Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13292) (13293) (13294) (13295) (13296) (13297) (13298) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
freezyprinzy:
He is a bastard. But I don’t blame him,if you are paying me 200k every week to seat on the bench I sure will take that money. He knows he won’t have game time as much next season especially if are lucky to sign a proper goal keeper, and the stupid club is still offering him 200k per week. God go punish them glazers once again.
But he will make much more money if he leaves

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
freezyprinzy:
We are now proper banter fc. If this team was a city team the deal would have been wrapped up a lo time ago one way or the other. Things will continue this way under the glazers and it won’t change if the club is sold to sir Jim, it will be worse. For one he is keeping the glazers and he isn’t a serious owner just like the glazers. We are going to waste probably another 10years doing rubbish again.

I agree with this.

Sir Jim kinda feels like Glazers in Glazers clothing.

Those parasites will milk the club until it is dry patapata.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
ChristineC:

let's just blame the manager and move on

I don't need to, Adisaowala is already doing that. 🤐
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nzogbu nzogbu, Nwoye enyi

David Moyes has now won a trophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Leyqute:

I don't need to, Adisaowala is already doing that. 🤐

Lol

Because I refused to call black white grin

The Glazers would be called out for their fvckups if the need arises but Its not everybody that would be doing "follow follow" here needlessly....

*In Elamps voice* I refuse to be a follow follow youngling grin grin

Elampiro, I see you bro cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
freezyprinzy:
He is a bastard. But I don’t blame him,if you are paying me 200k every week to seat on the bench I sure will take that money. He knows he won’t have game time as much next season especially if are lucky to sign a proper goal keeper, and the stupid club is still offering him 200k per week. God go punish them glazers again.
So this too is Glaziers fault? If Ten Hag want De Gea to stay, Glaziers should tell him no way he must go 😁....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
So this too is Glaziers fault? If Ten Hag want De Gea to stay, Glaziers should tell him no way he must go 😁....

Broooo grin

That's what happens when you program yourself to believe everything must be the Glazer's fault..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
eph12:

But he will make much more money if he leaves
I don’t believe the Saudi rumors are true. The best thing the club can do is allow his contract to run down and let him go on a free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
It is. Ten hag clearly has been hinting on de gea not being good enough. But the club is only giving 100-150m this summer to spend and knowing United we will not go for “cheap” players like kokcu for 40m or a le fe for 20m. There isn’t going to be enough money to buy a keeper so what’s ten hag to do? Play without a keeper? Of course he is going to ask them to renew his contract,half bread is better than none.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Lol

Because I refused to call black white grin

The Glazers would be called out for their fvckups if the need arises but Its not everybody that would be doing "follow follow" here needlessly....

*In Elamps voice* I refuse to be a follow follow youngling grin grin

Elampiro, I see you bro cheesy

Chief, you have an intense need to malign the coach somehow. I don't know why. Else you won't be this quick to condemn him even when the transfer hasn't even been finalized.

According to your logic, Mourinho bought Fred and refused to use him. Ole bought vdb and then benched him perpetually. They must be dundees as a result. Right?

The Mount rumor doesn't make sense to me either but throwing blames and pointing accusing fingers at this stage is pure bad belle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
Leyqute:

I agree with this.

Sir Jim kinda feels like Glazers in Glazers clothing.

Those parasites will milk the club until it is dry patapata.
kinda? He is glazers 2.0. A proper fraud. The only reason why he is even in contention is because he is British. What he is offering is a slap on United fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
freezyprinzy:
It is. Ten hag clearly has been hinting on de gea not being good enough. But the club is only giving 100-150m this summer to spend and knowing United we will not go for “cheap” players like kokcu for 40m or a le fe for 20m. There isn’t going to be enough money to buy a keeper so what’s ten hag to do? Play without a keeper? Of course he is going to ask them to renew his contract,half bread is better than none.

Mourinho said okay to the Fred transfer that year because the alternative was to get no midfielder at all.

Look at Ten Haag complaining bitterly about the last January window. He wanted better signings but could only get Sabinus and WhoGhost.

According to Odisaowala, it's also his fault that there wasn't better player investment during that time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Leyqute:

Chief, you have an intense need to malign the coach somehow. I don't know why. Else you won't be this quick to condemn him even when the transfer hasn't even been finalized.

According to your logic, Mourinho bought Fred and refused to use him. Ole bought vdb and then benched him perpetually. They must be dundees as a result. Right?

The Mount rumor doesn't make sense to me either but throwing blames and pointing accusing fingers at this stage is pure bad belle

I think we are beginning to move away from mount. 70m for a a player with one year left on his contract? God punish cowboys fc. But I am not surprised they are aski that from us we paid 70m for a 30year old Casemiro so why can’t we pay for mount. If we was a serious club we should have moved on from mount totally by now. Focus on another player,if mount really wants to come he should force the transfer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Broooo grin

That's what happens when you program yourself to believe everything must be the Glazer's fault..
. Really funny bro 😁. We can blame the Glaziers for alot of things, things like allowing the club facilities to rot, taking too much money out of the club (debatable sef), but not for players signings or negotiating contract extensions. Some people might start blaming Glaziers for every problems in the world 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Leyqute:

Mourinho said okay to the Fred transfer that year because the alternative was to get no midfielder at all.

Look at Ten Haag complaining bitterly about the last January window. He wanted better signings but could only get Sabinus and WhoGhost.

