Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,521 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866031 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) (10343) (10344) (10345) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Prophet, some agbero United fans need it more cheesy

You know them na, the plane crash wishers grin
Mention their monikers na. No fear. Anointing cover you grin

Especially afrodoc2, I wan wire am something. Who epp me see am

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Mention their monikers na. No fear. Anointing cover you grin

Especially afrodoc2, I wan wire am something. Who epp me see am

I can't risk their stupidity infecting me cheesy cheesy

Make una enjoy, IF tables turn, I go shut down shekpite thread. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Maledict offspring of a leprous midget!! grin cheesy

Queenalabi, you are a senile dolt. cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Bayo, just drop your aza and stay in line

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Till I see a player holding the United shirt for a photoshoot, I no dey follow these rumours again. angry

The speculation is what's increasing the price I swear.

Everyday Sancho dey trend for Twitter.

Meanwhile Bruno has gone back to his pre lockdown hairdo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

[s]Nah man, in the stars, there are more seasons of mourning for you and your scumrades.

Believe in the Prophet and you shall have sense [/s]

grin
No be so dey write am for the holy book apostle.. For everything under the sun their is a time and season angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Brunoooooo...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mrviktor:

The speculation is what's increasing the price I swear.

Everyday Sancho dey trend for Twitter.

Meanwhile Bruno has gone back to his pre lockdown hairdo. grin grin grin grin grin

I prefer the former though

Bruno seems to be playing in his fav position today, carvalho and neves behind him in a pivot.

A goal and assist already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fred is in the Brazilian final Copa America squad, heard he bossed the midfield with camiero in their last match.
As it should be cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
KingAlabi:
Fred is in the Brazilian final Copa America squad, heard he bossed the midfield with camiero in their last match.
As it should be cool
How e dey be nau cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Exonerate1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Illimitable:

1/3 of them will see the light but I am afraid the rest are far too gone to be redeemed.

QueenAlabi is irredeemable. His tongue is permanently jammed in Ole’s anüs. The best Firefighters in the world will struggle to get his tongue out of Ole’s bütt.

And these are supposedly the future of tomorrow in Nigeria. Imagine have people like this deciding the fate of a country. People who are so mentally retardėd not to see Ole is epitomizes failure.

Ewww

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

I prefer the former though

Bruno seems to be playing in his fav position today, carvalho and neves behind him in a pivot.

A goal and assist already.

Brunooooo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mrviktor:

Brunooooo

Brunoooooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=BikeMan post=102544590][/quote]

Ontop 2018 post? You no get sense lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Illimitable:

Olesexuals in the mud. cheesy cheesy

I hope the Chelsea goons continue to plaster their victory all over these pages. If that is what it will take for Olesexuals to boost their football IQ, so be it.

We warned them Tuchel isn’t a slouch and he’s a man on a mission, they said we were waffling. They cited his loss to West Brom and Leicester(Cup final) as a sign that Tuchel isn’t a good manager.

Tuchel went on to win the Holy Grail and the so called brilliant analysts have all scampered for safety. Bunch of weaklings. They can dish it out but they can’t take it. Ole has led them into a car crash and I hope they never recover from this.

Chelsea fans, please carry on. You are the punishment needed to whip common sense into these dullards. I need you guys to constantly remind them of the CL victory and the fact that United are 200 years behind that achievement if Ole remains at the job.

Continue to do the Lord’s work.

I like what Chelsea fans are doing Chelsea is a serious club. Watch them sign Haaland, Hakimi and Sancho. To challenge city who will sign a left back and kane, added with their world class managers.

But a certain club will persist with the Norwegian fraud, Sign Heaton, extend contracts for Mata, Matic and Grant. Then sign another overated and overpriced player.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
handelex:
How e dey be nau cheesy
I like Fred oh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
metodman:
I used to comment on this group until I got tired of how the team was and still being managed. I did say in one of my comments that MUFC is being managed similarly to how Nigeria has always been managed. We all know the truth... we know Ole is not good enough... We know that he has reached his peak in terms of team performance but we still hang on to some fake, delusional and ridiculous faith that he will turn things around.

I have been able to have some peace of mind since I stopped worrying about this team.

GGMU forever though

This is my mode now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lmao. Just read city have won 10 trophies in the last 4 years. 10 fu**ing trophies! And we have zero? And we’ve spent almost same amount.

Wow

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mrviktor:
I'm tired
waiting one whole season just to get a €25m euro discount shocked, €95m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

I can't risk their stupidity infecting me cheesy cheesy

Make una enjoy, IF tables turn, I go shut down shekpite thread. grin grin
QueenALibido I heard what happened to your tongue, accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thank God say Bikeman na Chelsea fan grin the guy be like tank him just dey level this place. shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Never lose hope, your team may look like this one day... Just renounce the devil grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Our Manager once said he is here to win trophies and be a champion, what is your own manager saying

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Odunharry:

Citeh or Shekpe but I will prefer Citeh to win.

But where is this guy, OdunHARRY Magwaya? grin

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2021
If you know your team has 6 more players on the international scene and a champions league, Like. If not just cry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Our Manager once said he is here to win trophies and be a champion, what is your own manager saying
Here you go.

I don’t know why Olephobes are angry, my man doesn’t like trophies. The club is progressing from semifinal to final bottlers.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Joezinho:

grin grin. What a description.
When Bayern Munich won the champions league last season trashing Chelsea along the way did you see Dayo and A-40 going to post nonsense up and down the Chelsea thread? That's how you know fans from Big clubs cheesy cheesy Big club have sensible fans unlike Tinpot Chelsea with their Agbero Fans cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Agbero Fc in full flow cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2021
airmark:

But where is this guy, OdunHARRY Magwaya? grin
Lol. Go check my post in April or so where I said Shekpe will win the UCL..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Trevor012:

When Bayern Munich won the champions league last season trashing Chelsea along the way did you see Dayo and A-40 going to post nonsense up and down the Chelsea thread? That's how you know fans from Big clubs cheesy cheesy Big club have sensible fans unlike Tinpot Chelsea with their Agbero Fans cheesy cheesy cheesy
All I see in this post is tears. Keep on masking your tears under laugh emoji. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2021
hensben:
[s] All I see in this post is tears. Keep on masking your tears under laugh emoji. [/s] cool
All you see is me exposing how Agbero Fc don't have sensible fans cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Trevor012:

[s]All you see is me exposing how Agbero Fc don't have sensible fans[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your tears is juicy.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) (10343) (10344) (10345) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.