Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8878389 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10512) (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

I guess social media doesn't have it's effect on the world now?
Or should we still go back to paper mail?

Lol, Alabi, calm down! Answer this question, if Utd’s Twitter account gets deleted today, will there be any impact on the club’s stock price?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyone arguing with you is always typing out of point. Naso now.
Please if you don't understand a discussion it's better to shut up and mind your business. Someone said fans are overrated talking about what Bayern fans did to neuer. That's what brought about the entire discussion nothing about the garbage you are dumping in my mention.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

This is what you were replying to…..

So tell me how mere spectators or neutral fans would issue Fatwa on Neuer to the extent of reading him a Riot Act on how he should behave at Allianz Arena going forward…..

These are the fans I was discussing with Raumdeuter. You jumped into it and told me the fans are far too important. After you got cornered, you said you meant the entire spectators, neutral fans, opposing fans and the tourists.

Why would a tourist read Neuer a Riot Act?

Why do you people lie unashamedly?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Please drop the evidence of before and after unfollowing and also before and after stock prices.

If you don't have it, please shift.

This is Man Utd stock trend in the last 6 months, Point to the point where the unfollowing happened and the stock price dip

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Please if you don't understand a discussion it's better to shut up and mind your business. Someone said fans are overrated talking about what Bayern fans did to neuer. That's what brought about the entire discussion nothing about the garbage you are dumping in my mention.

Ogbeni, you missed this one abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

This is what you were replying to…..

So tell me how mere spectators or neutral fans would issue Fatwa on Neuer to the extent of reading him a Riot Act on how he should behave at Allianz Arena going forward…..

These are the fans I was discussing with Raumdeuter. You jumped into it and told me the fans are far too important. After you got cornered, you said you meant the entire spectators, neutral fans, opposing fans and the tourists.

Why would a tourist read Neuer a Riot Act?

Why do you people lie unashamedly?
What is this?

Illimitable:

Football fans rub me the wrong way.

The average football fan is one of the most deluded and over-sentimentalised creatures in modern life. [/b]Our judgement is utterly flawed and we [b] often overrate ourselves in the grand scheme of things.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Ogbeni, you missed this one abeg.
Are you done now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

I guess social media doesn't have it's effect on the world now?
Or should we still go back to paper mail?

Many clubs do not have an active social media account, Some are just troll accounts. Its just an engagement thing.

How many times have I gone on Bayern social media? I either watch games on TV or visit the official website
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

There were virtually no fans in the stadium during the pandemic and the owners still thrived.

Fans are overrated. Make Una dey calm down.
They thrived?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Are you done now?

Done educating you on stuffs you know nothing about.

On to the next one!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

What is this?

So boycotting games, disrupting a PL game is not you overrating yourself?

Since all the shenanigans, have the Glazers left the club? grin

Please, go and rest with your goalpost that kept moving from north to south.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Done educating you on stuffs you know nothing about.

On to the next one!
You successfully fooled yourself. Kudos for that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

So boycotting games, disrupting a PL game is not you overrating yourself?

Since all the shenanigans, have the Glazers left the club? grin

Please, go and rest with your goalpost that kept moving from north to south.
You still haven't answered my question all these while. What is football without people watching games and buying merchandise?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

They thrived?

Yes na. How come transfers are still happening, how come salaries are still being paid by almost every club?

Football is a business. Business models evolve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, Alabi, calm down! Answer this question, if Utd’s Twitter account gets deleted today, will there be any impact on the club’s stock price?

It wouldn't because it isn't a fan action, if you don't understand this, I can't help you. Please shift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

They thrived?

Yes they did - otherwise the club should be bankrupt by now to the point that we are all contributing to their GoFundMe.

United didn’t furlough any staff or sack anyone during the pandemic. Every employee at the club got their salary throughout. No player or laundry woman or tea lady has complained about not getting their wages.

That’s thriving.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

This is Man Utd stock trend in the last 6 months, Point to the point where the unfollowing happened and the stock price dip
Kindly drop before and after united fans followership on united various social media. If you still can't, abeg shift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kounde to Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Many clubs do not have an active social media account, Some are just troll accounts. Its just an engagement thing.

How many times have I gone on Bayern social media? I either watch games on TV or visit the official website
You don't drive a Toyota Tundra doesn't mean it doesn't have users.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

You still haven't answered my question all these while. What is football without people watching games and buying merchandise?

Now, it’s people. cheesy grin

It’s no longer fans?

I was talking about club fans who feel entitled to remove Glazers based on their highs/dips of their emotions or the ones who had the audacity to disrupt a PL game.

So don’t ask me a nonsense question.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s no longer fans?

I was talking about club fans who feel entitled to remove Glazers based on their highs/dips of their emotions or the ones who had the audacity to disrupt a PL game.

What did I write in my 2nd post to you on the discussion...Fans or people?

Bombblacks:

Do you have a connection to your club? What is football with people paying to watch them and buying their merchandise ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

What did I write in my 2nd post to you on the discussion...Fans or people?

You have moved the goalposts so many times for your stance to be valid.

Go and play with a dog at the park.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

You have moved the goalposts so many times for your stance to be valid.

Go and play with a dog at the park.
Can you bring out my posts where I moved the goalpost?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

So if I was talking about what Bayern fans did to Neuer, why did you involve neutral fans, spectators and tourists?

This mental gymnastic is annoying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Can you bring out my posts where I moved the goalpost?
Save your strength, that brain dead fellow no suppose take 2 millisecs of your time, e better say you use this time to play with sand sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oasis007:
grin
So Oluomo Bruno is back to training, but Dablord hasn't resumed That overrated otu should get the fvck out of our club jare. How do we even sell a player no club has ever made a bid for? Na free transfer to Marsielle sure for him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s no longer fans?

Now concerning the Bold. If fans are not happy with the way a club they support is runned, they have no right to voice out their concerns? Is that what you are saying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Yes they did - otherwise the club should be bankrupt by now to the point that we are all contributing to their GoFundMe.

United didn’t furlough any staff or sack anyone during the pandemic. Every employee at the club got their salary throughout. No player or laundry woman or tea lady has complained about not getting their wages.

That’s thriving.
Nah, that is taking it to the extreme. But football wasn’t business as usual. Top clubs has sighted COVID-19 regularly as making huge impact on finance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

So if I was talking about what Bayern fans did to Neuer, why did you involve neutral fans, spectators and tourists?

This mental gymnastic is annoying.
Your first paragraph had nothing to do with Bayern fans and neuer. You shifted to the average fans and talked about fans in general. Your lies are getting irritating.

Illimitable:

Football fans rub me the wrong way.

The average football fan is one of the most deluded and over-sentimentalised creatures in modern life. Our judgement is utterly flawed and we often overrate ourselves in the grand scheme of things.

Imagine football fans issuing Fatwa on a player that has chosen to come play for them. A whole Neuer for that matter. The audacity is hilarious. After winning virtually everything, has their stance on Neuer changed over the years? Do they see him as a hero now or they still think he’s shït?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Now concerning the Bold. If fans are not happy with the way a club they support is runned, they have no right to voice out their concerns? Is that what you are saying

There’s a clear distinction between voicing out their concerns and actually going to the stadium to riot or disrupt a game.

They already have social media and plenty of forums to voice out their concerns. Taking the violent route is sheer stupidity.

You will never see anyone at the cinema start a riot because of the way Tom Cruise acted in a movie. He’s a paying customer too, just like you.

So why do you have such audacity while the cinema dude wouldn’t even think of it? That’s the stupid entitlement I was talking about.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10512) (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.