Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2013
StarBoard:
oga, give us at least one valid link to substantiate your claim about Giggs.
You think this is the newspaper stand where you can throw about any information and nobody will challenge it?
There are enlightened minds here.
One link please.

You see what following coogar has done to you? Follow follow. How can you claim to be a united or an Epl fan and not know this? See link below and google is your friend. Where were you last year. And in the award, Rooney won the best goal ever. Get the complete info here. Haba! Na wao. I gave u this link earlier.

▪ Dennis Bergkamp, Arsenal

▪ Eric Cantona, Leeds United, Manchester United

▪ Thierry Henry, Arsenal

▪ Roy Keane, Nottingham Forest, Manchester United

▪ Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United

▪ Paul Scholes, Manchester United

▪ Alan Shearer, Blackburn Rovers, Newcastle United

▪ Patrick Vieira, Arsenal, Manchester City

▪ Gianfranco Zola, Chelsea

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_20_Seasons_Awards

You guys are just obsessed with arguments. Coogar will tell you Rooney scored 40 penalties and you will swallow it without questions or investigation. Whereas Rooney scored only 14. He will use statistic to claim Berba was better, whereas same statistic can be used to state Macheida had best goals per match ratio in some seasons. You guys have been so misled with dubious analysis and statistics. See the link dude or you google it. Shaking my head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2013
StarBoard:
elampiro posts just to increase his post count.
elampiro started following United in 2010.

Look at this supposed fan of United who doesn't know Giggs is EPL ever best. See yourself.

Go to my nairaland profile, you will see what I have been posting about United since I joined nairaland in 2005. I have been a fan since 1995.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2013
coogar:

abeg, comparing elampiro to me is not endearing. elampiro is a fantasist. we were all here when he said chicharito was poor this season even when records show chicharito copped less than 900 mins on the pitch. elampiro is not a united fan - he's fake!

What about you that said Rooney has 40 penalties, whereas he has 14. You that don't Giggs won 'Premier League 20 seasons best player award.' You that don't know Macheida Premier League goals to playing time could beat the best of players/strikers in EPL. Yet you erroneously use it as the only point you have for Berba, whereas Rooney has a million an one. You that don't know Rooney is only one of the few United players to have been on FIFA 11. And he virtually makes top 20 every year, he won 5th best.

I beg go and blog jare. Not surprised, bloggers are fake and liars. Carrying fake news and photoshopping pictures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2013
Premier League 20 Seasons Awards: The Winners

The Premier League honoured the greatest players, managers and moments from the past 20 years with its 20 Seasons Awards during a special ceremony held in London, on Tuesday 15th May.

The full list of the winners from the Premier League's 20 Seasons Awards:

PANEL VOTES

Best Player
Ryan Giggs (Manchester United)
Read More >

Best Manager
Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United)
Read More >

Best Team
Arsenal (The 'Invincibles' 2003/4)
Read More >

Best Season
2011/12 (Champions Manchester City)
Read More >

Most Memorable Quote
Kevin Keegan ("I will love it..." 1996)
Read More >

PUBLIC VOTES

Best Goal
Wayne Rooney (Man Utd v Man City, February 2011)
Read More >

Best Match
Man Utd 4-3 Man City (September 2009)
Read More >

Best Save
Craig Gordon (Sunderland v Bolton Wanderers, December 2010)
Read More >

Best Goal Celebration
Eric Cantona (Man Utd v Sunderland, December 1996)
Read More >

FANTASY TEAMS
Public Vote: Peter Schmeichel; Ashley Cole, Tony Adams, Nemanja Vidic, Gary Neville; Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Steven Gerrard, Cristiano Ronaldo; Thierry Henry, Alan Shearer.

Expert Panel:
Peter Schmeichel; Ashley Cole, Tony Adams, Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville; Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Roy Keane, Cristiano Ronaldo; Thierry Henry, Alan Shearer.
Read More >

Special Awards
Read More

http://www.epfl-europeanleagues.com/pl_20_seasons_awards.htm

StarBox, if you like deny I didn't post this again. You are suppose to be an EPL follower, I guess.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:44pm On May 19, 2013
elampiro:
What about you that said Rooney has 40 penalties, whereas he has 14. You that don't Giggs won 'Premier League 20 seasons best player award.'

you are a tool - who n who argued with you about giggsy's useless award. i said rooney has scored about 40 penalties for united overall - i never used it as a fact in my statistics. and when you computed the stats, berbatov still beat rooney - in a nutshell, rooney's actual number of penalties scored is irrelevant!

