Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8714423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12673) (12674) (12675) (12676) (12677) (12678) (12679) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tears everywhere

Wetin sup cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
oliverano:

It's no more Messi Vs Ronaldo.

It's Messi vs Maradona Vs Pele(YouTube)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Youtube and NTA grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

All this ones you are doing is just a dress rehearsal
Let this week load first, you will start viewing as a guest soon smiley

Me of all people, view as guest shocked

This guy, you really don't know me oh grin

Tell me what you want to celebrate in an ojoro-infested competition wey dem no dey use var check controversial penalties

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Expert17:

Youtube and NTA grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wow finally! I remember this thread those times after every Messi set back for Argentina. The heavy trolling.

They said Messi doesn't have an international trophy and can't be regarded as the GOAT. We told them the Olympics kinda counts, dem no gree. Well we won the Copa America. And the fvcking wanksters tried to downgrade the most prized trophy of a whole continent.

But grace, talent and hardwork will always shine through. No way the GOAT was going to retire without a world cup. The GOAT has finally done it. All the wait, the abuse, the troll, the setbacks. He finally gives Argentina what they've been craving for 36 years+.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
KingTom:

Baba you don misfire o grin I ain't no penduist/cristian grin

I know you wella nau cheesy

You ain't a neutral either

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
The tears don dey come small small. E go soon manifest fully

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:
Wow finally! I remember this thread those times after every Messi set back for Argentina. The heavy trolling.

They said Messi doesn't have an international trophy and can't be regarded as the GOAT. We told them the Olympics kinda counts, dem no gree. Well we won the Copa America. And the fvcking wanksters tried to downgrade the most prized trophy of a whole continent.

But grace, talent and hardwork will always shine through. No way the GOAT was going to retire without a world cup. The GOAT has finally done it. All the wait, the abuse, the troll, the setbacks. He finally gives Argentina what they've been craving for 36 years+.

This is the chairman of the occasion of shamelessness coming to open the celebration with opening remarks cheesy

E remain expert...abi maybe na closing remarks he go give

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lana1:
"The world cup is rigged for Argentina". You have seen it.

Maybe they rigged France to equalise too. I swear we give lunatics too much attention on this thread
Hope say Lostmyzeal no sabi your house? The pain within that guy this night. Him fit commit murder tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na make catarrh dey gush from him nose remain.
You will cry hot tears!! Fúcking móron!!

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:

I know you wella nau cheesy

You ain't a neutral either
Ok just so we dey clear, oya banter me brother make I drink salty tears grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lana1:
Na make catarrh dey gush from him nose remain.
You will cry hot tears!! Fúcking móron!!

grin

I'm enjoying the tears.

E go cry tire !

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Me of all people, view as guest shocked

This guy, you really don't know me oh grin

Tell me what you want to celebrate in an ojoro-infested competition wey dem no dey use var check controversial penalties
Alright boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo remains the greatest to ever play this game

Not someone who was carried all through his career with controversial ojoro schemes tongue

How can you give a team 5 bloody pks in a competition...but they'll troll penaldo with their hypocrisy

Media carry you, Commebol and FIFA organizers carry you

Then De Paul, McAllister, DiMaria and Emi Martinez come carry you

It's CR7 for life. Everybody get him goat

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:

This is the chairman of the occasion of shamelessness coming to open the celebration with opening remarks cheesy

E remain expert...abi maybe na closing remarks he go give

The tears grin grin. Instead make you drop phone, sleep. Wake up tomorrow morning, read motivation quotes, exercise and face life, you dey here dey drop shalaye mixed with fresh tears.

When Argentine lost the first match, and goals were being given offside, left right center, you were here celebrating and trolling. When it looked like they wouldn't qualify from their group, jeez the happiness within you. The competition was beautifully organized then.

Things don turn now, you dey cry Ojoro Ojoro, every single day for here. grin. French president sef no do this one.

Man said French players don sell world cup. As per dem no need the medal too.

You're soooooooooooooo shameless.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
KingTom:

Ok just so we dey clear, oya banter me brother make I drink salty tears grin

No tears bro. We gallantly exposing the goat of controversy cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dropping UCL knockout pics of Messi the night he won the World's Biggest Trophy is another level of shamelessness.

23 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bye

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:

The tears grin grin. Instead make you drop phone, sleep. Wake up tomorrow morning, read motivation quotes, exercise and face life, you dey here dey drop shalaye mixed with fresh tears.

When Argentine lost the first match, and goals were being given offside, left right center, you were here celebrating and trolling. When it looked like they wouldn't qualify from their group, jeez the happiness within you. The competition was beautifully organized then.

