Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841606 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2015
SailorXY:

Great. What's he waiting for? We are all in for the cheddar, ain't we?
Hope it goes through come January but expect the "captain must play" philosopher to block it.

This is an opportunity for United that comes once in a blue moon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
SailorXY:

Great. What's he waiting for? We are all in for the cheddar, ain't we?

£480k/week

After the Chinese system tax (let's assume it's Rooney who is to pay the tax), that's still above £400k take home weekly for the next 3 years from Summer 2016- summer 2019 when he will be approaching 34. That's a deal.

If he's not after money, he can decide to take £200k to play for another European club. Going to China means he will be going into obscurity and not going to play for England after Euro 2016. It's a choice though. MLS will still be waiting for him after China. Last summer, journalist asked him if he would ever play in the MLS, he said yes, at some point in his career he would.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Spy360:
I laugh at my jokes. They aren't meant for you brover.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Dadehmola:

Shhhhh....... angry angry

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Mourinholic:

If you insult 'Aki',expect' Pawpaw' to punish you
grin grin
Aki & Pawpaw really fit those two.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

That can happen. Bilbao beat United home and away. Moreover we made PSV to qualify. We should have beaten them home and away. If Luke Shaw and co didn't injure, we would have beaten PSV 3 to 4 nil.

I am a great analyst. I am the only one who said Arsenal would qualify even after losing to Bayern 4-0
No! No! No! No!
Dont even try to switch the topic. Wetin consign me with Bilbao and Luke Shaw's injury??

Come here and explain to us how Brugge is a better team than PSV as u claimed few months ago.....

And plis leave United out of the equation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
No! No! No! No!
Dont even try to switch the topic. Wetin consign me with Bilbao and Luke Shaw's injury??

Come here and explain to us how Brugge is a better team than PSV as u claimed few months ago.....

And plis leave United out of the equation.
How can United be left out of the equation?

In your logic PSV is a greater team than United. Bilbao is a greater team than United. Basel is a greater team than United.

We could even expand it to many other small teams who are currently doing well in Europe than big European clubs like AC Milan, Inter Milan, Porto etc.

Reason well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
INJURY UPDATE BEFORE BOURNEMOUTH TEST

11/12/2015 11:12
Louis van Gaal has told MUTV that no fewer than nine players are unavailable for selection ahead of Manchester United’s Barclays Premier League match at Bournemouth on Saturday.

Bastian Schweinsteiger is suspended for three games now the FA has charged him with violent conduct after the German was involved in an incident with Winston Reid during last weekend’s West Ham game.

Matteo Darmian suffered a hamstring injury during the first half of Tuesday’s Champions League defeat at Wolfsburg and the Italian defender was substituted before half-time. Chris Smalling also picked up a groin injury in Germany but the defender gallantly played on until the final whistle.

Marcos Rojo and Antonio Valencia remain sidelined after undergoing recent surgeries on shoulder and foot injuries. Phil Jones, Ander Herrera, Wayne Rooney and Luke Shaw are also unavailable – although the positive news is that Morgan Schneiderlin is returning to fitness following his hip problem.

During his MUTV interview at the Aon Training Complex, van Gaal provided a full update on United's injuries: "It is not so good. We have eight injured players because Darmian and also Smalling we can add to this list, and Schweinsteiger is also suspended, so it's nine players who are not able to play.

"Schneiderlin is coming back, that’s not a problem, but we have a list of eight players injured and Rojo has been operated on this week and it takes a long time. These injuries are very heavy – Shaw and Valencia have also been operated on and that’s our problem."

On the busy festive schedule, the manager continued: "It is not beneficial for us because we have a heavy programme but I believe that Smalling, Herrera and Darmian are coming back before Christmas."

Following the 3-2 defeat at Wolfsburg and United's subsequent exit from the Champions League, van Gaal admitted his job this week has been to lift the players' spirits. "I try to but, of course, the players have to do that also by themselves, they are also the professionals," he told MUTV .

"They need to use their tools to lift them up and we have a lot to fight for, I think. So we are very close in the Premier League to the top. We can fight for the FA Cup and fight also for the Europa League, so I think we have enough to fight for."

MUTV's full interview with van Gaal will be shown in Countdown To Kick-off at 18:30 GMT today (Friday).

www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Dec/Team-news-Louis-van-Gaal-provides-injury-update-before-Bournemouth-match.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
We dey for inside hot pot of soup.

Our first eleven is out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:
We dey for inside hot pot of soup.

Our first eleven is out.

boiling Ogbono
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
De gea
.Varela,
McNair,
Blind,
young
.carrick,
schneirdelin
.lingard
mata
depay
.martial.
.we still have a good team though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
If any Man Utd fan is depressed just order this awesome DVD and relive the good times

Those magnificent 60 seconds

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
weedtaker:
De gea . .Varela, McNair, Blind, young . . .carrick, schneirdelin . . .lingard mata depay . . .martial. . . .we still have a good team though.
Young is a poor LB but a good RB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

How can United be left out of the equation?

In your logic PSV is a greater team than United. Bilbao is a greater team than United. Basel is a greater team than United.

We could even expand it to many other small teams who are currently doing well in Europe than big European clubs like AC Milan, Inter Milan, Porto etc.

Reason well.
Which mumu logic?? I neva brought United into the equation.

