Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835802 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
chidexxy007:

Abeg go sleep. How can a team defend yet d opposition will use counter to finish dem.
wetin u drink ds nyt abi spy nd dat cocaine boy don deposit some portions give u as their london brother?

e don they wey i see rubbish like that.. . he reminds me of Micheal Owen punditry. If the loosing team don't score more they will loose
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2016
elrony:

Unless Mata is serving bullsh1t, nobody should near that hole position!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:30am On Oct 13, 2016
LoRdCaT:
weyrey.. She is married!
Where your mind dey go now? You need salvation. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2016
elrony:
We shouldn't be thinking of just how to contain Loserfools, rather it should be how to destroy them!!!

Pogba should sit his black ass at any position he is assigned in Midfield,the onus lies on the manager to dish out his suitable tactical instructions to his player tho.

That shouldn't be much a hassle, Deschamps did it at the just concluded Euro. It might seem to limit his performance,buh it does bring some kinda balance to the midfield.

Unless Mata is serving bullsh1t, nobody should near that hole position!!
Pogba still believes he should be scoring goals regularly to justify his price tag. France didn't buy him for 90 mil so he is kinda relaxed there I think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2016
chidexxy007:

Abeg go sleep. How can a team defend yet d opposition will use counter to finish dem.
wetin u drink ds nyt abi spy nd dat cocaine boy don deposit some portions give u as their london brother?
Obviously, it was an error. I meant attack. But if you reply me like this again. Dis place go hot for me and you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2016
grin e wan happen o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2016
donjazet:

That is you guys best bet. If you guys defend, I bet you, they go use their fast paced counter finish una!

Ehmmm.... maybe I don't get what you mean , but are you tryna say we should go to Anfield with the blanket approach of soaking up pressure?
Na die be dat o IMHO grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2016
eph12:

Pogba still believes he should be scoring goals regularly to justify his price tag. France didn't buy him for 90 mil so he is kinda relaxed there I think.

Not that I blame the ninja, but the criticism that tag brings,even when he keeps things sublime is nerve wrecking.
I still think he should keep his primary team duties simple ,he ain't no striker and hell no way he'd be banging in goals every match day. Our current set up doesn't allow that.

Mou has work to do in keeping the Lad in check.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2016
weedtaker:
grin e wan happen o

grin grin

This early momo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2016
wandjulum don injure,likely replace na Can.
The midfield trio to expect,
if Liverpool sticks to the same formation go be Can-henderson-lallana which is more conservative.
So na to our favour.
I personally would've preferred Carrick for this game he can dictate the pace and force Liverpool to slow down.
But ninja never play since.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2016
I hear say lallana sef don injure.
God dey hear prayer sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
elrony:

grin grin

This early momo?
yes o cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Spy360:

Where your mind dey go now? You need salvation. smiley
How you take know where my mind dey go if your mind no dey there already? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:
God dey hear prayer sha.

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
weedtaker:
yes o cheesy
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:
God dey hear prayer sha.
Na so we happy say Aguero no go play o. E come be like say e for better if he play sef

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2016
donjazet:

Obviously, it was an error. I meant attack. But if you reply me like this again. Dis place go hot for me and you.
@ur last line, am i supposed to b afraid or wat? lol.
U were sleep writing abi....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2016
I think those asking for Mata to be relegated to the Bench simply to accommodate Pogba in the Hole are wrong!

Jose has experimented the Trio of Herrera, Pogba and Mata in the Midfield, and it worked! The Team needs Pogba to play as being instructed not for personal satisfaction and glory!

Mata should remain in the Hole as far as he's not disappointing, and on Merit - he deserves to be in the Lineup against Liverpool. We should be thanking God that Rooney has eventually exposed his degraded Form to the World!

We can play 4 - 3 - 3 Formation, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling and Blind in the Back-line. The Trio of Herrera, Pogba and Mata in the Midfield. Mkhitaryan/Rashford, Ibrahimovic and Martial should lead the attack-line!

We should not play defensively, rather we should take the game to them.
Liverpool ain't better than us in term of outstanding Players! I hope Mourinho won't play Fellaini in the Match!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2016
weedtaker:
grin e wan happen o
elrony:
grin grin This early momo?
grin grin.. See una head, wetin wan happen?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2016
@Oasis007....
Nobody is asking for Mata to b dropped but rather he'll be moved to d RW position as part of the front 3..
That said, if we play like we've played the last 2games or better, we should be able to cause Liverpool our own fair share of trouble considering they've got their own defense plus goallie ish too.. If liverpool's press can be contained (which is possible), we will hurt them.
Am looking forward to the Sane v Blind battle though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2016
chidexxy007:
@Oasis007....
Nobody is asking for Mata to b dropped but rather he'll be moved to d RW position as part of the front 3..
That said, if we play like we've played the last 2games or better, we should be able to cause Liverpool our own fair share of trouble considering they've got their own defense plus goallie ish too.. If liverpool's press can be contained (which is possible), we will hurt them.
Am looking forward to the Sane v Blind battle though..

Notwithstanding, the Team needs Pogba to be doing defensive Work! He should learn to play like Pirlo!

United needs a B2B Midfielder, and that's the Reason we signed him. He should relax and enjoy himself in his present Role for the Team!

Mata's best Position is 10, and even a Madman Knows it! How many times has Mata performed excellently as a RW for the Team?!

