Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834826 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Surprisingly I also believe that the standard of EPL is nose diving rather than smaller teams getting better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Funny enough the average EPL fan would never attest to this fact.

capricornian:
Surprisingly I also believe that the standard of EPL is nose diving rather than smaller teams getting better.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
dmcdad:
Funny enough the average EPL fan would never attest to this fact.

I also wasn't convinced some few months ago but am starting to see things differently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
capricornian:

And Manchester United is the face of EPL's downfall. Hell, a club that housed Ronaldo, Scholes and Nistelrooy now boasts of the likes of Feliani and Young under their possession.

From Stam, Rio and Vidic to Blind, Rojo and Smallings,

how are the mighty fallen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Debroslink:

And Manchester United is the face of EPL's downfall. Hell, a club that housed Ronaldo, Scholes and Nistelrooy now boasts of the likes of Feliani and Young under their possession.

From Stam, Rio and Vidic to Blind, Rojo and Smallings,

how are the mighty fallen!

Oh well I don't think the situation is permanent.. As you have said we are the face of EPL but am sure we will come back strong. I think Fergie's retirement was not properly planned for and I think that's why we are still struggling.

We need a new project that will come with a SOLID MANAGER. One that is very tactically sound who can create something out of nothing and who commands respect even amongst managers and that's one of the reasons I said GIggs isn't ready cos fans are not patient anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
capricornian:

Oh well I don't think the situation is permanent.. As you have said we are the face of EPL but am sure we will come back strong. I think Fergie's retirement was not properly planned for and I think that's why we are still struggling.

We need a new project that will come with a SOLID MANAGER. One that is very tactically sound who can create something out of nothing and who commands respect even amongst managers and that's one of the reasons I said GIggs isn't ready cos fans are not patient anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am sure you know nothing about football or very little at best

In the current CL there were 3 groups with both EPL and Buli teams, Buli teams topped 2 of those 3. UEFA ranking Buli sits comfortably ahead of EPL sit down there continue deceiving yourself

How many players in the Bayern first team are from other Bundesliga sides?

Its the mediocrity that made Bayern smash your team 5-1

which of these teams Pep would be contending against has he not molested in their most recent meetings?
Let him come to England, he will taste and see.

He only needs to ask Klopp. His 'gengen' pressing got walloped 3-0 today by a classless Watford. We love EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY:
possession football is not our problem. The problem with LvG is terrible team selection, he selects like he's under a spell sent from the future.
I have said this countless times here that this collection is good enough to win UCL. People say LvG wasted money but I don't agree, he is just blind or joking.
If 4-1-4-1/4-3-3 gave us our best run since his appointment, why is he so dumb not to try it out again? He's tried 4-2-3-1, 3-4-3,3-5-2 since then but never the format where the team played eye-catching soccer.
There's no justification playing Martial anywhere apart from No. 9, there's no reason Ander & Morgan should be on the bench when fit, there's no justification rewarding Young with a full back conversion after he showed impeccable attacking form last season, there's no justification Rooney should be undroppable!

A whole lot of foolish vapor emanating from the skull of the man, it's a world wonder.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Sakho dey look like proper waste man for this game
@GBR1 I told u Liverpool never reach
Klopp can make good use of the January window, and you never can tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
GBR1:

Klopp can make good use of the January window, and you never can tell.
buy who sef?. He go manufacture players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=GBR1 post=41185726][/quote]
Bangaal na dunderhead mofo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
PietroRico:
Give Madrid Rooney(subsidised wages) + Depay + Mata + 50 million for Gareth bale then retire van Gaal= 74% of our problems solved
all these for Bale that has been anonymous since the season started or cos he got a hatrick against 9 men today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:

lol. .. players don finish Fellaini is for sale na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
There will be good players in the market. In our own scenario, i don't even trust LVG with spending again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
The reality is fans are not patient anymore. While managers should always be accountable for their mistakes and results, its ridiculous that all it takes is one bad season and you're out in football these days. I always say to Arsenal fans when they wanted Wenger out during their barren years to be careful what you wish for. Jose won the title just last season and has been sacked because they're having a bad season this year. This is Jose Mourinho, one of the most successful managers of all time. Like SAF used to say, If all we did was sack every manager for a bad season especially one that has been successful in the past and has a track record where does the game go from there?

It was on these forums where I remember how many times Man utd fans even wanted SAF to leave, that he has lost it etc etc. No one gets a chance to build anymore or rectify a mistake. So essentially no one is allowed a repreive ( apart from Wenger it seems but I know many fans who still want him sacked).
I just think the game has really lost its soul completely and you can problem trace this back to Real Madrid from 2000 onwards.

