Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8703099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13289) (13290) (13291) (13292) (13293) (13294) (13295) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
100m +Maguire should get us Kane. Or will Spurs say just the 100m is enough? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
pkasso:
Subtract penalties, abeg grin I wan check something grin
do the maths and post the results. don't forget to subtract the assist penalties too.
we know of a popular midfielder that ran from penalty duties just two seasons ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
MRTA7:
100m +Maguire should get us Kane. Or will Spurs say just the 100m is enough? lipsrsealed

Sope otilor. Why would Spurs sell to a Premier League rival? Why would Kane who is leaving Spurs mainly to win titles elsewhere prefer United to Real Madrid where he is guaranteed those titles?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Excallibur:
Does Neymar really have off field drama. Neymar seems to be one of those players that people have a wrong perception of him because of his personality, for example out of the three PSG towards, he is the one that tracks back and defend the most

LMAO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
kozmicity:

Bart Vubruggen

Who is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
ChristineC:
do the maths and post the results. don't forget to subtract the assist penalties too.
we know of a popular midfielder that ran from penalty duties just two seasons ago.
Lmao. Na question I ask, I no kill person nau. Not taking anything away from him, but his goal tally has always been inflated by penalties. His creativity has never been in doubt, though.

Hope you are not referring to Muller? grin Muller no be Penandes mate oh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
pkasso:
Lmao. Na question I ask, I no kill person nau. Not taking anything away from him, but his goal tally has always been inflated by penalties. His creativity has never been in doubt, though.

Hope you are not referring to Muller? grin Muller no be Penandes mate oh.
I thought the penalty was a sure goal.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
ChristineC:
I thought the penalty was a sure goal.
Not everyone takes penalties for their teams, and not many teams gets as many penalties as Man Utd. So, non-penalty goals is a fair metric for goal returns. If to say, Bruno was the one winning those PKs now, e for even good. But, no be so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
🚨💰 Chelsea don’t want to sit down negotiate for Mount, it’s £70m or NOTHING. (@FabrizioRomano, @CFCPys) #MUFC 🔴
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
pkasso:
Not everyone takes penalties for their teams, and not many teams gets as many penalties as Man Utd. So, non-penalty goals is a fair metric for goal returns. If to say, Bruno was the one winning those PKs now, e for even good. But, no be so.
how many penalties did United get this season?
like I said, you can subtract the penalty goals and compare the stats with your favourite midfielders let's see the difference. it shouldn't be that difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨💰 Chelsea don’t want to sit down negotiate for Mount, it’s £70m or NOTHING. (@FabrizioRomano, @CFCPys) #MUFC 🔴
Good, they should keep standing cos they're never getting that amount for Mount.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Benzema: “Al Ittihad is a new challenge for me. It's a good league and there are many good players”. 🟡⚫️🇸🇦

“Cristiano Ronaldo is already here, he is a friend who shows that Saudi Arabia is starting to get ahead and I am here to win as I did in Europe”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jokerman:
Benzema: “Al Ittihad is a new challenge for me. It's a good league and there are many good players”. 🟡⚫️🇸🇦

“Cristiano Ronaldo is already here, he is a friend who shows that Saudi Arabia is starting to get ahead and I am here to win as I did in Europe”.

Nothing money no fit do🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
🚨 Saudi Arabia plan to spend €20 BILLION in order to attract the biggest names to their league in the next two years. 🇸🇦💰

(Source: @elmundoes)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

Sope otilor. Why would Spurs sell to a Premier League rival? Why would Kane who is leaving Spurs mainly to win titles elsewhere prefer United to Real Madrid where he is guaranteed those titles?

I agree on the spurs not wanting to sell issue but there's some rumours Kane is keen to stay in the premier league to break shearer's record.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fabrizio Romano:

EXCL: Donny van de Beek will explore options on the market in the next weeks as he could leave Man United. 🚨🔴🇳🇱 #MUFC

Donny loves the club and ten Hag but he needs and wants to play regularly next season.

