Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689737 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
grin

Look as this award winning nincompoop still trying to clap back after receiving a classic vitriol shower on a monday morning! So because I am multilingual that now means I am a northerner? So if I diss you in yoruba now you would term me as an opc member abi? Or if I lash you in igbo you would then call me an ipob youth I guess? So in addition to having the IQ of a goldfish you are also a useless, tribalist, savage, descendant of a fallen demon?

I always knew you were a basic _idiot all along but now I can also see that you possess similar mannerisms to those found in a young jungle baboon who even while exposing its ass and shooting out pellets of _shit droppings in fear still tries to bare its fangs in order to appear ferocious to an oncoming predator! Too bad! Its too late! This particular predator is as heartless as a nomadic male lion when hungry! Your already my dinner for today! I like 'GOAT MEAT' a lot you 'cursed goat'!

"My friend defend your foolish post and stop beating around the bush!" I know the cowardly streak in your dna is running through your blood stream at full speed! Your having regrets over why you allowed that _sperm bank you call a brain to send a message to your leprosy afflicted talons to type hogwash that you can't defend on this thread innit?

Do you know the calibre of 'MAN UNITED MEN' that permeate this section of nairaland? Do you know the hours of debate, epic battles, knowledge gained and shared, tactics analysed, teams and players dissected, bans served, and much more that we have all witnessed on this thread? Even rival fans enjoy coming in here to spar! So why would you think that an utter rank piece of garbage such as yourself with self esteem issues and a leaky anus would just come in here, spit something that _stupid and expect to survive? You think what your mommy told you about "man united fans being tolerant of _morons like you kaggy" was true? Sorry skank! She lied!

I've bruised your girlie ego, slapped the taste out of your stinking gob, _fucked your emotions over, shat all over your deluded and senseless post, embarrassed your moniker and gotten you to write a check that your ape like ass can't cash abi? Your angry, sad and frustrated at the same time! I can imagine how furrowed your brow is as you read this and how hard you are going to press your keypad when replying next! Or maybe you need "the mods help" _bitch? Well child, welcome to my rubiks cube of damnation! Where _morons, wankers, hobos and _fucktards like you are suffered gladly!

You are a vacuous entity! Your not even an empty vessel you are more of an empty can! You lack smarts and I'm sure the condom I used in ravaging your kid sisters booty last night has more of a personality than you! I thought you had a caustic tongue? What's wrong slut? Has the "fun cat" got your tongue?

ANSWER MY QUERY AND DEFEND YOUR POST!

You Hopeless daft bastard!!!

***tick tock***
LOL!
Now, you want to deny your tribe? That's so pathetic and shameful by the way!
Posting a long incoherent epistle hasn't disproved your Kunu filled brain! Don't you have cow to herd or something?
What a loser who can't help disgracing himself every second!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord why? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
kiss
lekkie073:
funlord,
a foolish man may say 10 things and only one is correct. but u cant say because he is foolish, then u decide not to accept the 'one' correct thing he said grin

kagawa10 said a lot of things but it seems d lucid one there is the fact that the striking 'instinct' of rashford seems better than martial's own. using rashford's goal against west ham as a reference. ....his movement with the ball within the time he made his first touch and the time he hit thw ball was purely based on d instinct of a striker. I bet u dat if it was martial in dat position he would have decided to still wriggle his way in closer to the keeper the way he did in the first leg of liverpool vs manutd epl match. he might score which is highly probable but the fact is he has decided to take a timely risk by looking for a better position because he is sure of his dribbling skills.

a striker who catches the keeper unawares to me is better than d one that dribbles all defenders including the keeper to score.
and no matter how high messi or cronaldo scores they can never be better in the striking department than ronaldo de lima.

You are right on the ronaldo de lima angle, but are you saying 'martial' has never caught a keeper unawares? Remember I was the 1st to post all his goals in monaco from you tube here when he was signed! Abeg go and check those goals and see if there is any type that 'rashford' has scored that is not in the video!

