Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8759593 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (14160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wenger is a wife to Jose Mourinho
Mourinho is a wife to X.

Find the value of X?

Twitter grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mkhitaryan and Lingard let us down. We couldn't counter because they were both poor. Also, Rooney and Ibra up top isn't going to work against big teams if we plan to play on the counter.

Bring on the Europa league on Thursday let's trash someone.

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Danhumprey:
The obvious fact is that we lost the match in the 1st half. When I saw Lingard and Micki busy losing possession anyhow, I knew we were in trouble.

Anyway,on to the next.

The better team won.

Twas a gamble and it backfired. Mou should've known better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mourinho got it all wrong first half. Pep outclassed him. Fair play to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
eph12:

If you noticed there was always two men on Pogba. He needs to learn to release the ball. Honeymoon is over!

I saw that.... but he was disappointing. It's good he will learn from it but when you wanna become a great player, u need to expect that and find a way to be a team play which is one of Ronaldo's way of handling things/pressure. It's a smart way of being great in my definition.

I love him and he's a United player... anyway a good game and he will learn from it, as I have said
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Danhumprey:
Where is Carrick? undecided

I don't understand. Is it that Mourinho doesn't favour a playmaker in his team or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG_MhhQGPT4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYyk98g7UKo

Holla Holla.

Shey na till Pep beat Mourinho with Ifeanyi Ubah FC before una go gree

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kabman: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pogba fellaini pivot just cant work,none of them are good ball retainers and cant read the flow of a game and both their positioning was awful,leaving 4 vs 4s every time.a smart well rounded midfielder like carrick should be with pogba.
Time to go 4-4-2 with:
De gea
Valencia bailly smalling shaw
Mkhi carrick pogba martial
Rashford ibra

Sorry but rooney slows down the game and makes our attack too basic and predictable,played well today but hopefully he breaks the record soon snd goes to the mls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
We will get better once Mourinho get used to his players. The mistake today was his attempt to play runners, those who can carry the ball from the deep and run (Lingard and Mkhitaryan) but they were tamed. Lingard was even playing on the wrong side.

The second thing is our defence played too deep such that there was a big gap between the defence and the attack. Blind has the brain and the pass but he would always be exposed by good and fast forwards.

Pogba played for himself today.

I have already told myself that I would take any result today. City has had a more stable team than us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Here is one thing we can all agree on.
Rakitic>Pogba.
RAKITIC for 150milla. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Debroslink:
Head to Head Stats so far...

Guardiola 8 vs 3 Mourinho
But but Pep go hear am for EPL....

When you hear Pogba holds the record signing, you'd think Man U bought Xavi+Pirlo in Seedorf body....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WeWildin: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Phew Ghost mode indefinitely, Zlatan was shockingly bad, I said it, we don't need bailly, Nigga cost us the first goal...Mickie was a disaster, I am still in disbelief.

On one hand FVCK MOURINHO, on the other hand, it was entertaining unlike The Philosopher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
pietrorico and lekkie073 pls come and explain how Jose lost to fraudiola, baldiola, on peps first attempt.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Leyqute:

I'm not that pained.. Apart from a crappy first half, Utd were in the game.

[img]http://images.memes.com/meme/656576[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
capricornian:
NOTHING MUCH TO BE ASHAMED OF... WE LOST, YES BUT IT'S A GAME

GGMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBcQjTKAOQI
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jose admits say na him Bleep up.

I won't critizing starting lingard his performance against Leicester city should've guaranteed him a place in the team if no be injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
A40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYyk98g7UKo

Holla Holla.

Shey na till Pep beat Mourinho with Ifeanyi Ubah FC before una go gree

No ovbredo to accuse, No Frisk, No Platini, No Blatter no Messi no Xavi No Aguero

Somethings just never change

Minus the Bravo clanger could have been a flawless victory

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I won't critizing starting lingard his performance against Leicester city should've guaranteed him a place in the team if no be injury.

Grief induced tabons grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Danhumprey:
bro, looks like you were late to the party. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7tc1o43soM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Debroslink:
I DON ENTER grin
Weyrey!!! Lmfao.....this picture funny die. Damn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
RuuDie:

EPISTLES... always good to kickoff a party by going mellow grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86t3KX21LZc
hope Sunderland wins this week grin

Really sha..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
But but... Guardiola will have a tough time in EPL grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:
Phew Ghost mode indefinitely, Zlatan was shockingly bad, I said it, we don't need bailly, Nigga cost us the first goal...Mickie was a disaster, I am still in disbelief.

On one hand FVCK MOURINHO, on the other hand, it was entertaining unlike The Philosopher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7m2F-vTtX4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Raumdeuter, any thing from you about Pogba?? This is a big game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mourinho is well paid so he has to perform better than Pep....@Tval, abeg play me DJ khaled & T-pain's Win Win for Pep~~~~it's still early days BUT sempe for the man wey sabi abegiiiiii

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WeWildin: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
RuuDie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7m2F-vTtX4

[size=11pt][Who is this animal place or thing?/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
elampiro:
We will get better once Mourinho get used to his players. The mistake today was his attempt to play runners, those who can carry the ball from the deep and run (Lingard and Mkhitaryan) but they were tamed. Lingard was even playing on the wrong side.

The second thing is our defence played too deep such that there was a big gap between the defence and the attack. Blind has the brain and the pass but he would always be exposed by good and fast forwards.

Pogba played for himself today.

I have already told myself that I would take any result today. City has had a more stable team than us.

I don't think they have a better team than we do
which makes this loss painful.
lingard no take him opportunity na back to the bench.

hopefully when I catch a rerun of the game I go see the way Pogba play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
RuuDie:

Whatever man..... AM VERY PROUD OF MY PLAYERS.. Now can u shift, make I get space dance.

Look, it's a game of football. They were better than us TODAY but it's still football. We just need to work harder and learn from mistakes.

Again, shift!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Raumdeuter, any thing from you about Pogba?? This is a big game.

Pogba is a good player but I doubt he would hav much mark in Manure. Pogba works best when he has almost a free role
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Lingard despite being rusty was better than Mkhi and he was playing on the Left side..

Rashford improved us though and as soon as we noticed City weak defense/Gk, we capitalised on that by piling in crosses to put Bravo in no man's land..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
priest: okechukwu guardiola, do you promise to take AMAKA MOUNRINHO as your darling wife for barca or city till death do you apart.

pep: I do

is this not the same pep they called a fraud? cc bigkesh , pietrorico. no insults pls just asking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (14160) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), patrickmuf(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.