Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,508 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796144 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11408) (11409) (11410) (11411) (11412) (11413) (11414) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bombblacks:

It has to do with everything. Before going to their current clubs who was better? Just because klopp is better at developing individual players better than Pep should be to his own credit.
I don't know how to do all these emotional arguments. At what point in anyone's history is Pre the club, Pre the Club? For e.g, when was Pre Mahrez? When he was in Le Havre and Salah was already in Chelsea? Fabinho of league winning Monaco/SFinalist UCL to Rodri that nobody accepted as good till this season? QPR Walker or Trent "Wonder Kid" Alexander?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:

Don't you guys get tired of repeating this same thing that has been proved to be a lie on numerous occasions before your own very eyes? Haba!

There is nothing spectacular about this man city squad, Klopp got better players with greater individual qualities than man city but pep guardiola is the one making man city tick so pls don't try to play down what pep guardiola is doing at city. No manager will achieve in this world and not even Fergie would achieve better than what pep is doing with man city with the same squad.

After having KdB, Mahrez and Sterling, your guy bought Graelish for 100m.

Tell me who else has done that in the league and you’ll win a sponsored trip to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Android17:
I don't know how to do all these emotional arguments. At what point in anyone's history is Pre the club, Pre the Club? For e.g, when was Pre Mahrez? When he was in Le Havre and Salah was already in Chelsea? Fabinho of league winning Monaco/SFinalist UCL to Rodri that nobody accepted as good till this season? QPR Walker or Trent "Wonder Kid" Alexander?
Common sense will tell you Pre means before immediately moving to City/Liverpool or breaking into the first team.

Leicester Mahrez vs Roma Salah

Academy Trent vs Tottenham Walker

Monaco Fabinho vs Atletico Rodri etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bombblacks:

You are typing trash. Before going to Liverpool and City which of those players would you pick? The only reason those players have suddenly developed and become better than their counterpart is due to klopp.

No I didn't write trash maybe, you are the one comprehending trash. The only reason why you think they are also better is because they play under pep guardiola. Let Greenwood switch side to the opposite side of Manchester United and we will here how he has always been better than salah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
All these talks are unnecessary.

Your starting XI doesn’t determine if you’ll win the league or not, your squad depth does.

And City has that boku boku.

Last season VVD got injured and Liverpool started fighting for top 4.

If Salah gets injured now, e don be for them again.

You cannot say the same for City.

KDB has been injured all season but it hasn’t affected Pep. Now that he’s back, it’s almost certain that they’ll win the league again.

Cancelo missed the last game through suspension and Zinchenko easily slotted in.

No matter how you look at it, squad depth is the koko.

The best way forward is to compare quality OPTIONS for both managers. When you do this your your eyes shall be opened.

Pep guardiola is good no doubt, but it will be naive to put his success down to his supposed brilliance and ignore the array of talented players he has at his disposal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:

No I didn't write trash maybe, you are the one comprehending trash. The only reason why you think they are also better is because they play under pep guardiola. Let Greenwood switch side to the opposite side of Manchester United and we will here how he has always been better than salah.
Like I said pre City/pre Guardiola. All City players where better than their Liverpool counterpart. The only reason why Salah is currently better than Mahrez by a long distance is because of klopp. Nobody will pick Roma Salah over Leicester Mahrez. Just because klopp is better at improving individual players should be to his credit.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Leyqute:

After having KdB, Mahrez and Sterling, your guy bought Graelish for 100m.

Tell me who else has done that in the league and you’ll win a sponsored trip to Dubai.

Do you want to talk about price or quality of players let me know my counter response.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
The correct phrase should be Liverpool has a better manager that brings out and develop individual quality than City manager.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bombblacks:

Common sense will tell you Pre means before immediately moving to City/Liverpool or breaking into the first team.

