Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8824504 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

Your first paragraph had nothing to do with Bayern fans and neuer. You shifted to the average fans and talked about fans in general. Your lies are getting irritating.

You are a lunatic. cheesy

So I shifted from average fans to Bayern fans before you challenged me?

As in, I saw the future and knew you would challenge me so I shifted? grin cheesy

My God - who are these people?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

There’s a clear distinction between voicing out their concerns and actually going to the stadium to riot or disrupt a game.

They already have social media and plenty of forums to voice out their concerns. Taking the violent route is sheer stupidity.

You will never see anyone at the cinema start a riot because of the way Tom Cruise acted in a movie. He’s a paying customer too, just like you.

So why do you have such audacity while the cinema dude wouldn’t even think of it? That’s the stupid entitlement I was talking about.
And when they have complained peacefully over the years yet their cries falls on deaf ears what do you advise they do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

And when they have complained peacefully over the years yet their cries falls on deaf ears what do you advise they do?

They should eat a dïck.

After their violence and ruckus, what was the outcome?

Have the Glazers left?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

You are a lunatic. cheesy

So I shifted to average fans to Bayern fans before you challenged me?

As in, I saw the future and knew you would challenge me so I shifted? grin cheesy

My God - who are these people?
So your first paragraph was about Neuer and Bayern fans ? Humor me

Illimitable:

Football fans rub me the wrong way.

The average football fan is one of the most deluded and over-sentimentalised creatures in modern life. Our judgement is utterly flawed and we often overrate ourselves in the grand scheme of things.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
LostMyZeal:
It sure promises to be an exciting season, especially with our acquisitions.

We no dey overpay again tongue tongue

Anytime I see Sancho news and I see the figure "£73", you know the feeling, eh

Meanwhile, Dortmund's sweating Chelsea for Haaland's 130m. Too ruthless grin
€85m +€5m cheesy

Lol make Chelsea sign Haaland first na, any amount grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
€85m +€5m cheesy

Lol make Chelsea sign Haaland first na, any amount grin
Who una wan bin for kounde sef? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

They should eat a dïck.

After their violence and ruckus, what was the outcome?

Have the Glazers left?
Sorry to break it to you but Not everyone is like you who eats dick when their complains are not heard.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Who una wan bin for kounde sef? cheesy
Sevilla no be bin and na Zouma
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

So your first paragraph was about Neuer and Bayern fans ? Humor me

Bros, go and display your stupïdity elsewhere.

I made a statement and gave an example of entitlement and you call it shifting. I wasn’t having an argument with Raumdeuter, I wasn’t disagreeing with him but you saw what I wrote as a shift? As at the time I was making that post, I didn’t know you would bring your clownery to Nairaland……but you saw a shift?

Next time, when you realize a discourse is intellectually above your level, you shut up and let those in the know carry on with the discussion. It’s not everything you see on here that you jump into like a lunatic without its bearing.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
OFFICIAL

Manchester United is delighted to announce the club has reached agreement with Real Madrid for the transfer of French international defender and World Cup winner, Raphaël Varane, subject to a medical and to player terms being finalised.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Sevilla no be bin and na Zouma
When I mean bin, I mean remove from your starting lineup for kounde, last I checked zouma no dey start match for una.

Abi na bench warmer kounde go become. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oasis007:
OFFICIAL

Manchester United is delighted to announce the club has reached agreement with Real Madrid for the transfer of French international defender and World Cup winner, Raphaël Varane, subject to a medical and to player terms being finalised.
Add pic next time
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Bros, go and display your stupïdity elsewhere.

I made a statement and gave an example of entitlement and you call it shifting. I wasn’t having an argument with Dayokanu, I wasn’t disagreeing with him but you saw what I wrote as a shift? As at the time I was making that post, I didn’t know you would bring your clownery to Nairaland……but you saw a shift?

Next time, when you realize a discourse is intellectually above your level, you shut up and let those in the know carry on with the discussion. It’s not everything you see on here that you jump into like a lunatic without its bearing.
I didn't ask for this long meaningless explanation. Where you still talking about Neuer and Bayern or addressing football fans in general below

Illimitable:

Football fans rub me the wrong way.

