Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8751266 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2013
coogar:

when stüpudity fell in love with idiocy, you are their love child! no one is enlightening anyone - is giggs the king of old trafford like you claim? if yes - show us where he was given such awards and this matter would end!

i know better than the pillocks that wrote the articles you read. they told you de gea flopped this season, i told you that isn't true. at the end of it all, i provided stats that placed de gea far ahead of hart - you still continued to spew nonsense until the PFA for once got their voting system right on de gea. if we follow your lead, hart is the better goalie this season - it's easy to see you are a möron!

so in your dilapidated nervous system, giggs was better than vidic in 2009? giggs was better than vidic that kept 14 clean sheets in consecutive league games? i put it to you that you suffer from syphilis of the nervous system!

giggs has 13 EPL titles? lolololol - that makes him better than eric? you are a tadpole! rio has 6 EPL titles, he must be better than ronaldo!

Blocked head, stop using bear parlour discussion to compare official awards. Giggs is the best player in EPL ever.

Which is that all the players you promote are all local champions? Does that not tell you something? Giggs is two UCL winner, two more finals and 13 EPL titles.

Cantona was wonderful and phenomena but he was a local champion and a few season wonder man.
Then on the lower ladder, Rooner has 1 UCL, 5 EPL and PFA best (1), FIFA recognitions. Where is Berbatov and Nistelrooy? Mr allknowing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:11pm On May 20, 2013
elampiro:
Loser, what are the clips you are showing? Even Okocha has great goals. Has your IQ degenerated this low? Don't you know Rooney has the official EPL best goal of all time?

berbatov's volley against liverpool was of equal standing, you homoerotic pleb!

How can you possibly compare Manchester United official facebook page to this place, your limited resources cannot meet their level of technology and they are always with the teams and players, at training and virtually everywhere. A page of 33 million people and average of 2 million people discussing per week. You really are a proud ignoramous who is not ready to come out from your cage.

33 million moröns like yourself, you mean?
what sanity can exist amongst people of your ilk? you are so mentally-deranged, you would taste shït before knowing what it is. facebook united fans where ruminant animals like yourself thought chicharito was below average this season until we corrected your leaky brains.

No one else is capable of Rooney's goal against City. A winning goal. Big game player.

an overhead kick rooney shinned instead of using his in-step. berba's goal was back to reina and he still beat reina to score. rooney is british so i expect goats like yourself to suck his phallus!

elampiro:
Blocked head, stop using bear parlour discussion to compare official awards. Giggs is the best player in EPL ever.

without a doubt, he is......
except that this giggs never came close to winning ballon d'or throughout those 13 years. you are a tool!

Which is that all the players you promote are all local champions? Does that not tell you something? Giggs is two UCL winner, two more finals and 13 EPL titles.

giggs is the local champion. football greats have chosen scholes as the best midfielder of our generation and you are lauding giggs!!! giggs?

Cantona was wonderful and phenomena but he was a local champion and a few season wonder man.
Then on the lower ladder, Rooner has 1 UCL, 5 EPL and PFA best (1), FIFA recognitions. Where is Berbatov and Nistelrooy? Mr allknowing.

berbatov, cantona, ruud, ronaldo are all greater than rooney. deal with it! oshea has gazillion titles, sagna has none.........by elampiro's idiotic standard, oshea is better than bacary and valdes is better than buffon!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 9:22pm On May 20, 2013
pls what's wrong with coogar and elampiro? Give it up already and stop making this thread uninteresting. it have do na, haba! Give it a rest and move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2013
coogar:

berbatov's volley against liverpool was of equal standing, you homoerotic pleb!

33 million moröns like yourself, you mean?
what sanity can exist amongst people of your ilk? you are so mentally-deranged, you would taste shït before knowing what it is. facebook united fans where ruminant animals like yourself thought chicharito was below average this season until we corrected your leaky brains.

an overhead kick rooney shinned instead of using his in-step. berba's goal was back to reina and he still beat reina to score. rooney is british so i expect goats like yourself to suck his phallus!

without a doubt, he is......
except that this giggs never came close to winning ballon d'or throughout those 13 years. you are a tool!

giggs is the local champion. football greats have chosen scholes as the best midfielder of our generation and you are lauding giggs!!! giggs?

berbatov, cantona, ruud, ronaldo are all greater than rooney. deal with it! oshea has gazillion titles, sagna has none.........by elampiro's idiotic standard, oshea is better than bacary and valdes is better than buffon!

Listen to yourself again. Berbatov goal is of equal standard. Bear parlour talk. Keep celebrating mediocrity. PFA best goals goes to Rooney. And the whole world knows there has never been, and there might never be anything close to it in decades to come. Keep swimming in your bvear parlour ideas and opinions. Experts view and awards are there for the history books. Like the ones below.