You that don't know Macheida Premier League goals to playing time could beat the best of players/strikers in EPL.

you are a consummate retärd - i dunno macheda's what? you are throwing an outlier you aren't sure it's a fact or a myth!

Yet you erroneously use it as the only point you have for Berba, whereas Rooney has a million an one. You that don't know Rooney is only one of the few United players to have been on FIFA 11. And he virtually makes top 20 every year, he won 5th best.

so rooney being on FIFA 11 makes him better than berbatov? hahahaha - your brain cells need to be reconfigured. for your info, macheda has 4 league goals + 2 assists = 626 mins. macheda has a goal per 156.5 mins, there goes your window of knowledge!

I beg go and blog jare. Not surprised, bloggers are fake and liars. Carrying fake news and photoshopping pictures.

mumu - the only united fan who thinks rooney won the FA cup. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool - who n who argued with you about giggsy's useless award. i said rooney has scored about 40 penalties for united overall - i never used it as a fact in my statistics. and when you computed the stats, berbatov still beat rooney - in a nutshell, rooney's actual number of penalties scored is irrelevant!

you are a consummate retärd - i dunno macheda's what?

so rooney being on FIFA 11 makes him better than berbatov? hahahaha - your brain cells need to be reconfigured.

mumu - the only united fan who thinks rooney won the FA cup. grin

What is the correlation between 14 and 40? 2005 to date United had 38 penalties. Yet you claimed Rooney had 40.

Go and support you Berbatov, 5 UCl goals in 4 years. Bench warmer, no FIFA honour, no EPL honour. £4m striker.

To you every award is nonsense, except your irrelevant statistics- open play, per minute. Let's have ratio of goal/minute of Macheida in seasons he scored. Then you will understand how useless your start support bench warmers. In your opinion, Macheida is better than Welbeck.

You could as well take the EPL golden boot from RVP and give to Suarez based on your brainless irrelevant odd way of analyzing football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:50pm On May 19, 2013
elampiro:
What is the correlation between 14 and 40? 2005 to date United had 38 penalties. Yet you claim Rooney had 40.

stop displaying your idiocy - whether 14 or 40, berba still beats rooney. berba had 7000 mins under his belt at old trafford, that's a decent sample size to analyse his performance!

Go and support you Berbatov, 5 UCl goals in 4 years. Bench warmer, no FIFA honour, no EPL honour. £4m striker.

berbatov came a hero, left a hero.

To you every award is nonsense, except your irrelevant statistics- open play, per minute. Let's have ratio of goal/minute of Macheida in seasons he scored. Then you will understand how useless your start support bench warmers. In your opinion, Macheida is better than Welbeck.

the only award that is important is the golden boot award. you don't need any panel of judges to vote on that. if you outscore your fellow professionals, you get the boot....it's as simple as that! FIFA 11, UEFA 11, SOLAR SYSTEM 11 is open for a debate -

You could as well take the EPL golden boot from RVP and give to Suarez based on your brainless irrelevant odd way of analyzing football.

yet he brainfarts again - after getting shown up that macheda's stats of goal/min is worse than rooney, berbatov and hernandez, he throws another idiotic analogy into it....

suarez - 23 goals + 11 assists in 2953 mins
robin. - 26 goals + 15 assists in 3123 mins

suarez, 1 goal every 128 mins
robin, 1 goal every 120 mins.

go n take the award from van persie, you idiotic fowl! expecting you to bring up another foolish example. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2013
coogar:

stop displaying your idiocy - whether 14 or 40, berba still beats rooney. berba had 7000 mins under his belt at old trafford, that's a decent sample size to analyse his performance!

the only award that is important is the golden boot award. you don't need any panel of judges to vote on that. if you outscore your fellow professionals, you get the boot....it's as simple as that! FIFA 11, UEFA 11, SOLAR SYSTEM 11 is open for a debate -

yet he brainfarts again - after getting shown up that macheda's stats of goal/min is worse than rooney, berbatov and hernandez, he throws another idiotic analogy into it....

Now you exposed yourself. Golden ball or best player is greater than highest goal scorer.

In your per minute analysis, Macheida scores more than one goal in two matches. Does that make him greater than Welbeck? Goals are not judged by per minute because as you play longer, there is tendency for goals to drop due to fatique and diminishing return. That's why bench warmers sometimes shine just for a fluke. See below and be guided.

