Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8714253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12674) (12675) (12676) (12677) (12678) (12679) (12680) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Let the tears flow.

24 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
ugwuadudave:

"All teams are good until they meet Argentina"

And Argentina had to beat Netherlands and France on penalties.....
The guy and logic don miss each other.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I dey drink Redwine missed with Monster Energy drink with my Messi pals like this tongue...
You’ll need to get drunk to sleep,
Noted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

You’ll need to get drunk to sleep,
Noted.
Nah we dey celebrate bro, am no sadist like you. Despite my love for Ronaldo, have you ever seen me call Messi a fraud, Pessi or any other demeaning name? I have said here that Messi is technically better than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo is an all rounder who can person at any League. I call Ronaldo the GOHT or big GOHT and Messi small goht, i don't insult good players like una dey do. You are free to dig up receipt ooh.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostHisBrain continues to entertain. Shameless slowpoke. grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
nitrogen:
Messi and FIFA, una well done o. How can a competition be played 4 times in 5 years so a player can win it? Also, awarding 5 penalties to a team in a WC is a record.

Anyway, congrats to ARG and Messi. At least no be only Europe dey dominate football these days.
Are you not too intelligent to go left?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
KingTom:

You're smarter than this
I didn't even see this before responding to him...

He is way too intelligent to go south...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lana1:
"The world cup is rigged for Argentina". You have seen it.

Maybe they rigged France to equalise too. I swear we give lunatics too much attention on this thread
I swear down...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UncleHaba22: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:

LOL... you can dig my posts ..na here I dey

I rightly said they'd be giving Leeyo a retirement package seeing as this is probably his last WC

It makes no sense for someone that's backed by the media and football organizers to end up without a WC gold medal

Only a fool would not see that the loss to Saudi was just a smokescreen to make the shit look unpredictable, but me I saw right through that

This was the expected outcome. All the twists and turns after France played rubbish for the whole 45 minutes of the 1st half were part of the scripting.

I know you damn well know what I'm talking about., except na bants sha

You Leeyo fans are very shameless

If e easy make them give your ewu retirement package na

Abii them forbid am ??

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
patrickmuf:
Are you not too intelligent to go left?

Lol. I am entitled to post anything I like. Must you go this route?

If you don’t like the post, just ignore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
The other one that quoted me, I won’t quote you back because you don’t have a mind of your own. Patrick has his own mind and stands by his posts. You are just a floater.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 3:53am On Dec 19, 2022
They said he is nicheless grin,let Ronaldo replicate if e easy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 3:55am On Dec 19, 2022
I don't know these Ronaldo people and flat earth people which one worst pass

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2022
OK... pessi fans... allow us to rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2022
Good morning treblechamp

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2022
Alihamdulilahi.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Y'all will be shocked when Madrid gets Alvarez to replace Big Benz.

Mac Allister dey there to take but una won go south America for the next big thing. We don't have that luxury at the moment. We need the reigning big thing now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
Good morning treblechamp

Treble, like many other AntiMessi are seething. But I can assure you that none are as pained like their ring leader/convener...I'm surprised that most of you are not aware of his reverse psychology grin grin grin grin grin

I dey here, as e dey pain em/am, e dey sweet us.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:
This WC was scripted... you can believe anything you want

SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2022
The amount of LLLL that boy -Terebor don chop for Nairaland.

Bruno
Messi
Licha

cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2022
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashlangaOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Christobam, Messi was given golden ball, why?
did he out-perferm Mpappe in this world cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2022
main24:
Christobam, Messi was given golden ball, why?
did he out-perferm Mpappe in this world cup?
Yes he did

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Yes he did

okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:

LOL... you can dig my posts ..na here I dey

I rightly said they'd be giving Leeyo a retirement package seeing as this is probably his last WC

It makes no sense for someone that's backed by the media and football organizers to end up without a WC gold medal

Only a fool would not see that the loss to Saudi was just a smokescreen to make the shit look unpredictable, but me I saw right through that

This was the expected outcome. All the twists and turns after France played rubbish for the whole 45 minutes of the 1st half were part of the scripting.

I know you damn well know what I'm talking about., except na bants sha

You Leeyo fans are very shameless

Stop it, MR man what are all these things you're saying? At first, I thought you are trolling but reading the bolded got my mind changed, this group is for mature minds, you are making a mockery of yourself by believing that a French team will play to lose the biggest trophy in football history.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2022
MorataFC:
Stop it, MR man what are all these things you're saying? At first, I thought you are trolling but reading the bolded got my mind changed, this group is for mature minds, you are making a mockery of yourself by believing that a French team will play to lose the biggest trophy in football history.

Well well, the final and the awards only made the conspiracy theory look true. undecided lipsrsealed
It was too shady.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Expert17:
This one thinks World cup is Nigeria Premier League grin grin

How much FIFA wan bribe France NT and the rest grin

I can understand if FIFA bribe France NT, grin because they won it before, what of the Netherlands? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2022
main24:

Well well, the final and the awards only made the conspiracy theory look true. undecided lipsrsealed
It was too shady.
How?
By awarding 2 pks against them?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2022
MorataFC:
How?
Person wey Dey ment

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2022
MorataFC:
How?

did Messi out-perform Mbappe in this World cup??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:

No tears bro. We gallantly exposing the goat of controversy cool
Guy rest sef.. E don do you

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Oluwa was involved!
The victory of Mercy and Argentina over France yesterday showed that Oluwa was involved, if the game ended with a 2:0 win in favour of Argentina, the conspiracy will spread like wildfire, and the agenda people will have many agendas to talk about, but I like how it ended awarding 2 penalties against them nonetheless they laugh last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12674) (12675) (12676) (12677) (12678) (12679) (12680) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.