Abeg just read the guys _retarded post! And ask yourself how come all of a sudden he can't come up with a format or any sort of compelling argument to back up his claims! He was even comparing off the ball movement of "depay" with "martial"! Da _fuck! See the goat talking of northerners and southerners rather than sticking to the script and telling us how he arrived at his "magnum opus of olodoism" in that synopsis! Una don too tolerate the rat so its time to see whether there is any substance to his _idiotic trolling!

That day sometime last month when he was making an absolute fool of himself here talking of xavi and some kind defenders, I was banned for e- beating one mod black and blue so I could not assist you chaps in helping to curb his foolishness! God don nab am today!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord don kee me for here!!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
kiss

You are right on the ronaldo de lima angle, but are you saying 'martial' has never caught a keeper unawares? Remember I was the 1st to post all his goals in monaco from you tube here when he was signed! Abeg go and check those goals and see if there is any type that 'rashford' has scored that is not in the video!

Abeg just read the guys _retarded post! And ask yourself how come all of a sudden he can't come up with a format or any sort of compelling argument to back up his claims! He was even comparing off the ball movement of "depay" with "martial"! Da _fuck! See the goat talking of northerners and southerners rather than sticking to the script and telling us how he arrived at his "magnum opus of olodoism" in that synopsis! Una don too tolerate the rat so its time to see whether there is any substance to his _idiotic trolling!

That day sometime last month when he was making an absolute fool of himself here talking of xavi and some kind defenders, I was banned for e- beating one mod black and blue so I could not assist you chaps in helping to curb his foolishness! God don nab am today!
LOL!
Off the ball movement is the next statement giving your Kunu filled brain a headache?
What a waste! Malah, go back to school!
Better still, go herd your cow! The internet isn't for dumb eediots like you!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
Off the ball movement is the next statement giving your Kunu brain a headache?
What a waste! Mala, go back to school!
Better still, go herd your cow! The internet isn't for dumb eediots like you!

defend your "Depay's off the ball movement better than Martial's" na..... please na!!!!!

no fall my hand na!!!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin
elrony:

defend your "Depay's off the ball movement better than Martial's" na..... please na!!!!!

no fall my hand na!!!

grin grin grin

Cc: kagawawa10! ANSWER OH?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
elrony:

no fall my hand na!!!

grin grin grin
Off the ball movement simply means off the ball movement!
Cristiano Ronaldo is a classy example of player who gets on the end of many chances due to his fantastic off the ball movement, which often creates the space for the midfielders to exploit. Lingard too for us although his finishing has been quite average for us.
That was how Depay got majority of his goals at Psv and the main reason he was likened to Madrid's Ronaldo.
As a matter of fact, one of the main reason Depay has struggled for us is the fact that he has mostly played as a true winger instead of an inverted forward due to the lack of creativity in the team.
What am I even saying? Depay has played in a striker role for us and he was quite good. Infact, he had one of his best game in the centre for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
grin

Cc: kagawawa10! ANSWER OH?
Go back to school!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

Off the ball movement simply means off the ball movement!
Cristiano Ronaldo is a classy example of player who gets on the end of many chances due to his fantastic off the ball movement, which often creates the space for the midfielders to exploit. Lingard too for us although his finishing has been quite average for us.
That was how Depay got majority of his goals at Psv and the main reason he was likened to Madrid's Ronaldo.
As a matter of fact, one of the main reason Depay has struggled for us is the fact that he has mostly played as a true winger instead of an inverted forward due to the lack of creativity in the team.
What am I even saying? Depay has played in a striker role for us and he was quite good. Infact, he had one of his best game in the centre for us.

with Defraud being as shitty as one wouldn't have imagined, and played sparingly too.. without any performance 1/4 of CR7.... it will be inappropriate to just say his off the ball movement is better than Martial's.
Cos basically as it is this season there is nothing one can compare Depay and Martial with, except being clueless and headless in which Defraud trumps Martial hands down!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
elrony:

with Defraud being as shitty as one wouldn't have imagined, and played sparingly too.. without any performance 1/4 of CR7.... it will be inappropriate to just say his off the ball movement is better than Martial's.
Cos basically as it is this season there is nothing one can compare Depay and Martial with, except being clueless and headless in which Defraud trumps Martial hands down!
No one has ever said Depay is better than Martial!
But his off the ball movement is quite good as shown when he was deployed in a striker role for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

