Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840620 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Danhumprey:
this guy don vex oooooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey vex for Louis Ban Ga... The man no want make i forget Moyes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
SMH for my lovely but ailing Team!
lipsrsealed

LVG!!!
Kindly tender your resignation letter at the end of the Session, also I advise you to end your career cos you are already due for retirement!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Na u i dey follow talk?? angry angry
go to court
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
adeyemi2015:
SMH for my lovely but ailing Team!
lipsrsealed

LVG!!!
Kindly tender your resignation letter at the end of the Session, also I advise you to end your career cos you are already due for retirement!

you missed something. .... Rooney should go to China in January. .. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
pls which other club do you see wasting money like man utd. As in! See another lineup that will watching from their diff homes tomorrow!

valdes darmian- smalling- rojo- shaw

jones- schweinsteiger

valencia- herrera- powell
rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Psv,wolfsburg are way better than united based on some ayagayagayo logic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
nyabinghi:
Psv,wolfsburg are way better than united based on some ayagayagayo logic.

ehmm.... translation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
"Pep [Guardiola] is interesting for every top club in the world," Beckenbauer told Munich-based newspaper Merkur. "That's just normal.

"He can pick his club and, in terms of popularity, Manchester United might be the number one worldwide."

Franz Beckenbauer.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11890/10096696/manchester-united-may-tempt-pep-guardiola-says-franz-beckenbauer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
elrony:

you missed something. .... Rooney should go to China in January. .. cheesy
grin
Rooney is not gonna leave in January because of the Euro 2016!
Seems we missed his service(s) against Wolfsburg?!
Elampiro and nyabinghi gonna definitely believe we did miss his services!!!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
"He (Pep Guardiola) can pick his club and, in terms of popularity, Manchester United might be the number one worldwide."
The Dream of Sir Alex Ferguson before his retirement was to be replaced by Pep Guardiola!
He did his possible best to get him but failed because Pep was on sabbatical leave at the time!
I wouldn't be surprised if Sir Alex is working behind the Scene to eventually get him signed for United next Session.
His Legacies are at stake, and he needs to protect them simply by correcting the wrong choice he made for his replacement (David Moyes) after failing to get Pep Guardiola!
I'm seeing Pep Guardiola as our next Manager for the 2016/2017 Campaign! I implore Ryan Giggs to get the Swansea Job and start building his managerial career or he can maintain his No 2 role and learn good football philosophy under Pep Guardiola.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
u admit that u saying "Brugge is a thousand times better than PSV" doesn't make sense??

And stop all this nonsense. No such thing as gifting points in Europe. Especially in d UCL. We didn't do enough to win. With modt of the credit going to Baba FeeLawSawFee.

Anyways, ur precious Brugge got knocked out of Europa with a GD of -7. While PSV are through to the KO stages of thr UCL. So pls come and explain to us with examples how Brugge is d better team....

You are going round circles meaninglessly.

We gifted PSV with our long injuries. Chikena.

You may also say PSV is better than Manchester United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
future: giggs- swansea
guardiola- man utd
van gaal- holland
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
adeyemi2015:

grin
grin

we ve been missing Rooney na. .. He woulda scored a hat trick and reduced his 30 goal deficit to 27 ....bwahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mprepz:
future:
giggs- swansea

guardiola- man utd

van gaal- holland

this ur future get as e be o.... Banga said he's gonna retire after his philosophy crusade at United. ..

The others... fingers crossed.

we all want pep. .. buh don't be surprised if we end up with Pardew. .hehehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
adeyemi2015:

grin
grin
since wazza's exit against psv united have won all the games played. Bournemouth to win straight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
elrony:

this ur future get as e be o.... Banga said he's gonna retire after his philosophy crusade at United. ..

The others... fingers crossed.

we all want pep. .. buh don't be surprised if we end up with Pardew. .hehehehe
lmfao
pardew is just another moyes in disguise. They are nt meant 4 big clubs.
Id rather stick with giggs than go for the likes of pulis, pardew, allardyce, martinez, mark hughes, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

You are going round circles meaninglessly.

We gifted PSV with our long injuries. Chikena.

You may also say PSV is better than Manchester United.
does it even need to be interpreted? PSV is of course currently better than United. How is a team with 1W 1D against you and finished ahead you not better than you How else do we measure who's better?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Did Man United play yesterday night? Thursday night things grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mprepz:
lmfao
pardew is just another moyes in disguise. They are nt meant 4 big clubs.
Id rather stick with giggs than go for the likes of pulis, pardew, allardyce, martinez, mark hughes, etc

lol.... just saying. ..grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tval:
Did Man United play yesterday night? Thursday night things grin
Is Chelsea still battling relegation?? Football League Championship things grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2015
That's the first team injured! Funny.

LvG can still throw on a purposeful team - if he's willing to freshen things a bit.

- - - - - - - - - de Gea - - - - - - - -
Varela - - McNair - Carrick - - Blind
- - - - - - - Schneiderlin - - - - - - -
Lingard - Mata - Memphis - Young
- - - - - - - - - Martial - - - - - - - -

Subs: Romero, Fellaini, Jackson, Powell, Pereira, Goss

Chai na wa o

He should give Pereira a chance @ some stage in the game. The lad is good enough, let him get the required experience this moment the team is ravaged!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2015
chrisley024:
three rookies in our defence? Are you joking? We've no alternative but to play Fellaini.