The average football fan is one of the most deluded and over-sentimentalised creatures in modern life. Our judgement is utterly flawed and we often overrate ourselves in the grand scheme of things.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oasis007:
OFFICIAL

This is good news.

However, Was his salary mentioned or should we keep believing this 4-time CL winner, a World Cup winner really wanted to play for a serial loser like Ole? grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

When I mean bin, I mean remove from your starting lineup for kounde, last I checked zouma no dey start match for una.

Abi na bench warmer kounde go become. cheesy
as I never see you submit first XI for your own team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

This is good news.

However, Was his salary mentioned or should we keep believing this 4-time CL winner, a World Cup winner really wanted to play for a serial loser like Ole? grin
lol salary na 400k per week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

This is good news.

grin

Read he's on £250k per week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

I didn't ask for this long meaningless explanation. Where you still talking about Neuer and Bayern or addressing football fans in general below

I don’t owe you a reply.

If your ego is too big for you to admit you possess a morgue temperature IQ, there’s little I can do to help.

I wasn’t talking to you - the person the reply was meant for understood what I was saying.

So go eat a dïck and stop with this silliness of yours.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
as I never see you submit first XI for your own team
Na question I ask, I no wan fight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
How are we paying £34 for varane.

Murtough freaking masterclass cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
lol salary na 400k per week

Oasis007:

grin

Read he's on £250k per week.

In other words, Varane came to United because we were the only club willing to double his wages at Real Madrid.

He’s won it all and this is just retirement package for him in case Ole doesn’t win a spoon going forward.

Varane is very very smart.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Years of peaceful protest and nothing was done,not even a comment from the board. But let's see the impact of one riot.

1) The Glazers came out to address United Fans. Promise to spend more on transfers to improve the team.

2) Plans are already on the way to renovate Old Trafford licky roofs and carrigton training center.

3) They attended a meeting of the Fans forum

4) Plans to explore setting up a fan share scheme.

It was the first time in 16 years since the American family bought Manchester United, they met with fans to discuss ongoing concerns and future plans for the club but one Danfo driver will tell you the fans are senseless. Take your own advice and eat dick.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Season never start... Una don dey go hard on Ole asskissers cheesy cheesy

Skimpledawg come conduct cleansing for this place
Make I round up my mountain prayers first Doc.

As for that vagabond John the elrony Baptist, ha has lost his powers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

In other words, Varane came to United because we were the only club willing to double his wages at Real Madrid.

He’s won it all and this is just retirement package for him in case Ole doesn’t win a spoon going forward.

Varane is very very smart.
grin if de gea and pogba can earn so much, what is £340k per week which is actually double his £170k he was earning in Madrid and more than the £250k Madrid offered him to renew.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

I don’t owe you a reply.

If your ego is too big for you to admit you possess a morgue temperature IQ, there’s little I can do to help.

I wasn’t talking to you - the person the reply was meant for understood what I was saying.

So go eat a dïck and stop with this silliness of yours.
This is still not an answer. I will be waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na question I ask, I no wan fight.
my hand still dey my pocket na shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
my hand still dey my pocket na shocked grin
You wan carry your girly hand punch me grin, abi you be trans? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Is there anything Sir Ole can't do cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

You wan carry your girly hand punch me grin, abi you be trans? shocked

You never hear say mama slap dey ring all through the night
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
We eating Good cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Trevor012:
Is there anything Sir Ole can't do cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
grin if de gea and pogba can earn so much, what is £340k per week which is actually double his £170k he was earning in Madrid and more than the £250k Madrid offered him to renew.

Thanks for the clarity.

Olesexuals were pushing the agenda that Varane fell in love with Ole for losing to Villarreal and having not won a spoon in 3 years.

I was confused: I keep asking myself what does a serial winner like Varane find attractive in a serial loser? Now that you have broken up the math behind the transfer, it’s very clear to me that money was the driver of this transfer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10513) (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.