No one has ever said Depay is better than Martial!
But his off the ball movement is quite good as shown when he was deployed in a striker role for us.

just that game?...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
this thread self grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
elrony:

just that game?...
He also showed that at PsV.
Once a creative midfielder is got into the team, you would see an improvement.
Also, when Schweiny was still in the team, Depay looked quite decent because Schweiny often pick his runs in acres of space as opposed to the useless Fellaini, Mata and Herrera in the team.
This isn't saying Depay is the best thing since slice bread but I think with a creative midfielder behind him, he will be able to show his true ability as an inside forward that he truly is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
undecided
Kagawa10:

OFF THE BALL MOVEMENT SIMPLY MEANS OF THE BALL MOVEMENT
!
"Cristiano Ronaldo is a classy example of player who gets on the end of many chances due to his fantastic off the ball movement, which often creates the space for the midfielders to exploit. Lingard too for us although his finishing has been quite average for us.
"
As a matter of fact, ONE OF THE MAIN REASON DEPAY HAS STRUGGLED FOR US IS THE FACT THAT HE HAS MOSTLY PLAYED AS A TRUE WINGER INSTEAD OF AN "INVERTED FORWARD" due to the lack of creativity in the team.
WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING? DEPAY HAS PLAYED IN A STRIKER ROLE FOR US AND HE WAS QUITE GOOD. INFACT, HE HAD ONE OF HIS BEST GAME IN THE CENTRE FOR US.

1: OPIO LOGiC:

"Off the ball movement simply means off the ball movement?" Wetin be dis? So he has been moving off the ball from the bench all season? Since in training lvg and giggs insist on blind folded training sessions abi! But dem dey notice rooney, martial and rashfords off the ball moves but not the best off the ball movers own! Your brains movement is also quite off!

Hopeless Goat!!!

2: OPENING PARAGRAPH ON HIS OFFICIAL WIKI PAGE;

"Memphis Depay is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a WINGER for English club Manchester United and the Netherlands national team."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_Depay

No be only "inverted forward"! Your uncommon sense seems to have "reverted backward"!

Useless _Idiot!!!

3: MONG THEORY:

I like how you started your last paragraph! By asking your brain dead self.."WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING?" We are all wondering the same thing! So his best game was against watford? Watford? When he played as a 2nd striker when both rooney and martial were injured? Brilliant! So his game in the champions league against PSV when he scord twice and assisted one FROM THE WINGS, IN HIS NATURAL POSITION was his worst game!

And his golden boots at psv and his player of the year awards came from his striking achievements as a false 9 abi? Or was it his "drogbaish" way of leading the line! Or his inverted-ism?

Bloody Olodo rabata!

No wonder your father and mother simultaneously spit in disgust on the ground whenever you walk into their cave!

Error pikin!

**p.s: all that crap you were writing of depays psv days or cr7 and lingard na delay tactics! Hiding in plain sight! It won't work here! **

#DEFEND YOUR POST!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

He also showed that at PsV.
Once a creative midfielder is got into the team, you would see an improvement.
Also, when Schweiny was still in the team, Depay looked quite decent because Schweiny often pick his runs in acres of space as opposed to the useless Fellaini, Mata and Herrera in the team.
This isn't saying Depay is the best thing since slice bread but I think with a creative and good tactical manager, he and most of the team players might be able to show their true ability.

bro all these ain't necessary, Depay is so useless and in no department has anything on Martial currently.. (off the ball movement and the rest)...one game doesn't change that.

Yea he was good at PSV under Cocu (we all saw that), but currently a waste bag under fukctarded Genius philosopher from Holland!

PS: I edited your last assumption to something proper (don't be offended) grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
funlord:
undecided

1: OPIO LOGiC:

"Off the ball movement simply means off the ball movement?" Wetin be dis? So he has been moving off the ball from the bench all season? Since in training lvg and giggs insist on blind folded training sessions abi! But dem dey notice rooney, martial and rashfords off the ball moves but not the best off the ball movers own! Your brains movement is also quite off!

Hopeless Goat!!!