Take the case of RVP and Suarez this season as I said earlier.

What is the correlation between 14 and 40? 2005 to date United had 38 penalties. Yet you claimed Rooney had 40.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2013
coogar:

suarez - 23 goals + 11 assists in 2953 mins
robin. - 26 goals + 15 assists in 3123 mins

suarez, 1 goal every 128 mins
robin, 1 goal every 120 mins.

go n take the award from van persie, you idiotic fowl! expecting you to bring up another foolish example. tongue

Idiotic analysis, which FA gives award on assists?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:13pm On May 19, 2013
elampiro:
Idiotic analysis, which FA gives award on assists?

you are a retärd!
van persie scores 1 goal in every 120 mins, suarez does 1 in every 128 mins. van persie scores quicker than suarez which is contrary to the stüpudity you are displaying. i did not compute any per minute data for the assist cos van persie wins that hands down.

3123/26 = ?

2953/23 = ?

your 3 year-old cousin can help you, fool!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2013
coogar:

you are a retärd!
van persie scores 1 goal in every 120 mins, suarez does 1 in every 128 mins. van persie scores quicker than suarez which is contrary to the stüpudity you are displaying. i did not compute any per minute data for the assist cos van persie wins that hands down.

3123/26 = ?

2953/23 = ?

your 3 year-old cousin can help you, fool!

Your foolish man.
RVP scored 26 minus 3 penalties = 23 goals in 3123 minutes
Suarez scored all 23 goals from open play in 2955 minutes.

You brainless logic has caught up with you. Nonsense!

Goodnight everyone, I had a field day pummeling Coogar and cohort. I finish them in with their stupid logic. An away win for me. Sweet dreams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:37pm On May 19, 2013
elampiro:
Your foolish man.
RVP scored 26 minus 3 penalties = 23 goals in 3123 minutesp
Suarez scored all 23 goals from open play in 2955 minutes.

suarez scored 6 direct freekicks - that's not open play, you maggot! since when has freekicks classified as open play. you are a joke!

You brainless logic has caught up with you. Nonsense!

says the tool that told us macheda's stats is better than all united strikers.

Goodnight everyone, I had a field day pummeling Coogar and cohort. I finish them in with their stupid logic. An away win for me. Sweet dreams.

away win for a complete troglodyte that lied he saw rooney with the FA cup medal. lied rooney had more assists per min than berbatov. you better go back to your facebook forums where the FA does the coronation of the king at old trafford - unrepentant soccer illiterate!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 5:51am On May 20, 2013
SailorXY:
i hope we bid but i don't think we will have the financial muscle, besides scholes and hargreaves* replacements should be prioritized. nani & zaha can cover giggs for now
Why should United bid for another winger/striker? Is it not obvious that our problem is in the midfield and not attack, if we like let us sign bale and ronaldo together, we'll still struggle if the midfield still remain the same cos those guys will be starved of quality supply.

Coogar and Elampiro, you guys are beggining to spam this place with your arguement, drop it already. The Topic of argument is subjective, so no winner
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2013
Where is 1025. You are all in trouble, SAF has signed a new batch of refs, to assist us despite his retirement. tongue

Una go hear am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2013
coogar:

suarez scored 6 direct freekicks - that's not open play, you maggot! since when has freekicks classified as open play. you are a joke!

says the tool that told us macheda's stats is better than all united strikers.

away win for a complete troglodyte that lied he saw rooney with the FA cup medal. lied rooney had more assists per min than berbatov. you better go back to your facebook forums where the FA does the coronation of the king at old trafford - unrepentant soccer illiterate!

Hahahahahagahahaaaaa, ajigbijigbi. All your followers are laughing at your stupidity. Only genius score free kicks. It's more difficult to score free kicks than tap in.

You are beginning to lose any dignity left of my dismantly of you. You should have bowed out honorably since. Why did you not mention free kick in your previous debate. Trying o survive and save face.

Anyway, I enjoyed the past few days, particularly yesterday and especially last night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2013
The rumor of David Moyes coming in with Ross Bakley is getting stronger. I am Very exited, I think he is a very good prospect from the little I have seen of him and also very strong, the type we now lack in our midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:02pm On May 20, 2013
elampiro:
Hahahahahagahahaaaaa, ajigbijigbi. All your followers are laughing at your stupidity. Only genius score free kicks. It's more difficult to score free kicks than tap in.

yet the pet monkey continues to open his mouth without any iota of common sense. are freekicks classified as open play or set play? why are you such a fool? you want to compare the villa goal van persie scored to suarez's "hit the ball n hope it scores" freekicks with the defensive wall 10 yards away? you are a miserable sod!

