Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8773881 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:
Now that I realise funlord is a Northerner, I'm not surprised by his low cognitive reasoning!
Shameless attention seeking loser!

It's laughable how you rant about poor comprehension skills, and you turnaround to use a tribalistic, basic, unproven and witless logic with respect to Northerners and cognitive reasoning.

How many Northerners have you interacted with bar the uneducated ones?

Lastly, for your information, off the ball movement is not off the ball movement. Off the ball movement relates to the ability of a player to correctly read the flow of the game, anticipate and correctly predict future actions of teammates, thereby turning up at advantageous positions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
grin

And finally it begins! When stinking _dullards like this robeast have been cornered like a hapless chicken by a determined fox they resort to semantics! No dodging today!

And YES I have never watched soccer at all and I have only EVER HEARD OF OFF THE BALL MOVEMENT TODAY! I don block that angle ogbeni! So please teach us oh great diety of ignorance! We await your lecture sire!

But don't be jealous of my epistles! Does it hurt you that your legibility is so insipid, devoid of reasoning and that you suffer from impotence in both the organs around your groin and in your skull? Or are you pained by my lyrical dexterity, keystroke fluidity, killer wit and the uncommon intellect of your lord!

You wish you could flow so effortlessly innit? Or that you could cause the anger of a man to rise while filling his eyes with tears with just the movement of your fingers eh? Sorry! Blame your years of truancy and your disastrous educational background for your current level of intellect and not my heartless poetry!

I am 'punishing' you while also 'educating' you! Force feeding you with points, e- slapping you with facts and reference points, exposing your fraudulent and senseless logic to this community and getting you and others to acknowledge how _stupid you are! NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU NOW! Once again this was your post:

"Martial instinct as a striker isn't as developed as Rashford! I would even say that Depay has a better off the ball movement than him. And for people saying Martial is playing in an unfamiliar position, he did play on the left at Monaco and for France even before Lvg deployed him on the left wing. Martial may well develop as a striker but right now, Rshaford is the better striker."

(KAGAWAWA10). Page 2805!

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2805#44793363

Mumu! So kindly tell us how;

1: MARTIALS INSTINCT AS A STRIKER ISN'T AS DEVELOPED AS RASHFORDS!

2: DEPAY EVEN HAS BETTER OFF THE BALL MOVEMENT THAN HIM!

3: MARTIAL MAY WELL DEVELOP AS A STRIKER
BUT RIGHT NOW RAHSFORD IS A BETTER STRIKER!

And then by which means you arrived at this conclusion!

Now,"Wash that" you sorry excuse for a child!
LOL!
What is the summary of this bullshit by the way? Someone tell me what this brain-dead eediot is rambling about?
Kunnu filled headed goat!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

It's laughable how you rant about poor comprehension skills, and you turnaround to use a tribalistic, basic, unproven and witless logic with respect to Northerners and cognitive reasoning.

How many Northerners have you interacted with bar the uneducated ones?

Lastly, for your information, off the ball movement is not off the ball movement. Off the ball movement relates to the ability of a player to correctly read the flow of the game, anticipate and correctly predict future actions of teammates, thereby turning up at advantageous positions.

LOL!
It pain am!
And stop quoting Fm base use of 'off the ball' for me 'cos I aint your fellow kunnu kids.
On the other hand, the below detailed what 'off the ball movement' entails: https://www.surefiresoccer.com/timing-runs-off-the-ball-running/
You know what? If you and your fellow eediot can't stand an insult, they should stop instigating it first!
You should know by now that insult na my first degree!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin
Kagawa10:

LOL!
What is the summary of this bullshit by the way? Someone tell me what this brain-dead eediot is rambling about?
KUNNU FILLED HEADED GOAT!

All of a sudden something can't seem to defend their hogwash?

And as for the bolded, what does that even mean? I can now see why it took you up to 6 trials to finally get that your P7 in english!

Calm down! Reduce your painment levels a bit! I know you are typing with anger mixed with embarrassment hence why you have resorted to 'archery' in a lame attempt to calm your frazzled nerves while seeming brave!

Unfortunately you are still highly regarded as a supremely talented _moron by the viewers here as well as in your family so just quit the lame jibes and answer the damn query ok?

#CONVINCE US!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
grin

All of a sudden something can't seem to defend their hogwash?

And as for the bolded, what does that even mean? I can now see why it took you up to 6 trials to finally get that your P7 in english!

Calm down! Reduce your painment levels a bit! I know you are typing with anger mixed with embarrassment hence why you have resorted to 'archery' in a lame attempt to calm your frazzled nerves while seeming brave!