2: OPENING PARAGRAPH ON HIS OFFICIAL WIKI PAGE;

"Memphis Depay is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a WINGER for English club Manchester United and the Netherlands national team."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_Depay

No be only "inverted forward"! Your uncommon sense seems to have "reverted backward"!

Useless _Idiot!!!

3: MONG THEORY:

I like how you started your last paragraph! By asking your brain dead self.."WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING?" We are all wondering the same thing! So his best game was against watford? Watford? When he played as a 2nd striker when both rooney and martial were injured? Brilliant! So his game in the champions league against PSV when he scord twice and assisted one FROM THE WINGS, IN HIS NATURAL POSITION was his worst game!

And his golden boots at psv and his player of the year awards came from his striking achievements as a false 9 abi? Or was it his "drogbaish" way of leading the line! Or his inverted-ism?

Bloody Olodo rabata!

No wonder your father and mother simultaneously spit in disgust on the ground whenever you walk into their cave!

Error pikin!

**p.s: all that crap you were writing of depays psv days or cr7 and lingard na delay tactics! Hiding in plain sight! It won't work here! **

#DEFEND YOUR POST!!!
I already told you that all this long epistle na wash!
Make your post succinct and readable.
And I doubt you have ever watch any football match because if you had, off the ball movement won't be so difficult for you to understand nor would you be so blind to not get acquainted with Lingard's off the ball movement.
Moreso, quoting Wikipedia to define Depay position won't help your cause when the same Wiki deemed Reus, Muller, Pedro etc as wingers when all they have ever managed is as inverted forwards on the wings.
Anyway, believe me when I say I understand your plight and how difficult for you to comprehend simple statement. It's not quite your fault because the poor comprehensive skills is in the gene, prayer can't even solve that for you. I actually pity you!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
elrony:

bro all these ain't necessary, Depay is so useless and in no department has anything on Martial currently.. (off the ball movement and the rest)...one game doesn't change that.

Yea he was good at PSV under Cocu (we all saw that), but currently a waste bag under fukctarded Genius philosopher from Holland!

PS: I edited your last assumption to something proper (don't be offended) grin

I keep saying until you disprove why Depay has also been failing as a winger for his national team, then all your conjectures about Van gaal lack basis.
That said, the basic fact on ground is whenever Depay has played as an inside forward or striker, his off the ball movement has looked much more handy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

I keep saying until you disprove why Depay has also been failing as a winger for his national team, then all your conjectures about Van gaal lack basis.
That said, the basic fact on ground is whenever Depay has played as an inside forward or striker, his off the ball movement has looked much more handy.
whats d benefit of 'off d ball' movement when his 'on d ball' movement is shyte

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

please what is Depay's position as a footballer?

GK
RB
CB
LB
DMF
CMF
AMF
WF
CF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
lekkie073:

lol that's the definition of headless cluelessness cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
lekkie073:
LOL!
You know if he's scoring even if he's having a shite performance, it would still be good for us. Atleast, coming off the bench won't be a bad idea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
elrony:

please what is Depay's position as a footballer?

GK
RB
CB
LB
DMF
CMF
AMF
WF
CF
On the wing but not as your typical winger!
The striker role would also be an option as he was quite good when he played there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

The striker role would also be an option as he was quite good when he played there.
the kind of goals he scored when played as a striker, if u put an ordinary stick to replace him the stick will score dat same goal cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
lekkie073:
the kind of goals he scored when played as a striker, if u put an ordinary stick to replace him the stick will score dat same goal cool
His movement created the chance in the first place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

His movement created the chance in the first place.
andvhow is dat his movement better than salomon Rondon's own

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

Depay is a winger...End of!!!!!!...

...it's either you are a winger or not!!!

if you are a winger and you can't ;
run on the ball
dribble or Maneuver past your marker
pull a decent cross into the opponents box

you are basically useless!!!!!

unless you wanna explain to me what you mean by "typical winger".

forget that your "put him as a striker" talk!... Depay is a winger not a striker!!

put me for 9 I go sha hit target as long as I get the ball tho(its not rocket science). grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
elrony:

Depay is a winger...End of!!!!!!...