Wayne Rooney

Honours

Club

Manchester United

▪ Premier League (5): 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11, 2012–13

▪ Football League Cup (2): 2005–06, 2009–10

▪ FA Community Shield (3): 2007, 2010, 2011

▪ UEFA Champions League (1): 2007–08

▪ FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

Individual

▪ PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2009–10

▪ PFA Young Player of the Year (2): 2004–05, 2005–06

▪ PFA Fans' Player of the Year (2): 2005–06, 2009–10

▪ PFA Premier League Team of the Year (3): 2005–06, 2009–10, 2011–12

▪ FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2009–10

▪ Goal of the Season (3): 2004–05, 2006–07, 2010–11

▪ Goal of the Month (6): October 2003, January 2005, April 2005, January 2007, March 2007, February 2011

▪ Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year (2): 2005–06, 2009–10

▪ BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year (1): 2002

▪ Bravo Award (1): 2003

▪ UEFA Euro 2004 Team of the Tournament

▪ FIFPro World Young Player of the Year (1): 2004–05

▪ Premier League Player of the Month (5): February 2005, December 2005, March 2006, October 2007, January 2010

▪ Barclays Player of the Year (1): 2009–10

▪ Premier League 20 Seasons Awards (1992–93 to 2011–12):

▪ Best Goal (vs. Manchester City, 12 February 2011)

▪ FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball (1): 2008

▪ England Player of the Year (2): 2008, 2009

▪ Golden Boot Landmark Award 20 (1): 2009–10

▪ FIFA/FIFPro World XI (1): 2011, 5th best in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2013
Officially awarded goal of the month. Then goal of the year. And finally EPL best goal ever. It will take decades to get anything close again.

A cross from Nani from the flank. It flew behind Rooney, then he turned and went on a very high scissors kick, on a fist time. The ball was in the air from the cross, it didn't drop, no interception. What a marvelous hit by Wayne Rooney. Is it the height of the ball, is it the timing by Rooney, is the the precision? Is it the accuracy on the target? But wait, it has to be a winning goal a English football biggest rivalry goal. All of which made it very phenomena. It can only be done by Wayne Rooney. It came at a time he was being booed even by fans for his transfer saga, after 2010 world cup and on his return from injury. Big game player.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:41pm On May 20, 2013
Belovedd: pls what's wrong with coogar and elampiro? Give it up already and stop making this thread uninteresting. it have do na, haba! Give it a rest and move on.

give what up?
elampiro needs lobotomy and prof coogar is doing humanity a service by fixing elamps!

elampiro:
Listen to yourself again. Berbatov goal is of equal standard. Bear parlour talk. Keep celebrating mediocrity. PFA best goals goes to Rooney. And the whole world knows there has never been, and there might never be anything close to it in decades to come. Keep swimming in your bvear parlour ideas and opinions. Experts view and awards are there for the history books. Like the ones below.

more brainfarts from the homoerotic donkey....
who cares about the number of awards rooney has? only fools like you throw such nonsense in a rational discourse. rooney is substandard to berbatov and that's a fact!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2013
coogar:

give what up?
elampiro needs lobotomy and prof coogar is doing humanity a service by fixing elamps!

more brainfarts from the homoerotic donkey....
who cares about the number of awards rooney has? only fools like you throw such nonsense in a rational discourse. rooney is substandard to berbatov and that's a fact!

A fact in your bear parlour. 5 UCL goals in 4 years, a bench warmer, a £4m striker. A striker sent to the bench by Chicharito.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2013
Okay I will go first, here is my football manager approach to this summers transfer window. grin

1. Sell Rooney for £40-50m. According to Elampiro he is 3rd best in the world so £50m is even low. cool

2. Buy Bale for £20m plus Ashley Young in a swap+cash deal.

3. Use the extra wage room cleared by letting Rooney and Young go to give Nani a new improved long term deal and cover wages of the new signings.

4. Ear mark about £25m to bring in 2 mobile, energetic all round central midfielders. At least one must be ready to immediately start and have top quality (not necessarily defensive midfielders or attacking midfielders). e.g Strootman, Cabaye, Wanyama, Banega e.t.c

Use the remaining budget (about £35m) to bring in a genuine top rate player to add back our fright factor as well as compensate for Rooney's departure. (CR7, Lewandoski, Falcao e.t.c) or instead bring in a quality young prodigy like we did with CR7 after Ronaldinho played us in 2003. (e.g Munian, Reus, Eriksen).

