Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8875580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10337) (10338) (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) (10343) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
A serious club.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Joezinho:
grin cheesy

The so called "owners of the thread" have fled and abandoned this glorious thread like cursed witches.

They want us to believe they are busy. Here na hospital na. Abi here na abattoir cheesy or here na jungle.

They are gonna be back here soon.. Forming football analysts. Dumb cretins

Olesexuals in the mud. cheesy cheesy

I hope the Chelsea goons continue to plaster their victory all over these pages. If that is what it will take for Olesexuals to boost their football IQ, so be it.

We warned them Tuchel isn’t a slouch and he’s a man on a mission, they said we were waffling. They cited his loss to West Brom and Leicester(Cup final) as a sign that Tuchel isn’t a good manager.

Tuchel went on to win the Holy Grail and the so called brilliant analysts have all scampered for safety. Bunch of weaklings. They can dish it out but they can’t take it. Ole has led them into a car crash and I hope they never recover from this.

Chelsea fans, please carry on. You are the punishment needed to whip common sense into these dullards. I need you guys to constantly remind them of the CL victory and the fact that United are 200 years behind that achievement if Ole remains at the job.

Continue to do the Lord’s work.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
larride:
A serious club.

Are you defecting, sir?

You are a serious man. I know that

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
izzou:

Are you defecting, sir?

You are a serious man. I know that

Thunder fire you and airmark. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
larride:

Thunder fire you and airmark. angry

Easy brother...

I know how you feel. sad

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Illimitable:

I hope the Chelsea goons continue to plaster their victory all over these pages. If that is what it will take for Olesexuals to boost their football IQ, so be it.

We warned them Tuchel isn’t a slouch and he’s a man on a mission, they said we were waffling. They cited his loss to West Brom and Leicester(Cup final) as a sign that Tuchel isn’t a good manager.

Tuchel went on to win the Holy Grail and the so called brilliant analysts have all scampered for safety. Bunch of weaklings. They can dish it out but they can’t take it. Ole has led them into a car crash and I hope they never recover from this.

Chelsea fans, please carry on. You are the punishment needed to whip common sense into these dullards. I need you guys to constantly remind them of the CL victory and the fact that United are 200 years behind that achievement if Ole remains at the job.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Olesexuals are truly in the mud and it's a sight i love to see.

Especially that deadbrained, revamped cryogenized neanderthal who, amongst other sobriquets, terms himself "Kingalabii" would come second in an I.Q test against an aged jellyfish.

I love what the Chelshit fans are doing here. Maybe, just maybe it might hurt the dumb olesexuals so badly they won't come here next season spewing trash..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Joezinho:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Olesexuals are truly in the mud and it's a sight i love to see.

Especially that deadbrained, revamped cryogenized neanderthal who, amongst other sobriquets, terms himself "Kingalabii" would come second in an I.Q test against an aged jellyfish.

I love what the Chelshit fans are doing here. Maybe, just maybe it might hurt the dumb olesexuals so badly they won't come here next season spewing trash..

1/3 of them will see the light but I am afraid the rest are far too gone to be redeemed.

QueenAlabi is irredeemable. His tongue is permanently jammed in Ole’s anüs. The best Firefighters in the world will struggle to get his tongue out of Ole’s bütt.

And these are supposedly the future of tomorrow in Nigeria. Imagine having people like this deciding the fate of a country. People who are so mentally retardėd not to see Ole epitomizes failure.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Omo! To be Olesexual now must be frustrating.

OleOuters dey troll you
Chelsea fans dey troll you.

Bullet left and right, you can’t even support Ole again and shame can’t allow you become an OleOuter.

Proud Olesexual regardless, bottles on my sexy neck. cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Breaking news
David De gea has been named Villarreal player of the season after his contribution in their Europa league success

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
popizaino:
Breaking news
David De gea has been named Villarreal player of the season after his contribution in their Europa league success
This is wack. Try harder cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Illimitable:

1/3 of them will see the light but I am afraid the rest are far too gone to be redeemed.

QueenAlabi is irredeemable. His tongue is permanently jammed in Ole’s anüs. The best Firefighters in the world will struggle to get his tongue out of Ole’s bütt.

