Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8777099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2022
This man is too arrogant and proud
Everything is all about him
If after all this he still find his way into the team then I don't know
He just threw the coach and his teammates under the bus
He had to do it with piers Morgan of all people the werey will add plenty assorted

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:
Ronaldo should have forced his way out and not listen to anybody, even SAF, during the summer. He should have been a free agent

SAF used gun to stop him? or he was kidnapped?

The same CR7 that refused to stay in 2009? he's finished and no club will pay 500k for a useless player that was the reason he remained at the club.

No allow CR7 bobo you grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2022
It took us how many years to agree with MOU's views?

We shall wait.

And yea, I agree he should leavein January. He has to leave. He is definitely gone.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Stop being emotional jare, Ronaldo told everyone when he returned that his interview would be out. Did he lie about the rot in the club? Did you read where he wrote that his son died and Liverpool shown more care than United? Did you read where he said that his daughter was sick and he could return for pre-season, yet no support from the club and maybe the manager. His beef with ETH started during the summer, i have said here that their was a power tussle between both of them..

Showed more care because of 1-minute applause? Ronaldo the Capper cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2022
You are not fit to resume preseason BUT you are fit to look for a new club which will require traveling down for medicals/fitness tests.

Stan but use your brain. lmao

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2022
"ONE OF THE BEST OF MY CAREER WAS TO FINISHED SECOND WITH MAN UNITED IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE"

I KEEP SAYING THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENE

JOSE MOURINHO
IN 2019

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He say "am not going to say i look better than him, which is true", Ronaldo get bad mouth sha grin

It’s a harsh world bro. CR7 is human too. They expect him to keep quiet and take all the abuses..

Rooney is steady talking down on Ronaldo every chance he gets. I love what Ronaldo did.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Imagine after all of these Ronaldo isn't able to secure an exit from the club and has to resume January? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Him and ETH go enter one trouser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo has really misbehaved, I don't expect that from him. He should go in January and find a better team. But he will still remain my goat forever. And I will still love him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Even people criticising the Glaziers for the rot at the club, will still criticise/insult Ronaldo for speaking this truth. I said it that Ronaldo lost interest in the team this season, now the truth is out. I am guessing this interview was done in the summer.
Nope the interview was probably done last week or this week because he mentioned Arsenal being back at the top.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Joebayo217:
"ONE OF THE BEST OF MY CAREER WAS TO FINISHED SECOND WITH MAN UNITED IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE"

I KEEP SAYING THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENE

JOSE MOURINHO
IN 2019

I never knew Mourinho was referring to coaches (ETH, OLE and Ragnick) and not Glazers, Woodward and other senior executives.

Lmao

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Imagine if it was someone like sancho or Bruno that made that interview ,how many people will support them ?

In this life don’t just be successful but also try and be great ,you will have fans and dick riders to support anything you do ,Good or bad grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

I never knew Mourinho was referring to coaches (ETH, OLE and Ragnick) and not Glazers, Woodward and other senior executives.

Lmao

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Too many miserable bitter hypocrites just full this thread

Y'all were busy peddling the falsehood that he was rejected by City, but we pointed some of you dumbheads to Gwadiola's comment but of course it was okay to stick with the lies the media told about CR7. Such a shame

And now that the truth is out, these same set of hypocrites that can never handle the truth are trying to blackmail CR7. Had SAF not intervened, he was legit going to City but some fuuuls kept on peddling the 'Pep can never work with Ronaldo' falsehood.

I hope some of you hypocrites are just being hypocrites online and not in reality oh. If not, omo is your case. So blinded by hate that common sense and empathy dun become rocket science for some of una.

I'll always be here to expose all of you lying schmucks with the bitter truth. I ain't going nowhere.

As a matter of fact, there's nothing CR7 said in that interview that should be new to observant people. Look at Arsenal and ask yourself honestly if we're doing a rebuild or we're just giving the impression that there's a rebuild of some sort.

If you watched the game with Fulham yesterday and you're carried away with that useless undeserved win then you need to go for deliverance.

Too many hypocrites on this thread.

There are those who hate CR7 because he rivals one arrangee goat of fake retirement.

There are also those who hate cr7 because they think he isn't the goat but either Maradona or Pele is.

Then there are those who hate him because he wouldn't stomach any form of mediocrity.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best and greatest player to ever play the game. You can keep crying till rapture comes. He dun expose the media now una dey call am narcissist.

