Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834807 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na like this bentenke go take die for bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spy360:
I thought you said he was the best manager in the world, and that he has groomed many stars and won many titles. Don't tell me you are a hypocrite.
show us where I said so or shut your mouth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
weedtaker:
agreed, but martial is no ordinary youngstar, that guy is capable of leading the line of any top 4 team in the BPL
We still have young players like Shaw, Depay, Pereira, Lingard, McNair, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
I heard Giggs selects the team. He should earn his stripes at smaller clubs if you ask me.

Source please because i doubt that.

Never mind. I later saw your response.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
tess1:

Source please because i doubt that.
check my post after
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lwkmd!! Klopp go hear am for this league thank God say Pep too don dey come.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
check my post after
Yeah i later saw it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
We still have young players like Shaw, Depay, Pereira, Lingard, McNair, etc
hmmm.. What do you think about the current leicester boss?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
weedtaker:
hmmm.. What do you think about the current leicester boss?
let's watch him next season. Hope he's not gonna do a Mourinho. I will rate him after next 2 seasons.

My major worry with our state is the lack of both motivation and fight for the team from the players. They play like they don't care about the result and that's a problem from the manager.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hahaha. Liverpool 2 nil down already. No be joke o! Even Pep would struggle here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
let's watch him next season. Hope he's not gonna do a Mourinho. I will rate him after next 2 seasons.

My major worry with our state is the lack of both motivation and fight for the team from the players. They play like they don't care about the result and that's a problem from the manager.

The problem with the team is over-possession. Keeping possession with strict instruction not to do anything spectacular, not to use their initiative as a professional footpballer, just keep the possession until there`s an opening and if there`s no opening don`t do anything otherwise you`ll find yourself on the bench with a permanent seat belt.
He has done that to Herrera severally. He`s now trying to turn Young into a fullback and that`s why his crosses are so wayward these days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
Hahaha. Liverpool 2 nil down already. No be joke o! Even Pep would struggle here

This league eh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
show us where I said so or shut your mouth
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH LOSER

Aren't you among the silly lots that claim Jose was the best manager in the world after winning titles everywhere?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Lwkmd!!
Klopp go hear am for this league thank God say Pep too don dey come.
I am looking forward to seeing Pep in the EPL. It's so easy winning titles at a one club league.

By the time he arrives his tiki taka would become tininni tonono. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spy360:

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH LOSER

Aren't you among the silly lots that claim Jose was the best manager in the world after winning titles everywhere?
Just show me any of such posts from me or do you lie for a living?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
Just show me any of such posts from me or do you lie for a living?
OK sorry, I mistook you for one dickhead. I suspect it's sleedot or whatever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sakho dey look like proper waste man for this game
@GBR1 I told u Liverpool never reach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
3 nil. No be joke o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Meanwhile Madrid is trailing Rayo by 2 goals to 1!
Benitez will be available in the Market so soon!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Lwkmd!!
Klopp go hear am for this league thank God say Pep too don dey come.

This is why if we must change our coach, it has to be one used to EPL. Some like Mourinho.

Gaal should be used to the oppositions already but he believes in playing same style in every game. He doesn't see the need to change the plan when things aren't working.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
tess1:

The problem with the team is over-possession. Keeping possession with strict instruction not to do anything spectacular, not to use their initiative as a professional footpballer, just keep the possession until there`s an opening and if there`s no opening don`t do anything otherwise you`ll find yourself on the bench with a permanent seat belt.
He has done that to Herrera severally. He`s now trying to turn Young into a fullback and that`s why his crosses are so wayward these days.

May be it's the reason Young was kept on the bench in the last three games. When he came on against PSV, he sent many crosses from afar into the box. He didn't follow possession style.

Generally one major problem with the team is lack of urgency. No hurry, no risk taking, no biting, etc. It's until we are into the last 20 mins we remember we need to look for goals desperately.

During SAF it was attack me, I attack you. From the blast of the whistle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tweets from United blogs/fans

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spy360:
I am looking forward to seeing Pep in the EPL. It's so easy winning titles at a one club league.