Leicester Mahrez vs Roma Salah

Academy Trent vs Tottenham Walker

Monaco Fabinho vs Atletico Rodri etc

In Riyad's last season before Joining City he had 12 goals in 36 appearances. Salah had 15 in 31 before he joined Liverpool. Is that Pre enough? Fabinho had 7 in 34 and Rodri had 3 in 34?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:

Do you want to talk about price or quality of players let me know my counter response.
You must not engage every argument. Some are just designed to derail.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Android17:
[s] In Riyad's last season before Joining City he had 12 goals in 36 appearances. Salah had 15 in 31 before he joined Liverpool. Is that Pre enough? Fabinho had 7 in 34 and Rodri had 3 in 34? [/s]
I don't know if you are acting dumb on purpose,It's getting irritating.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bombblacks:

I don't know if you are acting dumb on purpose,It's getting irritating.
I was trying to be patient with you but I guess you are offended because I have exposed your argument for its lack of merit and your only response is to throw tantrums? I just gave you the stats for said players just before they left to the present clubs and now that is not pre enough? Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:

I don't want this argument to be about coaches. Those arguments are never ending. I just want to know if Grealish is a flop or a 100M player as he cannot be both. I want to know if Stones is a flop or a 50M player. Etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Android17:
[s] I was trying to be patient with you but I guess you are offended because I have exposed your argument for its lack of merit and your only response is to throw tantrums? I just gave you the stats for said players just before they left to the present clubs and now that is not pre enough? Lol [/s]

If you had common sense, you would have known it meant their entire stay at the club. Only a fool will hear Pre Madrid Ronaldo and go and bring out his last season at United. Now I can certify you are really dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Leyqute:

Your starting XI doesn’t determine if you’ll win the league or not, your squad depth does.

KDB has been injured all season but it hasn’t affected Pep. Now that he’s back, it’s almost certain that they’ll win the league again.

Cancelo missed the last game through suspension and Zinchenko easily slotted in.

The best way forward is to compare quality OPTIONS for both managers. When you do this your your eyes shall be opened.

Pep guardiola is good no doubt, but it will be naive to put his success down to his supposed brilliance and ignore the array of talented players he has at his disposal.

What squad depth was SAF having in his later years when he won the league? Stop nitpicking, Firmino might get injured today and Djota would slot in perfectly whilst pep does not have the luxury of doing so. There has been couple of games were salah missed and they won comfortably so stop blowing this salah thing out of proportion. Your club has been winning in the absence of a world class midfielder like pogba but you've never said you have squad depth for this same reason. Pep is an excellent coach and his winning has got nothing to do with any array of talents at his disposal but his tactical genius. Array of talent na him make Barcelona go chop 7-0 against Bayern Munich in 2013 grin just immediately pep guardiola left them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bombblacks:

If you had common sense, you would have known it meant their entire stay at the club. Only a fool will hear Pre Madrid Ronaldo and go and bring out his last season at United. Now I can certify you are really dumb.
Thank you. Salah had 29 goals in 65 games for Roma. Riyad had 42 in 158 for Leicester. Rodri had 6 in 61 while Fabinho as a DM for Monaco had 22 in 102. Is that pre enough my guy or are you trying to insult your way out of this hitch like some other United fans I know? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godsofsoccer: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:

What squad depth was SAF having in his later years when he won the league? Stop nitpicking, Firmino might get injured today and Djota would slot in perfectly whilst pep does not have the luxury of doing so. There has been couple of games were salah missed and they won comfortably so stop blowing this salah thing out of proportion. Your club has been winning in the absence of a world class midfielder like pogba but you've never said you have squad depth for this same reason. Pep is an excellent coach and his winning has got nothing to do with any array of talents at his disposal but his tactical genius. Array of talent na him make Barcelona go chop 7-0 against Bayern Munich in 2013 grin just immediately pep guardiola left them.
The most historical one was Liverpool vs Barca.
Salah was rested in Such an important and iconic match and yet they performed wonders.
City fans are jokes, very lame jokers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:

Pep is an excellent coach and his winning has got nothing Array of talent na him make Barcelona go chop 7-0 against Bayern Munich in 2013 grin just immediately pep guardiola left them.
AnY cOaCh WiLl Do BeTtEr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Godsofsoccer:

The most historical one was Liverpool vs Barca.
Salah was rested in Such an important and iconic match and yet they performed wonders.
City fans are jokes, very lame jokers.
LOL. I wish you understood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Let's not forget a coachless Barca immediately after Pep left also got 100points. In case you thought you said anything sensible cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Did Guardiola not chop 5:0 from Madrid? My memory is fuzzy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Android17:

Like OLE Gunnar grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
As usual the one with empty brain had to come with this shallow point. grin. ..... Even pelligrini had more points than mourinho in the league in his first season at real madrid but we know how both of them faired when they met Lyon in the ucl grin grin cheesy

Have I laid bare your empty brain before you or you want another point Trebor ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Android17:

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
hensben:
This guy was living on penalty tax. He is not even a good passer , just like Jorginho they live on penalty tax.
Hensbrain. Is this you? cheesy cheesy

hensben:
Top managers KnoW lukaku quality while ole that have not won rubber spoon don't rate lukaku. Now i see why he has lost three semi finals, quarter finals and exited ucl in grouo stage. He is lucky to still be man u coach due to nepotism and sentiments from the board and ex players. Imagine rashford lukaku greenwood in your front line, martial as super sub. Imagine Bruno supplying Lukaku those through passes .

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol. All these talk about signing players like Manyoo has not been spending lavishly too. How much did you buy Lukaku, Pogba, Maguire, Sancho etc.? Pep is not even going for the biggest names in each transfer window. He gets these players and turn them into something else but we are supposed to discredit him even when your own team keeps buying and looking for other players/coaches to unlock these players. grin grin

You have to be dishonest to be a scummy. Person noh sabi but every season when you beat him, you go dey masturbate on the internet. Talk about "Manchester is Red" but he's the one bringing the trophies to Manchester cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
donjazet:

I was looking for the most stupid post of the day, now I can stop. Thank you very much.

You must be high on heroin for this statement, you mentally deranged fvcktard.

Duncejazet, in all my years on this forum I have never seen a more bigger fool than you. You can't be educated.... That would be a terrible blight upon your teachers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
A coachless Barca still had 100points immediately after your Pep left but according to one idiot it had nothing to do with the array of talent at Barca. How can one person be that stupid. Mr fantasy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Imagine the irony. You that have constantly called Pep a fraud and a chequebook manager getting angry and defensive when others do the same. Chelsea fans are always stupid cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BikeMan:
Can Pep take charge of a Chelsea team that just finished 10th and win the league the next year?

Can he go to Italy and not manage the best team there?

Why do you people belittle Conte and praise a Pep that can’t replicate his Barca doings after millions of pounds spent?

BikeMan:
How many millions did your messiah spend before he could get to one final?

BikeMan:
This is nonsense. Pep takes charge of teams that can only give him money, a lot of it. If they born him well, he should go and take the Spurs job like Mourinho.

BikeMan:
You hypocrite. You will troll players for missing the UCL final because of injury but won’t agree that Pep has failed the sheikhs after the military budget they have given him?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Leyqute:

All of you will talk about squad depth as if it's not guardiola that's making that depth active. In the midfield, the only untouchable was kdb wen fit, the rest from gundogan to rodri(aside the season) to Bernardo was mostly rotated even wen fit. His back 4 was mostly rotated pre Diaz aside the keeper. Let's don't even talk how highly rotated the front line is. And then you will think if one person get injury, it'll affect the team?

Let's take your man u as case study, you have vdb who is seeing 20min per match (4times a season), you have lingard who can do a job or two while coming on, but ole no go gree, matic nko, baily? Tuanzebe? . All your first 11 must be first 11 no matter how trashy they play. Liverpool nko, come rain come shine FSM trio must start(prior jota arrival), the back 4 must start. In fact even if the match no too necessary, back 5 and front three must start. In midfield, fabinho must start. That's just only 2 players been rotated o.

After all these, all of you will now be saying city have squad depth pass everybody and that he's a fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
If they tell most coaches to coach man city, I bet you, most of this regular players won't see the kinda game time they're seeing.
Maybe foden will be benched for better for worse, Bernardo no go dey see match like dat, sterling go dey play 90min no matter how trashy he plays. Then immediately one or two get injury and they tell bench person like maybe gundogan to replace him, as he start giving inconsistent displays, we'll start hearing how finished gundogan is and that he should be sold.

And then, all the cycle repeats grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11408) (11409) (11410) (11411) (11412) (11413) (11414) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.