Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834714 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Mehn

People can cry sha
Party no dey hear ni? Abi una dey sorry for them?
Airmark, abeg play Alkayida for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSJLv-epVuk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joseph1832(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Mehn

People can cry sha
Party no dey hear ni? Abi una dey sorry for them?
Airmark, abeg play Alkayida for me
Bla bla bla. United we stand, in victoria, or in defeat. We remain United!!!.

GGMU!.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You better like am quick,
This our team isn't very good honestly
If we try to defend we no fit attack if we try attack we no fit defend.
I want jose to come next season with a mapped out plan of ninjas we need to sell and who we need to buy.

Right now we don't need to buy much and sell much, bring in a manager who atleast gets up from his seat to yell and motivate the players and see positive results, that is why I think we should hire jose now before january, it's perfect timing, and to even allow him get used to the players.

Trust me, it's going to be a breath of fresh air when a new manager walks in.. the earlier the better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
How market? wink

Man utd market don dey crash.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
weedtaker:
L.V.G was at fauLt for todays loss.
Mata was fantastic though.
Abi this game don make you dey fly ? cheesy
Mata and rooney sucked arsse
Martial and depay played okay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Which Manager be that I hope you don't mean giggs.
And if na Jose,taking a job so soon after them just sack am is not right he needs to clear his head then season ending we can't thank LVG for everything and hire Jose.
Jose is not tired or anything. He is hungry and needs to prove a point.
https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/678166647799209984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Bla bla bla. United we stand, in victoria, or in defeat. We remain United!!!.

GGMU!.

you neba chi chomtin!
Wait till una replace us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Abi this game don make you dey fly ?
Mata was just slightly better than the shit he's been serving us these few games and put in a lot more effort than usual, and that's why some are opinionated that he had a good game.That's just for you to imagine how shitty he had been....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
GBR1:

Jose is not tired or anything. He is hungry and needs to prove a point.
https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/678166647799209984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Calm head is what we need I don't think jose can provide that right now.
I no want mention psychology but the guy can't possible be in a good place and he still as the whole eva business.Man utd is not going anywhere we can wait.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joseph1832(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you neba chi chomtin!
Wait till una replace us
For your mind, no matter how bad it is, it can never be as bad as Chelsea FC.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
GBR1:

Mata was just slightly better than the shit he's been serving us these few games and put in a lot more effort than usual, and that's why some are opinionated that he had a good game.That's just for you to imagine how shitty he had been....

Which Mata.... The dude is better off as a squad member who can come in as a substitute. Used to be a big fan of his but when I watched him closely and compared him with some other playmakers I found out he's not good enough.... just a good and cool guy loved by all.

As for LVG, he should be given two options... either to voluntarily resign so that he doesn't retire with so much blemishes or he should be sacked. He just need to choose between money and his honor... period!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Calm head is what we need I don't think jose can provide that right now.
I no want mention psychology but the guy can't possible be in a good place and he still as the whole eva business.Man utd is not going anywhere we can wait.
I fear Louis has lost the players. I really do.

And if that's the case, he has to go - now.

And then Mourinho is the option. It's the reasonable thing to do, strange as it may sound. He'll turn this around short-term. He wants the gig and he'll be going at it like a man possessed, not least to prove his doubters wrong after the Chelsea debacle. We don't have to give him anything but a very short contract either. See how he fares for the rest of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

i no know for you, i only watched the 2ndhalf of the game and mata played well, Smalling should be made captain. Depay was okay, but his crosses were too heavy and he seems to be relaxed even when we are in need of goals.. Martial is destined for greatness. I won't blame jones though, he was exposed due to the absence of capable defensive midfielder (morgan comes to mind) thats where L.V.G fvcked up and that's where we lost the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
GBR1:

I fear Louis has lost the players. I really do.

And if that's the case, he has to go - now.

And then Mourinho is the option. It's the reasonable thing to do, strange as it may sound. He'll turn this around short-term. He wants the gig and he'll be going at it like a man possessed, not least to prove his doubters wrong after the Chelsea debacle. We don't have to give him anything but a very short contract either. See how he fares for the rest of the season.