The oga offers nothing defensively and offensively, makes our midfield very porous, he can't even shoot, slows down our attack, doesn't know his left from his right, abeg Powell should start ahead of him, make Powell and Morgan pair, at least he is more attacking minded and can shoot from outside the box
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2015
elrony:

not that we have lots of options, buh this line will do 4 a start. ..young on the offensive offers better...

Bournemouth is Def gonna lose tomorrow. ...buh if Bangaal Don go ile-ipo market go buy Ogbono spice...na draw soup go end tomorrow! !

Bournemouth should be a walk over no matter how bad we play, we wouldn't even dare lose or draw, not after the nonsense that happened on Tuesday, the players know better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Bournemouth should be a walk over no matter how bad we play, we wouldn't even dare lose or draw, not after the nonsense that happened on Tuesday, the players know better

There are no walk overs in the BPL
An average side like MUFC can't go into games expecting 3 points
You will need to work hard and hope your opponents turn down
Yes you are that rubbish nowadays!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Dope J! grin
Guess you forget they beat Chelsea at the Bridge last Week?!
Don't underestimate them pls! Besides we ain't getting a strong Team at the moment. The Midfield was a disaster on Tuesday, I hope it won't be the same again today!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2015
"When you say that I am hired to make the difference, you are right. I don't think it is [completely] like that – I can make the difference, in tactics and everything, but I cannot score goals,"

"They say a club like Manchester United has to win. That's the past. You have to analyse the club now. Now we have much more clubs who have money… also the structure and are able to win something.

"Next year, all the clubs in the Premier League have a bigger budget than most in Europe. That makes a big difference. Every club can also buy a player. You think Manchester United has a lot of money – that is true, but other clubs are asking for much more from us than from Bournemouth.

"The difference is not so big any more. The confirmation is every week. The bottom clubs can beat the top teams. There is no other league where that happens as often as it does in the Premier League.

"It is very difficult for a Premier League club to match with the other leagues in the Champions League. It was not so easy for all the clubs to qualify themselves.

"You shall always say a club like Manchester United shall go further than the group stage. Okay. I think the same but the reality is that is not happening."

"I don't have any doubts. You can lose and you can win in sport, and you have to accept that, as a player and as a manager," he added.

"I have read already in the media that I am 64 and I am too old. I read the same things 20 years ago. I cannot change what is in your mind. I can only say the facts."

Louis Van Gaal

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2015/12/12/18258842/van-gaal-things-have-changed-you-cant-expect-united-to-win-every-
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2015
chrisley024:
does it even need to be interpreted? PSV is of course currently better than United. How is a team with 1W 1D against you and finished ahead you not better than you How else do we measure who's better?

As at when United beat Brugges, they were stronger than PSV because they both competed in Europa with Brugges going as far as quarter final while PSV lost in group stage. A long the line their oppositions criss crossed and Brugges did strongly. Brugges went into UCL qualifying series and did superb well until we met them. At the time they had not lost any home game in ten European matches, winning their last match three nil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2015
SailorXY:
That's the first team injured! Funny.

LvG can still throw on a purposeful team - if he's willing to freshen things a bit.

- - - - - - - - - de Gea - - - - - - - -
Varela - - McNair - Carrick - - Blind
- - - - - - - Schneiderlin - - - - - - -
Lingard - Mata - Memphis - Young
- - - - - - - - - Martial - - - - - - - -

Subs: Romero, Fellaini, Jackson, Powell, Pereira, Goss

Chai na wa o

He should give Pereira a chance @ some stage in the game. The lad is good enough, let him get the required experience this moment the team is ravaged!

I think Scherdeline and Carrick should change positions in your line up. The person playing DM in 4-1-4-1 should be able to distribute well. Many back passes will be going to him to reset the attack or change attacking direction.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Louis Van Gaal

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2015/12/12/18258842/van-gaal-things-have-changed-you-cant-expect-united-to-win-every-

That shameful exit has put him under pressure - He has started looking for excuses.....

With this injury ravaged squad, how are we gonna cope during the busy festive period sef??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Louis Van Gaal

I was about posting this. This is not expected of LVG. He just grouped us together with the rest of EPL teams in terms of capability. What he is saying is that we are no longer special. If we have almost same capability with other teams in EPL, what about Europe?

Dadehmola, SailorXY, BinghiNya, AdeLaNa1, RuuDie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
elampiro:

I was about posting this. This is not expected of LVG. He just grouped us together with the rest of EPL teams in terms of capability. What he is saying is that we are no longer special. If we have almost same capability with other teams in EPL, what about Europe?

Dadehmola, SailorXY, BinghiNya, AdeLaNa1, RuuDie
I can't really figure out what the Management is waiting for? He's definitely incapable of turning things around! So absurd he's equating us with the likes of Bournemouth, Swansea and co! I am completely disappointed in him!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Dadehmola:

That shameful exit has put him under pressure - He has started looking for excuses.....

With this injury ravaged squad, how are we gonna cope during the busy festive period sef??

Are we playing better when we have the Full Squad?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.