Unfortunately you are still highly regarded as a supremely talented _moron by the viewers here as well as in your family so just quit the lame jibes and answer the damn query ok?

#CONVINCE US!
LOL!
Are you denying you aint synonymous to the words in that statement?
Let me spell it out for you:
Kunu filled! Goat!
Kapish!
What a loser!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin

And that ladies and gents is how you put a "common simpleton" In his place! So you have no words left? No wonder!!!

Kagawawa10! You are quite the pathetic cretin! And you are an embarrassment to all united fans, dead or alive!

_FUCK YOU!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
grin

And that ladies and gents is how you put a "common simpleton" In his place! So you have no words left? No wonder!!!

Kagawawa10! You are quite the pathetic cretin! And you are an embarrassment to all united fans, dead or alive!

_FUCK YOU!
And the coward wasn't bold enough to quote me!
Now, I understand why you and your folks always waylaid defenceless women and men only in the middle of the night!
What a pathetic set of losers!
And don't forget to go back to school!
Shameless goat!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
It pain am!
And stop quoting Fm base use of 'off the ball' for me 'cos I aint your fellow kunnu kids.
On the other hand, the below detailed what 'off the ball movement' entails: https://www.surefiresoccer.com/timing-runs-off-the-ball-running/
You know what? If you and your fellow eediot can't stand an insult, they should stop instigating it first!
You should know by now that insult na my first degree!

Stop displaying traits of indomie generation syndrome!

Quoting FM based

Smh.... How can you be bragging about your prowess in throwing weak and stingless jibes.

Insult na your only degree you this uneducated unrefined classless autistic leprechaun!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

Quoting FM based

Smh.... How can you be bragging about your prowess in throwing weak and stingless jibes.

Insult na your only degree you this uneducated unrefined classless autistic leprechaun!
LOL!
Look who's talking? When you were seen scrabbling to Football manager to copy out the meaning of "Off the ball movement"
What a clown!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

And the coward wasn't bold enough to quote me!
Now, I understand why you and your folks always waylaid defenceless women and men only in the middle of the night!
What a pathetic set of losers!
And don't forget to go back to school!
Shameless goat!

Look at this side winding, foolish bastard saying "I was afraid to quote YOU?" All the jabs that I have given you all day were not quotes on your foolish moniker?

I have bullied you all day, exposed you as a numpty, slapped the taste out of your mouth, disgraced your lineage, exposed you as a nitwit, check mated your blatant idiocy, proven to all members of the board that you are a proper numbskull, a complete waste of space and an imp, and you are still trying to form "braveheart"! Men your family tree has always been a bastion of _stupidity so its no wonder that you are displaying the classic signs of a gifted poltroon!

I think you enjoy being _stupid for a living. I can't explain this sort of scatter brained approach you use in interacting with individuals who are not a part of your animal kingdom!

No wonder you are well respected in asylums, the down syndrome community, the homosexual community, crack houses, covens of prostitutes, hades, the delinquent tout communities and in the land of the intellectually challenged!

You have been gifted with an affinity for supreme retardation! Your folks must be very proud since the apple does not fall too far from the tree! Your contributions henceforth on this thread are inconsequential and would be treated as _shit while being branded with a parental advisory tag!

Now enjoy this QUOTE, YOU _stupid, brain dead, cud chewing, _shit stabbing, foolish, non sense having, know nothing scion of the damned!

**sips henny while _fingering this ewus sisters fanny!! By the way remember its the funlord! Real moniker no gimmicks***
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
Look who's talking? When you were seen scrabbling to Football manager to copy out the meaning of "Off the ball movement"
What a clown!

See this ote!

That shiit was off my head foool! No be everybody dey lack grey matter like you.... "off the ball movement is off the ball movement"

ATURU like you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ignaz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHo are you and who knows you here. Have you posted an opnion on any issue or you are one of the those post likers of the thread?

if you stay alive long enough on this thread, you'll discover you know nearly next to nothing about intelligent footie discourses
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ignaz:

if you stay alive long enough on this thread, you'll discover you know nearly next to nothing about intelligent footie discourses

All you know about football can be written on a grain of millet with space left.

Footie discourses indeed. As if you can hit water if thrown off a boat

All these pre teens with undeveloped muscles want to spar with me lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

See this ote!

That shiit was off my head foool! No be everybody dey lack grey matter like you.... "off the ball movement is off the ball movement"

ATURU like you
LOL!
What a liar!
www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2010/36537-off-ball.html
How is the fourth answer different from what you posted?
The funny thing is out of all the answers made by the people on that thread, only the anticipation one you chose to copy out!
Not to mention of how you clearly omitted the ' moving off the ball' statement! What a lying shite bastard!
Gosh! I'm ashamed of the person that brought you to this life! What a dolt!
No be only "read the flow of the game". Are we talking of playmakers here?
What kind of fools are parent breeding this day?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:

Look at this side winding, foolish bastard saying "I was afraid to quote YOU?" All the jabs that I have given you all day were not quotes on your foolish moniker?