You are absolutely right and even with the stigma of being sacked recently he will still command respect from players and good players will definitely sign up for UNITED cos of him in January. Most top rated players will not come to United cos of LVG

As for those who wants GIggs to come in... I pity them and I pity Giggs himself. The best thing for him to do is to take the job at Swansea and develop himself while facing pressure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

Right now we don't need to buy much and sell much, bring in a manager who atleast gets up from his seat to yell and motivate the players and see positive results, that is why I think we should hire jose now before january, it's perfect timing, and to even allow him get used to the players.

Trust me, it's going to be a breath of fresh air when a new manager walks in.. the earlier the better
LVG achieved more than most manager sitting on his arse and not yelling at the touchline you can forgive the man for not breaking character.
Wetin all that giggs yelling achieve ?
Maybe am underestimating liecester city but
Chelsea already gave us a spot for that top 4 make una calm down.
I don't want to start defending LVG but the guy is not totally clueless did you watch today's game ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jerk: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
weedtaker:
i no know for you, i only watched the 2ndhalf of the game and mata played well, Smalling should be made captain. Depay was okay, but his crosses were too heavy and he seems to be relaxed even when we are in need of goals.. Martial is destined for greatness. I won't blame jones though, he was exposed due to the absence of capable defensive midfielder (morgan comes to mind) thats where L.V.G fvcked up and that's where we lost the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
capricornian:

You are absolutely right and even with the stigma of being sacked recently he will still command respect from players and good players will definitely sign up for UNITED cos of him in January. Most top rated players will not come to United cos of LVG

As for those who wants GIggs to come in... I pity them and I pity Giggs himself. The best thing for him to do is to take the job at Swansea and develop himself while facing pressure.
We need 3 wingers/attackers, a top quality CB and a top quality CM. Who do we trust to buy them? Because that is what it is going to come down to. If we don't get it right it doesn't matter who the new manager is, you can't polish a turd and the likes of Fellaini, Mata and Rooney will all be just as limited no matter who is sitting in the dugout.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

LVG achieved more than most manager sitting on his arse and not yelling at the touchline you can forgive the man for not breaking character.
I don't want to start defending LVG but the guy is not totally clueless did you watch today's game ?
Leceister current position on the table should tell you this season is different. Top 4 is not a guarantee for us. We'll need more signings and improvements from LVG to make it. And how can we keep fighting for 4th every season with the money spent and having made 4th the previous season? This kind of thinking would turn us into Arsenal or worse, Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
GBR1:

We need 3 wingers/attackers, a top quality CB and a top quality CM. Who do we trust to buy them? Because that is what it is going to come down to. If we don't get it right it doesn't matter who the new manager is, you can't polish a turd and the likes of Fellaini, Mata and Rooney will all be just as limited no matter who is sitting in the dugout.
we are okay at the CB and midfield department, fellaini and mata are fantastic players, rooney is gone, he would be heading to china next summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
weedtaker:
Abeg na only that free-kick him and rooney dey contest for who sucked more arse.
Depay got past his marker and made the right pass most of the time.
Na ashley young they cross like say him wan pass ball to angels for sky still he put in some decent ones.
That pivot pairing was puzzling still Carrick and Fellani isn't so bad that we can't beat norwich.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You are kidding, we are sitting in the 5th position as we speak, so you think chelsea will be shyte till the season ends? Or you think tottenham and liverpool will just fold their arms and watch us lose points while they pretend as if it never happened? We are in for a very long season if LVG isn't sacked

Giggs is not our coach, he won't command as much respect as LVG would standing on the touchline, you know it's trouble when you see Fergie approaching the touchline, believe me when I say fans wouldn't be too on about van gaal's case if he was the type that usually gets up from his damn chair to the touchline to yell or motivate those players, opinions about him will be divided and maybe, just maybe the players wouldn't be looking clueless all the time on the pitch

Van gaal needs to go abeg, mourinho is a wounded lion that craves for another chance to battle, and I say now is the time to give him that chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
RuuDie:

And after 150m+ spent, I can see how our "fantastic" new saviour LVG is steam-rolling everyone with his tactical genius!