All i want is for u to come defend wat u said back in September.

elampiro:
Brugges conceded more goals only because Rooney destroyed them. Brugges is a thousand times better than PSV in Europe
Now the same Brugge are out of Europe scoring 4 and conceding 11. While PSV are still in the UCL.

elampiro:
So Rooney dismantled a team that had not lost at home in ten European matches and some people still play it down. This is surely an antiRooney thread.

It is obvious u just like the English press, ll say anything to defend Rooney's poor form.

So i ask u again. How exactly is Brugge a better team than PSV??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Which mumu logic?? I neva brought United into the equation.

All i want is for u to come defend wat u said back in September.

Now the same Brugge are out of Europe scoring 4 and conceding 11. While PSV are still in the UCL.

It is obvious u just like the English press, ll say anything to defend Rooney's poor form.

So i ask u again. How exactly is Brugge a better team than PSV??

This doesn't make sense except if you want to make us believe PSV is now greater than Manchester United.

As at when United beat Brugges, they were performing stronger than PSV in Europe. United gifted PSV 4 points, that's why they qualified.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

This doesn't make sense except if you want to make us believe PSV is now greater than Manchester United.

As at when United beat Brugges, they were performing stronger than PSV in Europe. United gifted PSV 4 points, that's why they qualified.
you forgot to add that brugges also gifted united 6points, thats why we qualified.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

Young is a poor LB but a good RB.
we go manage am lyk dat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
weedtaker:

De gea
.Varela,
McNair,
Blind,
young
.carrick,
schneirdelin
.lingard
mata
depay
.martial.
.we still have a good team though.

remove young from that defence line... he's better off attacking ... add burustus-jackson there!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
weedtaker:
you forgot to add that brugges also gifted united 6points, thats why we qualified.

Our players were not injured against Brugges. Luke Shaw alone dealt with them in the first leg with all his runs all over the field.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Y'all should cheer up... even if Bangaal prepares draw soup tomorrow, Bournemouth will serve us vegetable soup....

straight up 3 points tomorrow! !!!

ehmm lest I forget...#fűck_LVG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
If any Man Utd fan is depressed just order this awesome DVD and relive the good times

Those magnificent 60 seconds

werey!!!cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
elrony:

remove young from that defence line... he's better off attacking ... add burustus-jackson there!!

He tried that day. But can he cope with all the Agbegi EPL players? Remember all the aerial threats too. McNair is going to be the only one heading away crosses. May be for this reason, Fellaini will start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

Our players were not injured against Brugges. Luke Shaw alone dealt with them in the first leg with all his runs all over the field.
okay.
elrony:

make i add player wey u no even sabi him name it is welL cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

He tried that day. But can he cope with all the Agbegi EPL players? Remember all the aerial threats too. McNair is going to be the only one heading away crosses. May be for this reason, Fellaini will start.

young isn't doing us good playing as a defender. ..let him play in his natural position abeg. .. One of Defraud or Shingard should be benched.... let burustus-jackson start in the defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
weedtaker:
okay. make i add player wey u no even sabi him name it is welL cool

lol burustus-jackson = Borthwick-jackson na. .. or make I call am Brothdickk-jackson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
My lineup

........ .. .. De Gea....
...Varela... Carrick... Blind...Young...
... .. . Morgan...Fellaini....
... Lingard.. . Mata... Depay. .
... ... .... . Martial.. .. .. .

Sub: our reserve team grin

LvG should avoid using those kids in our defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
chrisley024:
My lineup

........ .. .. De Gea....
...Varela... Carrick... Blind...Young...
... .. . Morgan...Fellaini....
... Lingard.. . Mata... Depay. .
... ... .... . Martial.. .. .. .

Sub: our reserve team grin

LvG should avoid using those kids in our defence.

--------- de gea ---------
Varela---.Mcnair---blind---borthwick

-----------morgan--carrick----------

--lingard----mata----young--

-------------martial----------

Fellaini should never start any game for us till the season ends
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

three rookies in our defence? Are you joking? We've no alternative but to play Fellaini.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
elampiro:

u admit that u saying "Brugge is a thousand times better than PSV" doesn't make sense??

And stop all this nonsense. No such thing as gifting points in Europe. Especially in d UCL. We didn't do enough to win. With modt of the credit going to Baba FeeLawSawFee.

Anyways, ur precious Brugge got knocked out of Europa with a GD of -7. While PSV are through to the KO stages of thr UCL. So pls come and explain to us with examples how Brugge is d better team....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
elrony:

young isn't doing us good playing as a defender. ..let him play in his natural position abeg. .. One of Defraud or Shingard should be benched.... let burustus-jackson start in the defence
this guy don vex oooooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
u admit that u saying "Brugge is a thousand times better than PSV" doesn't make sense??

And stop all this nonsense. No such thing as gifting points in Europe. Especially in d UCL. We didn't do enough to win. With modt of the credit going to Baba FeeLawSawFee.

Anyways, ur precious Brugge got knocked out of Europa with a GD of -7. While PSV are through to the KO stages of thr UCL. So pls come and explain to us with examples how Brugge is d better team....

this one go Tey o!!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

not that we have lots of options, buh this line will do 4 a start. ..young on the offensive offers better...

Bournemouth is Def gonna lose tomorrow. ...buh if Bangaal Don go ile-ipo market go buy Ogbono spice...na draw soup go end tomorrow! !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.