You are beginning to lose any dignity left of my dismantly of you. You should have bowed out honorably since. Why did you not mention free kick in your previous debate. Trying o survive and save face.

what a troglodyte - so i am starting to lose dignity? that's better. you never had it since you brought your idiotic self here. the only man utd fan that saw rooney win the FA cup for man utd!

Anyway, I enjoyed the past few days, particularly yesterday and especially last night.

you didn't enjoy nothing - you have been destroyed completely here. telling us giggs is the king of old trafford because the premier league awarded him a sham award. since i posted the vidic example of 2009, elampiro ram back to his räpe dungeon where fools like him belong!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2013
coogar:

yet the pet monkey continues to open his mouth without any iota of common sense. are freekicks classified as open play or set play? why are you such a fool? you want to compare the villa goal van persie scored to suarez's "hit the ball n hope it scores" freekicks with the defensive wall 10 yards away? you are a miserable sod!

what a troglodyte - so i am starting to lose dignity? that's better. you never had it since you brought your idiotic self here. the only man utd fan that saw rooney win the FA cup for man utd!

you didn't enjoy nothing - you have been destroyed completely here. telling us giggs is the king of old trafford because the premier league awarded him a sham award. since i posted the vidic example of 2009, elampiro ram back to his räpe dungeon where fools like him belong!

Exactly how a loser talks. You are trying to open new debates, I am not following you there, I am satisfied with my devastating blows on you which shattered the falsehood you have built here. You want to open a new debate of who scored more great goal between Suarez and RVP, who was just tapping in and who scored from beating defenders with solo effort and hitting from free kicks as a genius. Even though I know the answer, I won't deviate from my great work here which gave you a technical knockout.

You expect everyone here to follow your lies and your idiotic ways of analyzing football. Until now, you had succeeded in brain washing some guys here to the believe Rooney scored 40 penalties. You succeeded in deceiving them to believe 5 UCL goal striker and a bench warmer is the best striker united has had over the past 8 years. You could have as well force SAF to pick Macheida over Welbeck with your senseless goal per minute statistics. You could also have the FA giving the golden boot to Suarez based on your foolish style of analyzing football as you did between Berba and Rooney. Instead of you to accept defeat and save yourself from further shame, you embarrassing yourself the more. Subtract penalties, subtract free kicks, add volleys, etc. When on earth has that ever being used in calculating football goals? To tell you don't watch football, you don't even know the competitions Suarez scored his free kicks. Well, who blames you when yours is to seat behind computer and watch only highlights and go to sites to get statistics of your per minute football. Incase you don't know,

Ronaldo scored so much from free kicks and he was considered a genius. It is a plus. I supposed you have deducted Ronaldo's free kicks and penalties from his goals.
Mugu, I guess you left out goals from corner kicks. Why not deduct them since they are set plays too. Narrow minded style of analyzing football

This is the end of your deception, false statistics and dubious ways of analyzing football on this forum.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2013
@ Coogar how do you mean by Vidic award?

Incase you don't know, 'premier league 20 years award' voting was done all players and all the professionals involved in EPL football. Votings were opened for many months. It was a more serious and aa higher award than the usual yearly PFA award. There Giggs was crowned the greatest player in EPL ever.

Sorry it bites you hard for I know you have succeeded in using your narrow sense of judging football to belittle Giggs here and promoting half baked strikers, bench warmers and flops. That is your Berbatov. And to correct you, Cantona is only one of the great, not the greatest in EPL. Your fake dubious analysis cannot be anywhere near the voting of those who are involved directly in the game.

Stop misleading people, listen and read more o gain knowledge. What do you gain from these arguments? You are so obsessed with argument here, you claim to be all knowing. People who come to make genuine active participation, who won't let them give heir opinion. You insult to frustrate them out so that you can monopolize the thread even with dubious information you give. No wonder this place is dry. The faceless people who write here are probably too self respecful to take your insults, and you don't know who is at the other end. They all left you to eat your narrow minded football analizing skills while you worship flops as in Berbatov.