I have bullied you all day, exposed you as a numpty, slapped the taste out of your mouth, disgraced your lineage, exposed you as a nitwit, check mated your blatant idiocy, proven to all members of the board that you are a proper numbskull, a complete waste of space and an imp, and you are still trying to form "braveheart"! Men your family tree has always been a bastion of _stupidity so its no wonder that you are displaying the classic signs of a gifted poltroon!

I think you enjoy being _stupid for a living. I can't explain this sort of scatter brained approach you use in interacting with individuals who are not a part of your animal kingdom!

No wonder you are well respected in asylums, the down syndrome community, the homosexual community, crack houses, covens of prostitutes, hades, the delinquent tout communities and in the land of the intellectually challenged!

You are have been gifted with an affinity for supreme retardation! Your folks must be very proud since the apple does not fall too far from the tree! Your contributions henceforth on this thread are inconsequential and would be treated as _shit while being branded with a parental advisory tag!

Now enjoy this QUOTE, YOU _stupid, brain dead, cud chewing, _shit stabbing, foolish, non sense having, know nothing scion of the damned!

**sips henny while _fingering this ewus sisters fanny!! By the way remember its the funlord! Real moniker no gimmicks***
Look at this expired shite!
I actually find out that having a discourse with you makes my reasoning level depreciate! I would rather converse with animals who atleast know what an instinct means than an imbecileee like you!
You're so beneath me, not to mention that you're a loser from the generation of losers!
It's in the DNA!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
What a liar!
www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2010/36537-off-ball.html
How is the fourth answer different from what you posted?
The funny thing is out of all the answers made by the people on that thread, only the anticipation one you chose to copy out!
Not to mention of how you clearly omitted the ' moving off the ball' statement! What a lying shite bastard!
Gosh! I'm ashamed of the person that brought you to this life! What a dolt!
No be only "read the flow of the game". Are we talking of playmakers here?
What kind of fools are parent breeding this day?!

"A player's movement without the ball. Similiar to Anticipation, this is how well a palyer particularly attacking ones, can assess a situation and then move off the ball, making themselves available to receive a pass in a dangerous postion."

"Off the ball movement relates to the ability of a player to correctly read the flow of the game, anticipate and correctly predict future actions of teammates, thereby turning up at advantageous positions."

How can you say the second statement was copied from the first?

First, the statement from the link you provided is filled with typographical errors.

Second, the structure and writing patterns are different. I don't blame you though, you think everyone is as shallow and classless like you.

I won't stoop low to trade words with you regarding our parents. It shows how much you value yours.

You this dementia sufferer! anyone in or around the football field can read the flow of the game and not just playmakers. Coaches do read the flow of games, are they playmakers? Center backs that are not fast usually read the flow of the game to prevent unnecessary running and last ditch tackles.

"You know nothing kagawa10". You analyze football like a toddler, throw jabs like an amputee and reason like a nematode.

i wish i can lay my hands on and practice some of my newly acquired BJJ skills before rebooting your sterile cob-web infested brain with some vicious ground and pound... Vitu! MF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nawa o! What do you guys gain by cursing yourselves?
Does it make anyone superior? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

"A player's movement without the ball. Similiar to Anticipation, this is how well a palyer particularly attacking ones, can assess a situation and then move off the ball, making themselves available to receive a pass in a dangerous postion."

"Off the ball movement relates to the ability of a player to correctly read the flow of the game, anticipate and correctly predict future actions of teammates, thereby turning up at advantageous positions."

How can you say the second statement was copied from the first?

First, the statement from the link you provided is filled with typographical errors.

Second, the structure and writing patterns are different. I don't blame you though, you think everyone is as shallow and classless like you.

I won't stoop low to trade words with you regarding our parents. It shows how much you value yours.

You this dementia sufferer! anyone in or around the football field can read the flow of the game and not just playmakers. Coaches do read the flow of games, are they playmakers? Center backs that are not fast usually read the flow of the game to prevent unnecessary running and last ditch tackles.

