Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8718006 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12676) (12677) (12678) (12679) (12680) (12681) (12682) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Arizoner: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
melodyogonna:

Who be this one. Mbappe was basically useless for much of the game, scoring two penalties doesn't change it.
if i break your head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Leemao cheesy

Who even told these clowns that the debate was over

Abi was there ever a debate

And which town crier did the Igwe send to tell y'all that debate was over

I keep saying the biggest pandemic in this world and Nigeria especially is just that gullible and stupid people outnumber reasonable and smart people

Na yesterday I realize say many dumbheads have been pretending to be bright and intelligent

I saw it both online and offline and it didn't surprise me anyway cos of the bold cheesy

Intelligence my foot... we'll continue to expose the fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I will be given myself a break from watching football for 4 months or read anything related to football. It's affecting my health.
Bro I couldn't sleep well from Wednesday till Sunday. Make we dey take am easy abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Arizoner: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Una mumu goat disrespected my Club and you expect him to win world cup.... LOL!

He thought he's going to world cup to win it, hence released that stupid, ill thought clip to shame himself.

I was lost to ever believe he is better than Messi. I find my zeal right from the day I open my eyes to reality.

Messi has been turbanned as the greatest of this Era. Ronaldo should go and win world cup before we can consider him in any GOAT debate ever again!
you are smart. Messi is greatest of this era/greatest of his era not goat. Andrewbaba44
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Arizoner: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oasis007:
cool

Football is back at Old Trafford.
(yawns) i feel like sleeping
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Arizoner: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Messi dominated the WORLD
with 5 dubious penalties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Arizoner: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Una remember this post grin grin

You can't hate Messi and live a normal life
when people that started watching in 2016 is talking, this is what they come up with. Forgetting there was a certain ronaldinho, ronaldo nazario, rivaldo, figo, zidane, michael laudrup, gerd muller, paul gascoigne, george best, platini etc. Boy, who introduced to soccer in 2016?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
main24:
Christobam, Messi was given golden ball, why?
did he out-perferm Mpappe in this world cup?
Yes, he did.
Scored in eveey knockout stage Including the final.
Highest number of Assists and chnaces created.

To Cap it all, he won the World Cup.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Arizoner:
with 5 dubious penalties

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Arizoner:
when people that started watching in 2016 is talking, this is what they come up with. Forgetting there was a certain ronaldinho, ronaldo nazario, rivaldo, figo, zidane, michael laudrup, gerd muller, paul gascoigne, george best, platini etc. Boy, who introduced to soccer in 2016?
Arizona nor fit cure this pain grin i suggest crack grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Leemao cheesy

Who even told these clowns that the debate was over

Abi was there ever a debate

And which town crier did the Igwe send to tell y'all that debate was over

I keep saying the biggest pandemic in this world and Nigeria especially is just that gullible and stupid people outnumber reasonable and smart people

Na yesterday I realize say many dumbheads have been pretending to be bright and intelligent

I saw it both online and offline and it didn't surprise me anyway cos of the bold cheesy

Intelligence my foot... we'll continue to expose the fraud
eyaa

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
The mod on this thread is a Pendu fanboy. Went through my old posts to bring back some things I said after that Saudi loss, everything has been deleted lmao. To dig posts don hard. Werey don delete everything.

Let's not forget I've been banned like 4 times during this world cup for no just reason.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
ChristoBam:
Ronaldo fans wey sabi as e dey xup no talk anything. This defeat definitely helps Argentina on the long run. We'll be here to witness it. Make nobody run sha.
Called this then. grin grin Where una dey now? Una don run

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UncleHaba22: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Naah, they'd never do that for him. He's not a pretender that behaves like a slow poison and we love him like that

And if you think the media will decide who the goat is, una never know anything

Look at the picture below and tell me why this person should even be in the goat debate

Shameless areslickers cheesy

If that's gonna make you happy for some minutes grin angry grin

You will continue crying for many years to come

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Hope Martial, McTom, Elanga, Garnacho and co have trained well ooh...

Yeah.... they do and in good form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Naah, they'd never do that for him. He's not a pretender that behaves like a slow poison and we love him like that

And if you think the media will decide who the goat is, una never know anything

Look at the picture below and tell me why this person should even be in the goat debate

Shameless areslickers cheesy
Why dem no decide to fix all those games for am I mean he's lost so many finals or was it all part of the GRAAAAAND PLAAAAN. You dey humour me bro make I no lie grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin. Some people goats has been slaughtered alive. Watch as how Ronaldo will make world cup look like farmers league with quality players playing with him. Portugal for world cup. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Somebody pinch a Leeyo fan and show him this

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shameless people

I won't be surprised if they arrange this UCL for him sha

We'll be watching and taking note

Lookat your goat

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Trevor012:

Did you see Troyes and breasts in the world cup? Na only against farmers Messi preek dey stand. Eibar lite Maradonna cheesy cheesy
grin grin We no even see your brake light.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Arizoner:

LoL ..e be like you're an old-timer cheesy

Leave them to wallow in their delusions oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
ChristoBam:
The mod on this thread is a Pendu fanboy. Went through my old posts to bring back some things I said after that Saudi loss, everything has been deleted lmao. To dig posts don hard. Werey don delete everything.

Let's not forget I've been banned like 4 times during this world cup for no just reason.

Wait, there's actually a thread mod shocked

I doubt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ugwuadudave(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hilarious Ronaldo fanboys grin..........

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UncleHaba22: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Postdigger is needed today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin. Some people goats has been slaughtered alive. Watch as how Ronaldo will make world cup look like farmers league with quality players playing with him. Portugal for world cup. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
akwesenana:
Peace to Salem. We needed that breathing space.
peace nor gree Salem again grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
KingTom:
Meanwhile Saudi Arabia don baba blu blu ba bulalaba grin grin
God bless PDAPC! grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin

Ronaldo won't quit until he wins the cup. Tah..... Greatest of this Era debate won't just end like that!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Trevor012:

Did you see Troyes and breasts in the world cup? Na only against farmers Messi preek dey stand. Eibar lite Maradonna cheesy cheesy
Hwfa... show face small
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
ChristoBam:

grin grin
omo it's the confidence for me grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
"Ronaldo will make world cup look like farmers league"

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Somebody pinch a Leeyo fan and show him this

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shameless people

I won't be surprised if they arrange this UCL for him sha

We'll be watching and taking note

Lookat your goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (12676) (12677) (12678) (12679) (12680) (12681) (12682) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.