Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8682113 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Danhumprey:
Please talk with sense, not sentiment. although I admit Soton were hard done by with that their disallowed goal, but where the hell were you when all manner of refereeing decisions were going against us earlier in the season?

but when refereeing decisions favour us, you start chanting some meaningless rants. what is wrong with you people sef?
u just admitted d soton shd stand
so my point is next tym hope ur coach wont be moaning like a virgin aving sex for d first tym cos he pretended as if such never exist ...like i said enjoy ur victory
congratulations once again thats d spirit of sportmanship
cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
sod09:
u just admitted d soton shd stand
so my point is next tym hope ur coach wont be moaning like a virgin aving sex for d first tym cos he pretended as if such never exist ...like i said enjoy ur victory
congratulations once again thats d spirit of sportmanship
cheers!!!!
you no get any leg to stand on for this matter jare.
How many times una don use hand carry ball inside net this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Elampiro, Carragher is just savaging Fraser Forster on MNF right now for his poor goalkeeping against Ibra.

If you have modbro installed, try login to Sky Sports 1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ryan Bartrand was in clear offside position when the square-pass came in, which the linesman spotted and promptly flagged. The pass was in towards Ryan and he was actively trying to take advantage of his position so it's immaterial who got there first; flag is already, rightly up!

Some passes are played in towards a player in offside position which he has no chance of reaching yet the linesman allows play to flow, but if the player makes the effort in reaching the ball anyway then the flag goes up.

The tears are welcome though. Music to the soul cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Leicester is up by two. pool never see anything play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Leicester is up by two.
pool never see anything play.

Cool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Snakes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
The question is "should Ibra stays for one more year"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who is joining Liverpool out of top four come May?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
E don red! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
When I said Liverpool wan't a threat to our top 4 ambition here a couple of days ago, some folks thought I was being delusional, them and Tottenham will drop when it gets too hot inside the kitchen cos they can't stand the heat...Vardy ma niqqa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
This top 4 race dey our hands...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
We will make the top 4 easily, all we need is a fit Mkhi, a firing Martial, the tenacious Herrera, the Pogba that keeps things simple and of course, a Zlatan that cares for his ego...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Another good result for us there. Shame we have the toughest set of final 6 fixtures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
MRTA7:
Another good result for us there. Shame we have the toughest set of final 6 fixtures.
At this point, the very easy games might become complicated and vice versa...Who would have thought Leicester will roll back the months today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Arsenal and liverpool to end each other next? No be small laugh get me next weekend! We must finish 3rd this season....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2017
who said opportunity comes but once Here, it's presented itself again! Clearly, finishing in the top four lies in our hands...

I hope we catch it this time around even with our teeths!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2017
nyabinghi:
i dont need to quote a fool like you but i just did, dig up your own posts and see how much you need to go for cleansing for 5 years. You are neyond it as your fate has been decided by your village witches. Fa cup to EFL what a wonder step up. You deserve a shot in the head.
And your personal lord and savior (LVG) won the fa cup in his first season right? stupidity is really a very bad disease.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Nashoji:
And your personal lord and savior (LVG) won the fa cup in his first season right? stupidity is really a very bad disease.
see this rabid dog, u were born daft, who said I liked lvg,you should have been aborted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2017
To be honest, I actually think Herrera is just as good as Kante if not better, the work of Kante is easily noticed because he is black and he plays for the team on top the log...If Herrera was in Chelsea, they'd still be on top and if Kante was in United, he wouldn't have made any significant difference...
Herrera aq little more than Kante in my opinion, he chips in with a fair share of goals as well as assist whilst still being defensively sound...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 10d0ve(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2017
patrickmuf:
To be honest, I actually think Herrera is just as good as Kante if not better, the work of Kante is easily noticed because he is black and he plays for the team on top the log...If Herrera was in Chelsea, they'd still be on top and if Kante was in United, he wouldn't have made any significant difference...
Herrera aq little more than Kante in my opinion, he chips in with a fair share of goals as well as assist whilst still being defensively sound...
The balance both brings to the team is the most vital point. Herrera tho a workhorse too, he's not on kante's level at all, forget the stats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
patrickmuf:
Racist alert!!!. grin grin grin.
I agree with you sha put Herrera in black face make up. and everybody go dey ride him nuts.