I am here to expose you. I really have noticed what you are doing. Nairaland is a public forum.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 20, 2013
elampiro: Premier League 20 Seasons Awards: The Winners

PANEL VOTES

Best Player
Ryan Giggs (Manchester United)
Read More .
Running out of words to describe your folly.
Ryan Giggs got more votes = he's the best ever player in the premier league.According to you
I shudder at those who think you are a barrel of information.
After you get caught out in your lies, you now believe in your own hype.
elampiro:

Muppet. Insulting method? Hahahahahaha

I am not aware Rooney is from Old Trafford. He is a king in what he does on the field. Anyone who earns about a million pound a month (250 million naira) is a king at what he does. The current football world has only two kings above him in earnings.
You have yet to tell us where Rooney is King.
Because the issue was never about wages.
Eric Cantona is from France (wouldn't be so sure you knew that) but he is the King of Old Trafford.
So where is your logic?
Opaks all the way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2013
StarBoard:
Ryan Giggs got more votes = he's the best ever player in the premier league.According to you

Eric Cantona is from France (wouldn't be so sure you knew that) but he is the King of Old Trafford.
So where is your logic?
Opaks all the way

I don't understand your post on Giggs. Are you now saying he doesn't deserve it or what? Are you more knowledgeable than the voters? Even Messi's world best was based on votes.

As for Cantona, in what ceremony are you referring to? When was the coronation making him king? Anyone can claim king. Some fans call SAF king of Old Trafford, some others call Cantona 'king', some call Rooney 'king'. There is a 'fan club for king Rooney'.

Sir Alex Ferguson: The king of Old Trafford for 25 years

Nov 6 2011 by Steve Bates, The People

HE has been the king of Old Trafford for 25 years and taken Manchester United on a glory trip they could never have dreamed of back on November 6 1986.

Alex Ferguson Main

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/11/06/sir-alex-ferguson-the-king-of-old-trafford-for-25-years-102039-23540572/

Old Trafford king steps off throne

Published: 09 May 2013

Sir Alex Ferguson will retire at the end of the season. Picture: AP

⁠5 comments ⁠

SIR Alex Ferguson is to Britain’s football community what the Queen is to the population at large. Only a very small minority can remember a time when he was not on the throne.
http://m.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/glenn-gibbons-old-trafford-king-steps-off-throne-1-2924241

But the greatest player from Old Trafford in the EPL era is Giggs. This is official.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2013
StarBoard:

So where is your logic?
Opaks all the way

I don't understand your post on Giggs. Are you now saying he doesn't deserve it or what? Are you more knowledgeable than the voters? Even Messi's world best was based on votes.

As for Cantona, in what ceremony are you referring to? When was the coronation making him king? Anyone can claim king. Some fans call SAF king of Old Trafford, some others call Cantona 'king', some call Rooney 'king'. There is a 'fan club for king Rooney'.

HE has been the king of Old Trafford for 25 years and taken Manchester United on a glory trip they could never have dreamed of back on November 6 1986.

Alex Ferguson Main

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/11/06/sir-alex-ferguson-the-king-of-old-trafford-for-25-years-102039-23540572/

⁠5 comments ⁠

SIR Alex Ferguson is to Britain’s football community what the Queen is to the population at large. Only a very small minority can remember a time when he was not on the throne.
http://m.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/glenn-gibbons-old-trafford-king-steps-off-throne-1-2924241

But the greatest player from Old Trafford in the EPL era is Giggs. This is official.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2013
StarBoard:

So where is your logic?
Opaks all the way

In my post, I said I have decided to call him King Rooney. It's my decision and how does it affect anyone. Then Coogar decided to call Berbatov god. Lol

Alex Ferguson Main

⁠5 comments ⁠

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:12pm On May 20, 2013
n0m0705: The rumor of David Moyes coming in with Ross Bakley is getting stronger. I am Very exited, I think he is a very good prospect from the little I have seen of him and also very strong, the type we now lack in our midfield.
Where is he coming from? We don't want average players here ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:16pm On May 20, 2013
Let's chat on what Moyes will need to/likely do to improve & maintain discipline in the team na! All this una argument don dey dull up this hood mehn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:29pm On May 20, 2013
V
elampiro: @ Coogar how do you mean by Vidic award?

you are a fool, an obese one if i may add,
boom! in 08/09, the PFA awarded giggs as the best player in the league based on one game against chelsea at old trafford. in the same season, united players and united fans awarded vidic the player of the season(2 awards) on one night!

lesson: what the PFA decides to do is their own prerogative. no united fan would agree with you giggs is the king of old trafford, except homoerotic nincompoops like yourself with poop for brains!

