Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728336 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12407) (12408) (12409) (12410) (12411) (12412) (12413) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
odizeey:

He's an attacker. His appearance on the CF is almost same as playing in on the wings.

So the excuse is now that he's not an attacker?

We no go go forward for this team be that.

We want players who defend to attack and want players who attack to defend. Na the wahala be this cheesy
Rashford is not a striker and for a winger his goal tally is good. Can you provide one entire season where rashford played as a striker for United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Tell me one baba and stop typing shalaye. First season outside La Liga and Barcelona and your fraudulent Goat was not even nominated for the Balon dor. Your la Liga merchant is a fraud and Barcelona helped his career.
Balon dor that is a fraudlent award that is always favoured for messi after it was not given to lewafraudski is the one that you are dragging him for not being nominated for. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Balon dor that is a fraudlent award that is always favoured for messi after it was not given to lewafraudski is the one that you are dragging him for not being nominated for. grin.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:

This stats is somehow. From 28 goals a season to 6 with one of the best team in the world.
Pessi is a fraud na. La Liga and Barcelona helped his career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
TLona1:

Many players have been the best player in 2 or more leagues. Ibrahimovic, DeBruyne and Hazard are good examples.

Nothing special.

Now mention one player with 6 Balon d'ors. Just one.

I didn't say 7 o... I said 6.

Lol... so is Pessi thr first to win tournament best player?? Even Greizmann, Etoo, Sanchez have all won best player.

I'm talking to top 3 toughest leagues, you are calling Hazard... lol... bro grin... Ibro, won only serieA and ligue 1.... grin

Pele would have won 7 ballondor if it was awarded at his time.... Check the ballondor website
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Balon dor is no more fraudulent and doesn't favour messi again? grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why Ronaldo was not given baloon dor in 2018.?? I still dey wonder. Despite winning champions league and taking Madrid to final. grin. D. Nobody is talking about this. Baloon dor too like ojooro. Even modric wey collect aam no win world cup self
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
hensben:
Pity? Probably you think na Nigeria politicians dey organize the award or na Messi papa invent football. People see beyond just scoring goals in his game. Even if Messi nor score he will still be useful to his team but if cr7 nor score he becomes useless and benched, this is why he is always obsesss with scoring at the detriment of team progress. He was criticized in his last game for Portugal by Portuguese and his sister started blabbing rubbish.

A 38 old player??

What player at that age do you know still plays for his team??

Who is Portugal all time scorer and assist maker?

At euro 2016, who was Portugal best scorer, best assister and best player?

Only Pessi fans call Ronaldo detrimental to his team, when infact he is always the best player.

Pessi that denied Argentina copa America till Brazil had pity; and also world cup, is not detrimental to his team??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Balon dor is no more fraudulent and doesn't favour messi again? grin.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Trevor012 post=117247873][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tlona sharply took his L and ran away grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Somebody dey compare halland and delima with CR7. If I see that person for real life. I go dey give aaam slap non stop undecided. Some people just open mouth waaaaaaaaa. He dey always pain me we can meet physically I for don wound person here..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
odizeey:

Rashford is not who you want to lead you to where you are going bro. This is the problem. He is doing his best. And that's that. He can't kill himself.

He should not be starting for us. To me, he is past it. He has peeked. Should be gone. Striker that has not scored up to 25 goals in a single season. I get, times have been hard. But we need to be ruthless. No pity. You either deliver or get lost.
Y'all form an opinion of a player and run with it continuously. Make we sell the whole team then? If we're selling Rashford. Who're you getting to replace him please?

I didn't see you saying any of these things last week. A bad game in which he was rushed from injury and we're back to Rashford needs to be sold. A single game!

Deliver or get lost is not how things work in a rebuild. Going by that principle sef, he has delivered last month. And only had a bad game yesterday just like every other player on the pitch. Man didn't even have a Single chance created for him all through the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

Rashford is not a striker and for a winger his goal tally is good. Can you provide one entire season where rashford played as a striker for United?

Can you provide one entire season that rashford played as a winger for United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
odizeey:

2018/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22.

Can you provide one for rashford where he played 90% of games as a striker for United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
ChristoBam:

Y'all form an opinion of a player and run with it continuously. Make we sell the whole team then? If we're selling Rashford. Who're you getting to replace him please?

I didn't see you saying any of these things last week. A bad game in which he was rushed from injury and we're back to Rashford needs to be sold. A single game!

Deliver or get lost is not how things work in a rebuild. Going by that principle sef, he has delivered last month. And only had a bad game yesterday just like every other player on the pitch. Man didn't even have a Single chance created for him all through the game.

Well, you are the one seeing selling. My point was that he can't be a main man in any position if we are serious with ourselves.