"You know nothing kagawa10". You analyze football like a toddler, throw jabs like an amputee and reason like a nematode.

i wish i can lay my hands on and practice some of my newly acquired BJJ skills before rebooting your sterile cob-web infested brain with some vicious ground and pound... Vitu! MF

Look at both highlighted part and tell me they are differnt? Putting it in your word doesn't change the fact you copied it but the annoying part is omitting and replacing what you think doesn't suit you with different thing entirely and then announcing it to us as what "Off the ball movement" entails.
Who gave you that stup!d right to rubbish my context and pronounce yours as the acceptable fact?
You can see why I said eediot like you would always be the first to rattle the bees' nest only to cry foul after a retaliation!
You're just a fool!
And coach assess a match, not read the flow of the game!
What a dumbass!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

Quoting FM based

but why....this is too much na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

Look at both highlighted part and tell me they are differnt? Putting it in your word doesn't change the fact you copied it but the annoying part is omitting and replacing what you think doesn't suit you with different thing entirely and then announcing it to us as what "Off the ball movement" entails.
Who gave you that stup!d right to rubbish my context and pronounce yours as the acceptable fact?
You can see why I said eediot like you would always be the first to rattle the bees' nest only to cry foul after a retaliation!
You're just a fool!
And coach assess a match, not read the flow of the game!
What a dumbass!

I repeat again... "You know nothing"

Reading the flow of the game is part of accessing a football match, stop exposing you inferior reasoning ability. Mr. Ote, how does a coach assess a match without reading the flow of the game. You should stick to your tribalistic rant in the politics section. Here in the sports section "megedefegede" and unnecessary charade don't cut it. You are like a fish out of water....lmao

Your context? lmao... you had no understanding or knowledge of off the ball movement, you only repeated the phrase.

I respect and adore my parents. I hope you can say the same.

Believe whatever you want to believe man! You are only exposing yourself on how you plagiarize the work and comments of others.

To fucck up face just dey hungry me... chai some 6-12 elbows no go bad on you sha... Mr. ATURU

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

I repeat again... "You know nothing"

Reading the flow of the game is part of accessing a football match, stop exposing you inferior reasoning ability. Mr. Ote, how does a coach assess a match without reading the flow of the game. You should stick to your tribalistic rant in the politics section. Here in the sports section "megedefegede" and unnecessary charade don't cut it. You are like a fish out of water....lmao

Your context? lmao... you had no understanding or knowledge of off the ball movement, you only repeated the phrase.

I respect and adore my parents. I hope you can say the same.

Believe whatever you want to believe man! You are only exposing yourself on how you plagiarize the work and comments of others.

To fucck up face just dey hungry me... chai some 6-12 elbows no go bad on you sha... Mr. ATURU
LOL!
No wonder you were so quick to defend you fellow eediot who has poor comprehensive skills! Birds of a feather flock together afterall.
I gave example of Ronaldo's movement which create space for his midfielder to exploit right? And I mentioned how Depay's movement aid in fashioning out his chance!
Lol! I never knew that for a coach to assess a match, he needs a step by step reading of the flow of the game eventhough he's not outfield player!
And now that I see you mention politics section, I realise you are one of the fools that hide under Yoruba monikers to spew gibberish! What a fool and I repeat I'm ashamed of the parent that gave you a life because you're a coward bitchhh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin
chrisley024:
Nawa o! What do you guys gain by cursing yourselves?
Does it make anyone superior? undecided

"Martial instinct as a striker isn't as developed as Rashford! I would even say that Depay has a better off the ball movement than him. And for people saying Martial is playing in an unfamiliar position, he did play on the left at Monaco and for France even before Lvg deployed him on the left wing. Martial may well develop as a striker but
right now, Rashford is the better striker."

(KAGAWAWA10). Page 2805!

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-
united-fan-thread/2805#44793363

I'm sure you are more familiar with this pigs consistent senseless rants on this thread? Honestly! Tell me that after reading this? You don't also feel like abusing this ape? And by the way notice how since morning he has conveniently avoided defending this statement by all means! Due to the fact that he knows he has been exposed as an _idiot!

What kind of hope is there for a creature such as this then? Please let us not encourage banter with _morons on this thread! This is a kid that is only fit to wash your windscreen for a measly sum of N10 in a traffic jam in real life! Such beings deserve no single modicum of respect!

His mummy must have over fed him on some good jollof rice today! His full belly must be the reason for his misplaced sense of entitlement to engage in banter with his older gods!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
No wonder you were so quick to defend you fellow eediot who has poor comprehensive skills! Birds of a feather flock together afterall.
I gave example of Ronaldo's movement which create space for his midfielder to exploit right? And I mentioned how Depay's movement aid in fashioning out his chance!
Lol! I never knew that for a coach to assess a match, he needs a step by step reading of the flow of the game eventhough he's not outfield player!
And now that I see you mention politics section, I realise you are one of the fools that hide under Yoruba monikers to spew gibberish! What a fool and I repeat I'm ashamed of the parent that gave you a life because you're a coward bitchhh!

