Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Wait till next season,
That leg break na serious excuse for anybody.

It's not his leg that's even the problem for me. He's just becoming more stupid. His attacking sense is non-existent everytime he got into good position. Also, His positional sense is becoming worse, remember Watford's 1st goal against us. I know Martial was culpable as well but Shaw was nowhere to be found in his position. The eediot had already wandered else where. He's trashing out the one thing he's good at, which is his defensive sense and that's quite annoying.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin we won and here de like sahara desert, when we lose everyman go begin yarn dust, too much pretenders for dis thread.

going to the international break with a win, cool (sorry city)

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
I can't complain.
Another game of two halves tho, sleep-inducing second half. I can't stand a team without pace, only Rooney was trying to sprint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
When Pogba keeps things simple he plays good...
Rooney had a great game today as did Ibra...
Carrick again proved that he is the best CM in the team, he brings so much control to our game...
Replace Fellaini with Herrera and this could just be our team going forward except ofcourse the returning defenders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
inFamouz:
grin we won and here de like sahara desert, when we lose everyman go begin yarn dust, too much pretenders for dis thread.
Well, I put it to the standards we have come to associate with United over the years, however, it's no excuse for the perceived negativity here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Odunharry:
Chelseafan1 come and carry ur instrument oo.

I ll rather keep it, 2 weeks is almost here. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
When Pogba keeps things simple he plays good...
Rooney had a great game today as did Ibra...
Carrick again proved that he is the best CM in the team, he brings so much control to our game...
Replace Fellaini with Herrera and this could just be our team going forward except ofcourse the returning defenders

With the rubbish he served in the Fenerbeche match? Both players should be moved out of the club as soon as possible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Diademk07:

With the rubbish he served in the Fenerbeche match? Both players should be moved out of the club as soon as possible.

You only see negatives in everything and never proffer any type of solution.

What's your ideal midfield combination with players we have because I agree with what patrickmuf said.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
Well, I put that it to the standards we have come to associate with United over the years, however, it's no excuse for the perceived negativity here...

I swear d negativity is too much and what makes it more painful isn't d senseless trolls,but its d supposed united fans..you see some saying they wish mou the best but after a bad game they come here and start raining curses on him and d insults..it really shows how they are...

anyways its a good game,shame we don't have a younger carrick..Rooney was quite decent today but I think I see a perspective from diadem..we don't have good players at all...I can only list like 5 or so

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
21Savagw:
We always seem to switch off after a lead or dominating performance, That's worrisome, no tactic in the world can fix that.

That's no business of tactics. The coach just need to drum it into their ears that ball starts and ends at the first whistle and last whistle respectively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Well, we have to make do with the current crop of players until January...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
LANDMARK GOALS FOR ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

Zlatan Ibrahimovic produced an historic performance as he netted both his 400th club career goal and the Premier League’s 25,000th strike in the first half at Swansea City.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lana1:
Good. Maybe Rashford can get anoda chance at CF to rape Arsenal again
Maybe na Oluwa hand work grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lana1:
Good. Maybe Rashford can get anoda chance at CF to rape Arsenal again
Most likely Mourinho will start Rooney up front ahead of Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
[b]We were always in control

"I'm really pleased. I think for all of us from the United side, it was a calm day from the first minute. We all felt that we were in the game and that we were stable and in control and the players were really good in their focus, their effort and their concentration in following the game-plan. I thought they were really good and I'm really happy for all of them."

Reds recover well

"You could feel in the second half [the tiredness] that we were back at 4am [on Friday from Turkey] and then yesterday we were unlucky again because there were problems with the plane and we should have flown and had a rest here [in Swansea]. But we had to change the plane and arrived at the Swansea hotel at 8pm just for dinner but with no afternoon to rest. We had problems during the week, plus players not available to play but the important thing is we recovered from a bad result at home against Burnley, not a bad performance, but a bad result, and I'm really happy because now the players can go away [on international duty] with the feeling of victory and a good victory."

