Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874390 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10338) (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) (10343) (10344) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

See as here dry like Bonga fish. Deckers, Fencists, Olephobes and Olesexuals don vamoose..... LMFAO!
Bros, some dey mud, others don rub shít for body grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
No shaking, this season of mourning shall pass cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mrviktor:
Chelsea fans una like noise oh.

Must u post your trophy here everyday.. Wtf

Abegi! Like say una no do worst pass this,our women lost ucl finals but that didn't stop you guys from trolling the men teams.

Serves you guys right .....at least next time you will learn to watch as event unfolds before running your mouths like the tap below

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
ChristoBam:

You think these trolls care if you're Ole in or Ole out or Olesexual or whatever. The trolling is directed to every United fan here. Just like we never cared if anyone was Lampard in or out when we used to scatter their thread.

When Ole gets sacked, trophies will return to the club.

Had United won the league or Europa, Chelsea fans wouldn’t have the gall to come to this thread and troll you guys for being trophyless in the last 3 years or so.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=BikeMan post=102545628][/quote]
Werey BikeMan.. Like Ole, like BikeMan grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:
A prophet once said..... grin

Now boys don run comot thread
Omo even diggz our archbishop said Amin to the Prophetic declaration of the Apostle of our time.

A Prophet is truly without respect in his clan"

People of Jah, can I speak again?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
handelex:
No shaking, this season of mourning shall pass cheesy
Nah man, in the stars, there are more seasons of mourning for you and your scumrades.

Believe in the Prophet and you shall have sense

grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bikeman na bastard sha

Sons of the Prophets doing the lord's work

Na to anoint you give you parish remain brother

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Abi make we do giveaway to these scummies?
especially the Olesexuals

Who is with me?

cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
I'm tired

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
U wanted a player last season. U didn't agree on price.

365 days later.
U still haven't agreed on price.

No be madness be that.

If that Boy wins best young talent at the Euro.. I can bet Dortmund will get almost double what they are looking for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Illimitable:

When Ole gets sacked, trophies will return to the club.

Had United won the league or Europa, Chelsea fans wouldn’t have the gall to come to this thread and troll you guys for being trophyless in the last 3 years or so.

If you knew me, you'd know I've been Ole out right from day one. Those days, almost all the guys on this thread called me stupid. So I get what you're saying.

All I'm saying is Ole in, Ole out and all no one apart from United fans care.

As for Ole, I've already accepted the fact these Glaziers are never going to sack him. They love him. He's the type of manager they want. But who knows, maybe he'll have too many world class players to fail.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
This bikeman is crazy cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
BikeMan:

shocked

This one said Ole should be given the permanent job. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Omo these shekpe fans go hear ham from our hand next season sha. God willing. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
popizaino:

Abegi! Like say una no do worst pass this,our women lost ucl finals but that didn't stop you guys from trolling the men teams.

Serves you guys right .....at least next time you will learn to watch as event unfolds before running your mouths like the tap below

Don't mind them.

Na because of patrickmuf i slowed down until that joezinhoe whatever and trevor started posting rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
larride:
Omo these shekpe fans go hear ham from our hand next season sha. God willing. embarassed

You still dey beat chest? grin grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Abi make we do giveaway to these scummies?
especially the Olesexuals

Who is with me?

cheesy

Make them drop their azas. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Illimitable:

1/3 of them will see the light but I am afraid the rest are far too gone to be redeemed.

QueenAlabi is irredeemable. His tongue is permanently jammed in Ole’s anüs. The best Firefighters in the world will struggle to get his tongue out of Ole’s bütt.

And these are supposedly the future of tomorrow in Nigeria. Imagine have people like this deciding the fate of a country. People who are so mentally retardėd not to see Ole is epitomizes failure.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
airmark:

Make them drop their azas. grin
GloryIsaac, leyqute, larride, elrony, Patrickmuf, kingalabi, oasis007, afrodoc2, daddy elampiro and others, drop azas lerrus consider some giveaway here as we continue our Cup parade

First come, first serve o

grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=TrebleChamp post=102551476][/quote]
Baba drop aza make we include you for the competition to win some giveaway

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
larride:
My own brother, drop aza sharply,

We go credit am sharply more than what you receive from your Oga

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

My own brother, drop aza sharply,

We go credit am sharply more than what you receive from your Oga

grin

Thunder fire you and airmark. angry

We will have our revenge very soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
larride:

You no go like chop better barbecue fish and chilled wine?

No dey do anyhow Baba

Drop aza make we waya you something.

Call your brother leyqute, that last son of Ichabod to also come and partake of these freebies.

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Just incase you scummies forget who holds the current UCL trophy....

Na parade we dey do, we no kill person

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

GloryIsaac, leyqute, larride, elrony, Patrickmuf, kingalabi, oasis007, afrodoc2, daddy elampiro and others, drop azas lerrus consider some giveaway here as we continue our Cup parade

First come, first serve o

grin grin grin

Why you no quote me nah?? undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mrviktor:
I'm tired
Till I see a player holding the United shirt for a photoshoot, I no dey follow these rumours again. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
larride:

Or do you need voucher to go and eat better Amala at Ketu close to GTB?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Till I see a player holding the United shirt for a photoshoot, I no dey follow these rumours again. angry
QueenAlabi, put ya account number here

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

QueenAlabi, put ya account number here

grin grin grin
Prophet, some agbero United fans need it more cheesy

You know them na, the plane crash wishers grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
adebayo201:

Why you no quote me nah?? undecided undecided
Bayo, just drop your aza and stay in line

undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10338) (10339) (10340) (10341) (10342) (10343) (10344) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.