Rebuild. Rebuild. But still dey give contracts to players wey no want am. What foundation are you now rebuilding on?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

Can you provide one for rashford?
He played as a winger the whole season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
odizeey:

Two seasons ago, Cavani played mostly as the Striker. And Martial initially but he got benched for his poor form.
The one before that which was probably his best, he played on the left, with Martial playing as the Striker and they both had good seasons. Before that was Lukaku.
Rashford has literally only played as a Striker when we're out of options.

So don't come here to call Rashford a Striker cuz it fits your arguments now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
odizeey:
He played as a winger the whole season?
Yes for 90% of those seasons. What argument are you even trying to make?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
odizeey:

Well, you are the one seeing selling. My point was that he can't be a main man in any position if we are serious with ourselves.

Rebuild. Rebuild. But still dey give contracts to players wey no want am. What foundation are you now rebuilding on?

And no one's making him a main man. He's just the best we've got there for now..And it won't stop is from strengthening. And when we sign and the signing outperforms Rashford, then we can start talking.

One reason I'll always back Rashford a bit is he's performed in the past for us. I'll back that over any potential flop.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

Can you provide one for rashford where he played 90% of games as a striker for United?
Oh. It's now 90%. It's no more entire season.

If you want to argue games with me, come with plain arguements not arguments with Amala tricks.

15/16 - 24 games as a striker. 4 games on the wings.

18/19 he played more games as a striker than on the wings.

Bro. When you start to watch games?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
What is this?? Why does this small fraud like robbing people grin grin grin

Trevor012 I don't understand this??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

Yes for 90% of those seasons. What argument are you even trying to make?

Maybe you should read before you enter arguments.

You said Rashford is not a striker. I provided you stats. You said has he played an enter season as a striker (ambiguous and sketchy statement).

Let's backtrack. What do you mean by entire season as a striker. I'll know if you are serious when you answer this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
ChristoBam:

Two seasons ago, Cavani played mostly as the Striker. And Martial initially but he got benched for his poor form.
The one before that which was probably his best, he played on the left, with Martial playing as the Striker and they both had good seasons. Before that was Lukaku.
Rashford has literally only played as a Striker when we're out of options.

So don't come here to call Rashford a Striker cuz it fits your arguments now.
Stats don't lie bro.

125 games as a main striker. No matter how you want that's erased, it just can't be erased. Accept my condolences.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
ChristoBam:

And no one's making him a main man. He's just the best we've got there for now..And it won't stop is from strengthening. And when we sign and the signing outperforms Rashford, then we can start talking.

One reason I'll always back Rashford a bit is he's performed in the past for us. I'll back that over any potential flop.

Why didn't you wait for us to buy who to replace Maguire before you started condemning him?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Someone has played almost half of his career matches as a striker, and you are saying he's not a striker.

This is just the problem I have with Martial and Rashford.

They are neither strikers nor wingers. I don't know where to classify them.

Untrustworthy.

I'm beginning to tilt towards the other guy who said we don't have attackers. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dean Henderson fans were mocking De Gea yesterday, only for their boy to drink 4 today. Hmmm

Omo. I like De Gea o. But if his departure will be step in our progression, so be it.

Anyone who the coach thinks should be gone or relegated for team progress should be gone or relegated.

I need victory. If I born now, how do I evangelize the good news of Manchester United to my child?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Oasis007:
James Ducker: Erik ten Hag has told Manchester United’s hierarchy not to hand out any new contracts until he has determined who warrants them.
Now we talking...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2022
superfelix:
Another thing i noticed yesterday was how our players can't successfully mark city players and win the ball back. about 2 to 3 of them went to mark KDB on the line, they can't even force a throw in. this happened numerous time
yesterday.

is it that these players no dey gym or just that city players are stronger.
They play like nothing is at stake...

Also, Pep made sure to target Eriksen as he couldn't keep up with KDB...If EtH had started Casemiro and McTominay, we would have done better...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Why Ronaldo was not given baloon dor in 2018.?? I still dey wonder. Despite winning champions league and taking Madrid to final. grin. D. Nobody is talking about this. Baloon dor too like ojooro. Even modric wey collect aam no win world cup self

They robbed C Ronaldo of that award. Everyone knows he was the best player in the World that year. Even the World Cup that people were shouting about, he was the one that carried Portugal to the knock out stages.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2022
monerozi5590:

They robbed C Ronaldo of that award. Everyone knows he was the best player in the World that year. Even the World Cup that people were shouting about, he was the one that carried Portugal to the knock out stages.

That one no even pain me. Na that stupid boy wey dey compare Ronaldo with halland and delima pain me pass. I wish I can see that boy for real life

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2022
AdisaOwala:

Since our wingers are not in form, ETH could as well play Shaw/Wan bissaka on the wings - they would track back well undecided

Maybe we should bring back Aaron Wan Bissaka, Chris Smalling, Lingard and Andreas Perreira.

Since to you, players are meant to do one thing alone on the pitch, and at an average level too.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12407) (12408) (12409) (12410) (12411) (12412) (12413) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, CrystalTiger(m), Englishisamust and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.