Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8774527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10442) (10443) (10444) (10445) (10446) (10447) (10448) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Panther7:
Be like say we don sign new set piece coach. Eric Ramsay.
E reach to celebrate o! We are poor defensively and offensively at set piece situations...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:
We warn Saka to chose his national team wisely but he refused. I sympathise for his racist abuse, but it serves him right. This is a lesson to others

Fúck English Fans...... I am fuckin glad Football rather go to Rome.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Panther7:
Speaking on set pieces United need to recruit a set piece and a throwing coach yeah we need to sign player XYZ but they won't magically stop us from conceding from set pieces.

Speak of throwing gosh we are awful at it, we are too slow and most times lose possession from throwing.

Amaka needs to recruit in staff wise.
Be like say Amaka don dey learn small small

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
E reach to celebrate o! We are poor defensively and offensive at set piece situations...
Hopefully Maguire will improve and start using his slab to score more goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:
We warn Saka to chose his national team wisely but he refused. I sympathise for his racist abuse, but it serves him right. This is a lesson to others
What manners of fuckery talk is this, is your brain paining you
Is there any excuse for a racist

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Illimitable:

Donnarumma is a free agent. You would expect a club with ambition to be all over him by now - trying to work out a deal.

Varane is probably using United to get an improved wage package. I don’t see him coming to United.

Signed for PSG already

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:
Serves him right how nau sad
This your talk no follow at all bros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Panther7:
Yes oo, some good news. We were amongst the worst teams in set piece last season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
handelex:
Serves him right how nau sad
This your talk no follow at all bros.

I am not endorsing racism. This is a lesson to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oasis007:
Cc BikeMan, BlueAngel444

Where is Mount? Chillwell? James? Even Jorgihno?
Here he is.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

What manners of fuckery talk is this, is your brain paining you
Is there any excuse for a racist

May be your eye is paining you when you cant see where i said i sympathise with him. It good he is seeing that no matter how long a mangroove tree dwells in the river, it can never make him a crocodile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is what you get when you give all your penarity to penalty boy Bruno, this season I'm sure dem go dey share penalties grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:

I doubt they make their choices based on patriotism or any of that passionate stuff.

It’s more about the benefits to be gained playing for the national team. Welfare packages.

With the English team, the chance of silverware on the grand stage is much higher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
GloryIsaac:

I doubt they make their choices based on patriotism or any of that passionate stuff.

It’s more about the benefits to be gained even after retirement. Welfare packages.

Which welfare package. Lol. English NT players dont get too much after retirement. Some just have natural disdain for their "poor" original countries. Saka will certainly be rich after retirement so the pay from National team is just a drop in the ocean for him.
Famous Afrcan players have played for their countries with pride.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Panther7:

Great news. Hope to see the results on the pitch.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
fredoooooo:
This is what you get when you give all your penarity to penalty boy Bruno, this season I'm sure dem go dey share penalties grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

You have to blame bruno for England losing. May be Bruno is also the cause of Sancho and Saka missing too. Blame Rashford for being his usual self leave Bruno out of this

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:

Which welfare package. Lol. English NT players dont get too much after retirement. Some just have natural disdain for their "poor" original countries. Saka will certainly be rich after retirement so the pay from National team is just a drop in the ocean for him.
Famous Afrcan players have played for their countries with pride.

Modified the initial post.

Nigeria needs to do better to attract such talent. The handling of athletes isn’t encouraging enough for foreign-born talent.

Most who decide to represent the nation simply do out of a sense of patriotism, no benefits whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
CapitalCee:

You have to blame bruno for England losing. May be Bruno is also the cause of Sancho and Saka missing too. Blame Rashford for being his usual self leave Bruno out of this

I didn't blame your penalty boy, I only blame the coach for giving him all the responsibilities while others forget how to play penalty including your new player grin
Don't mind me , I just dey catch sruise with VAR United cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
fredoooooo:

Bruno is the undisputed pk taker for Manchester United until he's out. Another will rather be second to him.

Ps:

Taking pk nọ easy oh. Yesterday, I was just smh and shouting. Mhen, give kudos to Bruno e no easy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
You just have to give it to the Italian fashion designer. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Nigeria needs to do better to attract such talent. The handling of athletes isn’t encouraging enough for foreign-born talent.

Most who decide to represent the nation simply do out of a sense of patriotism, no benefits whatsoever.

No mind that person.

Why don't they ask themselves why other non-European players born in Europe always represent their national teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
GloryIsaac:

It’s more about the benefits to be gained playing for the national team. Welfare packages.

With the English team, the chance of silverware on the grand stage is much higher.
Grand stage with England? Lol...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Obere4u:

Signed for PSG already

Oh wow. I must have missed that.

Get Emi Martinez then from Villa.

I am not buying the Dean Henderson hype at all. He’s going to ruin next season for United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
fredoooooo:
As if jorginho didn't missed his own pk despite being chelshit pk taker undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Afz9095:
As if jorginho didn't missed his own pk despite being chelshit pk taker undecided
Missed and won the cup, that's the difference we celebrate victory not losers grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na Saka wey carry the shovel bury Dem catch na grin
Lol... Saka na just accomplice ni oo. You no see d main culprits dey vex. Man like rashford dey shout "monkey monkey" grin grin

Anyways, how ole in, ole out Season 2 go dey na?. I hear say dem wan introduce new correct actor called Sancho grin cheesy

Can't wait for the season unveiling mahn!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Karleb:

No mind that person.

Why don't they ask themselves why other non-European players born in Europe always represent their national teams.

Exactly.

The situation isn’t unique to Nigerians. The French team is literally saturated with players of African descent. Other teams as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nigerians are largely not patriotic, especially those in the diaspora. His parents probably told him, play for Nigeria ke. We must all live with the consequences of our decisions.
GloryIsaac:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Saka na just accomplice ni oo. You no see d main culprits dey vex. Man like rashford dey shout "monkey monkey" grin grin

Anyways, how ole in, ole out Season 2 go dey na?. I hear say dem wan introduce new correct actor called Sancho grin cheesy

Can't wait for the season unveiling mahn!! grin grin
grin grin grin

Ole is about to be given a new contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Perhaps Chelse agberos and all the people here can now understand that taking penarities and scoring over 90% of them is not an easy business. Bruno comes to mind. cheesy. And another thing, you fit do the same things i dey do but we fit still get different results. grin. Jorginho comes to mind. Life no just balance.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
Grand stage with England? Lol...

Ofcourse. The chances are considerably higher when playing for England.

We’re referring to a team that was a penalty shootout away from winning the European Championship yesterday.

A team that made it to the semifinals of the most recent World Cup tournament.

For all the slack the English team gets, when compared to the Super Eagles, their chances are considerably higher.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Patriotism is the reason for international football, thats why Falcoa plays for Colombia that has corruption and human right issues instead of spain. George Weah represented Liberia thats a war torn country during the reign of Charles Taylor. Please lets stop making excuses for people qho have no regards for their fatherland. My son who is born here will play for Nigeria, i will peesuade him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10442) (10443) (10444) (10445) (10446) (10447) (10448) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: larride(m), Zakamori, Cvxxx and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.