Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11382) (11383) (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) (11388) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2021
CapitalCee:
� Rangnick: “I would personally not want players to do their rehab abroad, but I said the decision on Paul [Pogba] was taken before I arrived. In the future I have already spoken to the medical team and I want players to stay here and not go elsewhere.”

No more indiscipline by players like Pogba.

And that wasn't the first time he's doing such. Going abroad for Rehab when it's not that the club medical department can't or he was refered there by the club doctor.

Ole Gunnar was a mess. The guy was just smiles and DNA while players do what they liked

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

Quota system.

Nkan mbe!

The level of waste and irresponsibility for this club dey extremely high.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021
afrodoc2:

Nkan mbe!

Despite all the waste in resources, the club still manage to churn out high wages, humongous amount for transfers(Breaking transfer records in the process), and still settle shareholders dividends at the end of the year, as well as make profit for loan repayments.

Damn!!! This club is super rich and the owners should sack Woodward. The man is wasteful and if the club was doing well on the pitch , they have potential to make more. The owner should sack Woodward and bring in someone that will guarantee success so as to maximize their profit even more. But they are idiots I guess.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Rangnick: “It's not so much the technical abilities to play the ball; it's more the way that they [Manchester United Players] are being used to playing so far. And this is something that I will try to change.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2021
grin

Sir Ole before a Match in the dressing Room: Go out with your head held high and express yourself. You all get United DNA, go out and prove it to the Fans.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
The biggest revelation from Ralf yesterday is that Mike Phelan does nothing. Thats to tell you that Ole is a big fraud

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
But Phelan was there too under Ferguson for years. Ferguson kept him around for a reason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

You guys should learn to be tolerant of each other.
He called me a clown and I responded.

No hard feelings here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:
Yen yen yen is for your own pocket. The players level better go up since Sir Ole the blunter has left . That's it. You better not complain how useless Fred, Mctominay or any other player are here again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know you've been consecrated to the goddess of foolishness since birth so that you will be an eternal servant to her sagging breasts.

That is why you wont see the improvement in people like Fred and Sancho just 4 games after that disaster plague left us.

Continue talking with your rectum.

Like I said, I hope you noted where Ole left us.

After spending in the neighborhood of £400 million.

Zero trophies and a laughing stock.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
afrodoc2:

Nkan mbe!

Big boss,i think this isnt exactly a mystery.

Even if Ralf didn't point out that he wasn't taking training sessions I'm sure we all knew the short knicker wearing clown was just there as a mascot and nothing else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
timay:

And that wasn't the first time he's doing such. Going abroad for Rehab when it's not that the club medical department can't or he was refered there by the club doctor.

Ole Gunnar was a mess. The guy was just smiles and DNA while players do what they liked
And peeps are still wondering how he damaged the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Rangnick: “It's not so much the technical abilities to play the ball; it's more the way that they [Manchester United Players] are being used to playing so far. And this is something that I will try to change.”

A certain hermaphrodite toad didn't see or hear this quote.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

Big boss,i think this isnt exactly a mystery.

Even if Ralf didn't point out that he wasn't taking training sessions I'm sure we all knew the short knicker wearing clown was just there as a mascot and nothing else.

The club has been mismanaged for a long time. Bruv, the prognosis no dey good. It is like someone waiting for cancer to metastasize to other parts of the body before seeking medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
afrodoc2:
I will do giveaway for any Bible-believing brother that tells me what Mike Phelan’s job is.

Man Utd don dey give sinecures. grin
Someone had to stay next to Ole and pretend they’re discussing tactics. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
obainojazz:
Someone had to stay next to Ole and pretend they’re discussing tactics. cheesy

embarassed cry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

..... but Jerry dey carry Tom play wella nau?
Jeremiah was a jealous attention seeking and possibly homosexual mouse grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:
Martial best season.....Under Sir Ole

Bruno Penandes best season......Under Sir Ole

Pogba best season at United...... Under Sir Ole

Rashford best season ......... Under Sir Ole

Shaw best season...... Under Sir Ole

Fred best season at United......Under Sir Ole

Greenwood was flying under Sir Ole

But he was according to clowns and craze people here Blunting and reducing the abilities of certain players. grin grin grin

Dude when men are talking football you should STFU, get your lazy arse in the kitchen and make us some food, your opinions on football in general are as asinine and shallow as they get.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
CapitalCee:
� Rangnick: “I would personally not want players to do their rehab abroad, but I said the decision on Paul [Pogba] was taken before I arrived. In the future I have already spoken to the medical team and I want players to stay here and not go elsewhere.”

