Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728633 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12406) (12407) (12408) (12409) (12410) (12411) (12412) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
You one kill Pessi. Person dey flop for ordinary ligue 1 you expect am to dominate 3 leagues like Ororo. That one na error.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jokerman:

Pessi wey dem dey pity give award..

Tell Pessi to win best player on another league apart from UEFALONA
Pity? Probably you think na Nigeria politicians dey organize the award or na Messi papa invent football. People see beyond just scoring goals in his game. Even if Messi nor score he will still be useful to his team but if cr7 nor score he becomes useless and benched, this is why he is always obsesss with scoring at the detriment of team progress. He was criticized in his last game for Portugal by Portuguese and his sister started blabbing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jokerman:

Oh, that's why Pessi just broke his free kick records, or why Pessi is chasing his Uefa assist record or record goals, or record free kicks...

Tell pessi to win best player in 3 different league and countries....

Many players have been the best player in 2 or more leagues. Ibrahimovic, DeBruyne and Hazard are good examples.

Nothing special.

Now mention one player with 6 Balon d'ors. Just one.

I didn't say 7 o... I said 6.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

Many players have been the best player in 2 or more leagues. Ibrahimovic, DeBruyne and Hazard are good examples.

Nothing special.

How many Balon dor does your fraud have away from Barcelona and la Liga? Tell your fraud to win Balon dor with another team in another league if Barcelona nor help the fraud Career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Am still waiting o. Name one from 2006 to 2019 your useless fraud finished as top scorer for Argentina?

I will use my díck for sacrifice the day Ronaldo pulls off something like this.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

Nothing special.

This one is nonsense. No player expect Ronaldo have won all individual and Collective award plus trophies in two leagues . The werey say nothing special lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

How many Balon dor does your fraud have away from Barcelona and la Liga? Tell your fraud to win Balon dor with another team in another league if Barcelona nor help the fraud Career.

Its doesn't matter. What matters is that he has won the most.

Ronaldo said he wishes to win 7. His wishes are Messi's reality. They're not mates.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

This one is nonsense. No player expect Ronaldo have won all individual and Collective award plus trophies in two leagues . The werey say nothing special lmao

No player has won the balon d'or 6 times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

I will use my díck for sacrifice the day Ronaldo pulls off something like this.

Drop the tournament Messi finished as top scorer from 2006 to 2019 with Argentina?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

Its doesn't matter. What matters is that he has won the most.

Ronaldo said he wishes to win 7. His wishes are Messi's reality. They're not mates.
Yes it matters. How many does your fraud have without Barcelona and la Liga? Zerooooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Drop the tournament Messi finished as top scorer from 2006 to 2019 with Argentina?

Stop crying this boy... 2021 literally happened.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

No player has won the balon d'or 6 times.
How many does Pessi have without Barcelona?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Yes it matters. How many does your fraud have with Barcelona and la Liga?

So he should have won the balon d'or last season.

That's what you're saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

Stop crying this boy... 2021 literally happened.
Fraudulent competition created to help your Shameless goat Doesn't exist in my book. Name one from 2016 to 2019.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Arguing with this one na just waste of time.

He said I should show him an international tournament where Messi was the highest goalscorer excluding 2021. grin

What kind of weed are you on?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

So he should have won the balon d'or last season.

That's what you're saying.
Tell me one baba and stop typing shalaye. First season outside La Liga and Barcelona and your fraudulent Goat was not even nominated for the Balon dor. Your la Liga merchant is a fraud and Barcelona helped his career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your Goat left la Liga and couldn't get nomination for Balon dor again. Barcelona really helped Pessi careercheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

He said I should show him an international tournament where Messi was the highest goalscorer excluding 2021. grin

From the beginning I already told you a fake tournament created to help your Goat after flopping in numerous original ones doesn't count. You are the one wasting my time here trying to defend your useless Goat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Tell me one baba and stop typing shalaye. First season outside La Liga and Barcelona and your fraudulent Goat was not even nominated for the Balon dor. Your la Liga merchant is a fraud and Barcelona helped his career.

That is why he has the second most goal contributions in 2022.

Messi is indeed a victim of his greatness.

One of the highest goal contributions in 2022 yeat they're still calling him finished because he's not doing 60s and 70s.

Y'all just place Messi above indirectly without even realising.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

One of the highest goal contributions in 2022 yeat they're still calling him finished because he's not doing 60s and 70s.

Immediately the fraud left la Liga his goals dropped, couldn't even get double digits, No single nomination for any award. Voted amongst Ligue 1 flops of the season. Your Pessi is a fraud.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

That guy na ma.d man grin. That one don use head knack ground.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

Your last paragraph is true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Immediately the fraud left la Liga his goals dropped, couldn't get even double digits, No single nomination for any award. Voted amongst Ligue 1 flops of the season. Your Pessi is a fraud.

This stats is somehow. From 28 goals a season to 6 with one of the best team in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Last last Henderson and De Gea are in the same whatsapp group. Just dey drink goals anyhow

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lana1:
Last last Henderson and De Gea are in the same whatsapp group. Just dey drink goals anyhow

grin grin grin grin grin. Na degea teach aaam apart from dat pogba curse is also working on us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shame on Lingard. Really. Shame on him. He’s been very poor for Nottingham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
AdisaOwala:

The bolded is exactly my point - let's focus on the fact that he is struggling with his principal duties as a forward.

Time go reach now, we fit buy Neymar and when he loses form or struggles to replicate the qualities that facilitated his purchase, he would also be criticized for not tracking back to help Malacia

Nawa o

You can’t have it two ways.

It’s either you provide the input you were brought for. And if you’re not doing that, at least be useful in any other way.

Will you be happy and keep paying NEPA bills if you run generator 24/7?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
ChristoBam:

One match and it's all out on Rashford again. It's not like we created one good chance for him. He literally had like 2 days of training and just recovered from injury. Make we dey chill sometimes.

Rashford is not who you want to lead you to where you are going bro. This is the problem. He is doing his best. And that's that. He can't kill himself.

He should not be starting for us. To me, he is past it. He has peeked. Should be gone. Striker that has not scored up to 25 goals in a single season. I get, times have been hard. But we need to be ruthless. No pity. You either deliver or get lost.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by femianski: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Erik ten Hag is open to letting Cristiano Ronaldo leave in January and will not stand in his way if the right offer arrives, per Telegraph Football

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
odizeey:

Rashford is not who you want to lead you to where you are going bro. This is the problem. He is doing his best. And that's that. He can't kill himself.

He should not be starting for us. To me, he is past it. He has peeked. Should be gone. Striker that has not scored up to 25 goals in a single season. I get, times have been hard. But we need to be ruthless. No pity. You either deliver or get lost.
Rashford is not a striker and he has scored more than 25goals a season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Leyqute:

You can’t have it two ways.

It’s either you provide the input you were brought for. And if you’re not doing that, at least be useful in any other way.

Will you be happy and keep paying NEPA bills if you run generator 24/7?

Since our wingers are not in form, ETH could as well play Shaw/Wan bissaka on the wings - they would track back well undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

Rashford is not a striker.

He's an attacker. His appearance on the CF is almost same as playing in on the wings.

So the excuse is now that he's not an attacker?

We no go go forward for this team be that.

We want players who defend to attack and want players who attack to defend. Na the wahala be this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12406) (12407) (12408) (12409) (12410) (12411) (12412) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.