According to Odisaowala, it's also his fault that there wasn't better player investment during that time.
Its the same pattern every summer. First the manager demand investment they say no the team performs woefully they go sign an overpriced player to please the fans. Everything crumbles we start all
Over again same goddamn pattern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
I don't know why this thing is hard for some people to grasp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Leyqute:

So Glazers say make he loan Whoghost?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Spain - Europa

England - Conference

Italy- UCL

I think this is fair...😬

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2023
freezyprinzy:
I think we are beginning to move away from mount. 70m for a a player with one year left on his contract? God punish cowboys fc. But I am not surprised they are aski that from us we paid 70m for a 30year old Casemiro so why can’t we pay for mount. If we was a serious club we should have moved on from mount totally by now. Focus on another player,if mount really wants to come he should force the transfer.

50m for Mount is too much sef in my opinion. If Ten Hag is still interested, he can get him for 15m in January or for free next summer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:

If you had to choose between WhoGhost vs Ghost (nothing), what option will you go with?

Or you thought the other option was Victor Osimhen and Ten Hag went for WhoGhost? Lool. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Leyqute:

Bros - how is it out of place to frown at the interest in a shitty player and ultimately, a potential transfer that could just turn out to be another waste of funds and resources like we saw with the Anthony deal?

If you are comfortable with thunder striking twice, too bad!

Leyqute:

Who bought them?

Oh - it's the "competent" DoF wey you take style dey blame Glaziers for kicking out not too long ago.

Interesting times indeed! grin

Leyqute:

This is actually rich, coming from someone trying to castigate the club (and the glaziers indirectly) for our supposed interest in Mount, abi no be you type the statement below in response to the purported 60m transfer ?

Leyqute:

Na part of the problem wey we dey talk about be that.

We have incompetent phools running the club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ewa26: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Leyqute:
Liverpool got McAllister for 35m but Brighton will ask us to bring 80m for Calciedo.

It's when Man Utd come calling that a club won't "change their stance" or refuse to budge from their asking price.

These stories are not adding up anymore.

em for what i no Liverpool is good city but london has more job opportunity ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2023
freezyprinzy:
Its the same pattern every summer. First the manager demand investment they say no the team performs woefully they go sign an overpriced player to please the fans. Everything crumbles we start all
Over again same goddamn pattern.

Imagine.

We don't always have new players for preseason. It's when the team performs woefully at the start of the season that we start spending money wastefully.

But na coach get fault.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Bros - how is it out of place to frown at the interest in a shitty player and ultimately, a potential transfer that could just turn out to be another waste of funds and resources like we saw with the Anthony deal?

If you are comfortable with thunder striking twice, too bad!

Who bought them?

Oh - it's the "competent" DoF wey you take style dey blame Glaziers for kicking out not too long ago.

Interesting times indeed! grin

This is actually rich, coming from someone trying to castigate the club (and the glaziers indirectly) for our supposed interest in Mount, abi no be you type the statement below in response to the purported 60m transfer ?

Lool. The last comment you quoted wasn't about Mount. It's about KMJ and other reasonable targets.

Maybe ETH is also the reason we haven't made any tangible progress in that regard either!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Leyqute:

50m for Mount is too much sef in my opinion. If Ten Hag is still interested, he can get him for 15m in January or for free next summer.
Simple!!!
Find a player that cost way less eg kokcu and emzo le fe.
If it is a must you get mount and they won’t sell for 50 m have some sort of agreement with mount let him use his one year and you sign him on a free next year. But no we will focus on this mount till it’s 3days for the transfer window to close. We are either forced to overpay that time Chelsea will be quoting 80m or we run back and try buy kokcu and they will ask for 70m.

I just tire for this club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:

E ask for money to buy backup striker them say e no dy.

He gats come up with solution na and wegoust na like the only striker way dy available for loan. If you be manager watin you go do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2023
freezyprinzy:
If Ten Hag want that le fe dude, would the board say no? Reports says Ten Hag would get £250m plus fees from players sales to spend this window, let him work with our scout to identify quality targets on reasonable fees and recommend to the board. If the board fails to sign his target, he should let the fans know so fans can call out the board. No fvcking time for a "Yes man" attitude...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Leyqute:

Imagine.

We don't always have new players for preseason. It's when the team performs woefully at the start of the season that we start spending money wastefully.

But na coach get fault.
So what would you suggest Ten Hag do if the useless board (Glaziers) fail to sign players as usual?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2023
TrebleChamp:
. Really funny bro 😁. We can blame the Glaziers for alot of things, things like allowing the club facilities to rot, taking too much money out of the club (debatable sef), but not for players signings or negotiating contract extensions. Some people might start blaming Glaziers for every problems in the world 😁

Baba, the matter just tire me I swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Mourinho called out the board for lack of players signing, some fans say he is causing trouble and hurting the Club image. Ole that didn't speak out and didn't hurt the club image was rightly sacked for poor performance. Ten Hag will be sacked too if result doesn't improve next season, let him not shout out loud that he needs his news signings in place before pre-season...

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superfelix: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2023
The Glazers PR machine out in full force, we've been here b4, we'll blame the manager for having no list and the glazers can't act cuz the manager is pleased with the squad he has 😂..We've seen how serious clubs with proper structure are moving this summer, maybe it's Ancelloti and Tuchel that's making the moves in Real and Bayern respectively. probably EtH should put a call through to learn a thing or two from them. Meanwhile, Long live the Glazers, the best thing to happen to this club since sliced bread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Do we really still have Glazers apologists here

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13292) (13293) (13294) (13295) (13296) (13297) (13298) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.