Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8798842 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Statistics suggest the first half was really poor cuz I didn't see much wrong for the 40mins I viewed.

Pogba need to do much better attacking & this is why I advocate a 3 man midfield. Either Schneiderlin or Herrera should join the CMF & release Pogba going forward. This is the only way we can get good value. Besides I didn't see the midfield prowess from Man City many people seem to be raving about.

Smalling & Bailly should be our pairing. These men together will be indomitable.

& Zlatan should have gotten more than a fücking goal!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mkhitaryan, pogba wow. Dortmund player are not to be trusted out side borussia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
eph12:

What
who is Rooney?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2016

Even Mata and Young would have done better on the wings than Mkhitaryan and Lingard.

It's like SAF wasn't okay with something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTWOx2piaG4

Nwanne ebezina for my nigga sinizia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by T5OM: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Breaking news!

This is to bring to the notice of the footballing world a new replacement in the city of Manchester, England.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the new LORD MAYOR OF MANCHESTER , Pep Guardiola! cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Roland17:

Wenger must be laughing. grin angry
Remember MOU got rid of KDB
That yeye man, sold Debryne 4 less dan 25m, bought Pogba for 100m.....smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I don't think they have a better team than we do
which makes this loss painful.
lingard no take him opportunity na back to the bench.

hopefully when I catch a rerun of the game I go see the way Pogba play.

I believe they had more stable team. I can coach City and they will finish top 4

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Diademk07:

Lingard despite being rusty was better than Mkhi and he was playing on the Left side..

Rashford improved us though and as soon as we noticed City weak defense/Gk, we capitalised on that by piling in crosses to put Bravo in no man's land..
I didn't watch the game.
Micki had some kind of injury scare before the game plus maybe the pressure of the derby got to him.
weak excuse I no,but hopefully we don't dwell on this loss
the league na marathon.

a gunners loss today go improve everybody mood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
ollah1:
Up man c. Those that tagged Pep overrated. Tagged EPL the best and him flopping there. He has showed once again that he is a better coach. He schooled Mou in his home in his first attempt in EPL.

So many things wrong with what you typed up there. He didn't school anybody, the game was close....and it could've been a draw. Plus it's still early. City has just played a few games ffs. Let's get to December before you start wagging your tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pogba is a good player but I doubt he would hav much mark in Manure. Pogba works best when he has almost a free role

Like seriously bro, is this even an excuse? World class Pogba.....100m Pogba.....Hairstylist Pogba.
Fvcck it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
priest: okechukwu guardiola, do you promise to take AMAKA MOUNRINHO as your darling wife for barca or city till death do you apart.

pep: I do

is this not the same pep they called a fraud? cc bigkesh , pietrorico. no insults pls just asking.
dude, if you no want me to go in hard on you, abeg no dey mention me upandan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
I wanted to watch the match till the end before giving my appraisal.

I'll start with the man that cost us the match - Mourinho.

Mourinho showed he didn't learn anything from van Goat's mistakes, I wonder what he's doing during his free periods. Doesn't he read the papers? Doesn't he read pundits' criticisms of United last season? He repeated all van Goat's mistakes. He went for the wrong players and played them out of positions. Same thing that made me hate van Goat. His first mistake was sticking with Rooney despite how useless he's been for 4 years now. Rooney has been this season and even against Slovakia, England fans complained and yet Mourinho stuck with him. Read this space, Mourinho will NEVER succeed if Rooney is a sure starter. He couldn't sub him and instead pushed Rushford to the wings and Mhiki too. Rooney is holding the success of Rashford, Mhiki and Mata, all by himself. What was Rooney doing at wings where Lingard ought to have started? And then removing Shaw and keeping quiet as United kept sending the ball in the air hoping for some useless luck during the ending stages. What happened to asking them to keep it a bit low? Mourinho killed this match. Enough said.

De Gea - good keeper. No doubts.
Valencia - simply our best player. A rare gem.
Bailly - was shaky, was also to be blamed for our first goal. He improved in the second-half but his first-half was all shades of wrong. But he wasn't helped with our poor midfield in the first-half. He needs to improve, a lot too.
Blind - I wasn't surprised, me and elampiro have stated it so many times that he's not a defender. If Mourinho can't find a place in the midfield for him, he'd be sold or benched. He's useless in the first-half.
Shaw - nothing spectacular but was defensively solid.
Fellani - was our only recognizable and competent midfielder, rooney and Pogba were too useless.
Pogba - flop of the match. He's only good with a good DM like Kante to sit back and mop his mistakes. Waste of money.
Rooney - total failure. Only positive thing is his fighting spirit.
Lingard and Mhiki - played out of position. Mourinho to be blamed.
Ibra - our best striker. Derived of any helping hand up front no thanks to Mourinho benching Rashford.
Rashford - has great potential and one helluva of a striker but Mourinho keeps wasting his talent. I saw it coming with Ibra's punchase.

