Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,253 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2022
The difference between Messi and Pendu

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Just woke up to Ronaldo's excerpt. Make him dey go make everybody rest Abeg. Can't wait to see the club that will buy him in January

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Yes it was done in the summer because that was when ETH was consistently benching him and that was the time Rooney spoke about his performance this season, abi?

If we dey do fanboy, make we try to dey objective at times.
Stop being emotional jare, Ronaldo told everyone when he returned that his interview would be out. Did he lie about the rot in the club? Did you read where he wrote that his son died and Liverpool shown more care than United? Did you read where he said that his daughter was sick and he could return for pre-season, yet no support from the club and maybe the manager. His beef with ETH started during the summer, i have said here that their was a power tussle between both of them..

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

Ronaldo has given every coach he has worked under issues bar Fergie and I'm talking about Xavi that doesn't even have players with a rain drop of Ronaldo's ocean ego
So Ronaldo gave Ancelotti problems?
He gave rafa problems?
He gave Zidane problems?.? The same coach who he respected enough to sit on the bench during the peak of his powers... That same Zidane??
Ronaldo gave Pirlo problems?
He gave sarri problems?
He gave this current juve coach problems?

You know wetin e mean to give coach problems?

Remember Rooney and the man city incident? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Naso.. You dey talk to small children for here grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:
u better find one place to sit down nonsense write up angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Stop being emotional jare, Ronaldo told everyone when he returned that his interview would be out. Did he lie about the rot in the club? Did you read where he wrote that his son died and Liverpool shown more care than United? Did you read where he said that his daughter was sick and he could return for pre-season, yet no support from the club and maybe the manager. His beef with ETH started during the summer, i have said here that their was a power tussle between both of them..

That he promised he will grant an interview then doesn’t mean he had the interview then. The reason he promised that he will speak out then was because of the uproar his rumored transfer request caused, not because of ETH.

If there’s anyone being emotional here, then it’s you. I have nothing to gain in defending Man U, ETH, Rooney and the people Ronaldo disrespected in the interview because I do not have a connection to them as a person or as a fan. But you, you are clearly a fan boy. So I’d advice you to take your advise, stop being emotional and be objective - for once.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

Only problem I have is this one is actually a coward. Waited till the last match before the WC before "speaking out". I'm sure that interview wasn't conducted yesterday

So when would have been a better time?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Joebayo217:
u better find one place to sit down nonsense write up angry

Not my fault that Pendu is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

There are adults that reason like small children here sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlackAIIDay: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2022
I think the reason CR7 and ETH had a breakdown in relationship was when ETH never believed that his 3 months old daughter was severely sick and in the hospital

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Havertz10:
All this fanfare over an old man, i'm not an ageist but nobody is really bothered about Ronaldo

Ronaldo is 37, it's poetic that it's in the premier league, that he scored the least amount of goals in his career that he wants to come and play his no pace football, they will retire him quick

Ronaldo will be underwhelming at united, the excitement among united fans is a good case study of why unread people shouldn't have voting rights

Have you sat down to look at the coach, team dynamics and plotted a path that will lead to full utilization of a Ronaldo with no pace in a fast paced league, you don't have a holding midfielder, errors everywhere too many to mention

called it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:
This is how the "media" distort the "truth".
Riding on your emotions like they own you.

Mention 1 thing that he (Ronaldo) was wrong or lied about? I dey wait.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

hahahaha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:

Nothing concern this one pass Messi is better than Ronaldo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 47c3ee: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

You guys have forgotten this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyHi1FSuGkQ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Nothing concern this one pass Messi is better than Ronaldo grin
oh! You should have told me nah. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Omo everybody collect oo Trevor012 even your Darling manager was not spared.

grin grin grin

This sounds like a joke or something that never happened

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2022
When you are useless on the field, your mouth will be sharp for interviews. lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Ole na dullest Coach u get Match to play u dey tell ur players to dey watch ur highlight OMG such a foolish coach God will forever punish d bastard still some foolish legend are backing him all this legend should not just talk about man u again make dem rest Neville,scholes, Ferdinand,Roy all of dem na shit

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:

Read both Quotes very well. Now lemme ask you, are they fake quotes. Did Ronaldo not say that he doesn’t respect ETH, did he not throw Rangnick and co under the bus?

In Messi’s case, he admitted he had issue with the coach and it was resolved and they had a good relationship after. Why can’t Ronaldo behave in a similar way.

There’s no smoke without fire, if you do not do it, the Media would not report it.

Ronaldo had issues with Man U before he left for Madrid, had issue with Madrid too. Same issue with Juve and now back to Man U, same thing and you think it’s just the media that’s moving mad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Not my fault that Pendu is finished.
Messi fans go sit down angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2022
47c3ee:

You guys have forgotten this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyHi1FSuGkQ

What happen to it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Joebayo217:
Messi fans go sit down angry

Ronaldo fans keep crying grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

Only problem I have is this one is actually a coward. Waited till the last match before the WC before "speaking out". I'm sure that interview wasn't conducted yesterday

I agree with you. He should have waited till he died before speaking out

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Read both Quotes very well. Now lemme ask you, are they fake quotes. Did Ronaldo not say that he doesn’t respect ETH, did he not throw Rangnick and co under the bus?

In Messi’s case, he admitted he had issue with the coach and it was resolved and they had a good relationship after. Why can’t Ronaldo behave in a similar way.

There’s no smoke without fire, if you do not do it, the Media would not report it.

Ronaldo had issues with Man U before he left for Madrid, had issue with Madrid too. Same issue with Juve and now back to Man U, same thing and you think it’s just the media that’s moving mad.
The problem Ronaldo have with the Coach is different to the one Messi have don't compare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

So why was it not released since? You would think the moment he stormed out of the pitch was the right time to release it.

He knew the consequences and was too scared to face it so he waited till the last match before the WC was played. Hopefully it will all blow over before December and by January he can run as fast as his old legs can carry him to a new club

My brother, he released it at a better time. There are no matches to be played in the next 6weeks, so the interview will not affect the moral of the team.

I support CR7 (95%) in all these. Someone needs to speak up. Imagine Rooney speaking against Ronaldo, mnxxxxx and he has always attacked him.

I'm a Psychologist and I can say that CR7 went back too early to work
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

But na d Truth he dey talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo should have forced his way out and not listen to anybody, even SAF, during the summer. He should have been a free agent

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy

Make him Stans no attack you

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:
Ronaldo should have forced his way out and not listen to anybody, even SAF, during the summer. He should have been a free agent

As if man is not being rejected everywhere or maybe you get club wey wan sign am then cheesy

Too bad he won’t be playing against Barca

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2022
metodman:

My brother, he released it at a better time. There are no matches to be played in the next 6weeks, so the interview will not affect the moral of the team.

I support CR7 (95%) in all these. Someone needs to speak up. Imagine Rooney speaking against Ronaldo, mnxxxxx and he has always attacked him.

I'm a Psychologist and I can say that CR7 went back too early to work

Shebi one of your fellow stan said he's bigger than the club. lmao

Support CR7 in dragging 3 managers in the public, lol

I was surprised he didn't mention how useless he's this season despite pocketing 500k/week.

Psychologist isonu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.