Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8693508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

Only problem I have is this one is actually a coward. Waited till the last match before the WC before "speaking out". I'm sure that interview wasn't conducted yesterday

Speaking out keh, interview that has been done since.
And he already gave heads-up to everyone that he will speak way before now.

So unless you were blind to all that

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

Why can't ETH handle Barca? So xavi can handle Barca but ETH can't lolzz. ETH that has been giving Ronaldo unfair game time despite his mediocre play

You want a coach that will play Ronaldo because he is Ronaldo but ETH doesn't take crap!
Xavi is handling this barca you are seeing ni grin.

Person wey go soon chop sack like this.
When people talk about respect, you think it's only to play that shows respect.
What about the conversations, the behaviour etc.

You are not a child so I'm guessing you can think beyond what is on the surface
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Ronaldo is a diva but you are not worried that the man met the things he left when he was 23yrs old.

Ronaldo is a diva but when Rooney was taking shots at him, you didn't have issues with it. Then Don reply Rooney now, una dey vex. cheesy.

Ronaldo is a diva but it was SAF that begged him not to go to Man City because of loyalty to this same club.

You people will not learn from the mourinho situation.
It took almost 4yrs after mourinho was sacked before you started believing everything he said.

Wooh wetin concern me.. I be Madrid supporter, atleast even when we don't win, we still dey play proper football grin
Well written Chief.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo on Wayne Rooney: “I don’t know why he criticises me so badly . . . probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level.”

“I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true . . .

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He say "am not going to say i look better than him, which is true", Ronaldo get bad mouth sha grin

I support this.
When you dey do your own, anyhow them do you back just accept am grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Speaking out keh, interview that has been done since.
And he already gave heads-up to everyone that he will speak way before now.

So unless you were blind to all that

So why was it not released since? You would think the moment he stormed out of the pitch was the right time to release it.

He knew the consequences and was too scared to face it so he waited till the last match before the WC was played. Hopefully it will all blow over before December and by January he can run as fast as his old legs can carry him to a new club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/Barcelona-chief-Joan-Laporta-has-no-plans-to-sack-Xavi/2956636

Joan Laporta on sacking Xavi

“Not at any point in time have I questioned Xavi’s role. I have complete confidence in him,” as per the interview with Sport.

“I can assure you we are very proud of the coach we have.

“He knows the club very well, he knows how to communicate with different members of the club about what can be improved.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Well written Chief.....

They (fans) want to believe things are changing because of a new coach.. So Ronaldo saying all this is basically bursting their bubble and that's a reality they are not ready to accept again..

But facts are stubborn and season long grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/Barcelona-chief-Joan-Laporta-has-no-plans-to-sack-Xavi/2956636
Joan Laporta on sacking Xavi

“Not at any point in time have I questioned Xavi’s role. I have complete confidence in him,” as per the interview with Sport.

“I can assure you we are very proud of the coach we have.

“He knows the club very well, he knows how to communicate with different members of the club about what can be improved.”

Lmaoooooo oooooooo really....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

He talked about the issues of the club, and how it isn't moving forward.... I think this should be a wake up call for the fans going forward

Now can you tell me ETH fault on this ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooooo oooooooo really....

Straight out of the horses mouth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Now can you tell me ETH fault on this ?

Ronaldo was out of line attacking any coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

So why was it not released since? You would think the moment he stormed out of the pitch was the right time to release it.

He knew the consequences and was too scared to face it so he waited till the last match before the WC was played. Hopefully it will all blow over before December and by January he can run as fast as his old legs can carry him to a new club

There's a schedule for everything oga.
Ronaldo isn't a child that would be afraid of fans ni abi consequence. What consequence is there to be afraid of
Abi you think his legacy is taking a hit grin.

This is a 37yr old man who is the GOAT.
He walked away from REAL Madrid after winning them a UCL and you say he is scared grin.

Better look for something useful to say grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Xavi is handling Barca and can manage big name

ETH can also handle Barca or any other big team if given the job

Make nobody bring that leg come here abeg

If xavi is sacked tomorrow it will be for footballing reasons and nothing else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2022
mediaresearcher:
Don't read snippets and jump to conclusions. From FP:

The lack of respect has come from the media, my bosses, work colleagues and even former team-mates.

