Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11383) (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) (11388) (11389) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

There is no reason to cuss.
Is there a good squad? Is the environment toxic? Are the team showing strong bonding? Are the players mentally drained?
Again, nobody damaged anybody. The whole team just need a better coach to take them to the next level.
This is the last I'll comment on this topic, anybody can accept whatever they want.
I kinda agree with you, the squad bonding was good and the players liked the coach. The coach is just not good enough, hence, why he had to leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

Damaging the players in what ways? Whatever they learn wasn't just good enough to compete.
The players were obviously good psychologically, with a cohesive environment and good team bonding. A good, robust squad, with good mixture of age and experience. They just needed a better coach to take the team to the next level. Nobody damaged anybody
They were playing at a physicality level well below their peers. It wasn't just about tactics. Their level of fitness cannot be compared to their peers in other top clubs and that takes time to correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
eph12:

They were playing at a physicality level well below their peers. It wasn't just about tactics. Their level of fitness cannot be compared to their peers in other top clubs and that takes time to correct
Yet the new coach was pleasantly surprised at the intensity they showed on his first match. This doesn't hold any water. The only problem was the coach and his tactics (or the lack of it).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

Yet the new coach was pleasantly surprised at the intensity they showed on his first match. This doesn't hold any water. The only problem was the coach and his tactics (or the lack of it).

Who come be the coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
adebayo201:

Who come be the coach
When I say coach I mean Ole. Na im dey decide tactics he wants the team to play.
I should probably call him manager sha, I don't think he is a coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

When I say coach I mean Ole. Na im dey decide tactics he wants the team to play.
I should probably call him manager sha, I don't think he is a coach.

Tor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lineup

De Gea; Dalot, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles; McTominay, Fred; Fernandes, Sancho; Rashford, Ronaldo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Lineup

De Gea; Dalot, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles; McTominay, Fred; Fernandes, Sancho; Rashford, Ronaldo
Dalot now a regular �
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

As colorful as your analogy is, I really don't think it's right.
As poor as United's midfield might look, Pogba owes the club a responsibility and duty to at least stand out.

Are we saying that he requires star players to play well? If yes then I think he is a fraud who has been carried to titles by and large.

He is one of the top earners at the club and is angling to be paid 400k a week.

Please count the number of significant games he has had for the club since 2016 when he joined.

If you can give games I can count on the fingers of one hand that we can all agree on,where he dragged us to a won, I will forever shut up on his matter.

Aside the derby in 2018 where he scored a brace in a comeback win, I'm scratching my head to actually remember any other.

The man is a French Yaw Preko jare.

Are you talking about Paul Labile Pogba?

Show him more respect, boss. He’s always stood out in the Man Utd squad(until at least Bruno’s arrival) and Bruno benefits a lot from his position being close to the goal.

The few times Ole moved Pogba closer to the attack, we all saw what he’s capable of in the final third. Top players require other top players to perform to their optimum. Even Xavi would struggle with McFred as team mates.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Lineup

No reason not to win this one. 3points to keep up with the boys at the top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

There is no reason to cuss.
Is there a good squad? Is the environment toxic? Are the team showing strong bonding? Are the players mentally drained?
Again, nobody damaged anybody. The whole team just need a better coach to take them to the next level.
This is the last I'll comment on this topic, anybody can accept whatever they want.

A team went 3 years without a trophy under a Norwegian fraud and you think the players weren’t damaged?

Everything went wrong under Ole. Not only was he a useless manager, reports came out that he demands no accountability from the players when they perform poorly.

Under Ole, there was no consequence for bad performance because Ole wanted to be in the good books of everyone(especially the English players). Shaw could stink the whole OT with shoddy performances and he’s guaranteed to start the next game.

You have put the bar so low for Ole you should have found crude oil by now. cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

The intensity ended at 35 minutes. The players could barely cross the finishing line. That they were even able to do that much was a surprise to everyone. It was quite clear that this is not something these players have been doing before. I'm not sure where the confusion is here

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
LMAO this team has gone back to default settings. WTF is Fred sitting back instead of forcing the press? Why is nobody doing the press we saw last match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ororo just laago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
These useless players can't even hold on to the ball. Nawa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zeusis(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
olabode89:
Ororo just laago
laago dinning grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Rashford is playing like a Fooĺ.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cristiano is getting old Mehn. Quite a privilege to have watched him in his prime.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
eph12:
LMAO this team has gone back to default settings. WTF is Fred sitting back instead of forcing the press? Why is nobody doing the press we saw last match?

I think its because of the 4-5-1 formation from Norwich...its forcing Dalot and Telles to stay back instead of creating width
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ronaldo's passing and buildup play is shiit. E be like say we leave pressing for OT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
This 4-2-2 needs very technical players. Not sure our midfielders are good enough especially with Bruno bring way poff form.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osamz007: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na wa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
metodman:

I think its because of the 4-5-1 formation from Norwich...its forcing Dalot and Telles to stay back instead of creating width
Nah we should be able to play no matter what our opponents put out especially when it's a much smaller team. There is no coordinated press here and that's on Rangnick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bruno is begging for the bench.

He’s always looking for difficult passes. Dem don swear for am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
There is no press.. No urgency..

See as Norwich camp post..

This match na God hand e dey.

Any team wey dey sit deep we dey always get problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Leyqute:
Bruno is begging for the bench.

He’s always looking for difficult passes. Dem don swear for am

Shey VDB GET LEG TO BENCH AM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
No be by force to play 4-2-2-2, they are killing us with quick switching to their fullbacks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Build up play very slow

Dem dey move like say we dey win 7-0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osamz007: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bruno sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Sancho.. Nd ronaldo nd Rashford not linking up at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mrviktor:

Shey VDB GET LEG TO BENCH AM

I don’t mind playing a difficult pass when you have no option or if the reward is high.

why play a risky pass when a simple easy one will still keep the team in attack?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nawa o... Norwich wey everybody dey carry go house go lash, e reach our turn we dey buy flower them carry dem go on date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11383) (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) (11388) (11389) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.