Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876374 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10511) (10512) (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
[m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

There was football before TV and club merchandise. grin
And this a relevant information how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

So who generates the rest revenue? Fans and spectators generate all the revenues. Who else generates the revenue?

You didn’t mention spectators - you said fans(United fans).

Stop moving the goalposts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Admit that your comment no make sense. Man Utd joined Facebook in 2010 and Twitter in 2013. Infact, Man Utd was the last EPL club to join Twitter.

What is there to understand na, if the United social media were to loose massive following it will affect their stock prices na, stop to fall my hands na sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

And this a relevant information how?

Football existed before merchandise and TV.

United fans are nobodies in the grand scheme of things. If you don’t watch, plenty of other people who don’t give a shit about United as a club would buy tickets just to watch Varane.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

You didn’t mention spectators - you said fans(United fans).

Stop moving the goalposts.
Can you show me where I said United fans?

Bombblacks:

Do you have a connection to your club? What is football without people paying to watch them and buying their merchandise?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

And he is my favorite United striker of all time.

My brain froze for few minutes.
He's my second after Cr7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:
The only thing is that it will be hard for fans to unlike a football club no matter what, that's the leverage.
If football clubs were like brands where we can change to a better one easily without blinking twice, we won't even be having this conversation.

So who told you not to switch clubs? It’s very easy, no one cares about you. If you leave now, 100 Nitrogens will join the next minute.

You are a soldier, utd as a brand is a barrack. Fans will come and go, barrack go still dey!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Ronaldo
Heinze
Di Maria
Hernandez(Chicharito)
Owen

Beckham

grin My brain has frozen.

Ruud van Nistelroy
Laurie Cunningham

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Football existed before merchandise and TV.

United fans are nobodies in the grand scheme of things. If you don’t watch, plenty of other people who don’t give a shit about United as a club would buy tickets just to watch Varane.
Can you show me where I restricted it to United fans? I know I have been saying fans referring to the entire world the whole time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

So who told you not to switch clubs? It’s very easy, no one cares about you. If you leave now, 100 Nitrogens will join the next minute.

You are a soldier, utd as a brand is a barrack. Fans will come and go, barrack go still dey!

Na wa oh, try dey understand before you reply na. undecided

Abeg die the convo. We share different opinions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

You are going to far sef, let there be a massive drop in the These clubs followers on social media, then see how their various stocks will nosedive.

Before Twitter and Social media how were fans supporting their clubs?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
eph12:

There are some players that fans will keep rivalry aside and welcome them with open hands. Pogba is not one of them, he hasn't shown why he should

There’s no such player.

Pogba talked shit about PSG and his words have come back to bite his ašs. That’s all to it.

If he never mentioned anything about PSG in the past, there would be no reason to put banners everywhere.

Besides - linking that to the topic we are discussing now. If the owners are keen on getting Pogba and Pogba is also keen on moving to PSG, there’s nothing the fans can do.

They overrate themselves but the real power is with the owners.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

So when I said fans did I tell you only United fans or I said fans in general?

Lol, this is Utd. Fixed assumption is Man Utd fans. Fans of other clubs won’t join you to boycott man utd games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Oga you said deleted, I said massive unfollowing and united stocks will drop. Them no suppose dey tell you this thing na sad

The people who unfollowed during the Super League time, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Can you show me where I restricted it to United fans? I know I have been saying fans referring to the entire world the whole time.

No, you didn’t.

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, this is Utd. Fixed assumption is Man Utd fans. Fans of other clubs won’t join you to boycott man utd games.
Understand the discussion before jumping in. You are typing out of point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

No, you didn’t.

Stop lying.
Can you show me the lies?

Bombblacks:

Do you have a connection to your club? What is football with people paying to watch them and buying their merchandise ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
You don't even ask your sef why big clubs have higher TV rights revenues sef. If e easy make Adelaide united do am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Understand the discussion before jumping in. You are typing out of point.

Oga, no one is typing out of point. Just accept it that Man Utd fans can’t do nothing to the brand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Let him be tying himself up in mental gymnastics.

The topic started with boycott and those that disrupted a PL game last season. I said those people are too entitled and he came with fans are very important.

Why would fans of other clubs or spectators join in the boycott of games or disrupt a PL game? The moment you corner these guys, they move the goalposts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

The people who unfollowed during the Super League time, what happened?
Please drop the evidence of before and after unfollowing and also before and after stock prices.

If you don't have it, please shift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

What were you replying to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Oga, no one is typing out of point. Just accept it that Man Utd fans can’t do nothing to the brand.
I didn't tell you about united fans. Like I said stop typing out of point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

There was a time when some fans decided to abandon Man Utd and formed their own club FC United of Manchester or Salford FC. Something like that

What has happened since then? I am sure the majority of them would have sneaked back to supporting Man Utd. Man utd did not even miss them for 1 day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Before Twitter and Social media how were fans supporting their clubs?

I guess social media doesn't have it's effect on the world now?
Or should we still go back to paper mail?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

I didn't tell you about united fans. Like I said stop typing out of point.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyone arguing with you is always typing out of point. Naso now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Let him be tying himself up in mental gymnastics.

The topic started with boycott and those that disrupted a PL game last season. I said those people are too entitled and he came with fans are very important.

Why would fans of other clubs or spectators join in the boycott of games or disrupt a PL game? The moment you corner these guys, they move the goalposts.
Woah now this nigga is lying. Can you show me where I quoted you about boycott?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

What were you replying to?
Now you have amnesia? You forgot when you said Fans are overrated and just consumers which started this whole discussion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

There was a time when some fans decided to abandon Man Utd and formed their own club FC United of Manchester or Salford FC. Something like that

What has happened since then? I am sure the majority of them would have sneaked back to supporting Man Utd. Man utd did not even miss them for 1 day

cheesy grin

Don’t mind them. Suckers always feeling entitled. They don’t care about others.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

This is what you were replying to…..

So tell me how mere spectators or neutral fans would issue Fatwa on Neuer to the extent of reading him a Riot Act on how he should behave at Allianz Arena going forward…..

These are the fans I was discussing with Raumdeuter. You jumped into it and told me the fans are far too important. After you got cornered, you said you meant the entire spectators, neutral fans, opposing fans and the tourists.

Why would a tourist read Neuer a Riot Act?

Why do you people lie unashamedly?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10511) (10512) (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, MRTA7, TheLequte and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.