Our fixtures no be beans at all e possible sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2017
When you hear someone say the Kante that carried Vardy, Mahrez, albrighton and Drinkwater to the title can't make a difference with Mkhi, Pogba, Ibra and Martial

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2017
patrickmuf:
To be honest, I actually think Herrera is just as good as Kante if not better, the work of Kante is easily noticed because he is black and he plays for the team on top the log... If Herrera was in Chelsea, they'd still be on top and if Kante was in United, he wouldn't have made any significant difference...

This is wrong bro, so wrong on all levels. Give credit to whom it's due. Kante's energetic and defensive display that's won him praise has nothing to do with skin color. It's preposterous to even think of such. Kante's is receiving praises coz he actually earned it. Because viewers see the work he put in, in that midfield. The stats don't lie, bro. How come Mikel has never been influential in Chelshit like Kante has done in just one season? Wasn't Mikel also black? Is Makelele a DM general because he's black? How can you watch the Arsenal or Liverpool matches and feel the impressive display by Kante is coz of Color? OK, Matic that's white, why is he not out-performing Kante?

Herrera has been immense for us, Kante has been immense for Shekpe, just leave at that instead of belittling a DM master like Kante.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Racist alert!!!. grin grin grin.
I agree with you sha put Herrera in black paint any everybody go dey ride him nuts.

Our fixtures no be beans at all e possible sha.

Herrera is not getting much praise because of our position in the league table. Because we are not lethal enough. Because our team has not been brilliant this season. It's the way it is. With a team like Chelshit being the best team, you'd expect praises for almost everybody. Pedro has been derided in the past, but now everyone is praying him. If Chelshit were not playing fine, it wouldn't have been so. It has nothing to do with color. Kante is the truth and his team is doing fine, his stats are shockingly impressive, so why shouldn't he be praised? Please drop this skin color conspiracies, it holds no water. Eric Dier and Matic were held in high esteem in the past and they're whites.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2017
patrickmuf:
For me, i would say there are things Herrera does better than Kante and vice versa.

Forget stats.
Herrera wont break up play and put up as much interceptions on a match day basis as Kante does.
And Kante doesn't ve the vision to throw passes or crosses the way Herrera does.

But both are work horses and it would be a joy to ve both in ur midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Herrera has been impressive for us but I would choose kante over him everyday of the week. Forget stats.

Kante is the truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
patrickmuf:

Herrera affects the midfield in the final 3rd more than Kante but no one on God's earth shields a defence better than Kante. Kante plays far more intelligently in midfield than Herrera. So overall it depends what you want your midfielder to do. Kante seems better by a long way for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
MRTA7:

Herrera affects the midfield in the final 3rd more than Kante but no one on God's earth shields a defence better than Kante. Kante plays far more intelligently in midfield than Herrera. So overall it depends what you want your midfielder to do. Kante seems better by a long way for me.
Is this shielding business not Matic job for CFC?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2017
sinizia:

Herrera is not getting much praise because of our position in the league table. Because we are not lethal enough. Because our team has not been brilliant this season. It's the way it is. With a team like Chelshit being the best team, you'd expect praises for almost everybody. Pedro has been derided in the past, but now everyone is praying him. If Chelshit were not playing fine, it wouldn't have been so. It has nothing to do with color. Kante is the truth and his team is doing fine, his stats are shockingly impressive, so why shouldn't he be praised? Please drop this skin color conspiracies, it holds no water. Eric Dier and Matic were held in high esteem in the past and they're whites.
I see colour everywhere mehn.
A defensive Midfielder who skin colour is black na serious edge.
Just look at Kante for example lcfc don try replace am with two black Defensive midfield and he(kante) took another black man's job (Mikel) and who knows how far this sheet goes.
I agree with Patrickmuf in that,swap Kante for Herrera in (his black face paint of course) and things don't change for both of us.
I can't run this squakwa matrix stuff for some reason but check Kante Vs Herrera. I did it a while back and I was surprised things fit don change now sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2017
herrera all de way, better than kante in EVERYthing, numbers don't lie cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2017
at all my brother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Mrviktor(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.