Such a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
PietroRico:
Give Madrid Rooney(subsidised wages) + Depay + Mata + 50 million for Gareth bale then retire van Gaal= 74% of our problems solved
has bale solved the trophyless problems of madrid, why not give madrid the whole of old trafford. Give watford herrera,rooney,martial and schnerdelein for ighalo and mahrez and you will see united win all the trophies in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Scummies have gone mad!
LVG the insane Dutch mongo has brought MUFC to its knees..... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Scummies have gone mad! LVG the insane Dutch mongo has brought MUFC to its knees..... grin
your trolling no get mate!!!...
gringringringrin dumb elf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
capricornian:

Oga mi can i buy you a drink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrTA:
The reality is fans are not patient anymore. While managers should always be accountable for their mistakes and results, its ridiculous that all it takes is one bad season and you're out in football these days. I always say to Arsenal fans when they wanted Wenger out during their barren years to be careful what you wish for. Jose won the title just last season and has been sacked because they're having a bad season this year. This is Jose Mourinho, one of the most successful managers of all time. Like SAF used to say, If all we did was sack every manager for a bad season especially one that has been successful in the past and has a track record where does the game go from there?

It was on these forums where I remember how many times Man utd fans even wanted SAF to leave, that he has lost it etc etc. No one gets a chance to build anymore or rectify a mistake. So essentially no one is allowed a repreive ( apart from Wenger it seems but I know many fans who still want him sacked).
I just think the game has really lost its soul completely and you can problem trace this back to Real Madrid from 2000 onwards.

Such a shame.
Excatly..... I dont just understand it anymore... It has really lost it soul.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
adebayo201:

Oga mi can i buy you a drink

Please do sir... A bottle of red wine in this unbearable heat wouldn't be bad o.

I appreciate in advance sir

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
adebayo201:
Excatly..... I dont just understand it anymore... It has really lost it soul.

Money and trophies is the new soul of the game homie ..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
My oh My!! 10-2!!! shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
capricornian:

Please do sir... A bottle of red wine in this unbearable heat wouldn't be bad o.

van Gaal wishes to share his truck of Ogidiga with you. ..wah ya say mate? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
elrony:

van Gaal wishes to share his truck of Ogidiga with you. ..wah ya say mate? grin

I will gladly accept nah.... but only after he has tendered his resignation letter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spy360:
Let him come to England, he will taste and see.

He only needs to ask Klopp. His 'gengen' pressing got walloped 3-0 today by a classless Watford. We love EPL.

Do you EPL fans reasons these things through or you just say anything just to cover the inferiority of the EPL?

Whats special with EPL? Have you asked why Klopp is no longer with his beloved Dortmund?

This time last year Klopps team was bottom of the bundesliga. Last place. But today he lost to Watford and it suddenly became because of the EPL

Was he in EPL when he was losing multiple games last season?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't want to see any scummie on our thread over this festive period. The shameful back to back defeats suffered at the hands of two teams who only got promoted recently should shut your gobs till you get back to winning ways
Think scummies. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Man Utd goals scored after 27 games:

2015-16: 39 (LVG)
2014-15: 44 (LVG)
2013-14: 49 (Moyes)
2012-13: 63 (Fergie)
2011-12: 63 (Fergie)

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
capricornian:

laughs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2015
MrTA:
The reality is fans are not patient anymore. While managers should always be accountable for their mistakes and results, its ridiculous that all it takes is one bad season and you're out in football these days.

My favorite managers, Moyes (UTD) and AVB (Chelsea) both got the boot and I tried to raise these points but got shouted down here on this thread and the Chelsea one.
I didn't know this logic still existed. Or in other words, it only applies to a "speacial breed" of managers... no wonder there is a rumored musical chairs of managers at the moment - Carlo to Bayern, Pep to City, Pelle to Chelsea, Mou to UTD - just like the Naija political situation, "when will the young be allowed to grow!?"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:37am On Dec 21, 2015
RuuDie:

My favorite managers, Moyes (UTD) and AVB (Chelsea) both got the boot and I tried to raise these points but got shouted down here on this thread and the Chelsea one.
I didn't know this logic still existed. Or in other words, it only applies to a "speacial breed" of managers... no wonder there is a rumored musical chairs of managers at the moment - Carlo to Bayern, Pep to City, Pelle to Chelsea, Mou to UTD - just like the Naija political situation, "when will the young be allowed to grow!?"
Plenty people have replied to this question plenty times there just isn't enough time anymore Wenger is the last manager of that time.

Rodgers milked his 2nd place finish and got a pass for the other one ,spent some money still no improvement
Also pep wasn't sacked the man just like this short term deals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.