Incase you don't know, 'premier league 20 years award' voting was done all players and all the professionals involved in EPL football. Votings were opened for many months. It was a more serious and aa higher award than the usual yearly PFA award. There Giggs was crowned the greatest player in EPL ever.

you have said it all - majority of the voters are today's kids that troll/spam the internet. half of them never saw the greats like cantona, bruce, ruud. trolls like you that started supporting united after DSTV became popular in nigeria! you need help from UNICEF to rewire your thought process!

Sorry it bites you hard for I know you have succeeded in using your narrow sense of judging football to belittle Giggs here and promoting half baked strikers, bench warmers and flops. That is your Berbatov. And to correct you, Cantona is only one of the great, not the greatest in EPL. Your fake dubious analysis cannot be anywhere near the voting of those who are involved directly in the game.

you are such an idïot - no one is arguing about who is the best in the premier league - it's about who rules the roost at old trafford!

Stop misleading people, listen and read more o gain knowledge. What do you gain from these arguments? You are so obsessed with argument here, you claim to be all knowing. People who come to make genuine active participation, who won't let them give heir opinion. You insult to frustrate them out so that you can monopolize the thread even with dubious information you give. No wonder this place is dry. The faceless people who write here are probably too self respecful to take your insults, and you don't know who is at the other end. They all left you to eat your narrow minded football analizing skills while you worship flops as in Berbatov.

read more? i know more than the people who write the articles you post here. look at this arabian camel!!! no wonder you claimed rooney won the FA cup. you musta gotten that from the fake articles you read. the same articles that told you chicharito was rubbish this season until we pointed it out to you he has played less than 10 league games in total!

you must be suffering from autism! sports journos all over the world come here to steal ideas n the precise analysis we do here everyday n you are there shoving idiotic articles in our faces. PFA had to nominate de gea as the best goalie before you agreed he's an excellent goalie - a fact we drummed into your head for weeks. if you marry a fool like yourself, all your kids would end up in a mental institution!

I am here to expose you. I really have noticed what you are doing. Nairaland is a public forum.

you are exposing yourself as a career idïot, a scumbag with an IQ less than your 10. the only plonker that feels PFA speaks for man utd fans. people would be reading your comments and they would laugh at your high level of ignorance!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:01pm On May 20, 2013
elampiro:
Exactly how a loser talks. You are trying to open new debates, I am not following you there, I am satisfied with my devastating blows on you which shattered the falsehood you have built here. You want to open a new debate of who scored more great goal between Suarez and RVP, who was just tapping in and who scored from beating defenders with solo effort and hitting from free kicks as a genius. Even though I know the answer, I won't deviate from my great work here which gave you a technical knockout.

i just love how this sand-nïgga keeps claiming the moral victory he doesn't even smell. if you have any decorum left in your diseased frame you call a body, you would log out n ask the admin to close your account - i won't even get into the RVP/suarez debate as it's futile!

You expect everyone here to follow your lies and your idiotic ways of analyzing football. Until now, you had succeeded in brain washing some guys here to the believe Rooney scored 40 penalties. You succeeded in deceiving them to believe 5 UCL goal striker and a bench warmer is the best striker united has had over the past 8 years. You could have as well force SAF to pick Macheida over Welbeck with your senseless goal per minute statistics. You could also have the FA giving the golden boot to Suarez based on your foolish style of analyzing football as you did between Berba and Rooney. Instead of you to accept defeat and save yourself from further shame, you embarrassing yourself the more. Subtract penalties, subtract free kicks, add volleys, etc. When on earth has that ever being used in calculating football goals? To tell you don't watch football, you don't even know the competitions Suarez scored his free kicks. Well, who blames you when yours is to seat behind computer and watch only highlights and go to sites to get statistics of your per minute football. Incase you don't know

berbatov is better than rooney by an astronomical mileage! the stats have proven it, their individual performance has proven it! you can knock your head against the wall but berba is your god - bow down and pray to your bulgarian lord n saviour.

Ronaldo scored so much from free kicks and he was considered a genius. It is a plus. I supposed you have deducted Ronaldo's free kicks and penalties from his goals.

kolarov scores plenty of freekicks - he must be better than evra. at this point, one has to believe a billy goat urinated on your head when you were a child - it's the only reason for your flawed logic!

