oc2 o....
I'll never forgive Ole for that loss...We deserve better...

I am not even sure the club knows what they want because if we were serious, we'd have fired Ole and gone ahead to appoint another coach and follow it up with player purchases...

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
izzou:

Since this thread has been abandoned, you can use this space for your crusades, and deliverance programs.

Airmark has been paving the way like John the Baptist.

Doing the work with all strength and vigour.

May the good Lord continue to strengthen him
The work of Arch-Prophet airmark has been effective so far. The lord grants him strength to carry on.

These scummies think we are actually done rubbing our UCL success on their faces, nah!

We can't be done! Imagine afrodoc promised giveaway if we had lost grin

My God doesn't flip flops cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Trevor012:

It's called stupidity cheesy. It's like Arsenal winning the champions league and their fans coming here to post it up and down. Only tinpot club with agbero fans does that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of you even wished your board members die in plane crash. Devilish fans deserve to be in pain.

See your brothers in flying mournful colours. Like captain like fans. Wicked souls. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Bikeman, airmark and all the sons of the Prophets doing the lord's work.

Keep it up brothers!

We make jah proud by spreading the gospel against 'em scumrades

May his name be praised and our enemies necks be pressed, my Apostle. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
cool
Champions of Europe reign supreme.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Skimpledawg:

The work of Arch-Prophet airmark has been effective so far. The lord grants him strength to carry on.

These scummies think we are actually done rubbing our UCL success on their faces, nah!

We can't be done! Imagine afrodoc promised giveaway if we had lost grin

My God doesn't flip flops cheesy

grin
We gave him takeaway.

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Shooor

Anyways what's up with Rashfords leg..

This tin dey bend 360.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
patrickmuf:

I am not even sure the club knows what they want because if we were serious, we'd have fired Ole and gone ahead to appoint another coach and follow it up with player purchases...
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
chidexxy007:

Lol
You're an Ole guy, sup with Ole and his plans?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Omo Airmark is the prince of trolling. E just dey scummies anyhow, me sef dey pity them cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
patrickmuf:

Son of man is just tired. No spoon won since 2016 or so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Big congrats to El-Matador

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SodO9: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2021
Mrviktor:
Shooor

This tin dey bend 360.
I'm still trying to imagine how this is possible
Footballers sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2021
We are about to start watching the “best midfielder in the world” again. Let’s see how he wins the Balon D’or cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:
We are about to start watching the “best midfielder in the world” again. Let’s see how he wins the Balon D’or cool

Lol.. How that one wan use show us his "bestness" when Ronaldo no go allow am smell penalty kick?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Mrviktor:
Shooor

This tin dey bend 360.

It's a knuckle shot something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Lol. Airmark my guy, I have used up more than 20 minutes on this thread and I am proud of your good work. Kudos to bikeman and other esteemed blue fans keep the flag high on enemy territory. Let it rain fire. Burn this thread down!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Make i watch that Sancho for Euros, cos i still don't get the hype. Dude should be £40m rated at best, the Euros could change my view though....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
grin cheesy

The so called "owners of the thread" have fled and abandoned this glorious thread like cursed witches.

They want us to believe they are busy. Here na hospital na. Abi here na abattoir cheesy or here na jungle.

They are gonna be back here soon.. Forming football analysts. Dumb cretins

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:
This one na flying monkey

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Joezinho:
grin cheesy

The so called "owners of the thread" have fled and abandoned this glorious thread like cursed witches.
Abbatoi
They want us to believe they are busy. Here na hospital na. Abi here na abattoir cheesy or here na jungle.

Na only Olesexuals the trolling dey pain na, na why all of them enter disapear mode.
#OlesexualsInTheMud grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Na only Olesexuals the trolling dey pain na, na why all of them enter disapear mode.
#OlesexualsInTheMud grin grin

cheesy grin I love the way ole gollum kept them in the mud.

Mudmen. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Joezinho:
grin cheesy

Abbatoi

Afrodoc2 and Lana1, you’ve got mails. Not sure who the last person is grin

It’s funny how those guys form know-all about football and they are nowhere to be found now grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2021
Dead body get accident yekpa grin Confusion break bone o yekpa! grin na double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body grin Oya oooooooohh Burn burn!! Oya. Oya ooooooooh Bring petrol oh burn burn, oya ooooooh wey the matches burn burn grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:
Afrodoc2 and Lana1, you’ve got mails. Not sure who the last person is grin

It’s funny how those guys form know-all about football and they are nowhere to be found now grin

I want them to meet this when they return.

Ketu - Mile 12 soccer analysts. grin

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2021
KingTom:
Dead body get accident yekpa grin Confusion break bone o yekpa! grin na double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body grin Oya oooooooohh Burn burn!! Oya. Oya ooooooooh Bring petrol oh burn burn, oya ooooooh wey the matches burn burn grin
grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Since when I saw Adelana the butcher, I don dey laugh like mad... This one still call am the abattoir cheesy grin

Una dey ment...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10336) (10337) (10338) (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.