Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8772327 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10441) (10442) (10443) (10444) (10445) (10446) (10447) ... (14173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:

This game is clearly a repeat of the Man U Villareal final. Just like Ole Very scared to make the right subs.

Mount was really struggling in the hame, and there was mo creativity, he left him on the pitch, didn't removed Rice who was really doing well for Henderson who is rusty and old, and took him off qhen he should have taken one of the penalties.

Mancini keep making changes and tweeking his tactics. Southgate stayed there with Stars on bench but clueless on what to do with them

My problem is you kept players throughout in the bench, suddenly you bring them in for penalties
Exactly bro I thought sterling is going to play penalty coz he was playing nonsense through out the game

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Illimitable:

Maguire should win the PL like Rio, Vidic, Evra, Neville Brothers, Da Silva Twins, Evrw, O’Shea, etc have done.

I don’t give a shït about England. I support United and the club I support pay the wages of Maguire and Shaw.

Their loyalty and dedication should be Man Utd first and foremost before England. Shaw has been bragging about town that Mourinho bullied him and held him down.

Let him prove Mourinho wrong by winning trophies under a manager(Ole) that isn’t bullying him or shackling his talents.

It’s been 3 years under Ole now and Shaw has nothing to show for it. He won 3 trophies under the bully but he’s won a grand total of 0 trophies under the progressive, ultra attacking manager.

I am waiting. cheesy
Good for you sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Jodera:
Omo...
Wetin don die don die.

Dem no dey ask who bury person, but na who kill dem dey ask for.

Your Manchester boys don kill England, saka just bury dem grin grin
If Saka had scored
Rashidi and sanchi penalty miss would have been forgotten, but no, he had to do an arsenal. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2021
BikeMan:
grin
even prophet mount could not dispell the spirit as he claimed as left out in build ups. Chilwell was buried like Jeremiah inside a well when he tried to remind them. Walker forgot that johnny no pass James
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Oasis007:

James, Mount and Chillwell lost FA Cup at Wembley. Kane lost League Cup at Wembley. Saka handed Euro2020 Cup to Romans at Wembley. All these Players are playing for london-based Clubs, Perhaps London is cursed.
Italy equalized with a certain city defense failing to defend properly or clear that lines even after all the protection the midfield of Rice, Philips, and Mount provided. It's a shame to have a square head for a round ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

On Record..... the only Time Sancho started a Match, England scored more than a Goal. 4 solid, unreplied Goals.
playing nonsense in that match that Saka had to become the go to man at RW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2021
So to understand you lot correctly, una dey argue who Club players try and who fúck up? grin grin

This thread na medicine grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
England have been lucky, I am happy they didn't win if not, an Ole fanboy who also supports Southgate would have been here calling out people for dropping their opinion of Southgate...

Immobile isn't fast, why play Walker as part of a back 3?

Walker and Shaw are more than good enough to handle Insigne and Chiesa, they're not poor defensively to warrant such a shake up. If they layed against France with Mbappe in attack, I'd understand...

You only have to watch Italy vs Spain to see how much that poor Spain team dominated the Italian midfield that looks so good against England tonight to know how much these English players are overrated. Imagine if they squared up against the Spaniards...

na this thing conte talk, fans go turn good managers after match don finish. You no see the rubbish England still played after they reverted back to 4-3-3 with your opinion of walker and shaw as full backs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:

This game is clearly a repeat of the Man U Villareal final. Just like Ole Very scared to make the right subs.

Mount was really struggling in the hame, and there was mo creativity, he left him on the pitch, didn't removed Rice who was really doing well for Henderson who is rusty and old, and took him off qhen he should have taken one of the penalties.

Mancini keep making changes and tweeking his tactics. Southgate stayed there with Stars on bench but clueless on what to do with them

My problem is you kept players throughout in the bench, suddenly you bring them in for penalties
Bwet kane was playing this football of his life and sterling was dribbling the whole Italian back line

Simple things Mount did, those duffs would complicate it with stupidity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Beorn:
When Southgate was about to bring in Sancho and Rashford, I was pissed and told my friend that he's going to make them scapegoat as they'd miss theirs. Why play them 2 minutes to the end of the match so if they miss their PKs they'd get the hatred?

