Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8768929 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chai!! If only Moyes got all these chances LVG is squandering after wasting millions. Moyes was really unlucky to have been sacked.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jose is good and a true fighter but i hate his ego and big mouth. Man utd should please get Carlo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2015

Herrera showed why he should start games for us. He brought urgency to our game.

We always waste our first 45 minutes playing slowly, playing safe passes believing there's plenty of time.

We could have gotten a slim win if our defence did not underrate Norwich forward players. I thought apart from weak DMs, Smalling and Blind left the defence exposed. Smalling joined attack when it appeared nothing was working. The result was that there was no coverage in front of defence, and no partner to sweep behind.

What could have been the first goal was when. Smalling himself got beaten but the striker had to shoot from afar because Jones was behind on the edge of the box.

The second goal was avoidable too.

Schederline was one of the best DMs last season, why aren't we using him?

Martial should be moved to the middle either as lead striker or as one of two strikers. He doesn't have long distance speed yet to out pace EPL players from afar. He has to develop that. His inter changing of pass is lacking there as compared to what Mata offered when playing in front of Val/Young.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigkesh:
United fans want Mourinho.......

Today is a blessed day

When You enemy insulted your gf turned Ex then. Calling her different kind of names, then go ahead to ask the same girl Out..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
Jose van gaal, I am laughing in depay

Depay tried today, but his final balls need to improve. Just imagine Giggs behind the opposition defence line......... Depay find himself there again and again. The first time he stamped the goalkeeper when he should have pulled it out for a possible tap in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
RIP Scummies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2015
E de ku filosofi ni bi bayi oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:16am On Dec 20, 2015
LvG na big goat.

For the random fan to predict a ding-dong with the opposition by mere staring @ the line up, the manager is definitely crazy. For how long will he carry on these bizarre arrangement?

Morgan sits out two weeks for a knock, Herrera is benched too but Rooney jumps straight back in from a month out? What has Rooney even contributed so far to warrant anything?

Carrick & Fellaini as CM? Hoooo My God Who swear for this man??

Thank God say I no get chance to see the show of shame, he can _fuckoff now!!

Why all these Mourinho name drop upandan? abeg make una behave unasef for here angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Our worst run in 17years. Adelana1 you said Moyes did what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Commentum impossicant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hello NL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Nigga plis! I'm not gon argue Moyes anymore. He's past tense as far as United is concerned. Besides, i'm sure u dont need me to start listing all the records that were broken under Moyes??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:46am On Dec 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Moyes shouldn't be compared to LVG. Moyes has never been a top manager, and might never be actually.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Bimffo:

When You enemy insulted your gf turned Ex then. Calling her different kind of names, then go ahead to ask the same girl Out..
real united fans will never ask for mourinho, only the fair weather fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Lvg has more negative records for united than moyes first coach to lose three times in a row to swansea in 3 straight matches, he crashed united out of ucl, first coach to lose to bournemouth, he lost to arsenal 2 1 at old trafford, got united raped 3 0 under 10 minutes vs arsenal, lost 3 games in a row, wolfsburg,bournemouth,norwich. Spent most money in the shortest available time(if lvg was the boss instead of fergie, united would be bankrupt and be playing in league 2 like pompey), lost 0 4 to mk dons, crashed out to boro at OT, sent chicharito out of OT, the guy has outscored all united's forward combined, bought depay(the biggest yahoo player the world has ever seen). I haven't posted 20 percent ot lvg's dirty records, moyes at this rate is a legend.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:22am On Dec 20, 2015
May amadioha fire anybody wey defend LVG's performance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seydam21(m): 3:43am On Dec 20, 2015
nyabinghi:
May amadioha fire anybody wey defend LVG's performance
Amin Jesuuu!undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:59am On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY:
LvG na big goat.

For the random fan to predict a ding-dong with the opposition by mere staring @ the line up, the manager is definitely crazy. For how long will he carry on these bizarre arrangement?

Morgan sits out two weeks for a knock, Herrera is benched too but Rooney jumps straight back in from a month out? What has Rooney even contributed so far to warrant anything?

Carrick & Fellaini as CM? Hoooo My God Who swear for this man??

Thank God say I no get chance to see the show of shame, he can _fuckoff now!!

Why all these Mourinho name drop upandan? abeg make una behave unasef for here angry
summary>> we lost the game, because of schneirdeLin.
If them sack Van GaaL, na him do himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2015
nyabinghi:
real united fans will never ask for mourinho, only the fair weather fans.

Lol. I am talking of you Scummies! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2015
This José to utd deal isn't certain yet, PSG is in a better position than us to Land him. a PSG move will mirror his move to inter where domestic success is guaranteed, but under achieving at the UCL a situation he is familiar wit,h plus they have better player's and will give more control over club decision.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Guardiola and enrique were no high profile coaches when they took over fcb, they are catalans as they understand the history of the club, sack the fool called lvg and hire giggs, he will do the job, he is greater than any player united will have working with him wrt united's history, let him be supported by ex-mancunians, period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2015
The best thing to do for now is to siddon look... i go just dey read comments and "hmmm"...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2015
That moment when man u fans want mourinho to b deir coach grin grin grin grin

Awon werey 100% tm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2015
nyabinghi:
Guardiola and enrique were no high profile coaches when they took over fcb, they are catalans as they understand the history of the club, sack the fool called lvg and hire giggs, he will do the job, he is greater than any player united will have working with him wrt united's history, let him be supported by ex-mancunians, period.
i don't smoke on a friday and sunday morning, i hope you don't too.. Anyways how is the other Mancunian doing in spain??
Cc. debroslink, homesteady, dmcdad make una give us update naa, how valencia de fare for una league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Chestar5:
That moment when man u fans want mourinho to b deir coach grin grin grin grin
Awon werey 100% tm
There's no Man U fan here, so take your awon werey with you as you leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2015
weedtaker:
i don't smoke on a friday and sunday morning, i hope you don't too.. Anyways how is the other Mancunian doing in spain??
Cc. debroslink, homesteady, dmcdad make una give us update naa, how valencia de fare for una league?

Valencia is yet to win a league game this December. Neville has drawn 2 matches in 2 league games since taking over as coach. However he has a win in Copa del Rey against Barakaldo (one palasa team).

Valencia dey fúck up. They are not living up to their potentials.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2015
So Man U and LvG have still not parted ways mutually.

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
@weedtaker, where's the positive? Even the defence we had has been shattered by Mr Experimentalist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2015
weedtaker:
you fit ask google.com or ask.com. How did enrique fare in celta vigo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
weedtaker:
Honestly, their performances or results in recent times are nothing to write home about.

I don't know if to attribute it to his lack of knowledge of Spanish football or coaching as the case may be, since this is his first coaching job.

Anywayz, lets see how things unfold in the coming weeks. But for now, things are not looking good for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Debroslink:

Valencia is yet to win a league game this December. Neville has drawn 2 matches in 2 league games since taking over as coach. However he has a win in Copa del Rey against Barakaldo (one palasa team).

Valencia dey fúck up. They are not living up to their potentials.
It is now seeming like English coaches can't cope with Spanish football, at least taking cue from recent ones. Well, let's just wait and see how things go henceforth before running into conclusion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2015
nyabinghi:
you fit ask google.com or ask.com. How did enrique fare in celta vigo
He didn't do badly by every standard. Or did he?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Valencia has been on the decline way before Gary Neville was signed. Did you see their UCL performances? Absolutely piss poor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Disturb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.