And these are supposedly the future of tomorrow in Nigeria. Imagine have people like this deciding the fate of a country. People who are so mentally retardėd not to see Ole is epitomizes failure.

The delusional dimwitted olesexuals tried making us believe you need years to prepare a team before they can win the league and the UCL. But Tuchel disproved that by winning the UCL under 6 months!!! 6 short months! Damn!

Like Napoleon, Ole gollum knows how to manipulate the crowd. Smart move. His mistake? Some of us aren't carried away. Douchebag aren't so smart after all..

I wish we lost that PSG game before hiring ole gollum for the full role. This man and his bunch of clueless supporters have caused us more damage in the long term. We could have had Ancelotti/conte/tuchel or anyone else. Literally anyone else..

But we are stuck with the f00l..

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
I used to comment on this group until I got tired of how the team was and still being managed. I did say in one of my comments that MUFC is being managed similarly to how Nigeria has always been managed. We all know the truth... we know Ole is not good enough... We know that he has reached his peak in terms of team performance but we still hang on to some fake, delusional and ridiculous faith that he will turn things around.

I have been able to have some peace of mind since I stopped worrying about this team.

GGMU forever though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Illimitable:

You think these trolls care if you're Ole in or Ole out or Olesexual or whatever. The trolling is directed to every United fan here. Just like we never cared if anyone was Lampard in or out when we used to scatter their thread.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Let no man tell you otherwise, we are back in business...
I agree.

20 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
elrony:
OGS is doing a great job... I almost believed all our players were frauds.

If we lose any game playing like this I won't even blink...

May the good work continue!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
I was always of the opinion that Mourinho was rather the problem and not the players.
We are all of a sudden playing better, ffs, look at Pogba who the unfortunate one had the gods to tag a virus, look at Rashford, look at Matic...We are on the rise again...GGMU

25 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oasis007:
Ole’s at the wheel
Tell me how good does it feel
We’ve got Sanchez, Paul Pogba and Fred
Marcus Rashford’s a Manc born and bred
Du du du du dudu du du
Du du du du dudu du du
Greatest of English football
We’ve won it all all.

Copied

26 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
PietroRick:
Solkjaer is always looking like someone who is yet to believe what is happening in his life, the constant look of joy/excitement on his face. Lol.

So far, he has not said one wrong word, from his first interview till now. He knows exactly what to say and how to say it, except when he overdid it and called Antonio Valencia one of the best attacking right backs in Europe grin

I actually cannot wait to see him against really good sides, so we know for sure if we should no longer bother with Pochettino.
E don spoil grin

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:
We will be here....

Joy May endure for the night, but weeping comes in the morning...

Thus says the Lord grin grin
A prophet once said..... grin

Now boys don run comot thread

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:

grin

Mumu...... you no see copied there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Shekpe fans have taken over our thread thanks to Ole and man city...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
cheesy

See as here dry like Bonga fish. Deckers, Fencists, Olephobes and Olesexuals don vamoose..... LMFAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
These shekpites can troll. grin cheesy

I give it up for them..

Whenever I see this photo, i can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:
I agree.
That was before I saw the light...

Na why I dey carry whips and candles around to help exorcize the demons of Ole from this thread...That man will make you think the club is progressing on the field of play but when you look deeper, you'd see that the club is heading for ruins and fast...

Handelex, see when I was still in the world, I no believe say na me dey praise Ole...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bikeman, you dey craze sha...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Odunharry:
Ole Gunnar for the job..

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
neezar:
Can they make OGS the permanent manager

Against a whole psg

I don't care if we loose 2 assanal

Ogs should be given that permanent job

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
ChristineC:
Let me just say here that thunder is prepared for any opposing voice to OGS candidacy.

Yes thunderstorms grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
airmark:

Weed is bad.

[img]https:///media/3-14-2018/KNZ952.gif[/img]

grin cheesy grin grin

That cat smoke weed true true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
That was before I saw the light...

Na why I dey carry whips and candles around to help exorcize the demons of Ole from this thread...That man will make you think the club is progressing on the field of play but when you look deeper, you'd see that the club is heading for ruins and fast...

Handelex, see when I was still in the world, I no believe say na me dey praise Ole...
Go and sin no more grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:
ElRUNNING grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10337) (10338) (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) (10343) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.