Any player not up to the added competition for places can go.

Unlikely, but a man can dream. Who's next?

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2013
United 3-2 Tottenham. The Reds rally from 0-2 down at half time to win the under-21 Premier League final in classic style! Congratulations lads

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2013
The proud animal who calls himself a professor is temporary gone. Waiting for you tomorrow. Mr falsehood! Professor of 5 gullible people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2013
SailorXY:
Where is he coming from? We don't want average players here ooo
He is 19 years old from Everton academy, believe me I have seen him in few games and the latest being against arsenal few weeks ago(he played in place of injured leon osman along side fellaini), he was a beast in the midfield that day. You need to see that match to know how good he is, atleast for the future
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 11:29pm On May 20, 2013
are u aware that the last coach of manure suffered his last defeat in the hands of chelsea and history has it also that the new manuure coach suffered his last defeat to chelsea too.
na waa for chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:45pm On May 20, 2013
n0m0705:
He is 19 years old from Everton academy, believe me I have seen him in few games and the latest being against arsenal few weeks ago(he played in place of injured leon osman along side fellaini), he was a beast in the midfield that day. You need to see that match to know how good he is, atleast for the future
i think the problem will be that he is english, alot of "youngster gerrards and scholeses grin " whew!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 12:13am On May 21, 2013
montelik: Okay I will go first, here is my football manager approach to this summers transfer window. grin

1. Sell Rooney for £40-50m. According to Elampiro he is 3rd best in the world so £50m is even low. cool

2. Buy Bale for £20m plus Ashley Young in a swap+cash deal.

3. Use the extra wage room cleared by letting Rooney and Young go to give Nani a new improved long term deal and cover wages of the new signings.

4. Ear mark about £25m to bring in 2 mobile, energetic all round central midfielders. At least one must be ready to immediately start and have top quality (not necessarily defensive midfielders or attacking midfielders). e.g Strootman, Cabaye, Wanyama, Banega e.t.c

Use the remaining budget (about £35m) to bring in a genuine top rate player to add back our fright factor as well as compensate for Rooney's departure. (CR7, Lewandoski, Falcao e.t.c) or instead bring in a quality young prodigy like we did with CR7 after Ronaldinho played us in 2003. (e.g Munian, Reus, Eriksen).

Any player not up to the added competition for places can go.

Unlikely, but a man can dream. Who's next?

cool cool
seconded

But bale wld cost more dan dat and anderson too should be offloaded with chicharito

I also prefer fulham's bryan to dos midfielders or tarabt

Btw,people are talking highly of 1 janujaz in our youth team,who don watch in game?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:10am On May 21, 2013
Fussbot: seconded

But bale wld cost more dan dat and anderson too should be offloaded with chicharito

I also prefer fulham's bryan to dos midfielders or tarabt

Btw,people are talking highly of 1 janujaz in our youth team,who don watch in game?
Bros, Offload Chicharito on what grounds? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 6:49am On May 21, 2013
SailorXY:
Bros, Offload Chicharito on what grounds? undecided
lol..I knew dis would stir anoda arguement,bt don't let us start it...I jst don't like how he plays..he doesn't contribute 2 team's play @all...I prefer welbeck anyday anytime..chicha is jst confusing player selection..dey should sell him 2 atletico madrid..shikena..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:23am On May 21, 2013
^^^surely you don't notice he's developing into another Ronaldo de Lima! These are the players who have late bloom & stay on top till mid thirties. I think we have a habit of looking down on our players, simply because they are our players... Oh well
The only players I'll lay off this United team are Rooney & Young. I don't expect Giggs to get upto 10 games in the league next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:15am On May 21, 2013
i hate it when pple say we nid two midfieldas?? Hav u guys forgotten how good cleverly and ando are??u guys shud check dia stats oocheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:16am On May 21, 2013
SailorXY: ^^^surely you don't notice he's developing into another Ronaldo de Lima! These are the players who have late bloom & stay on top till mid thirties. I think we have a habit of looking down on our players, simply because they are our players... Oh well
The only players I'll lay off this United team are Rooney & Young. I don't expect Giggs to get upto 10 games in the league next season

giggs is the only one i would kick out from the team. ashley young is a very good winger but his injuries ruined his season.........he's one of the most productive wingers in the league for the past 6 seasons.

if rooney wants to leave, moyes should sell him to monaco or PSG. wazza is past his prime, he's overweight and he has lost a yard of pace - get a hungrier striker, and add 2 box to box midfielders to the frame.