Just like I predicted, both of them missed their PKs. That foolish coach should've allowed those he started to finish what they started.

Anyway, I'm glad England lost, after the broad daylight robbery they committed against Denmark, I was praying they'd lose. I don't care if United players missed their PKs, as long as England lost, I'm happy.
so there is no excuse of being tired or confused. They come in fully relaxed and focused, just shoot and score was their only job and win England the Euros

Those fo.ols missed, it's like missing a match winning PK in full time, your job win it for the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

If Saka had scored
Rashidi and sanchi penalty miss would have been forgotten, but no, he had to do an arsenal. grin grin
Lol...
If rashford and Sancho had scored, The time wey saka for use play penalty na wetin dem for dey use carry cup.

But trust Manchester united na, playing penalties out of experience (Europa tinz) grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
If rashford and Sancho had scored, The time wey saka for use play penalty na wetin dem for dey use carry cup.

But trust Manchester united na, playing penalties out of experience (Europa tinz) grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sancho is not officially a Manchester United boy oh, if you say na lie, show me a pic of him signing the contract grin
So na one Manchester United, Dortmund and arsenal boy miss penalty.

You no see Maguire penalty?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
na this thing conte talk, fans go turn good managers after match don finish. You no see the rubbish England still played after they reverted back to 4-3-3 with your opinion of walker and shaw as full backs
What did Saka offer?

Why didn’t Italy change formation? Southgate no sabi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sancho is not officially a Manchester United boy oh, if you say na lie, show me a pic of him signing the contract grin

Lie lie... This bolded no fit fly. Except him Wikipedia dey lie grin

Omo... Na man u players kill England abeg grin

Dem just dig ground for my boy saka to bury grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whether or not he is Man U player, how does it matter. Make una no de disturb una sef with all these small pikin trolls.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Three players from Man United.

I no know the excuse Ole won use cover himself this season.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rashford dey para cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Italy equalized with a certain city defense failing to defend properly or clear that lines even after all the protection the midfield of Rice, Philips, and Mount provided. It's a shame to have a square head for a round ball

grin

Who gave the Hope in the first Instance? Una mumu for Chelsea no be small o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Afz9095:
Omo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Manchester United have been given permission to approach Raphaël Varane and discuss personal terms. Varane would be open to the move if an agreement can be reached between the two clubs. PSG are also in talks with Varane’s camp

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cc BikeMan, BlueAngel444

Where is Mount? Chillwell? James? Even Jorgihno?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oasis007 Is that the official team? I cant see it on UEFA's website?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:

Whether or not he is Man U player, how does it matter. Make una no de disturb una sef with all these small pikin trolls.
Baba na joke me and jodera dey jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lie lie... This bolded no fit fly. Except him Wikipedia dey lie grin

Omo... Na man u players kill England abeg grin

Dem just dig ground for my boy saka to bury grin
Na Saka wey carry the shovel bury Dem catch na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Afz9095:
This him shalaye ko necessari? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oasis007:
Cc BikeMan, BlueAngel444

Where is Mount? Chillwell? James? Even Jorgihno?
Damsgaard robbed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oasis007:
Manchester United have been given permission to approach Raphaël Varane and discuss personal terms. Varane would be open to the move if an agreement can be reached between the two clubs. PSG are also in talks with Varane’s camp

- Sky

Donnarumma is a free agent. You would expect a club with ambition to be all over him by now - trying to work out a deal.

Varane is probably using United to get an improved wage package. I don’t see him coming to United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lana1:
Oasis.007 Is that the official team? I cant see it on UEFA's website?

Modified

Yes it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Afz9095:
This guy should take a break from social media. He doesn't need to explain himself all the time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
We warn Saka to chose his national team wisely but he refused. I sympathise for his racist abuse, but it serves him right. This is a lesson to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Be like say we don sign new set piece coach. Eric Ramsay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10441) (10442) (10443) (10444) (10445) (10446) (10447) ... (14173) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), aieromon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.