#Ignored.... you have been schooled!

If you respect your parents, you will mind the shiit that comes out of your mouth. Foools like you have to pummeled with some vicious strikes to help restart your dull brain........ Have a pleasant evening you slimmy gay!

That i am a yoruba dude does not mean i should declare war against people from other regions, don't be a fuccktard!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

#Ignored.... you have been schooled!

If you respect your parents, you will mind the shiit that comes out of your mouth. Foools like you have to pummeled with some vicious strikes to help restart your dull brain........ Have a pleasant evening you slimmy gay!

That i am a yoruba dude does not mean i should declare war against people from other regions, don't be a fuccktard!
LOL!
Aturu, Ikwobi are Yoruba words, right?
Stop hiding under Yoruba moniker to display your stupiiidity!
If you weren't one of those eediot to begin with, you wouldn't have mentioned the politics section here!
What a foolish coward!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
Aturu, Ikwobi are Yoruba words, right?
Stop hiding under Yoruba moniker to display your stupiiidity!
If you weren't one of those eediot to begin with, you wouldn't have mentioned the politics section here!
What a foolish coward!

Oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha!

A typical Lagos boy Wey play football is conversant with the word "aturu"

Guy... abeg free my mention... you hitting above your weight! You b flyweight and I b super heavyweight!

I came across your tribalistic post on the politics section where I normal read post of foools like you as comic relief... Ike nkita like you!

So anyone that knows some words in igbo or hausa is automatically from that region or tribe?

Keep running your mouth man! To rearrange your dentition just dey hungry me... a fool like you won't last more than a minute if we jam one on one...lolz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

Oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha!

A typical Lagos boy Wey play football is conversant with the word "aturu"

Guy... abeg free my mention... you hitting above your weight! You b flyweight and I b super heavyweight!

I came across your tribalistic post on the politics section where I normal read post of foools like you as comic relief... Ike nkita like you!

So anyone that knows some words in igbo or hausa is automatically from that region or tribe?

Keep running your mouth man! To rearrange your dentition just dey hungry me... a fool like you won't last more than a minute if we jam one on one...lolz
LOL!
See this imbecilic eediot who actually thinks he can fool me?
You can only fool your fellow dead-brained maggot out there!
Anyone can speak yoruba but I tell you, no Yoruba man would prefer to often use another language which you have often done in majority of your post!
You're a demented goat.
Coward!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
grin

"Martial instinct as a striker isn't as developed as Rashford! I would even say that Depay has a better off the ball movement than him. And for people saying Martial is playing in an unfamiliar position, he did play on the left at Monaco and for France even before Lvg deployed him on the left wing. Martial may well develop as a striker but
right now, Rashford is the better striker."

(KAGAWAWA10). Page 2805!

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-
united-fan-thread/2805#44793363

I'm sure you are more familiar with this pigs consistent senseless rants on this thread? Honestly! Tell me that after reading this? You don't also feel like abusing this ape? And by the way notice how since morning he has conveniently avoided defending this statement by all means! Due to the fact that he knows he has been exposed as an _idiot!

What kind of hope is there for a creature such as this then? Please let us not encourage banter with _morons on this thread! This is a kid that is only fit to wash your windscreen for a measly sum of N10 in a traffic jam in real life! Such beings deserve no single modicum of respect!

His mummy must have over fed him on some good jollof rice today! His full belly must be the reason for his misplaced sense of entitlement to engage in banter with his older gods!
His opinions, especially on LvG, are usually comedic. But I think it shouldn't go to the extreme of guys cursing each other here.

Peace!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
See this imbecilic eediot who actually thinks he can fool me?
You can only fool your fellow dead-brained maggot out there!
Anyone can speak yoruba but I tell you, no Yoruba man would prefer to often use another language which you have often done in majority of your post!
You're a demented goat.
Coward!

Fool you?

Why will I want to fool a simpleton?

Olori agbon seme!

I am a well rounded Nigerian and a citizen of the world not some myopic retãrd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
olabode89:

Fool you?

Why will I want to fool a simpleton?

Olori agbon seme!

I am a well rounded Nigerian and a citizen of the world not some myopic retãrd.
Fool keeps exposing himself.
That's a yoruba word indeed!
What a low lifer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

Fool keeps exposing himself.
That's a yoruba word indeed!
What a low lifer!

Hahahahaha!

You are so fooolish! Seme is a border town between Naija and Benin Republic..... kai this guy na President Buhari sha o!

Na cotton wool dey inside your cranium?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.