Things don turn now, you dey cry Ojoro Ojoro, every single day for here. grin. French president sef no do this one.

Man said French players don sell world cup. As per dem no need the medal too.

You're soooooooooooooo shameless.

LOL... you can dig my posts ..na here I dey

I rightly said they'd be giving Leeyo a retirement package seeing as this is probably his last WC

It makes no sense for someone that's backed by the media and football organizers to end up without a WC gold medal

Only a fool would not see that the loss to Saudi was just a smokescreen to make the shit look unpredictable, but me I saw right through that

This was the expected outcome. All the twists and turns after France played rubbish for the whole 45 minutes of the 1st half were part of the scripting.

I know you damn well know what I'm talking about., except na bants sha

You Leeyo fans are very shameless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
You will tell us whether VAR checked this penalty.
Mumu. Your tears just start!!

20 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Femistar118: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jokerman update the table

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:

LOL... you can dig my posts ..na here I dey

I rightly said they'd be giving Leeyo a retirement package seeing as this is probably his last WC

It makes no sense for someone that's backed by the media and football organizers to end up without a WC gold medal

Only a fool would not see that the loss to Saudi was just a smokescreen to make the shit look unpredictable, but me I saw right through that

This was the expected outcome. All the twists and turns after France played rubbish for the whole 45 minutes of the 1st half were part of the scripting.

I know you damn well know what I'm talking about., except na bants sha

You Leeyo fans are very shameless

Saudi loss was a smoke screen.
Penalty shoot outs are smoke screen.
Two penalties given to France are smoke screen.

Hollywood scripted so Messi would be given the world cup. Welllllll, we're enjoying the movie. And you're in teaaarss. So sweeeet.

The way you're going, you'll start talking about Illuminati, Messi and FIFA real soon.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
I'm not even happy. The tears are not salty enough. Lostmyzeal is the only shameless one complaining about Illuminati, FIFA and Messi here. I need so much tears from these wankers.

All I needed was a last minute PK for Messi to win it.

We'll manage this though.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
You can't force Leeyo down my throat

I no go swallow the small goat, afterall na big goats people dey kill chop

I've got a mind of my own and my judgement is sound because I dey see things for myself

Everybody but shameless Leeyo fans know say this na arrangee WC for Arg.

Twists and turns full competition like say na thriller movie. See how these fvckin France players were strolling all through the first half like pregnant women and you wanna tell me it wasn't fixed.

All the teams are good until they meet Argentina, then they suddenly lose interest in playing football cheesy

And I should believe that they didn't fix it

The undisputed goat of football is CR7 and no media or ogas at the top power will change that tongue

You can cry now

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Celebrate your nicheless goat in piss and stop misyarning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
This one thinks World cup is Nigeria Premier League grin grin

How much FIFA wan bribe France NT and the rest grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nothing you go talk go change some people mind ooo. cheesy grin. He took that stand even before the game started. If Argentina wins, oh I was right, All the stars in 'heaven' aligned to get Messi a world cup trophy, If Argentina loses, Oh he lost. All he was doing was scoring penalties on his way to the finals. But I love it. As he dey pain them, he dey sweet us, as he dey sweet us he dey pain them. grin
Expert17:
This one thinks World cup is Nigeria Premier League grin grin

How much FIFA wan bribe France NT and the rest grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
AdisaOwala:

How can Maradona be your goat?

What did Maradona do that Messi hasn't done more?
Maradona has always been my GOAT and remains my GOAT, rep ya own goat in piss Biko. Ronaldo is my fav of his generation and remains my fav....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
I remember all those memes mocking Messi about promises he made like this in the past. Well, he delivered on the biggest one.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ugwuadudave(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:
You can't force Leeyo down my throat

I no go swallow the small goat, afterall na big goats people dey kill chop

I've got a mind of my own and my judgement is sound because I dey see things for myself

Everybody but shameless Leeyo fans know say this na arrangee WC for Arg.

Twists and turns full competition like say na thriller movie. See how these fvckin France players were strolling all through the first half like pregnant women and you wanna tell me it wasn't fixed.

All the teams are good until they meet Argentina, then they suddenly lose interest in playing football cheesy

And I should believe that they didn't fix it

The undisputed goat of football is CR7 and no media or ogas at the top power will change that tongue

You can cry now

"All teams are good until they meet Argentina"

And Argentina had to beat Netherlands and France on penalties.....

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
Treblechamp how you won sleep this night?
I dey drink Redwine missed with Monster Energy drink with my Messi pals like this tongue...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12673) (12674) (12675) (12676) (12677) (12678) (12679) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.