Mugu, I guess you left out goals from corner kicks. Why not deduct them since they are set plays too. Narrow minded style of analyzing football

corner kicks? hahahaha! what a fowl! how many corners have you seen with the ball going straight into the net without the interference of another player? i have said it, you should be quarantined before your infection spreads to the rest of the forum!

This is the end of your deception, false statistics and dubious ways of analyzing football on this forum.

you are a goat!
if goals/min stat can be so ambiguous to you then i shudder to think how you made it out of school? you must have spermflakes in your brain!

below is the table comparing carrick to arteta in the just concluded season. if you are literate enough, you would see only the passes from open play were considered, because they know carrick rarely takes passes from set plays.....plus the other various factors you cannot find on your facebook!

[img]http://cdn.eplindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Carrick-Arteta-Possession.png?_cfgetx=img.rx:1274;img.ry:1274;[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2013
coogar: V

you are a fool, an obese one if i may add,
boom! in 08/09, the PFA awarded giggs as the best player in the league based on one game against chelsea at old trafford. in the same season, united players and united fans awarded vidic the player of the season(2 awards) on one night!

lesson: what the PFA decides to do is their own prerogative. no united fan would agree with you giggs is the king of old trafford, except homoerotic nincompoops like yourself with poop for brains!

you have said it all - majority of the voters are today's kids that troll/spam the internet. half of them never saw the greats like cantona, bruce, ruud. trolls like you that started supporting united after DSTV became popular in nigeria! you need help from UNICEF to rewire your thought process!

you are such an idïot - no one is arguing about who is the best in the premier league - it's about who rules the roost at old trafford!

read more? i know more than the people who write the articles you post here. look at this arabian camel!!! no wonder you claimed rooney won the FA cup. you musta gotten that from the fake articles you read. the same articles that told you chicharito was rubbish this season until we pointed it out to you he has played less than 10 league games in total!

you must be suffering from autism! sports journos all over the world come here to steal ideas n the precise analysis we do here everyday n you are there shoving idiotic articles in our faces. PFA had to nominate de gea as the best goalie before you agreed he's an excellent goalie - a fact we drummed into your head for weeks. if you marry a fool like yourself, all your kids would end up in a mental institution!

you are exposing yourself as a career idïot, a scumbag with an IQ less than your 10. the only plonker that feels PFA speaks for man utd fans. people would be reading your comments and they would laugh at your high level of ignorance!

Block head, when has voting done by professional footballers, ex-footballers, offcials and journalist tantamount to kids voting. Try and enlightened yourserlf ignoramous you. if it were kids, the best celebration wouldn't have gone to Cantona, you big empty head

You claim to know more than people directly involved in the game- players, coaches, ex-players, journalist, TV presenters, yet you have just 5 brainwashed followers here. The reall peaople who should have enlightened you and your cohort, you chased them away, for in your blindness and darkness you prefer. How dark your football sense really is. If you have accepted you were an ignoramous, then the people who came here previously would have helped you, or you should have learnt a little. No you claim you know, there you remain in your ignorance.

All United fans unanimosly know the truth in other forum, except here you have braishwash some gullible people. Official award is official and not your bear parlour award. Whenever there is a conflict of intesrest in awards, the one done by professionals footballers and endorsed by the governing body stands.
Cantona I respect, Cantona I love, but he was a few season wonder and a local champion. Giggs has 13 EPL and two UCL trophies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2013
How do you define respect? Only the likes of Parlo Madini and Inzaghi can talk when he talks.

Ryan Giggs

Honours

Club

Manchester United

▪ Premier League (13): 1992–93, 1993–94, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11, 2012–13

▪ FA Cup (4): 1993–94, 1995–96, 1998–99, 2003–04

▪ Football League Cup (4): 1991–92, 2005–06, 2008–09, 2009–10

▪ FA Community Shield (cool: 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010

▪ UEFA Champions League (2): 1998–99, 2007–08

▪ UEFA Super Cup (1): 1991

▪ Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999

▪ FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

Individual

▪ PFA Young Player of the Year (2): 1991–92, 1992–93

▪ PFA Team of the Year (6): 1992–93, 1997–98, 2000–01, 2001–02, 2006–07, 2008–09

▪ PFA Team of the Century (1): 1997–2007[86]

▪ PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2008–09

▪ FWA Tribute Award: 2007

▪ Bravo Award (1): 1993

▪ BBC Sports Personality of the Year (1): 2009

▪ BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year (2): 1996, 2009

▪ GQ Sportsman of the Year (1): 2010[87]