Fvckin hypocrites

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As if man is not being rejected everywhere or maybe you get club wey wan sign am then cheesy

Too bad he won’t be playing against Barca
*Free agent*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Stop being emotional jare, Ronaldo told everyone when he returned that his interview would be out. Did he lie about the rot in the club? Did you read where he wrote that his son died and Liverpool shown more care than United? Did you read where he said that his daughter was sick and he could return for pre-season, yet no support from the club and maybe the manager. His beef with ETH started during the summer, i have said here that their was a power tussle between both of them..
Yes go on Sir, defend him.

grin wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2022
sod09:
This man is too arrogant and proud
Everything is all about him
If after all this he still find his way into the team then I don't know
He just threw the coach and his teammates under the bus
Je had tokeet piers Morgan of all people the werey will add plenty assorted
How did he throw his team mates under the bus? He's literally asking for better training facilities, improvements all around the club

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2022
I remembered what pep said that they do have a tactical training a day before d match but when dey wan face man u he told his team not to do any training because they don't know how man u will play ole is so foolish angry zero tactics man u wasted 3 years SMH

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2022
SAF stopped you from joining Man City and SAF again stopped you from leaving last summer? some adults believe this. lol

The same SAF that couldn't stop him in 2009 (when we were the best team in the World, with 3 straight EPL wins and back-to-back UCL finals). What changed?

Ronaldo is now obedient I guess. lmao

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

SAF used gun to stop him? or he was kidnapped?

The same CR7 that refused to stay in 2009? he's finished and no club will pay 500k for a useless player that was the reason he remained at the club.

No allow CR7 bobo you grin grin
You don't have a father figure in your life? Someone you listen to?

I said he should have been a free agent.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

How did he throw his team mates under the bus? He's literally asking for better training facilities, improvements all around the club

Your Sir-Kazeem is goated mehnn cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

Your Sir-Kazeem is goated mehnn cheesy cheesy
Can you show us where he threw his teammates under the bus in this interview?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
gameboy727:
Imagine after all of these Ronaldo isn't able to secure an exit from the club and has to resume January? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Him and ETH go enter one trouser.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Ronaldo is a diva but you are not worried that the man met the things he left when he was 23yrs old.

Ronaldo is a diva but when Rooney was taking shots at him, you didn't have issues with it. Then Don reply Rooney now, una dey vex. cheesy.

Ronaldo is a diva but it was SAF that begged him not to go to Man City because of loyalty to this same club.

You people will not learn from the mourinho situation.
It took almost 4yrs after mourinho was sacked before you started believing everything he said.

Wooh wetin concern me.. I be Madrid supporter, atleast even when we don't win, we still dey play proper football grin

He was clearly forcing a move to Man City because from my best knowledge, Pep didn't want him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

I agree with you. He should have waited till he died before speaking out

Always read to understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Joebayo217:
The problem Ronaldo have with the Coach is different to the one Messi have don't compare

I think Messi’s issue with his coach was much more serious than the one Ronaldo has with ETH. Ronaldo was initially benched because he wasn’t performing in matches, no coach will field an out of form player but Ronaldo was given a second chance but he still messed it up. So how is it ETH fault?.

Messi’s issue was beyond him not performing but him and his coach then resolved it amicably.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Make this 2 goats do retire make we fit enjoy soka in peace. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
This matter ehn... Nah two edged sword. Anyhow you look am, the truth is somewhere.

It's well with those who want to kill themselves on top this issue. Cr7 will always be Cr7 and the club will still remain.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

This sounds like a joke or something that never happened
Me sef weak walahi. Did Ole dirty there

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2022
metodman:

My brother, he released it at a better time. There are no matches to be played in the next 6weeks, so the interview will not affect the moral of the team

I support CR7 (95%) in all these. Someone needs to speak up. Imagine Rooney speaking against Ronaldo, mnxxxxx and he has always attacked him.

I'm a Psychologist and I can say that CR7 went back too early to work

Exactly! The timing was perfect, but how some people couldn't reason like you still beats me.

Hate has blinded so many people and in turn impaired their already wack judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:
SAF stopped you from joining Man City and SAF again stopped you from leaving last summer? some adults believe this. lol

The same SAF that couldn't stop him in 2009 (when we were the best team in the World, with 3 straight EPL wins and back-to-back UCL finals). What changed?

Ronaldo is now obedient I guess. lmao

Some people know the truth but they choose to clown grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As usual

You shameless dick rider

Ronaldo is a disgrace

Spits

Clown.

Didn't Pessi disrespect the whole commebol?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.