dademola: i hate it when pple say we nid two midfieldas?? Hav u guys forgotten how good cleverly and ando are??u guys shud check dia stats oocheesy

the 2 midfielders are basically replacing giggs/scholes.....
ando/clev are excellent but are injury prone at the same time. we need a back up for them in case their injury curse strikes!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:32am On May 21, 2013
coogar:

giggs is the only one i would kick out from the team. ashley young is a very good winger but his injuries ruined his season.........he's one of the most productive wingers in the league for the past 6 seasons.

if rooney wants to leave, moyes should sell him to monaco or PSG. wazza is past his prime, he's overweight and he has lost a yard of pace - get a hungrier striker, and add 2 box to box midfielders to the frame.

the 2 midfielders are basically replacing giggs/scholes.....
ando/clev are excellent but are injury prone at the same time. we need a back up for them in case their injury curse strikes!
if i may ask, cld u name any 2 midfieldas u'd like to see at utd??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:41am On May 21, 2013
^^ Strootman & Fabregas or Thiago Alcantara will be enough... Fellaini is not bad too, but he & Carrick has got almost same style
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:43am On May 21, 2013
dademola: if i may ask, cld u name any 2 midfieldas u'd like to see at utd??

strootman and fabregas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2013
Oh, if we could snap up Fab4. . .I would so, so love it!

Seriously, I don't think we are going to buy a lot of players, least of all in that central midfield zone - Anderson, Cleverly, Carrick, Kagawa, Jones, Powell; as fitness permits, its quite a loaded (quantity wise) sideline!

I do expect to see a change of guards, wing-wise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2013
Wanyama looks good but not all good players perform in epl from spl. Never watched strootman so no idea how good. I wouldn't say no to Fellini but I'm not overly ever especially as he'll cost about 25m. Banegan is highly rated but again never really seen him. Hope Rooney and Nani stay, if not then lewandowski/Bale and isco or James Rodrigues would be good replacements.

I wouldn't mind Ross Barkley. He looks quite good from the little I've seen of him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:20am On May 21, 2013
coogar:

strootman and fabregas
so, we shud buy fab as back-up to cleverly and ando abi??nawa oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:29am On May 21, 2013
arturo vidal.he's at d right age,and His energy level is smefn else. Can imagine hw expensive he wld be..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2013
Vidal is amazing but there is zero chance we're signing him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2013
kagawa is not a central midfielder. jones has no business playing in midfield unless sparingly as a destroyer. cleverley is solid, but has plenty of room for improvement. ando still has consistency issues relating to his week to week match fitness, performancess and injuries. powell is not a natural central midfielder and has a lot of adapting to do.

Carrick is the only really quality player and considering he is 32, quickly losing what little athleticism he has left, we have to invest in central midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:46pm On May 21, 2013
dademola: so, we shud buy fab as back-up to cleverly and ando abi??nawa oo

whoever we buy will not play 60 games a season - we will constantly rotate, united are a big club and we play plenty of games every season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

whoever we buy will not play 60 games a season - we will constantly rotate, united are a big club and we play plenty of games every season.

u sed we nid 2 midfieldas as bakup to ando and cleverly. I askd for suggestions, and u mentioned fabregas. Assuming we buy fabregas, what wld be ur 1st choice CMF pairing, if evryone is fit?? Cos ts like ur definition of back-up differs frm mine..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2013
montelik: kagawa is not a central midfielder. jones has no business playing in midfield unless sparingly as a destroyer. cleverley is solid, but has plenty of room for improvement. ando still has consistency issues relating to his week to week match fitness, performancess and injuries. powell is not a natural central midfielder and has a lot of adapting to do.

Carrick is the only really quality player and considering he is 32, quickly losing what little athleticism he has left, we have to invest in central midfield.

Kagawa's best position is midfield number 10 role. Not really a position we've played him in very much but if given the chance consistently, he'll do very well there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:03pm On May 21, 2013
dademola: u sed we nid 2 midfieldas as bakup to ando and cleverly. I askd for suggestions, and u mentioned fabregas. Assuming we buy fabregas, what wld be ur 1st choice CMF pairing, if evryone is fit?? Cos ts like ur definition of back-up differs frm mine..

back up in terms of injuries - not necessarily ability. if everyone's fit we would have to wait to see who the first choice would be and which combo works well for the good of the team. when anderson and hargreaves joined scholes/carrick in 2007 - who would you say were the back up then? there were fletcher/oshea in the mix too.

Mr_TA:
Kagawa's best position is midfield number 10 role. Not really a position we've played him in very much but if given the chance consistently, he'll do very well there.

this is why we can let rooney go and it won't upset our balance. van persie can also play in that number 10 role and chicharito will stay up top. it depends on what moyes brings to the table.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: stephennel(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.