Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716496 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11016) (11017) (11018) (11019) (11020) (11021) (11022) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Me i'm just happy for DDG sha..mans gotten lot of stick
all these lamentations no new

for the viewing center wey i watch match no man utd fan was sad we lost

the rival fans too did not see any need to troll

we go dey aight when Ole comot

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Excallibur:
De gea has been one of United's best players this season and they have kept only one clean sheet

one of? The "best" bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Are we going to sack Ole now, or we'll wait till VDB, Pogba, Ronaldo and Cavani go at the end of the season?

Let's bring in a decent manager when we still have the squad abeg. Can be a short term two years thing like Tuchel's till we can get a permanent one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
I still remember Ole's comments when he first got the job. Dey talk about attacking football all through the 90 minutes, the United way bla bla bla. Una let this fraud dey bobo una.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
eph12:
I hope to see a great game today

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
CapitalCee:
Sancho is reay getting up to pace. I love what am seeing

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
obainojazz:
Tear mofuckers apart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulphuric1: 12:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Ole is still our manager? E don be!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Ole d_fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Diggz how far?

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=BikeMan post=106801264][/quote]
It was a great game. Ole will be gone soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2021
I don't get surprised when United lose or play horribly anymore, darling Manager is still in charge and doing well......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
maik99:
Me i'm just happy for DDG sha..mans gotten lot of stick
all these lamentations no new

for the viewing center wey i watch match no man utd fan was sad we lost

the rival fans too did not see any need to troll

we go dey aight when Ole comot
Na mumu dey laugh naked mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Henderson, Keita and Milner will dominate a game but Pogba, Matic and Bruno can string passes together for 1 minute...

Our problem is Ole and Ole alone...We have a group of fantastic individual players but we don't have a team...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Henderson, Keita and Milner will dominate a game but Pogba, Matic and Bruno can string passes together for 1 minute...

Our problem is Ole and Ole alone...We have a group of fantastic individual players but we don't have a team...
Ole got his probs but our midfield combination is part of the problem. Among the three you mention who is playing as the attacking midfielder. Those are three solid players that can cycle the ball and also cover the defense.
Ole major problem is not twinkle with his formation to get the best out of his players. Football is not all about having world class players, we have great attackers with limited full backs that I don't know what they offer in attack or defense with above average central defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2021
BARAJ92:
Ole got his probs but our midfield combination is part of the problem. Among the three you mention who is playing as the attacking midfielder. Those are three solid players that can cycle the ball and also cover the defense.
Ole major problem is not twinkle with his formation to get the best out of his players. Football is not all about having world class players, we have great attackers with limited full backs that I don't know what they offer in attack or defense with above average central defence.
If you were close to me, I am certain you'd be bleeding because I for knack you 2 x 2 plank...

The midfield combination that you are suggesting as part of the problem, who selected the players? Is it not the same Ole?

When last did you hear Chelsea fans talking about Rudiger's timberland shoes? Tuchel happened...

Rudiger, Alonso, Azpi and even Kepa have looked entirely different from the players we saw under Lampard...A bad coach will have you questioning seasoned professionals...

We have 3 problems at Manchester United;

1. Ole

2. Ole

3. Ole...

#SackTheBasterd

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Ole stay we die here ... Una forget to bribe uncle VAR and Cousin penalty ... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Nitrogen when will you guys have board meeting

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
If you were close to me, I am certain you'd be bleeding because I for knack you 2 x 2 plank...

The midfield combination that you are suggesting as part of the problem, who selected the players? Is it not the same Ole?

When last did you hear Chelsea fans talking about Rudiger's timberland shoes? Tuchel happened...

Rudiger, Alonso, Azpi and even Kepa have looked entirely different from the players we saw under Lampard...A bad coach will have you questioning seasoned professionals...

1. Ole

2. Ole

3. Ole...

#SackTheBasterd

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zidane sef no get pattern, but he will do a far better job than our darling Manager....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Zidane sef no get pattern, but he will do a far better job than our darling Manager....
Cross and Nod cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timbros(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2021
izzou:

I tell am that day, e no gree listen

E use Andorra dey hype Bundesliga product.

Sancho has a whooping 0 goals and a record breaking 0 assists in 7 games .

Na here we dey grin

The new James Bond 007 grin

0 Goals 0 Assists 7 Apps

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2021
People at redcafe don dey get sense gradually, we might hear good news in the coming weeks.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Cross and Nod cheesy
Ronaldo and Cavani be like "Zidane"....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:

1. Ole

2. Ole

3. Ole...

#SackTheBasterd

Are you minding those people that like to blame players everytime?

The same Lampard almost sold Kante, a two time EPL winner and their best CM for the past 3 years because the foolish coach believed the guy was finished.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Have they sacked Ole yet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by swiz123(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
melodyogonna:
Have they sacked Ole yet?

Shey na pesin papa you dey wish make em lose em job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:

1. Ole

2. Ole

3. Ole...

#SackTheBasterd

Who selected the manager?

If there are 3 problems at Manchester United then they are

1) Amaka

2) Woodward

3) Glazer family
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
swiz123:

Shey na pesin papa you dey wish make em lose em job
He can take up another job na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11016) (11017) (11018) (11019) (11020) (11021) (11022) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.