Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,454 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833696 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Raw insanity is what I call it..... to start writing off G Neville after only a handful of games in his first managerial appointment.... what is wrong with dome of you FFS?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2015
dmcdad:
He didn't do badly by every standard. Or did he?
has gary don badly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2015
nyabinghi:
has gary don badly
For a club like Valencia, he hasn't been good.

And like I said in my earlier post, we shall see about that. I am not crucifying him just yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY:

There's no Man U fan here, so take your awon werey with you as you leave.

u cant avoid quotin me abi, can't u just let my comment pass undecided...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

shocked I swear I don even forget, take me back to the page abeg

Bro abeg make we 4get the bet. Na evil season b dis one. Everything just dey strange angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2015
dmcdad:

It is now seeming like English coaches can't cope with Spanish football, at least taking cue from recent ones. Well, let's just wait and see how things go henceforth before running into conclusion.

Each time I remember Bobby Robson's Era, I am always filled with anger. Despite our array of stars, including world player of the year Ronaldo, we lost the league to an unfancied Atletico Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
cry

The glaring reasons for 'van gaal’s' immediate unemployment now firmly outweigh those for continued faith in him from the board or the fans!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2015
.@MattCritchley1 believes something big could be happening at #MUFC in the next 24-48 hours. #BPL https:///FIPm4rDfuo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2015

It's official, Guardiola to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season. Ancelotti to take over.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Very official. comment above
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
elampiro:

It's official, Guardiola to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season. Ancelotti to take over.

That's how you replace a top manager. We should learn from this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
GBR1:

That's how you replace a top manager. We should learn from this.
Excatly my brother... As one is "about" to leave, a potential replacement is down... Warming up and taking cue from both the out-going manager, coaching staff and team!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
@weedtaker, where's the positive? Even the defence we had has been shattered by Mr Experimentalist.
memphis need a bit of commitment (seriousness) in his game, he will be a great player, martial can lead the line of any top 4 team in the epl, if we're to get a CF, we should get a player of Lukaku's calibre, we need a buly in that position, martial can be our muller, he will thrive as a second striker and as a winger , he's a genius. smalling should be made captain.
As for our defensive failures of recent the absence of a capable defensive midfielder is making us pay, even though we have one (morgan schneirdelin) mr plato nd his yeye selection go just the spoil evrytin, we've now conceeded 7goals in 3matches. His seLection is killing our game. Yesterdays match was very clear for all (who watched) to see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
weedtaker:
memphis need a bit of commitment (seriousness) in his game, he will be a great player, martial can lead the line of any top 4 team in the epl, if we're to get a CF, we should get a player of Lukaku's calibre, we need a buly in that position, martial can be our muller, he will thrive as a second striker and as a winger , he's a genius. smalling should be made captain.
As for our defensive failures of recent the absence of a capable defensive midfielder is making us pay, even though we have one (morgan schneirdelin) mr plato nd his yeye selection go just the spoil evrytin, we've now conceeded 7goals in 3matches. His seLection is killing our game. Yesterdays match was very clear for all (who watched) to see.. WE LACKED A DM.
I heard Giggs selects the team. He should earn his stripes at smaller clubs if you ask me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
With Ancelotti to Bayern and Pep very likely to City, we're left with what if LvG leaves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
With Ancelotti to Bayern and Pep very likely to City, we're left with what if LvG leaves
Giggsy to the rescue grin grin grin
The same sources that rumored Ancelloti to Bayern insist that Pep is city bound.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
I heard Giggs selects the team. He should earn his stripes at smaller clubs if you ask me.
Who told you that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
funny, rastaman shey u de see.
chrisley024:
chilL.. Mourinho is avaiLable for grabs cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chestar5:
u cant avoid quotin me abi, can't u just let my comment pass undecided...
Can't remember quoting you @ least 3 months before today but there's no law against someone smooching herself.
I did it again, perhaps you can now be queen of England.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
GBR1:

The same sources that rumored Ancelloti to Bayern insist that Pep is city bound.
chaii... cry
Let us see how it unfolds...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
GBR1:

if Van GaaL doesn't turn things around, he shouLd leave at the end of the season and we should get mourinho or claudio ranieri.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY:

Who told you that?
not really proven but I saw a write up one time around United 1st CL against PSV that supports it. That he was given more freedom in team selection especially for United's CL.

Don't think it's true though. What I'm sure is that he prepares the players for our opponents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
weedtaker:
funny, rastaman shey u de see. chilL.. Mourinho is avaiLable for grabs cool
Mourinho won't groom our young players. If I were Martial, I'd find my way if he comes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
GBR1:

We need to stop this joke(giggs) wan prankster Angel fit turn this wish to reality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
So we are now clamouring 4 a Mourninghoe !! gringringringrin

if only LVG can just recieve sense soonest and our players back from injuries. .With 3 signings on the max in January we wouldn't be worried much!!!

The only fear i have about Jose is the development of young players sha ... Give him money and backing he ll surely deliver trophies! !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
The Management shouldn't just fold arms and watching LVG "destroying" completely the legacy left behind by SAF!
They should act fast to secure Pep a number one target, or Mourinho just in case! However if none of them is secured eventually, Giggs should be given an opportunity to show what he can do! Pep started with the La Media, he was promoted to the first Team with little or no experience and Today he's a World Champion!
I think Giggs should be considered as the Plan C instead of retaining LVG!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
not really proven but I saw a write up one time around United 1st CL against PSV that supports it. That he was given more freedom in team selection especially for United's CL.

Don't think it's true though. What I'm sure is that he prepares the players for our opponents.
I can bet if he had such control players like di Maria, Nani & Hernandez will still be here!

With all his years under SAF, Giggs will never set up a team with the sole aim of keeping the ball. Reference the few games he had as caretaker, he set up to attack albeit naively but his blueprint was init.
Maybe LvG don convert the guy sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

We need to stop this joke(giggs) wan prankster Angel fit turn this wish to reality.

please no Giggs for now biko. ... he's still learning!!.... He needs a little managerial experience from another club side... then if all goes well and he develops an ideal philosophy (not Bangaal type o)... then the ship can be his.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
Jose - the best manager in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY sorry cry...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
Mourinho won't groom our young players. If I were Martial, I'd find my way if he comes.
I thought you said he was the best manager in the world, and that he has groomed many stars and won many titles. Don't tell me you are a hypocrite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
agreed, but martial is no ordinary youngstar, that guy is capable of leading the line of any top 4 team in the BPL

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.