"This is the most difficult period of my life”, both professionally and personally.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Wayne Rooney: “I don’t know why he criticises me so badly . . . probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level.”

“I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true . . . ”

"I only found strength in what Liverpool did when my boy died. I never expected to see that.”

While I felt less supported by my club when my three month old daughter fell ill and I could not return for pre-season. There was no empathy and Most of them at the club even doubted me.

"I was shocked by the lack of improvements to training facilities, from the pool and the gym to the kitchen (nutrition and diet), and in technology.

“The progress was zero,” he sighs. “Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.”

“I think the fans should know the truth.“ I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

“But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal . . . a club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not unfortunately.”

Sir Alex knows the current situation. He knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be.

"He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see; they are blind.”

I was dismayed by the dismissive attitude of the younger players, who had no intent to learn.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "As Picasso said, you've to destroy it to rebuild it... and if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem".

"A club of this size should be at the top, but this is not the case, there is no excuses". I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.”

I am been treated as the black sheep, responsible for all the failings at the club.

I have enormous respect for Ole Gonnar Solskjaer but not the other two.

I don't expect any special treatment, but expect to be treated with the respect I feel I have earned.
Even people criticising the Glaziers for the rot at the club, will still criticise/insult Ronaldo for speaking this truth. I said it that Ronaldo lost interest in the team this season, now the truth is out. I am guessing this interview was done in the summer.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:20am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Xavi is handling Barca and can manage big name

ETH can also handle Barca or any other big team if given the job

Make nobody bring that leg come here abeg

If xavi is sacked tomorrow it will be for footballing reasons and nothing else

Xavi is handling what? The same barca that we know or another... Like I said, you can continue deceiving yourself.

And I didn't compare Xavi with ETH because atleast Xavi does better with managing egos. Unlike ETH grin (the wanna be Pep)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Oh well, it can never be Messi

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

Straight out of the horses mouth

How many times have horses lied? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Xavi is handling what? The same barca that we know or another... Like I said, you can continue deceiving yourself.

And I didn't compare Xavi with ETH because atleast Xavi does better with managing egos. Unlike ETH grin (the wanna be Pep)

What ego is he managing?? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:
Oh well, it can never be Messi

How can it be Messi...

That one is a smooth criminal who will demand and demand till a club dies and then cry and run and then go to a dead league, drop 2/10 performance while still giving the coach attitude for benching him and almost immediately the same coach will get sacked..

So yes, can never be the evil genius grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

You are the one deceiving yourself and not me

You go tell me weda provoem Dey Barca dressing room .

It’s clear that you guys rate Ronaldo ahead of your club

Too cringe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

Ronaldo was out of line attacking any coach

Thank you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

What ego is he managing?? cheesy

Just one sef.. One! grin

Imagine giving ETH Madrid... Nor be die be that grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

How many times have horses lied? grin

ETH is what Xavi wants to be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are the one deceiving yourself and not me

You go tell me weda provoem Dey Barca dressing room .

It’s clear that you guys rate Ronaldo ahead of your club

Too cringe

Mtcheeew na me dey waste time with troll sef grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Just one sef.. One! grin

Same ETH that do play Ronaldo at times to please him ?

ETH will manage Madrid players well if given the job

Stop trying too hard to make him look bad because of one finished player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

ETH is what Xavi wants to be

Then I wish xavi good luck cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Mtcheeew na me dey waste time with troll sef grin

Okay sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Same ETH that do play Ronaldo at times to please him ?

ETH will manage Madrid players well if given the job

Stop trying too hard to make him look bad because of one finished player

Lmaoo... Okay bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Just one sef.. One! grin

Ronaldo has given every coach he has worked under issues bar Fergie and I'm talking about Xavi that doesn't even have players with a rain drop of Ronaldo's ocean ego
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Even people criticising the Glaziers for the rot at the club, will still criticise/insult Ronaldo for speaking this truth. I said it that Ronaldo lost interest in the team this season, now the truth is out. I am guessing this interview was done in the summer.

Yes it was done in the summer because that was when ETH was consistently benching him and that was the time Rooney spoke about his performance this season, abi?

If we dey do fanboy, make we try to dey objective at times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Omo everybody collect oo Trevor012 even your Darling manager was not spared.

grin grin grin

dat was Liverpool game such a foolish Coach angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.