Hindsight is a wonderful bi*atch... let me stick my neck out and say; if LVG had come in directly after SAF, UTD would have been relegated!
blast from the past, someone should give ruudie a crate of origin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
GBR1:

Leceister current position on the table should tell you this season is different. Top 4 is not a guarantee for us. We'll need more signings and improvements from LVG to make it. And how can we keep fighting for 4th every season with the money spent and having made 4th the previous season? This kind of thinking would turn us into Arsenal or worse, Liverpool.
If this was a normal season I would be scared cause I know CFC,MCFC and the gunners already have a spot but it is not the case leceister won't last am not worried.

I probably want Jose here than most I just want him to enter with the right attitude and at the right time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
LeaVinG soon grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
RuuDie:
@ coogar

for your info... INTER MILAN yes, the same club Mourinho and Mancini coached wanted him too. You're just the perfect example of the adage that, "wetin old man siddon for stool dey see..."

So much for your warped 'failure' logic! I'd advise you to use up all these wasted excess reserves of energy focusing on all the "Moye-sque" things LVG is doing to your footie club which you have suddenly turned deaf, blind and dumb too!
coogar come and defend lvg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

You are kidding, we are sitting in the 5th position as we speak, so you think chelsea will be shyte till the season ends? Or you think tottenham and liverpool will just fold their arms and watch us lose points while they pretend as if it never happened? We are in for a very long season if LVG isn't sacked

Giggs is not our coach, he won't command as much respect as LVG would standing on the touchline, you know it's trouble when you see Fergie approaching the touchline, believe me when I say fans wouldn't be too on about van gaal's case if he was the type that usually gets up from his damn chair to the touchline to yell or motivate those players, opinions about him will be divided and maybe, just maybe the players wouldn't be looking clueless all the time on the pitch

Van gaal needs to go abeg, mourinho is a wounded lion that craves for another chance to battle, and I say now is the time to give him that chance
Spurs,city,gunners and utd I count four,
Forget liverpool.
He motivated enough players plenty times in his career doing this same stuff throughout his career.

I don't want to start typing epistle to defend LVG we all want the samething after all,only difference is timing and am in the minority here so I hope you people know what you're talking about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

If this was a normal season I would be scared cause I know CFC,MCFC and the gunners already have a spot but it is not the case leceister won't last am not worried.

I probably want Jose here than most I just want him to enter with the right attitude and at the right time.
I don't believe Leceister is going to win the league, but it would be treasonable to think they can't break into top 4. Spurs or Liverpool with Klopp doing some business in January too can, so where does that leave us?
The time Fergie retired was the best moment we could have had but we fecked it up with people like Bobby C vetoing against Mourinho, with other good managers available and we ended up with Moyes and see where it landed us.
Our board already reeks of incompetence for years now and i'm not surprised about the direction we are heading. If we stick with LVG till this season's end and i know we'll most likely do that, and he fails woefully, we could end up worse than currently because when LVG gets the sack by then, Pep could be with City, Klopp at Liverpool and Giggs would be calling the shots at United.
I understand your faith in LVG but it's not the right thing for us now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Spurs,city,gunners and utd I count four,
Forget liverpool.
He motivated enough players plenty times in his career doing this same stuff throughout his career.

I don't want to start typing epistle to defend LVG we all want the samething after all,only difference is timing and am in the minority here so I hope you people know what you're talking about.

Even with his worst attitude, mourinho can't be worse than van gaal, seeing your coach approaching the touchline is a morale booster

If he motivated enough players then, why can't he do the same now? Timing is not even an issue, mourinho na old meat for epl and he will instantly improve this team and also buy better players, I say mourinho IN now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
airmark:

Who's this one again? where is the 'o' and 'e' in your el rony?. You aint loyal to wayne at all. Captain fantastic el ROONEY. We will be meeting your useless team at the right time.

airfart. ..and u were saying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
LVG out grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Scummies...very very tough times grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Abeg make Una stop all these sucks and okay jare... I just weak after this match...

DJ please play me Amona tete wa by Niyi Adedokun... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.