By the time he arrives his tiki taka would become tininni tonono. cheesy

Its was the one team league that made him batter your team everytime he met

Do you know Man Utd's record vs any side Pep coaches? 0 wins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
Pep is a good tactician, forget that thing.
The EPL in the last few seasons see less of technique, more of kick & follow even from the top teams.
Wonder why they perform like shiit abroad?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY:

Pep is a good tactician, forget that thing.
The EPL in the last few seasons see less of technique, more of kick & follow even from the top teams.
Wonder why they perform like shiit abroad?
No one is arguing that even Klopp is but the question is if the players to fit into his philosophy/style are available? Reason why I still ask if possession football would work here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its was the one team league that made him batter your team everytime he met

Do you know Man Utd's record vs any side Pep coaches? 0 wins
Bayern thrives on the mediocrity embeded in other Bundes clubs by feeding on their life force.

Other Bundes clubs are feeders to Bayern which explains their dominance. That's why I prefer Serie A ahead of 'one club' league.

If Pep comes to England, and finds himself competing against 5 other clubs for both players and titles he will become humble. Or hope he doesn't get humilated just as Jose. cheesy

How come I dislike Jose so much?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
chrisley024:
No one is arguing that even Klopp is but the question is if the players to fit into his philosophy/style are available? Reason why I still ask if possession football would work here.
possession football is not our problem. The problem with LvG is terrible team selection, he selects like he's under a spell sent from the future.
I have said this countless times here that this collection is good enough to win UCL. People say LvG wasted money but I don't agree, he is just blind or joking.
If 4-1-4-1/4-3-3 gave us our best run since his appointment, why is he so dumb not to try it out again? He's tried 4-2-3-1, 3-4-3,3-5-2 since then but never the format where the team played eye-catching soccer.
There's no justification playing Martial anywhere apart from No. 9, there's no reason Ander & Morgan should be on the bench when fit, there's no justification rewarding Young with a full back conversion after he showed impeccable attacking form last season, there's no justification Rooney should be undroppable!

A whole lot of foolish vapor emanating from the skull of the man, it's a world wonder.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spy360:
Bayern thrives on the mediocrity embeded in other Bundes clubs by feeding on their life force.

Other Bundes clubs are feeders to Bayern which explains their dominance. That's why I prefer Serie A ahead of 'one club' league.

If Pep comes to England, and finds himself competing against 5 other clubs for both players and titles he will become humble. Or hope he doesn't get humilated just as Jose. cheesy

How come I dislike Jose so much?

I am sure you know nothing about football or very little at best

In the current CL there were 3 groups with both EPL and Buli teams, Buli teams topped 2 of those 3. UEFA ranking Buli sits comfortably ahead of EPL sit down there continue deceiving yourself

How many players in the Bayern first team are from other Bundesliga sides?

Its the mediocrity that made Bayern smash your team 5-1

which of these teams Pep would be contending against has he not molested in their most recent meetings?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY:
possession football is not our problem. The problem with LvG is terrible team selection, he selects like he's under a spell sent from the future.
I have said this countless times here that this collection is good enough to win UCL. People say LvG wasted money but I don't agree, he is just blind or joking.
If 4-1-4-1/4-3-3 gave us our best run since his appointment, why is he so dumb not to try it out again? He's tried 4-2-3-1, 3-4-3,3-5-2 since then but never the format where the team played eye-catching soccer.
There's no justification playing Martial anywhere apart from No. 9, there's no reason Ander & Morgan should be on the bench when fit, there's no justification rewarding Young with a full back conversion after he showed impeccable attacking form last season, there's no justification Rooney should be undroppable!

A whole lot of foolish vapor emanating from the skull of the man, it's a world wonder.
exactly why I said he's just experimenting with the team. I thought he'd have strengthened his 4141 that was working but he instead dismantled it, dropped some players that helped it work and started a new one. No motivation or fight for the team from our players and with these I don't think he should remain here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
SailorXY:

You really have a very high opinion of our team o UCL too far na.
Honestly I think Memphis was the key too unlocking this team potential LVG took a huge gamble which is crazy considering his age.
Look at most LVG team is most important players have always been wingers(figo,robben club and country, and also ribery) with ability to beat their markers,create chances and also serve as goal threat. Memphis never reach this level at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Madrid 10-2 Rayo vallecano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Give Madrid Rooney(subsidised wages) + Depay + Mata + 50 million for Gareth bale then retire van Gaal= 74% of our problems solved

(1) (2) (3) ... (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.