Cc LostMyZeal smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
🚨🇪🇸 Manchester United expect David de Gea to sign a new contract at the club despite interest from clubs in Saudi Arabia.
@GraemeBailey

Erik 7 Hag?? What are you waiting for??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jokerman:

Nothing money no fit do🤣

If na you nko 600M euros for 3 years. That's more than Benz have earned throughout his career.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
N’Golo Kanté is on the verge of joining Al Ittihad on free transfer! Final details are being discussed then proposal will be accepted 🚨🟡⚫️🇸🇦 #CFC

Al Ittihad directors just arrived in London to link up with PIF Saudi delegation to prepare documents.

€100m per year until 2025.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
[🌕] Tottenham Hotspur have expressed an interest in Harry Maguire, with the defender considering his options after falling out of favour at #mufc. [@TimesSport]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
⚽♋A-zed Sports♋⚽
@Tundeyinde
·
20m
🆕Wilfried Zaha reached an agreement with Al Nassr and is ready to land in Saudi Arabia. Just the signature is missing, but - as it stands. 💛🗂

Via: Rudy Galleti
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
🇸🇦 Exclusive|| Al Nassr offers a €95M salary to Gündogan. Al-Ittihad will also make an offer to Gùndogan after the Champions League final. 💛🍒🤙
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ellexy:
Fabrizio Romano:

EXCL: Donny van de Beek will explore options on the market in the next weeks as he could leave Man United. 🚨🔴🇳🇱 #MUFC

Donny loves the club and ten Hag but he needs and wants to play regularly next season.

Cc LostMyZeal smiley

I thought he was going to send Bruno to the bench with padlock 🔐😀

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

He literally can break Alan Shearer's record in 2 years. He also has a good chance of winning trophies at United. That beats anything Madrid has to offer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Leyqute:

You've also forgotten the first few months of the season. They were shitting on Bruno just to elevate and overhype Erisksen. We've all seen how that has ended.

I'll never take any criticisms against Bruno serious. Seeing how it changed from 'He's benefitting from good finishing' (Rashford and Martial were prolific that season) to other nonsense like stats padding, spamming passes and all other nonsense. Whatever happens, they were always going to find a flaw and hammer on it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Leyqute:

Don't worry he's coming

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
This Saudi eeenh. Thier money eenh!!! grin grin grin grin. 50 million naira be like 1000 naira for their eyes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:24am On Jun 07, 2023
ChristoBam:

He literally can break Alan Shearer's record in 2 years. He also has a good chance of winning trophies at United. That beats anything Madrid has to offer.

Ok then. He has prioritised individual glory over the winning titles.
There is a tiny chance of winning a title at United, but I wouldn’t call it a good chance. At least not for the major titles like EPL and UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2023
MRTA7:

I agree on the spurs not wanting to sell issue but there's some rumours Kane is keen to stay in the premier league to break shearer's record.

If he wants to break that record he might as well stay at Spurs. United are not winning major titles soon.

If he comes at a reasonable fee though he is very welcome.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Leyqute:

Who is that?

This guy
https://twitter.com/EverydayMUFC22/status/1657058180420059136?t=-pW7dxFkq5lmoucTgBVtIg&s=19

And he won't cost more than 20m if we can even notice him. Do make sure to go through the whole thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2023
kozmicity:

This guy
https://twitter.com/EverydayMUFC22/status/1657058180420059136?t=-pW7dxFkq5lmoucTgBVtIg&s=19

And he won't cost more than 20m if we can even notice him. Do make sure to go through the whole thread.
How I wish this club moves very quickly. Everything is a drag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2023
kozmicity:

This guy

I went through the whole thread. The guy looks very promising. With top GK coaching he's going to be world class.

Him being dutch gives me a sense that EtH might like him and want to bring him in. But it's Man Utd, so I'm not keeping my hopes high.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13289) (13290) (13291) (13292) (13293) (13294) (13295) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: dammywapes(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.