Zlatan is a team player

"I didn't know [that Zlatan had scored 400 club goals]. I just know that he is a great player for the team. Today he scored and he didn't score in the past three or four or five matches but that doesn't matter at all because there is one thing having a striker who scores goals and does nothing else. It's another thing to have a striker that doesn't score goals, but does everything else and during this period where he was not scoring goals he did everything else for the team. I'm happy that he is back to scoring goals."

A positive combination

"I thought Michael [Carrick] was the stability, Marouane [Fellaini] was the balance, [Paul] Pogba was the freedom, and all of them together meant the performance was very positive for us."

- Jose Mourinho [/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
AdisaOwala:

This comfortable scoreline woulda been a perfect opportunity to sharpen Miki's match fitness - 30 mins thereabout woulda done the Armenian a lot of good but ofcourse, Mourihno prefers to introduce him in tougher matches and blame him afterwards.
Lol.. I'm just hoping we don't have another di Maria situation on our hands. Team needs pace & we can get it in Martial, Rashford & Mkhitaryan, Lingard too. Jose can't be allowed to mess this potential beauty up.

I thought I was watching LvG's team @ some point. Ah jus dey vex - why not push & score more sef, no be people score 6? Maybe na fatigue sha.
Well.. Nyashnal next.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
codedguy1:

You only see negatives in everything and never proffer any type of solution.

What's your ideal midfield combination with players we have because I agree with what patrickmuf said.

Na you sabi!

I would rather play the youth than those 2 eediots!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
"The Players believe in me and I believe in the Players. That has never been the Problem. I want to say they were influenced by some culture issues. Influenced by a situation that has been going on for a few Years.

"There is a difference between the Brave, who want to be there at all cost, and the ones for who a little pain can make a difference. If I were to speak with the many great football people of this Team, they will say many time they played without being 100%. For the Team, you have to do everything, this is my way of seeing.

"Of course, it is not just the Players, it is the Players and the People that surround the Players. Yes, it takes time, but with the help of People like Phil Jones who was playing without having even trained, Ashley Young, Wayne Rooney, it will not be an impossible mission but a possible mission."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I ll rather keep it, 2 weeks is almost here. cheesy
angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kokaneprodigy, Pataki, spy

Hope say una still relate? Because he's the one you'll be facing .

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin grin

Ibrahimovic almost kicked Phil Jones back to the Sideline.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Press: "So Zlatan, did you know you scored the 25,000th PL goal?"

Ibrahimovic: "I thought that was only me who had scored 25,000..."

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Na you sabi!

I would rather play the youth than those 2 eediots!

Abeg name the youths and their positions. You can choose any formation that suits you.

Thanks you.

Which are the two eediots - Carrick and Herrera, Carrick and pogba or pogba and Herrera.

(am sure Herrera is one of them sha)

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oasis007:
grin grin grin

Ibrahimovic almost kicked Phil Jones back to the Sideline.
that guy na real martial artist. I no go mind some experienced coaching grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
SailorXY:
that guy na real martial artist. I no go mind some experienced coaching grin

grin

I was scared for Phil Jones ooooo!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

I was scared for Phil Jones ooooo!!!
the Swansea guy sef looking like "wtf?!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
edoyad:

Deep in your heart, you know you don't believe what you just wrote. I almost feel bad for your team
Why shouldn't i believe?? He has singlehandedly raped ur useless team b4. Give him the chance and he'll deliver.

Besides, u should be feeling sorry for that rubbish team u support. How does it feel to be in familiar waters once more?? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin

One of the Reasons Haters wouldn't stop hating.....!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
inFamouz:

going to the international break with a win, cool (sorry city)

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED! cheesy

Until we get @least 7-8 straight wins starting now, thix win over Swansea would be revisited again...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Breaking: Wayne Rooney has become the third player to assist 100 Premier League goals (after Ryan Giggs and Frank Lampard). Creative.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2016

#BREAKING Some terrible news from Fenerbahce tonight. RVP was involved in a serious injury to his eye during the game. Taken to hospital by ambulance and the team doctor says early investigations suggest the eye injury is serious.

Get well soon. Hoping for the best

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.