▪ Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year (1): 1997–98

▪ Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year (2): 1990–91, 1991–92

▪ Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992–93 to 2001–02): Overall Team of the Decade

▪ Premier League 20 Seasons Awards (1992–93 to 2011–12): best player

▪ UEFA Champions League 10 Seasons Dream Team (1992 to 2002): 2002

▪ Premier League Player of the Month (3): September 1993, August 2006, February 2007

▪ Goal of the Season (1): 1998–99

▪ English Football Hall of Fame Inductee: 2005

▪ Golden Foot: 2011

Orders and special awards

▪ OBE for services to football: 2007
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:22pm On May 20, 2013
elampiro:
Block head, when has voting done by professional footballers, ex-footballers, offcials and journalist tantamount to kids voting. Try and enlightened yourserlf ignoramous you. if it were kids, the best celebration wouldn't have gone to Cantona, you big empty head

when stüpudity fell in love with idiocy, you are their love child! no one is enlightening anyone - is giggs the king of old trafford like you claim? if yes - show us where he was given such awards and this matter would end!

You claim to know more than people directly involved in the game- players, coaches, ex-players, journalist, TV presenters, yet you have just 5 brainwashed followers here. The reall peaople who should have enlightened you and your cohort, you chased them away, for in your blindness and darkness you prefer. How dark your football sense really is. If you have accepted you were an ignoramous, then the people who came here previously would have helped you, or you should have learnt a little. No you claim you know, there you remain in your ignorance.

i know better than the pillocks that wrote the articles you read. they told you de gea flopped this season, i told you that isn't true. at the end of it all, i provided stats that placed de gea far ahead of hart - you still continued to spew nonsense until the PFA for once got their voting system right on de gea. if we follow your lead, hart is the better goalie this season - it's easy to see you are a möron!

All United fans unanimosly know the truth in other forum, except here you have braishwash some gullible people. Official award is official and not your bear parlour award. Whenever there is a conflict of intesrest in awards, the one done by professionals footballers and endorsed by the governing body stands.

so in your dilapidated nervous system, giggs was better than vidic in 2009? giggs was better than vidic that kept 14 clean sheets in consecutive league games? i put it to you that you suffer from syphilis of the nervous system!

Cantona I respect, Cantona I love, but he was a few season wonder and a local champion. Giggs has 13 EPL and two UCL trophies.

giggs has 13 EPL titles? lolololol - that makes him better than eric? you are a tadpole! rio has 6 EPL titles, he must be better than ronaldo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2013
coogar:

i just love how this sand-nïgga keeps claiming the moral victory he doesn't even smell. if you have any decorum left in your diseased frame you call a body, you would log out n ask the admin to close your account - i won't even get into the RVP/suarez debate as it's futile!

berbatov is better than rooney by an astronomical mileage! the stats have proven it, their individual performance has proven it! you can knock your head against the wall but berba is your god - bow down and pray to your bulgarian lord n saviour.

kolarov scores plenty of freekicks - he must be better than evra. at this point, one has to believe a billy goat urinated on your head when you were a child - it's the only reason for your flawed logic!

corner kicks? hahahaha! what a fowl! how many corners have you seen with the ball going straight into the net without the interference of another player? i have said it, you should be quarantined before your infection spreads to the rest of the forum!

you are a goat!
if goals/min stat can be so ambiguous to you then i shudder to think how you made it out of school? you must have spermflakes in your brain!

below is the table comparing carrick to arteta in the just concluded season. if you are literate enough, you would see passes from open play were considered, and the other various factors you cannot find on your facebook!

[img]http://cdn.eplindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Carrick-Arteta-Possession.png?_cfgetx=img.rx:1274;img.ry:1274;[/img]

Loser, what are the clips you are showing? Even Okocha has great goals. Has your IQ degenerated this low? Don't you know Rooney has the official EPL best goal of all time?

How can you possibly compare Manchester United official facebook page to this place, your limited resources cannot meet their level of technology and they are always with the teams and players, at training and virtually everywhere. A page of 33 million people and average of 2 million people discussing per week. You really are a proud ignoramous who is not ready to come out from your cave.

No one else is capable of Rooney's goal against City. A winning goal. Big game player.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 8:45pm On May 20, 2013
Elampiro and coogar..abeg dis ur arguement don dey boring jhor..haha!watin sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrandFinale2021(m), Oasis007(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.