On Man Shitty, Guardiola is a good coach, take away the hate and you'd see that. He has his philosophies but it requires the right players to implement. He'd be winner with another side but he might not succeed with City's current side. The City side is not good enough to implement his visions consistently. I see City improving to a great force if all Guardiola's ideas are properly mastered.

Sane, Stones and Bravo - are all frauds though. With this match we can lay to rest that Guardiola doesn't defend. It's a lie. The truth is a coach will defend or attack depending on his players. City is no Barca so expect defensive games in some matches.

The only positive thing for me is that this is not a title deciding match. So both coaches have all the time to improve their squad's style of play.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
T5OM:
Breaking news!

This is to bring to the notice of the footballing world a new replacement in the city of Manchester, England.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the new LORD MAYOR OF MANCHESTER , Pep Guardiola! cheesy

His defence and Gk na wash though...even worse than his Barca side.. He can't be lord with that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Leyqute:

So many things wrong with what you typed up there. He didn't school anybody, the game was close....and it could've been a draw. Plus it's still early. City has just played a few games ffs. Let's get to December before you start wagging your tongue

I thought you said u weren't pained with the outcome, why quote me? Where you expecting him to wallop him 5 -0 again? You are indeed a bad person. City had more chances, possession, shots on/off target. Ain't that schooling enough?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
PietroRico:

Ruudie, I believe this fellow needs some Brymo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
First half cost us, No thanks to Mkhi and Lingard. But did anyone seriously notice the Referees officiating? Jeez!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pogba skin is making mou to play him as b2b but the truth is pogba is a no10/AMF in 4 2 3 1 formation. I always say it here he's a strong Oscar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
ollah1:

I thought you said u weren't pained with the outcome, why quote me? Where you expecting him to wallop him 5 -0 again? You are indeed a bad person. City had more chances, possession, shots on/off target. Ain't that schooling enough?

LMAO if not for Bravo's clanger, and the Backpost denying KDB, na tears of blood Leyqute for dey cry by now...

The scoreline over flattered United...City never even looked like losing the game..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kolade354:
Chelsea vs man utd is another War
The likes of hazard Matic Costa get beef with mourinho.
By the time we are through with Mourinho,na vitoria de setubal he go run to grin

Add David Luiz to the list, all the players Mou shipped away must give him a hard time in ds EPL....De bruyne tormented his life today. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
ollah1:

Oshhey, livescore analyst.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
PietroRico:
lamenting is allowed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
PietroRico:

Here sir grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMO9OurVDec
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
UniqueGem:
First half cost us, No thanks to Mkhi and Lingard. But did anyone seriously notice the Referees officiating? Jeez!!

Only God knows what EPL referees are watching on the pitch these days. We had several penalty appeals turned down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
elrony:

grin for this Buhari regime?
City impressed me. They exceeded my expectation. The defence I was afraid of did great in containing United, and especially Ibrahimovic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WeWildin: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pogba needs to dye his hair white or whatever, thats the only way for Utd to win games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
SailorXY:
Statistics suggest the first half was really poor cuz I didn't see much wrong for the 40mins I viewed.

Pogba need to do much better attacking & this is why I advocate a 3 man midfield. Either Schneiderlin or Herrera should join the CMF & release Pogba going forward. This is the only way we can get good value. Besides I didn't see the midfield prowess from Man City many people seem to be raving about.

Smalling & Bailly should be our pairing. These men together will be indomitable.

& Zlatan should have gotten more than a fücking goal!
I agree with the 3 man midfield but then Rooney won't have any place in the team which is a taboo. If only Miki upped his game city would have been sorry by now. He was bullied and he gave up too easily. I can't afford to drop Smalling as a coach. Those justifying this I hope they see reason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Can we also get some KWAM1 in memoriam of Anthony Martial 11?

I also want to shout out the the great grandson of Ogendengbe himself, Mr Chief AdisaOwala III esquire.

Raumdeuter please help us with some Yoruba classics there...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Tval:
Wenger is a wife to Jose Mourinho
Mourinho is a wife to X.

Find the value of X?

Twitter grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1VT6ySbQ9g

(1) (2) (3) ... (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.