Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796484 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10736) (10737) (10738) (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Illimitable:

And if he had gotten injured during the testing, Ole would be telling us in Norwegian language that we cannot move him because of his injury.

There was no reason to play James yesterday. We wasted an entire half because of him on the pitch. He was just running around like a happy rabbit.

In another news, there’s now a price war for James. Everton are about to hijack the deal. grin cheesy grin

I have seen it all in 2021.

You don't know what you have, until you are about to lose it grin grin

James, diamond in the dirt! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Illimitable:

And if he had gotten injured during the testing, Ole would be telling us in Norwegian language that we cannot move him because of his injury.

There was no reason to play James yesterday. We wasted an entire half because of him on the pitch. He was just running around like a happy rabbit.

In another news, there’s now a price war for James. Everton are about to hijack the deal. grin cheesy grin

James is a counter attacking speed demon. He was useful in his early days when Ole was playing counter attacks against every team, big or small. He became useless the moment we couldn't counter most teams because they began sitting back against us, and this new development required a cerebral winger that can dribble 1v1 without necessarily needing to be a speed demon. It a went downhill from there.

These midtable teams are fighting for him now because he's a very useful player because they won't be facing lowblocks every week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
timay1:

James is a counter attacking speed demon. He was useful in his early days when Ole was playing counter attacks against every team, big or small. He became useless the moment we couldn't counter most teams because they began sitting back against us, and this new development required a cerebral winger that can dribble 1v1 without necessarily needing to be a speed demon. It a went downhill from there.

These midtable teams are fighting for him now because he's a very useful player because they won't be facing lowblocks every week.

You may be right but I noticed a trend that has to be mentioned.

Ole’s first purchases came from lowly Crystal Palace, Swansea, Leicester, etc.

This summer, he’s gone to buy players from Real Madrid, Dortmund and Juventus.

Is this a coincidence or dude has realized buying low quality players isn’t going to cut it at the top level?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
James will do well at Leeds because Bielsa’s system doesn’t require him to use his brain- which he’s quite poor at. All thinking has been done by the coach, he just needs to run and run.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:
James will do well at Leeds because Bielsa’s system doesn’t require him to use his brain- which he’s quite poor at. All thinking has been done by the coach, he just needs to run and run.

Zukwanuike Leyqute!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:
I died grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
afrodoc2:
Congrats to Dan James. Hopefully he will flourish in Bielsa's open system. I like the options left for the front 3; CR7, Greenwood, Rashford, Cavani, Sancho, Martial. Pogba is also another option.
It's how you missed Bruno's name for me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TonyMontana94: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Did you see the way Fred got bullied?

Now, imagine Lindelof in same circumstance grin
Fred is a minus in that United team.. Any defender who choses to pass to Pastor Fred should be ready for heart attack. I honestly believe Bailly would do a better job than Saint Fred in that United midfield. He should simply go open a church in Brazil, that should suit him better than soccer.����
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
eph12:

Does he play in the front 3 i.e LWF, RWF, CF?

I was talking about the options for the front 3 positions.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TonyMontana94: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
SyIvalord:
So apparently Daniel James is off to Leeds. Can we please get Kalvin philips in a swap deal?

Who am I kidding, Leeds will demand for Carrington cry
Nope, the'll probably demand for Manchester grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
elrony:

Zukwanuike Leyqute!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi na grin

Haven’t you seen him cross into the abyss one time too many?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
eph12:

You like wahala cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TonyMontana94: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oasis007:
Daniel James to Leeds from Manchester United, done deal now confirmed and here we go! The agreement has been completed for €28m with add ons. Personal terms agreed few minutes ago too.

Medical tomorrow morning, official announcement soon.
H
- Fabrizio Romano

cry

We'll miss you James.
You and who would miss him? I have long unmissed him already. I wish him well though

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

Does he play in the front 3 i.e LWF, RWF, CF?

I was talking about the options for the front 3 positions.
Oh no vex
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
nitrogen:

You like wahala cheesy
I thought we all agreed that Bruno is a forward shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
nitrogen:

You like wahala cheesy

No be eph12 again?? I do think that he get stubborn head true true. He no like wahala alone, he no dey gree quick. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
CapitalCee:

Know this and know Peace. Once Sir Marcus Rashford (MBE) returns fit from injury. He, Shaw, Maguire and Bruno will be the first name on the First XI. Except they want to rest him. Others can go and drag the remaining positions.

Rashford is too relaxed.

Same with Fred.

Dey feel good or bad. Dem go still play.

Na wetin make De Gea cast..

But he has improved of recent..

Ole should copy Guardiolas playbook..

Nobody above benching..

No Rashford for 3 games now.. Nd we gooood.

I don't even miss him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
This save.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Same neves was complaining did dis to Bruno.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Imagine if Greenwood played for man city under pep. undecided the lad might net 40goals a season.
God knows why some things don't happen.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
£30m for the so called horrible winger Daniel James, Bielsa would soon turn that boy to prime Bale

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Imagine if Greenwood played for man city under pep. undecided the lad might net 40goals a season.
God knows why some things don't happen.

E go chop bench taya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Illimitable:

lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
melodyogonna:

Lindelof is bigger sha, and due to his small stature at CB he developed better reading of the game to survive, as opposed to bullying strikers.

Lindelof has so far not proven that he can withstand being bullied or win a midfield tussle.

Instead of continuously converting players, the club should get a natural.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
TonyMontana94:
Fred is a minus in that United team.. Any defender who choses to pass to Pastor Fred should be ready for heart attack. I honestly believe Bailly would do a better job than Saint Fred in that United midfield. He should simply go open a church in Brazil, that should suit him better than soccer.����

Bailly would likely get injured quickly if given such task. The club should just get someone who’s natural in that position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Lindelof has so far not proven that he can withstand being bullied or win a midfield tussle.

Instead of continuously converting players, the club should get a natural.

grin

Lindelöf as a DM shouldn't even be discussed at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin

Only Player I wouldn't mind as a DM is Wakanda Wan bissaka. He can intercept, block and disposess opponent(s) flawlessly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
I think Ole should do proper middle management for the team

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
eph12:

Is that not the same thing we have been saying since? How dare anyone question Bruno's position and involvement cheesy cheesy cheesy
The once that are arguing are still in denial of what is obvious maybe because he scores and assist a lot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is a DM some people are defending?

Someone who can't defend himself grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Lindelöf as a DM shouldn't even be discussed at all.

Well, it’s being brought up here grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
paafin:
This is a DM some people are defending?

Someone who can't defend himself grin

Fred wan go swim for Olympics? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10736) (10737) (10738) (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.