To be honest, instead of playing Mata as a RW, it's better he's relegated to the Bench. As a Winger, you are expected to have Pace and Stamina, and Mata has none?! Hence how do you expect him to excel at the Role?!

The Team needs balance, and I think we've got it or getting to it as evident in the last 2 Matches! When Lana1 was suggesting Smalling - Bailly Partnership, I was kinda sceptical about it. But I am glad it's working for the Team with Blind playing as a LB!

Did you watch the France last qualifying Match?! What Role did Pogba play? Compare it to what Jose Mourinho is asking of him..... ain't they the same?! He should sacrifice his personal ambition for the Team's success - for him also to accomplish his Dreams!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oasis007:

Notwithstanding, the Team needs Pogba to be doing defensive Work! He should learn to play like Pirlo!

United needs a B2B Midfielder, and that's the Reason we signed him. He should relax and enjoy himself in his present Role for the Team!

Mata's best Position is 10, and even a Madman Knows it! How many times has Mata performed excellently as a RW for the Team?!

To be honest, instead of playing Mata as a RW, it's better he's relegated to the Bench. As a Winger, you are expected to have Pace and Stamina, and Mata has none?! Hence how do you expect him to excel at the Role?!

The Team needs balance, and I think we've got it or getting to it as evident in the last 2 Matches! When Lana1 was suggesting Smalling - Bailly Partnership, I was kinda sceptical about it. But I am glad it's working for the Team with Blind playing as LB!

Did you watch the France last qualifying Match?! What Role did Pogba play? Compare it to what Jose Mourinho is asking of him..... ain't they the same?! He should sacrifice his personal ambition for the Team's success - through that he will also fulfil his Dreams too!
First, Mata's role in this system as a RWF is quite different from that in the 442 system where the Right Winger is expected to run upandan d wings. No doubt his best position is d No. 10 but the system doesn't require d "No.10" role nd yes Mata has played exceptionally well in d RWF position both for us nd his former clubs.

Concerning Pogba, yes he plays a similar role for both club nd country but d ninja is saying its a different role to what he used to play @Juve nd dat he's trying to adapt.

That said, i wouldn't touch this present united settings as the team is playing well and with a good tempo but we need to start putting away our chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
chidexxy007:

First, Mata's role in this system as a RWF is quite different from that in the 442 system where the Right Winger is expected to run upandan d wings. No doubt his best position is d No. 10 but the system doesn't require d "No.10" role nd yes Mata has played exceptionally well in d RWF position both for us nd his former clubs.

Concerning Pogba, yes he plays a similar role for both club nd country but d ninja is saying its a different role to what he used to play @Juve nd dat he's trying to adapt.

That said, i wouldn't touch this present united settings as the team is playing well and with a good tempo but we need to start putting away our chances.

Who will you play as a RWF between Mkhitaryan and Mata assuming you are the Manager?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Spy360:

If my woman talk football like this I would be happy.

If you are really a female,
send me your e-mail. wink
you have not told us how Howard Webb or FA helped Sir Alex beat EPL counterparts home-away-neutral in European match ups. wink

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
eph12:

So what's Pogba's complaint?
did not sound like complaint but simple comparison with his role at Juventus.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
ChristineC:
you have not told us how Howard Webb or FA helped Sir Alex beat EPL counterparts home-away-neutral in European match ups. wink

he will run away as usual or deflect the topic and start acting like a h0rny donkey that he is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
ChristineC:
did not sound like complaint but simple comparison with his role at Juventus.
Truth is that we see it the way we want to see it individually based on previous perceptions. I think Pogba does not want to be involved in tracking back always and that is the message he is trying to pass. The midfield is very important and once it collapses that's the beginning of the end unless we are playing a very wasteful team. A player(Hererra) alone cannot hold the midfield together.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Spy360:

If my woman talk football like this I would be happy.

If you are really a female,
send me your e-mail. wink

grin

You think he's truly a SHE! LOL! On Nairaland she's a Female, but outside Nairaland...... hmmmm!!!

It's like a copied Assignment - *in Wizkid Voice* I can't explain!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pogba should get used to the fact that he may never win personal accolades at the biggest stage. Sadly those awards are preserved for goal scorers and he can't score enough goals to stand a chance so he should sit his ass down in the midfield and do his job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
What's with Miki? Nigga just vanished, I would like Mata to start in the Liverpool game but I swear to God the whole Liverpool squad can make a Olympic team, all of them are fast down to their goalkeeper.

I would prefer Miki over Mata but he's in the form of his life so Mata gets the nod.

Luke Shaw should be brought in too if he's fit for Blind...Other than that, we good to go.

Oh and Lingard should fvck off to the bench, let's have Depay for a while.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
eph12:

Na so we happy say Aguero no go play o. E come be like say e for better if he play sef
No remind me that city game,
It won't happen like that again.

We need this 3points more than Liverpool.
Our next fixtures no be joke at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
eph12:
Pogba should get used to the fact that he may never win personal accolades at the biggest stage. Sadly those awards are preserved for goal scorers and he can't score enough goals to stand a chance so he should sit his ass down in the midfield and do his job.

"You no know Ball"-Elampìro.

Before Ronaldo and Messi cane to stink up the whole joint, Kaka and Cavannaro won Fifa player of the year in the last decade...A Midfielder and Defender, even Goalkeepers have won them.

And Pogba knows his job is not to bang in goals but to dictate play with assists and the occasional Screamer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.