...it's either you are a winger or not!!!

if you are a winger and you can't ;
run on the ball
dribble or Maneuver past your marker
pull a decent cross into the opponents box

you are basically useless!!!!!

unless you wanna explain to me what you mean by "typical winger".

forget that your "put him as a striker" talk!... Depay is a winger not a striker!!

put me for 9 I go sha hit target as long as I get the ball tho(its not rocket science). grin
Yeah! Ronaldo, Muller etc are wingers because they played on the wing!
That highlighted part is quite funny though. You should probably ask Immobile contribution as 9 for dortmund!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
This place na boxing ring. Na everyday dem dey fight here.

Erm..raumdeuter?

Fosu Mensah is better than Pique 10/10 cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kagawa10:

Yeah! Ronaldo, Muller etc are wingers because they played on the wing!
That highlighted part is quite funny though. You should probably ask Immobile contribution as 9 for dortmund!

and your point exactly is?

Defraud is no longer a Winger?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Leyqute:
This place na boxing ring. Na everyday dem dey fight here.

Erm..raumdeuter?

Fosu Mensah is better than Pique 10/10 cool cool cool
I actually think Fosu Mensah is too good for the defence. I would love him to be our own version of Kante, that is energetic box-box tackling midfielder with good eyes for creative passes!
A 3-man midfield of Diarra, Fosu Mensah and Pjanic behind a forward trio of Dembele, Rashford and Martial won't be too bad.
..........Back five.........;
............Diarra.........
Fosu Mensah..........Pjanic;
Dembele........Rashford.......Martial.
This is the dream.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin
Kagawa10:

I already told you that all this long epistle na wash!
Make your post succinct and readable.
And I doubt you have ever watch any football match because if you had, off the ball movement won't be so difficult for you to understand nor would you be so blind to not get acquainted with Lingard's off the ball movement.
Moreso, quoting Wikipedia to define Depay position won't help your cause when the same Wiki deemed Reus, Muller, Pedro etc as wingers when all they have ever managed is as inverted forwards on the wings.
Anyway, believe me when I say I understand your plight and how difficult for you to comprehend simple statement. It's not quite your fault because the poor comprehensive skills is in the gene, prayer can't even solve that for you. I actually pity you!

And finally it begins! When stinking _dullards like this robeast have been cornered like a hapless chicken by a determined fox they resort to semantics! No dodging today!

And YES I have never watched soccer at all and I have only EVER HEARD OF OFF THE BALL MOVEMENT TODAY! I don block that angle ogbeni! So please teach us oh great diety of ignorance! We await your lecture sire!

But don't be jealous of my epistles! Does it hurt you that your legibility is so insipid, devoid of reasoning and that you suffer from impotence in both the organs around your groin and in your skull? Or are you pained by my lyrical dexterity, keystroke fluidity, killer wit and the uncommon intellect of your lord!

You wish you could flow so effortlessly innit? Or that you could cause the anger of a man to rise while filling his eyes with tears with just the movement of your fingers eh? Sorry! Blame your years of truancy and your disastrous educational background for your current level of intellect and not my heartless poetry!

I am 'punishing' you while also 'educating' you! Force feeding you with points, e- slapping you with facts and reference points, exposing your fraudulent and senseless logic to this community and getting you and others to acknowledge how _stupid you are! NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU NOW! Once again this was your post:

"Martial instinct as a striker isn't as developed as Rashford! I would even say that Depay has a better off the ball movement than him. And for people saying Martial is playing in an unfamiliar position, he did play on the left at Monaco and for France even before Lvg deployed him on the left wing. Martial may well develop as a striker but right now, Rshaford is the better striker."

(KAGAWAWA10). Page 2805!

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2805#44793363

Mumu! So kindly tell us how;

1: MARTIALS INSTINCT AS A STRIKER ISN'T AS DEVELOPED AS RASHFORDS!

2: DEPAY EVEN HAS BETTER OFF THE BALL MOVEMENT THAN HIM!

3: MARTIAL MAY WELL DEVELOP AS A STRIKER
BUT RIGHT NOW RAHSFORD IS A BETTER STRIKER!

And then by which means you arrived at this conclusion!

Now,"Wash that" you sorry excuse for a child!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.