No more indiscipline by players like Pogba.
I love this one...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
In this Rangnick 4-2-2-2 Formation, Bruno and Sancho have both cemented that position pere. Greenwood and Rashford go drag the remaining single position to partner Ronaldo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

A certain hermaphrodite toad didn't see or hear this quote.

But apart from the diss on Phelan. Ralf have been given Ole too many gbas gbos. He is basically exposing the fraudulent Ole to bare bones.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
CapitalCee:
In this Rangnick 4-2-2-2 Formation, Bruno and Sancho have both cemented that position pere. Greenwood and Rashford go drag the remaining single position to partner Ronaldo
Cavani and Ronaldo is the best partnership for this formation, especially if Dalot continues playing well at right back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

I know you've been consecrated to the goddess of foolishness since birth so that you will be an eternal servant to her sagging breasts.

That is why you wont see the improvement in people like Fred and Sancho just 4 games after that disaster plague left us.

Continue talking with your rectum.

Like I said, I hope you noted where Ole left us.

After spending in the neighborhood of £400 million.

Zero trophies and a laughing stock.

Ahhh. Hoopla

Ogini na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
ChristineC:

Cavani and Ronaldo is the best partnership for this formation, especially if Dalot continues playing well at right back.

Cavani and CR7 will likely be the starting attack if everyone is fit. One is our best player and the other is a pressing machine, selfless, and has immaculate movement. With Greenwood and Rashford on the bench i think Martial will leave in January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
I hope we trounce Norwich honestly. Hope we are consistent for once.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Rangnick: "I wouldn’t say [Pogba] not worth keeping but of course, players have to want to play and stay at the club. Also for a big club like Manchester United, if a player does not want to play for a club like this in the long term, I don’t think it makes sense to change his mind.

Ralf is not a fan of people taking the piss! plain and simple and I like it.

You get paid to be footballer so act like one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
afrodoc2:

Cavani and CR7 will likely be the starting attack if everyone is fit. One is our best player and the other is a pressing machine, selfless, and has immaculate movement. With Greenwood and Rashford on the bench i think Martial will leave in January.

Can both keep up with the press for long? Make e no reach 35mins and they'll be breathing like death is coming soon. Na fresh and young legs supposed to partner any of those 2.

If Cavani fit, Ronaldo or him should be then Rashford or Greenwood to partner any of them.

If Ronaldo starts today, make Cavani start for mid week match. It should go on like that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:

Mike Phelan does not watch the training sessions, he also did not do that when Ole was in charge, but he is also part of the training group. He is not on the pitch when we train, Chris will not come in and replace anybody, but more fill in for the gap left by Michael Carrick.''

What Ralf actually meant
" I'm not sure what this phelan fella does because he does not do what coaches or trainers would do. We will not be replacing him at united because there is nothing to replace "

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

So far as I can the problem was that his tactics wasn't good enough.
His training methods was damaging the players. Players train so that they can do same in real matches. There was no evidence that they were learning anything new during training
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bombblacks:
But Phelan was there too under Ferguson for years. Ferguson kept him around for a reason.
What was his role under SAF? Is he doing same thing he did then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
eph12:

His training methods was damaging the players. Players train so that they can do same in real matches. There was no evidence that they were learning anything new during training
Damaging the players in what ways? Whatever they learn wasn't just good enough to compete.
The players were obviously good psychologically, with a cohesive environment and good team bonding. A good, robust squad, with good mixture of age and experience. They just needed a better coach to take the team to the next level. Nobody damaged anybody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

Damaging the players in what ways? Whatever they learn wasn't just good enough to compete.
The players were obviously good psychologically, with a cohesive environment and good team bonding. A good, robust squad, with good mixture of age and experience. They just needed a better coach to take the team to the next level. Nobody damaged anybody
DNA, express yourself, etc type of environment. No tactics for good three years.

All of una don mad finish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
nitrogen:

DNA, express yourself, etc type of environment. No tactics for good three years.

All of una don mad finish!
There is no reason to cuss.
Is there a good squad? Is the environment toxic? Are the team showing strong bonding? Are the players mentally drained?
Again, nobody damaged anybody. The whole team just need a better coach to take them to the next level.
This is the last I'll comment on this topic, anybody can accept whatever they want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11382) (11383) (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) (11388) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.